Well, that didn't work. Actually it worked for me. See ya.
看來,還是沒效果。其實對我還挺有效果。一會見。
Hi. -Hi. I'm Raymond. -Hi, I'm Teddy. Come on in. Ivy, Raymond's here.
嗨。-嗨。我是雷蒙德。-嗨,我是泰迪。請進。艾薇 雷蒙德來了。
It's kind of dark in here.
這兒有點黑啊。
Yeah, we're having a power outage. Could I offer you some chunky milk or a glass of ice cream?
是啊,我們家停電了。給你來點結塊的牛奶還是一杯融化的冰激凌?
Uh, I'm cool. Can I use the bathroom?
呃,算了。能用下你們的洗手間嗎?
No. The water's out too.
不能。家里也停水了。
Oh, nice place.
噢,世外桃源啊。
I'm gonna see what's keeping Ivy. Just have a seat right there. Ivy!
我去看看艾薇磨蹭什么呢。先坐下吧。艾薇!
Enjoying myself so far.
目前為止還不錯。
What's going on?
怎么了?
What if I say something stupid? Then he won't like me.
要是俺說了什么傻話怎么辦?他就不喜歡俺了。
Ivy, you say stupid stuff to me all the time. And I still like you.
艾薇,你一直在對我說傻話。但我也不討厭你。
I'm serious, t. This is the first guy I've ever really liked. I don't want to mess it up.
很嚴肅的,小泰。這是俺第一個中意的男生。俺可不想搞砸了。
Come on, you can do this. I can't.
別這樣,你沒問題的。有問題。
I just know if I look into those big brown eyes I'm gonna freeze.
每當俺對視那雙棕色的大眼睛俺都會僵住的。
So you don't want to see his eyes. I can work with that.
這么說來是那雙眼睛在作祟。我來幫你搞定。
Ivy will be right out. Meanwhile, let's enjoy some nice battery-powered music...Kicking it old school. Like they did back in the diz-ay.
艾薇馬上出來。與此同時,咱們來享受下那收音機里的美妙音樂,重溫下復古風。讓我們回到上世紀。
Oh, Teddy, right. Ivy did mention you.
噢,泰迪,是吧。艾薇的確提到過你。
Okay, Ivy, come on out. There she is. Now Raymond is right over there by the couch.
好了,艾薇,出來吧。她來了。雷蒙德現在在沙發旁。