What happened?
怎么回事?
The power went out and the plumbing.
停電了 而且管道也堵了。
Well, how did that happen?
好吧,怎么弄的?
Let's ask the soaking wet man with the pickaxe.
讓我們問問那個拿著鐵鍬的濕身男。
Hey, everybody.
還好吧,大家。
Dad, when is the power coming back on? Yeah, I'm 15 minutes away from a video chat.
老爸,什么時候來電?是啊,還有十五分鐘就要視頻聊天了。
And if we're gonna potty-train Charlie, she has to watch "the gurgles."
還有如果想讓查莉自己解決內急,她就要看“咯咯笑”。
Uh, first of all, I'm fine. What? No, didn't get electrocuted. Thanks for the concern.
首先謝謝你們的關心,我很好。什么?不成,繼續停電。謝謝你們的關心。
What about the water?
管道問題怎么辦?
All right, I've already called the plumber and the electrician...Oh, there we go. Okay.
好吧,我已經給水管工和電工打過電話了...噢,太好了。好吧。
...Who can't be here until tomorrow...-What? Bob! -...Ish.
...明天之前來不了了...-什么?鮑伯!-...兩個人都來不了。
Come on. Hey hey hey! We can survive one night without water and power. Come on, it's gonna be fine.
別這樣!嘿,嘿,嘿!沒有水和電我們依然可以熬過一晚的。沒事的,把心放肚子里吧。
I heard some kind of explosion and rushed right over to see if Gabe was anywhere near the blast.
我聽到某種爆炸聲于是我趕緊跑過來看看蓋比是不是被炸飛了。
I'm right here, Mrs. Dabney, better than ever.
我在這呢,達布尼太太,而且比以前過得還好呢。
Are you sure? No internal injuries?
真的?沒有內傷嗎?
My stomach is kind of upset. Might be a touch of dabnerrhea.
我的胃好像不怎么舒服。可能患了達布尼氏腹瀉。
All right. Mrs. Dabney, you know, we're gonna be without water and power for a while.
是這樣的。達布尼太太,我們這里可能會停水停電一陣子。
It sure would be helpful if we could use your bathroom till ours is up and running.
在我們的水電恢復前如果能借用下您的洗手間,我們將感激不盡。
I don't even let Mr. Dabney use my bathroom.
我甚至都不讓我老公用我的洗手間。
Okay, Mrs. Dabney, I know it's an imposition, But the thing is we have a really important preschool interview tomorrow morning.
是的,達布尼太太,我知道這有點過分,但是我們有一個非常重要的幼兒園面試就在明天早上。
And it sure would be nice if we could use your bathroom to freshen up beforehand.
如果我們能借用下您的洗手間來梳妝打扮一番將會是對我們的莫大幫助。
Need to freshen up, huh? -Yeah.
得梳妝打扮是吧?-是的。
I hear the bus station has a real nice bathroom. Have a good night now.
我聽說公車站有個很不錯的衛生間。晚安了。
Gabriel Duncan! Dabnerrhea? -Yeah? -Up top.
蓋布里埃爾·鄧肯!達布尼氏腹瀉?-怎么了?-說得好。