Hey! -There you are.
嘿!-你可算來了。
So what's the big news and why didn't you just text me?
到底是什么重要的事不能發短信說的?
Because I wanted to see the expression on your face when I told you. Okay, here goes:
因為我想看到在我告訴你后你臉上的吃驚表情。好了,我要說了:
So that really hot senior Josh invited me to his party this weekend. And he said I could bring a friend.
那位超帥氣的學長喬希邀請我這周參加他的派對。還說了可以帶個同伴。
So tell me how it all went down. Okay okay okay.
快告訴俺整件事的來龍去脈。好的,好的,好的。
So I was standing at my locker when Josh asked me.
當喬希問我時,我正站在儲物柜前。
I got so nervous I closed my hair in the door and I had to stand there like this.
我當時太緊張了就把我的頭發夾在柜子里了,然后我只能這么站著。
Wait a minute. Our moms will never let us go to a senior party.
別急著高興。咱們的老媽從來不讓咱倆參加高年級派對。
Already solved that. -Ooh, we're gonna lie.
我有解決之道。-噢,看來只能撒謊了。
We can't. You're a terrible liar. -I am not.
誰說要撒謊了。你那撒謊的伎倆能騙得過誰啊。-別小瞧俺。
Yeah you are. Whenever you lie, your voice gets really high. -Huh-uh!
我說的事實。每次你撒謊的時候,音調就會變高。-誰說的!
Okay, so here's the plan. You know that app that lets you create fake phone calls?
好了,以下是本次行動的計劃。你知道有個能撥出假電話的應用程序吧?
That what that creates what?
能撥出什么的什么?
There's a phone app that you can create fake phone calls with.
有個手機軟件 可以撥出假的電話號碼。
All I have to do is record my mom saying some stuff that sounds like she's giving me permission to go to the party.
我所要做的就是錄下一些我媽所說的話,這樣聽起來就像是她允許我去參加派對了。
Ah, then when my mom hears it she'll let me go.
這樣啊,當俺娘聽到時,她就會讓我去。
Exactly. And we go to the party and Josh falls in love with me.
總算開竅了。然后我們去派對,喬希和我墜入愛河了。
Oh, and his cute best friend falls in love with me, but I tell him that I have a boyfriend,
沒錯,他的帥氣伙伴也會和我墜入愛河,但我會告訴他我名花有主了,而他卻不死心。
but he doesn't take no for an answer. Are you done? -And then there's a third guy that gets interested...
說夠了嗎?-再然后又有第三個帥哥對我感興趣......