Something wrong with your face?
你的臉怎么了?
No, there's some kind of odor.
沒事,只是有些怪味。
Oh, that's my husband. Yeah, guilty as charged.
噢,這都賴我老公。沒錯,我罪該萬死。
You know we're having some plumbing issues at our house and we weren't able to shower.
我們家水管壞了,所以我們就沒有洗澡。
Yeah, that explains why I smell like a hobo.
是啊,這就是為什么我聞起來像個流浪漢。
Not that there's anything wrong with hobos.
并不是說流浪漢不好。
No no no, some of my best friends are hobos. -Yeah.
對對對,我有幾個好朋友就是流浪漢。-是的。
Why don't we talk about Charlie? -Great idea. -Okay.
我們還是聊一聊查莉吧?-太好了。-好的。
So how old is Charlie? -Already two.
查莉多大了?-已經兩歲了。
Is she still napping? -Most days in the afternoon, yes.
她有小憩的習慣嗎?-大多都在下午,是的。
Is she potty-trained? -Oh, of course. -Absolutely.
她可以自己解決內急問題嗎?-噢,當然。-那還用說。
Yeah, potty train has left the station. -Absolutely. Yes, sir. Whoo-whoo!
沒錯,內急已經不再急了。-沒錯。不再急了。
I'm sorry about that. Charlie sweetheart, can you turn the tv off?
對不起啊。查莉寶貝,能把電視關了嗎?
That's okay. The little ones sure love those "gurgles."
沒關系的。小家伙們都喜歡看“咯咯笑”。
It's her favorite show. -"Gurgles."
-她就喜歡看。-“咯咯笑”
So the potty train hasn't left the station. Whoo-whoo.
看來內急依舊很急啊。完蛋嘍。