I I didn't give Teddy permission first.
我,我并不是先同意泰迪參加派對的。
But I heard Teddy call you at work.
但是我聽到泰迪給你打的電話了。
No, Teddy never called me at work. I'm confused. -Yeah, me too.
不,泰迪從沒在我工作的時候打電話給我過。我很費解啊。-對,我也是。
May I enlighten you? -Spill it.
還是讓我來點撥你們下吧?-快點。
The girls used a phone app to make it sound like you each gave them permission to go to the party.
這兩個女孩用了一個手機程序讓它聽起來像是你們倆同意了她們去派對這事。
What? -They didn't!
什么?-她們不是的!

Oh, Mary Lou, but they did. Now, mom, so next time I'm bad, we both know there will be a next time, just remember this moment when I did something for you.
噢,瑪麗·盧 別太天真了。所以,媽媽,如果我下一次捅了什么婁子,當然我們都知道那是遲早的事,不要忘了今天我為你們做了什么。
They are gonna be in so much trouble when they get home.
等她們回家看我怎么收拾她們。
Why wait till they get home? They're not the only ones who know about apps.
為什么我們要等她們回家?又不是只有她們知道有手機程序。
No, they aren't. What do we know about apps?
對,沒錯。可是我們知道什么手機程序?
I have a G.P.S.App on this phone. That means I can track Ivy's phone. Shall we go to a party?
我這個手機有GPS功能。就是說我可以追蹤艾薇的手機。我們可以去派對了嗎?
I'd be "appy" to.
我很樂意。
Hello? -Teddy dear, Gabe here. Before I share the news, let's remember this moment the next time I need a favor.
你好?-親愛的泰迪,我是蓋比。在我向你透露這些消息之前,當我需要幫助的時候請銘記這一刻。
Why do all of your calls start with the same creepy question?
為什么你每次打電話都要以毛骨悚然的問題開場呢?
Mom and Mrs. Wentz know all about the phony phone calls.
老媽和瑪麗·盧太太知道了你們的小陰謀。
What? ! How'd they find out?
什么?!她們怎么知道的?
That part remains a mystery. Anywho...They're tracking you on G.P.S. and heading your way.
這仍是一個謎。不管是誰...她們正用GPS追蹤你們,現在就在路上呢。
What? Our moms are tracking us on G.P.S. G.P.S. ? They're not supposed to know about that.
什么?媽媽們用GPS追蹤我們。GPS?她們不應該知道這個的。
Oh gosh, thanks, Gabe. I owe you one.
天啊,謝謝你了,蓋比。我欠你一個人情。
So it would seem.
算你說對了。