Hey, how is it going? -Good. -Okay.
嘿,還好吧?-很好。-好的。
Raymond, doesn't Ivy look nice?
雷蒙德,你說艾薇是不是很漂亮啊?
I can't see her.
可我看不見她。
Take my word for it.
順著我說。
Okay. Ivy, you look good...Probably.
好吧。艾薇 你看起來應該很...漂亮。
Thanks.
謝謝。
There you go. This is good. Okay, come on, guys. You've got to keep it up. We were on a nice roll there. All right?
這才對嘛。很好。好了,加油,大家,繼續保持。大家表現的都不錯。是吧?
Still just me talking. Still just...Guys, what's going on over there?
怎么還是我一個人自言自語。自言自語...你們倆搞什么呢?
Oh, okay. Don't need any light for that. I'll just...I'll be in the kitchen.
噢,好吧。用不著我弄出亮光了。那我就...我就去廚房。
Oh! Argh, that's my shin. I'm okay. I'm totally okay. Don't worry. Ow! Forehead too.
啊!撞到我的小腿了。我很好。我好得很。別擔心。嗷!又撞到腦門了。
Okay, sweetheart. Why don't you go over there. And play with some toys, okay? -Okay.
好了,寶貝。快去那邊。玩會兒玩具好嗎?-好吧。
What is that smell?
什么味?
That would be me, because somebody said we didn't have enough time to stop off at the bus station to freshen up.
我身上的味,因為某人告訴我沒有時間去公車站刷牙洗臉了。
Oh, so it's my fault?
噢,那你就怨我?
My stink is your fault, yeah.
我身上的臭味就怨你,沒錯。
Ok, that makes a lot of sense. You know what, tonight when we're done here I'm gonna drop you off at the bus station.
說的很對,那今晚等我們忙完這事我就把你扔在公車站。
You can stay there and freshen up all night long. -All night long? -All night long. -Sounds good to me. Thank you. Hi.
你就給我呆在那刷一晚上牙。-一晚上?-一整晚。-不錯啊。謝謝。嗨。
-Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Sondra.
-抱歉讓你們久等。我叫桑德拉。
Hi, I'm Amy. This is Bob. And this is Charlie. -What...?
嗨,我叫艾米。這是鮑勃。而這就是查莉。-什么...?