Anyways, sorry we missed the video chat. There were some technical difficulties.
總之,關于視頻聊天那件事很抱歉,我們遇到了一些技術難題。
So I don't know if you and Ivy are gonna be able to talk tonight, unless...unless you want to come over.
所以我不知道你今晚還能不能和艾薇聊天,除非......除非你來找她。
Ivy loves the idea. Ivy's at 358 edgewood. Okay, bye. He's on his way over.
艾薇表示贊同。她在埃奇伍德358號。好的,再見。他馬上過來。
What are you doing, t? I told you I wasn't ready.
小泰,你搞什么?俺告訴過你俺還沒準備好。
But you like him. He likes you. Now get your Booty in gear, girl, cause it's time to represent.
但是你們兩情相悅。姑娘,調整好你的狀態,現在是時候大放異彩了。
Huh-uh. Don't go street on me, t. It's just sad.
不不。小泰,別跟我顯擺街頭范。只會讓你自慚形穢的。
Ready for operation potty train? -It's go time. -We hope.
準備好拯救查莉噓噓行動了嗎?-準備好了。-上帝保佑。
Okay, P.J. , let's hit it.
好了,PJ,開始行動。
Okay, hey, Charlie, you want to watch some tv?
好了,嘿,查莉,想看電視嗎?
Yeah. -I bet your favorite show is on. I bet...yeah.
想。-你愛看的節目開始了。你看。
It's time to giggle with "the gurgles"!
快來和“咯咯笑”一起咯咯笑吧!
Hi there, kids. Today is gonna be a super-duper day.
小朋友們好。今天的節目超級精彩。
Why is that?
為什么?
Because we're gonna do the potty rap.
因為我們要來一段噓噓說唱。
Hey there, kids, don't be naughty
小朋友,莫淘氣
Let's have fun and use our potty
讓我們坐在上面笑嘻嘻
Going to the potty can be so gnarly Especially if you're a girl named Charlie.
讓我們輕輕松松解內急,特別是個小姑娘叫查莉。
Oh gosh, mommy.
天啊,媽咪。