Well...If it's okay with Mary Lou, it's okay with me.
這個嘛,既然瑪麗·盧都同意了。我也沒什么意見了。
Ooh, thank you, mommy! Love you so much.
噢,謝謝了,老媽!我太愛您了。
Yeah...No one loves mom more than when she's saying yes.
是啊......誰不愛有求必應的老媽啊。
That was an interesting phone call. -Was it? -Yeah. Yeah, it was.
電話有些不對勁。-是嗎?-是的。肯定有問題。
Having fun yet, kid? -No, Vern, I am not.
還不錯吧,孩子?-不,弗恩,一點都不好。
First time in a crawl space?
這是你第一次匍匐前行嗎?
I can't believe my dad does this for a living. I'm really gonna have to start paying attention in school.
我真不敢相信我老爸竟然靠做這個維持生計。看來我真應該好好學習了。
Shh! Uh-oh, rats.
噓!啊噢,老鼠。
Rats? I thought we were catching possums.
老鼠?我以為我們在抓負鼠。
Sometimes the critters make the decisions.
有時候這由不得我們。
Where are the rats? - All around us. Dozens. Maybe hundreds.
老鼠在哪里?-就在我們身邊。有幾十只。也許幾百只。
Quiet. If they smell fear, we're both dead.
輕點。如果它們知道我們害怕了,我們會死的很慘的。
That was horrifying.
真是命懸一線啊。
Pass the salt, kid. Uh, that's termite poison. You only put that on a sandwich once.
把鹽給我,孩子。呃,這是殺蟲劑。你只有一次機會把它們放在三明治上。
Whoops. Sorry.
我的錯。真對不起啊。