Joey: Oh, uh, hey Rach. I uh, I was just coming over here to uh…
瑞秋,我只是來……
Joey: Oh wait, I don't have to lie to you, you don't live here anymore. Uh, I'm eating their food. What're you doing?
我不必騙你,你搬走了我在吃他們的東西,你呢?
Rachel: Ross is on a date with my sister, they shut the drapes two and a half hours ago.
羅斯跟我妹約會,窗簾已經拉上2個半小時了。
Joey: Whoa, I didn't know we could date your sister!
哇,我不知道我們還能跟你妹妹約會喔!
Monica: Joey, we know you steal our food.
喬伊,我們知道你在偷東西吃。
Chandler: I'm good.
不用了。
Monica: Oh, are the drapes still closed honey?
窗簾還沒拉開?
Rachel: Yeah. And you know who should've shut their drapes? It's the perverted old couple two doors over.
對,其實隔兩戶的變態老夫婦?才應該拉窗簾。
Chandler: Is that a swing? Rachel: Oh don't even ask!
那是秋千嗎?不要問!
Chandler: Yuck!
好惡!
Joey: I can't believe Ross is going out with Rachel's sister! When Chandler made out with my sister I was mad at him for 10 years.
羅斯居然跟瑞秋的妹妹約會!錢德親了我妹妹,我氣了他10年。
Chandler: That was like 5 years ago.
那是5年前的事。
Joey: Yeah you got 5 years left!
對,還有5年!
Chandler: Joey...
喬伊……
Joey: You wanna make it 6? !
你想再加1年嗎?
Rachel: Oh Ross, hey hi! How are ya? There you are!
羅斯,你好嗎?你在這里!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Can I get a cup of coffee. So how was your big date last night?
一杯咖啡。昨晚的約會怎樣啊?
Ross: Uhh, it was ok. Yeah, it was fun.
還不錯,很開心。
Rachel: Yeah, fun? Great! So uh, so did you guys hit it off?
是嗎?太好了!所以你們合得來嗎?
Ross: I guess so.
應該吧。
Rachel: So uh, so did anything happen? Because rumor has it you guys shut the drapes!
所以你們有怎樣嗎?聽說你們把窗簾拉上了!
Ross: No. No. Nothing happened. I shut the drapes to uh, show her slides of my favorite fossils.
不。不。我們沒怎樣。我是要放我最愛的化石幻燈片。
Rachel: Oh, slides. So. So really nothing happened.
幻燈片……所以看來你們真的沒怎樣。
Ross: Something could've happened. All right? Sheshe really dug my slides. Andand she was definitely giving me the vibe.
我們可以會怎樣!她很喜歡我的幻燈。片而且她絕對有對我放電。
Rachel: Right. Was it the, ‘Please don't show me another picture of a trilobite vibe?’
是“別再給我看三葉蟲照片” 的電嗎?
Ross: I'm telling you, she was into me, ok? Hey, you remembered trilobite.
她喜歡我,好嗎?你還記得三葉蟲。
Ross: Anyway, if she, if she wasn't into me, why why would she ask me out again?
總之……要是她不喜歡我,為什么要再約我?
Rachel: She asked asked you out again?
她又約你了?
Ross: Yeah uh huh.
對。
Ross: Tomorrow night, Valentine's Day, the most romantic, day of the year. Who knows what could happen?
明天晚上,情人節 一年當中最浪漫的日子。誰曉得會怎樣?
Ross: I might not be shutting my drapes to show her my slides, if you know what I mean.
到時我拉窗簾,或許不是要放幻燈片,你懂吧
Rachel: Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok! I got it! I got it! I got it! I can't! I can't! I can't! I cannot go with you and my sister thing.
好好好好好!我懂!我懂!我懂!我不能接受你跟我妹交往!我就是不能!那樣太奇怪了。
Rachel: Ok? I just can't. It's just too weird, all right? I I imagine the two of you together and I just freak out.
好嗎?一想到你們在一起我就捉狂!
Rachel: It freaks me out. I can't do it! I can't do it.
我會瘋掉,我受不了!我受不了!
Ross: Ok! Ok! Ok! Yes, it's ok.
