Bob. -Hey. Remember when you said we wouldn't need this? Who looks stupid now?
鮑伯。-嘿。還記得當初你說我們用不到這個嗎?現在看誰傻眼?
Which question should I answer first?
我到底應該先回答哪個問題?
Any progress on the potty-training?
查莉那邊有進展了嗎?
Nope, without "the gurgles" Charlie won't even sit on that potty, and the interview is in 12 hours.
沒有,如果沒有“咯咯笑” 查莉都不坐在馬桶上,還有十二個小時就開始面試了。
Oh, she'll get it. That's the thing about us Duncans...We're clutch players.
噢,她會被錄取的。因為她姓鄧肯...鄧肯家關鍵時刻不會掉鏈子的。
I see the light's on. I'm not sure anybody's home. Where are the kids?
我如今才發現。你的臉皮真夠厚的。孩子們都去哪了?
Charlie's taking a nap. Teddy and Ivy are downstairs. And the boys are in their room reading.
查莉睡覺了。泰迪和艾薇在樓下。男孩們在屋里看書呢。
P.J.And Gabe are reading?
PJ和蓋比在看書?
Yeah, it was their idea.
是啊,他們想看書了。
So they're reading...voluntarily?
這么說來他們真的在看書...自愿的?
Huh. -Let's roll.
是哦。-一探究竟去。
Oh! -Sorry, I should have warned you about that.
噢!-抱歉,我應該提前提醒你的。
What is going on in here?
這里怎么回事?
Great news...the power is back on. Well, it is for us.
重大新聞...來電了。其實,只是我們這里有電。
Where are you getting your power from?
你們哪來的電?
Hey, are you stealing electricity from Mrs. Dabney?
嘿,你們是從達布尼太太那里偷來的電嗎?
Are we in trouble?
我們又惹禍上身了嗎?
What's taking those nachos so long?
玉米片怎么還不好?
There really is a lot of stuff plugged in. Are you sure this is safe?
外接設備太多了。不會發生危險吧?
Ah, there is a problem. We've got a loose connection. Everything's under control.
啊,有麻煩了。接觸不良了。搞定。
Huh, that's weird. Mrs. Dabney's power is out too.
哈,怪了。達布尼太太家也停電了。
Oh look, here she comes.
快看,她來了。
You know, for an older gal, she moves pretty fast.
你看,對于一個老嫗來說她動作還是蠻利索的。