See? Teddy gets to go.
看?泰迪可以去了。
Well, if it's okay with Amy. It's okay with me. You can go.
這個嘛,既然艾米都同意了。我就沒什么問題了。你也可以去了。
Thanks, mom. You're the best.
謝了,老媽。世上只有媽媽好。
I like that boy. He's very nice.
我喜歡那個男孩。他人很好。
What was that?
什么聲?
Oh, I was just doing an impression of my mom. I also do my dad.
噢,我在模仿我老媽。我也經常模仿我老爸。
"Teddy, get in here!" -What is it, dad?
“泰迪,你給我進來!”-什么事,老爸?
"Who ate the last donut?" -You did, dad.
“誰把最后一個甜甜圈給吃了?”-是你自己,老爸。
Well, we'd better get going.
好了,我們還是先走了。
Mmm, what smells so good? -Hot dogs. Oh.
嗯,什么這么香啊?-熱狗。
Nothing makes boiled water smell better than Amy Duncan's hot dogs.
艾米·鄧肯做的熱狗天下無敵遺臭萬年。
This should be good.
應該是在褒我。
Um, so, mom, I was wondering if I could go to a party at Josh's house. He's this really cute senior. You don't know him.
老媽我問下我能不能去喬希家開的派對。他是超級帥的學長。但您不認識他。
I'm sorry, Teddy, the answer's no. You know my policy.
對不起了,泰迪,死了這條心吧。你知道我在這方面對你的政策。
Oh, come on! Ivy's mom is letting her go.
噢,別這樣啊!艾薇的媽媽都同意讓她去了。
Mary Lou wentz gave permission?
瑪麗·盧·溫茨同意了?
Yes. Yes, she did. And I can call her if you want to hear from her.
是的。沒錯,她同意了。如果你想證實下我可以給她打電話。
I'd love to.
打啊。
Hi, Mrs. Wentz, it's Teddy Duncan. I'm gonna put you on speaker, okay?
嗨,溫茨太太,我是泰迪·鄧肯。等我打開免提,好嗎?
So, Mrs. Wentz, you're letting Ivy go to that party, right?
聽說您同意艾薇去參加派對了,是嗎?
It's okay with me.
我同意了。
Are you sure, Mary Lou, because--it's okay with me.
真的嗎,瑪麗·盧,因為......我同意了。
Really, you're not the least bit--it's okay with me.
是嗎,難道你就沒有半點......我同意了。
Oops, lost her. So can I go to the party?
壞了,斷線了。我能去了嗎?