沒事的!沒事的!沒事的!
Ross: It's ok. Hey, it's too weird for you, I won't see her again.
沒事的如果你受不了,我就不再見她。
Rachel: Thank you. I...yeah.
謝謝你。我……好。
Ross: I mean after, tomorrow night.
我是說過了明晚之后。
Rachel: No no no! No no no! Please Ross, I can't! I can't do it! It's just gonna freak me out!
不不不,求求你!我受不了!我真的會捉狂!
Ross: Ok! Ok! Ooh hey hey hey! Ok! Ok!
好!好!我知道了!好!好!
Ross: Ok! I'll I'll tell her tonight, I can't see her anymore.
好,我今晚就告訴她,我不能再跟她見面。
Rachel: Ross, thanks.
謝謝。
Ross: You want me to call her right now?
你要我現在打給她嗎?
Rachel: Oh no! No! No no no no!
不!不!不!不用……
Rachel: No, I mean, come on that's that's crazy I mean that's crazy. So what's what's going on with you? What is going on with you?
那樣太夸張了怎樣啊?你最近在干嘛?
Ross: Well umm, oh! I may be teaching another class this semester.
我這學期可能會再開一堂課。
Rachel: Yeah do it now, call her right now.
好,現在就打給她。
Monica: This is my favorite part.
我最喜歡這段了。
Phoebe: Me too.
我也是。
Joey: I don't know what you guys are so sad about. It all works out. E.T. stays with Elliott, and they get to hang out and be best friends, for like, forever.
你們難過什么?又不會有事。他會留在小男孩身邊,他們會相親相愛直到永遠。
Chandler: Joey, you've seen this movie before. E.T. goes back home.
喬伊,你看過這部電影。ET回外太空去了。
Joey: What? Oh no I forgot.
什么?我忘了。
Phoebe: Oh you know what's sadder than this? Bambi. I cried for three days with that movie.
你們知道什么更催淚?“小鹿斑比”那部片讓我哭了3天。
Phoebe: No wait, two! 'Cause on the third day my mother killed herself so I was partly crying for that.
不,是2天!第三天我媽自殺了,我也在為那件事而哭。
Chandler: Well see now, that I can see crying over, but Bambi, is a cartoon!
哭ET就算了,“小鹿斑比”是卡通耶!
Joey: You didn't cry when Bambi's mother died?
斑比的母親死了你沒哭?
Chandler: Yes it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer!
動畫師不再畫母鹿!
Chandler: Look, if this movie's making you guys cry so much, let's just change the channel.
的確很可憐,你們哭成這樣,干脆轉臺好嗎!
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Chandler: There.
好了。
Chandler: Joey, you're crying over a Doritos commercial.
喬伊,那是多力多滋的廣告。
Joey: I was up for that part.
我有去試鏡。
Monica: You know, Chandler, there's nothing wrong with crying! you you don't have to be so macho all the time.
錢德,哭沒什么不對!你不必老是那么男子漢。
Chandler: I'm macho.
我哪有男子漢。
Monica: Yeah, you're right.
也對。
Monica: I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么。
Chandler: No, I guess I just never really cried. You know? I'm not a crying kinda guy.
反正我就是沒哭過。我不是那種會哭的人。
Joey: Oh come on man there's gotta be something that gets you choked up! Like uh, uh oh, what if you saw a threelegged puppy?
你總會遇見令你鼻酸的事!像……如果你看到一只三腳小狗呢?
Chandler: I'd be sad sure, but I wouldn't cry.
我是會難過,但是不會哭。
Joey: Ok, what if the puppy said, ‘Help me Chandler. All the other puppies pick on me.’
要是那只小狗說,“錢德救救我。其他的狗狗都欺負我。”
Chandler: Cry? ! I just found a talking puppy, I'm rich!
哭?我發現一只會說話的狗,我發了!
Monica: Oh, I've got it! I have got pictures from your childhood. This will get you going good!
我知道了……你小時候的照片。你看了一定會哭!
Phoebe: All right, what's going on there?
那張是什么?
Chandler: Oh, that's Parent's Day, first grade. That's me with the, the janitor Martin.
