Dad, make it stop. -Make what stop? -Play baby.
老爸,快讓它停下來吧。-讓什么停下來 -來玩娃娃。
That. Everywhere I go there she is "play baby, play baby, play baby."
那個。我走到哪她說到哪,“玩娃娃,玩娃娃,玩娃娃”
I'm sorry, son, but somebody has finally found you likeable.
抱歉了,兒子。但你總算討某人喜歡了。
Well, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to the library.
不管了,我受不了了。我這就去圖書館。
The library? -Yeah, dad. It's come to that.
圖書館?-沒錯,老爸。你沒有聽錯。
Do you even know where the library is? -I'll find it.
你知道圖書館在哪嗎?-我會找到的。
She's coming!
她來了!
Okay, are you ready with your phone?
好了,你準備好電話了嗎?
Ready. Oh, hi, Mrs. Wentz. Hi, Teddy. Ivy, didn't you hear me? -No.
一切就緒。噢,嗨,溫茨太太。嗨,泰迪。艾薇,你剛才沒聽見我嗎?-沒有啊。
I have been honking and screaming "Ivy" for 10 minutes.
我剛才邊按喇叭邊喊你“艾薇”十分鐘了。
That was you? I know so many people.
那是你啊?我在這里可是頗有名氣的。
Let's go. -Before that, quick question. -What?
趕緊走吧。-先別急,我想先問個問題。-什么問題?
There's a senior boy named Josh. And he invited Teddy and me to a party this weekend. Can I go?
有位學長叫喬希。然后他要請俺倆周末去參加他的派對。俺能去嗎?
Now, Ivy, you know my policy. Unless I've met the boy, the answer's no.
聽著,艾薇,你知道我在這方面對你的政策。除非我見過那個男孩,不然就死了這條心吧。
And I'm sure Teddy's mom said the same thing.
我也很確信泰迪的媽媽也是這么說的。
Oh well, actually I haven't asked my mom yet. Oh hey, why don't I call my mom at work and see what she says?
噢,其實我還沒問我媽媽呢。噢對了,為什么我不現在給她打電話來問問看她怎么說?
It's ringing. Hi, mom. -Hi, Teddy.
通了。嗨,老媽。-嗨,泰迪。
Uh, mom, I was calling to see if I can go to a party? -Where is it?
老媽,我想問下我能去參加派對嗎?-在哪?
It's at my friend Josh's house. You know Josh, right?
就在我朋友喬希家。你知道喬希吧?
I like that boy. He's very nice.
我喜歡那個男孩。他人很好。
So what do you say? Can I go to the party?
這么說來,我能去參加嗎?
Honey, of course you can.
寶貝,當然了。
Thanks, mom. You're the best. All right, I don't want to keep you. Love you!
謝了,老媽。世上只有媽媽好。好了,不打擾你了。愛你!
Love you too, honey.
我也愛你,寶貝。