Oh, what are you doing?
噢,您干啥呢?
Well, since I'm no longer talking to your mother, I figured I'd sleep down here tonight.
那個,自從我不再和你老媽說話后,我想我今晚只能睡這里了。
Oh, I'm sorry. -I'll be all right.
噢,太慘了。-我沒事的。
I'm talking to the couch.
我是說沙發太慘了。
Next time you need your car insurance paid, talk to the couch.
下次你再需要給你車上保險時,和沙發說去。
Uh, so, dad, are you and mom still planning on going to that hotel tomorrow night?
呃,老爸,明晚你和老媽依舊按計劃來去那酒店享受一晚嗎?
Not unless she apologizes.
除非她先道歉。
She will be doing nothing of the sort.
她絕對不會道任何歉的。
I thought you weren't talking to me. -I wasn't.
我還以為你不和我說話呢。-我沒有。
You just did. -So did you.
你就是說了。-你也和我說了。
Well, this is nice. You've got a dialogue going.
太完美了。你倆之間又有對話了。
Oaf. -Lunatic.
白癡。-瘋婆子。
Oh, P.J. , this is bad. If they don't go to the hotel tomorrow night then we can't have our party.
噢,PJ,壞事了。他們要是不去酒店,咱們還怎么開派對啊。
Unless...-Unless what?
除非... -除非什么?
Unless they...-Unless they what? I got the ball rolling here, I can't think of everything.
除非他們... -除非他們什么?我已經開了頭了,不能所有的事情都要我想。
Step and turn and dip. And done. Now let's have a couple of students on the floor to demonstrate the position.
邁步,轉身,下腰。結束?,F在我們請上來一組同學來示范下位置。
How about the melon launchers?
那就請上蜜瓜發射者吧?
Now the gentleman...or in this case you...holds his left hand thusly. And his right hand around the lady's waist.
現在請這位紳士...也就是,你,握住他的左手。然后你的右手摟住這位女士的腰部。
All right, now move in a little closer. She's not going to bite.
很好,現在你倆靠近點。她又不咬人。
Yes, but she will punch and kick.
沒錯,但她會揍我和踢我。
It's true. I do that.
這倒是實話。我的確可以做到。