那是一年級的家長日。我和校警馬丁的合照。
Monica: Where were your parents?
你爸媽呢?
Chandler: Oh they don't wanna come!
他們不想去。
Phoebe: Oh Chandler!
哦,錢德!
Monica: Poor thing!
好可憐喔!
Phoebe: So that story doesn't make you cry?
這件事不會讓你哭嗎?
Chandler: No! Look, I don't cry! It's not a big deal! Ok? !
不會,我就是不會哭 這沒什么,好嗎?
Joey: No! It's not ok! It's not ok at all! You're dead inside!
不,不好,一點也不好。你的心是死的!
The Fan: Excuse me.
請問一下。
Phoebe: Yeah?
什么?
The Fan: Are you Phoebe Buffay?
你是菲比布菲嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是。
The Fan: Cancan I get your autograph, I'm your biggest fan.
你可以幫我簽名嗎?我最崇拜你了。
Phoebe: Oh you're my biggest fan? I've always wanted to meet you! Hi! Sure! Yeah!
你最崇拜我了?我一直想認識你!沒問題!
The Fan: Wow! Wow, thanks a lot! I just wanna say, I think you're really talented.
謝謝你,我只想說,你真的很有天分。
Phoebe: You're just saying that because you're my biggest fan. Joey listen, take good care of that guy, ok? He's a fan. Bye!
你是因為崇拜我才這么說,喬伊,好好招呼那個人,他是個粉絲。再見!
Joey: So, you saw me on Days Of Our Lives huh? Want me to, want me to do a little Dr. Drake Remoray for ya?
你看過我演的“我們的日子”?要我來一段雷莫瑞醫生嗎?
The Fan: I have no idea what you're talking about. But I, butbut I just got Phoebe Buffay's autograph!
我不知道你在說什么,不過我剛拿到菲比布菲的簽名。
Joey: Oh, you're Phoebe's fan!
你是菲比的粉絲。
The Fan: Oh yeah! I've seen all her movies.
沒錯,她的電影我都看過。
Joey: Movies?
電影?
The Fan: That was Phoebe Buffay, the porn star.
那是菲比布菲,色情明星。
Joey: I don't think so.
不是吧。
The Fan: No no, it was! She was in uh Sex Toy Story 2, Lawrence of a Labia, and I got her autograph! The guys at the comic book store aren't gonna believe this!
是,她演過“性玩具總動員2”(模仿《玩具總動員》)“阿拉比亞的勞倫斯”(模仿《阿拉伯的勞倫斯》)而我拿到她的簽名!漫畫店的人一定不會相信!
Joey: Gunther! Hey, don't let that guy in here anymore! He just said Phoebe is a porn star!
甘瑟,以后別讓那個人進來,他說菲比是色情明星!
Gunther: Well, I wouldn't call her a star, but she's really good. You should check out Inspect Her Gadget.
說明星太夸張了,不過她真的很猛。你應該去看“檢查她的加杰特”(模仿《神探加杰特》)。
Jill: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Jill: You'll never believe what just happened, Ross just totally blew me off and he didn't even tell me why!
說了你一定不信,羅斯剛剛回絕我,又沒說原因!
Rachel: Ohhh, well. You know what honey? The best thing to do to get over a guy is to start dating someone else.
忘掉一個男人最好的辦法,就是跟別人交往。
Rachel: Oh! There is this great guy you'll just love at work named Bob! He's a real up and comer in Human Resources.
我們公司有個鮑伯你一定喜歡,他是人力資源部的明日之星。
Jill: Maybe I talk too much, or maybe I should've been more, you know, aggressive sexually.
也許我太說得太多了,也許我應該在性方面更主動些。
Rachel: Oh no no no no no, no no no no, that would never have worked on Ross. But you know who that might work on? Bob in Human Resources.
不不不……不要,羅斯不吃那套,不過你知道誰可能會心動?人力資源部的鮑伯。
Jill: You know, thanks for trying to cheer me up, but I'm not gonna date some random guy from your work.
謝謝你,但我不要跟你的某個同事隨便交往。
Rachel: Not random, Bob.
