Fetch.
快去撿。
Okay, Ivy, I'm about to launch phase one of operation fool mom.
好了,艾薇,我要準備實施騙老媽計劃的第一步了。
What? No. I don't know what I'm gonna wear to the party. Let's trick our moms first.
啥?聽著,我還不知道我要在派對上穿什么。咱們先實施計劃吧。
Hi mom. -Hey. What? Mom, I haven't seen you all day and all I get is a hey?
嗨,老媽。-嘿。什么,老媽?我可是一天沒見到您了,而我卻只得到了一聲嘿?
Sorry. Hi, Teddy!
我的錯。嗨,泰迪!
Uh, mom, could you get this loose thread on my sweater?
老媽,能幫我把這線頭從我毛衣上拽掉嗎?
Where is it? -Oh, must have fallen off. Threads. Go figure.
在哪?-噢,應該是已經掉了。線頭。沒想到吧。
How are you doing?
你沒事吧?
Fine. Oh, mom, could I ask you a personal question?
沒事啊。對了,老媽,能問你個私人問題嗎?
Honey, of course you can. -Great.
寶貝,當然了。-太好了。
What's-- what's-- what's the question?
到底什么,什么問題?。?/div>
Oh, I don't have one right now. Just...You know, good to know for down the road.
噢,我還沒想好。只是...先為以后鋪好路。
Seriously, how are you doing?
說真的,你沒事吧?
Oh, mom, you took Spanish, right? What does this mean?
噢,老媽,你懂西班牙語,是吧?那這句話什么意思?
That means I like that boy. He's very nice. Wait a minute, I think you are taking french.
意思是我喜歡那個男孩。他人很好。等一下 你不是選法語的嗎。
Oh, wow. Guess that's why I didn't understand it. I love you, mom.
噢,沒錯。我說我怎么看不懂呢。我愛你,老媽。
I love you too, honey. Weird-- I usually have those conversations with P.J.
我也愛你,寶貝。怪了,通常這種對話只會出現在PJ身上。