不是隨便,是鮑伯。
Jill: It's probably because I'm not mature enough, or smart enough. Maybe he doesn't like the way I dress No that can't be it. It's really gotta be the smart thing. Oh, I'm so stupid! I'm just this like incredibly pretty stupid girl!
可能是因為我不夠成熟,不夠聰明或許他不喜歡我的打扮……不可能的,一定是我不夠聰明我好笨。我是個美得冒泡的笨女人!
Rachel: No, honey, ok, ok, you wanna know why Ross canceled the date? Because I asked him to.
不是這樣的親愛的……好吧 你知道羅斯為何取消約會?是我要求的。
Jill: You asked him to?
你要求的?
Rachel: Hmmmm.
嗯哼。
Jill: Why? !
為什么?
Rachel: Because you are my sister and Ross and I have this huge history...
因為你是我妹妹,而羅斯和我有一大段淵源……
Jill: I don't understand, you wanna go out with Ross?
我不懂,你想跟羅斯交往嗎?
Rachel: No.
不想。
Jill: You don't want him, but you don't want me to have him?
你不要他,又不要我擁有他?
Rachel: You know Bob in Human Resources...
人力資源部的鮑伯……
Jill: Ugh! I cannot believe you did this to me! You had me doubting how smart I was! You had me doubting my fashion sense!
你居然這樣對我,你害我懷疑我的智商,你害我懷疑我的穿著品味!
Rachel: Look, this is not that big a deal! You just don't date Ross! There's a million other guys out there, you can...
我只是叫你不要跟羅斯約會,世上的男人那么多,你……
Jill: Hey! You have no right to tell me what to do.
你沒有資格教我做事。
Rachel: I'm not telling you what to do! I am telling you what not to do!
我不是在教你做,我是在教你不要做!
Jill: Agh, why are you always so jealous of me?
你為什么老是這么嫉妒我?
Rachel: Agh, Jill this is not about me being jealous of you! This is about you being a brat! Wanting what you can't have!
不是我嫉妒你!是你任性,不能吃還想吃!
Jill: Can't have? ! Excuse me, the only thing I can't have is dairy!
不能吃?很抱歉,我不能吃的東西只有乳制品!
Rachel: All right, all right, well you just blew your chances at dating Bob!
好,你和鮑伯的事吹了!
Jill: Who? !
誰?!
Rachel: In Human Resources!
人力資源部的啦!
Rachel: I am jealous of her? ! I mean who does she think she is? ! Princess Caroline? !
我嫉妒她?她以為她是誰?卡羅琳公主(摩納哥公主)嗎?!
Monica: You're jealous of Princess Caroline?
你嫉妒卡羅琳公主?
Rachel: Do I have my own castle?
我有自己的城堡嗎?
Ross: Hey! Uh, Phoebe's not here is she?
菲比不在吧?
Rachel: No.
不在。
Monica: Oh great! Did you get a movie?
真好,你們租了片子?
Joey: Uhhh, yeah. Yeah. But uh, I don't think it's the kind you're gonna like.
對,但是你們應該不會喜歡。
Chandler: You didn't get more movies that are gonna have us reaching for the tissues all night did you?
你該不會又租那種,會消耗面紙的片子吧?
Joey: Sort of...
可以這么說……
Monica: Guys, what's going on?
到底怎么了?
Joey: Uh...Phoebe's a porn star!
菲比是色情明星!
All: What? !Yeay! What are you talking about?
什么?是的。你們在說什么啊?
Chandler: Phoebe Buffay in Buffay: The Vampire Layer.
“菲比布菲之布菲與吸血鬼同眠”(模仿《吸血鬼獵人巴菲》)
Monica: That's Phoebe! Where did you get that?
天哪!這是菲比,你在哪里租的?
Joey: Well down at the adult video place on Bleecker.
布里克街的成人錄影帶店。
Ross: And and I, and I saw Joey was about to go in, so I ran in ahead of him to to surprise him and, and then I pretended I didn't know he was in there.
我看到喬伊正要進去,我就提前進去了,想給他個驚喜,然后我又假裝不知道他也在。
Rachel: Wow! I mean, I just I can't, I can't believe this.
天哪,我真是不敢相信。