Monica: Ok, guys, listen, don't forget that tomorrow is the day that Emily gets married again, so whatever we do, just try to really keep Ross's mind off it ok.
好,大家注意聽,明天是艾蜜莉再婚的日子,我們要盡全力轉移羅斯的注意力。
Joey: Oh, yeah, good idea.
對,好主意。
Chandler: Hey man, what's up?
你怎么了?
Ross: Oh, eh, just thinking about Emily getting married tomorrow.
正在想艾蜜莉明天結婚的事。
Joey: Ooh, Ross, look! Look!
羅斯,你看!
Ross: What? Where?
看什么?在哪里?
Joey: Right over there! Right there! Look-look-look!
就在那兒啊,快看……
Ross: What am I looking at?
你要我看什么?
Joey: Somebody help me out here!
誰來幫幫我啊!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Gary: How are you?
你們好嗎?
Phoebe: Monica, sorry I didn't come by last night. I was out with Gary; he let me ride around with him in his cop car. We saw and prevented crimes.
莫妮卡,抱歉我昨晚沒過去,我跟蓋瑞在一起。他用警車載我去兜風,我們還阻止了一起犯罪。
Joey: You got to go on a ride-along? !
你可以坐警車去兜風?
Phoebe: Uh-huh!
嗯哼!
Joey: Wh- I wanna go on a ride-along!
我也要坐警車兜風!
Ross: Yeah me too!
我也是!
Gary: Ok!
好啊!
Chandler: Yeah, yeah! Me too!
我也要!
Gary: Really? ! You?
你真的要?
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Gary: Well, it's kinda dangerous.
有點危險喔。
Chandler: Well, I like danger.
我喜歡危險。
Gary: Ok, you guys free tonight?
好,你們今天晚上有空嗎?
Joey & Ross: Yeah! !
有……!
Chandler: Tonight? You-you didn't say it was gonna be at nighttime.
今晚?你剛才沒說是在晚上。
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey! Oh, I'm so glad you're home, I thought tonight we could finally organize these photos!
真高興你回家了,今晚總算能整理這些相片!
Rachel: Ohh, thank God! Finally!
謝天謝地,終于要整理了!
Monica: Ok, I've broken them down into categories. Ok, we have uh, we got holidays, birthdays, candid, you know...
我已經把照片分門別類,有假日類、生日和偷拍……
Monica: And then what I've done is I've cross-referenced them by subject. Right? So if you're looking up, ohlet's say birthdays and dogs, you get Photo 152. See?
我已經依照主題做好了交叉搜尋。好比你要找生日和狗,就會找到152號相片。你看?
Rachel: Ohh, it's me and Le Poo! Wow! I miss that dog.
是我和拉普,我真懷念那條狗。
Monica: Aw. We could also find him under umm, dog and dead.
你也能在狗和死亡項目之中,找到拉普。
Rachel: Great! Thanks!
太好了,多謝!
Monica: Ok. All right, hand me that other box of photos; that's the very last one. That's the last one.
把另一箱照片遞給我,那是最后一箱。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Oops. Sorry! Well, good thing you numbered all of 'em, huh?
糟糕,對不起啦!幸好你有寫上號碼,對吧?
Monica: I hadn't! Photo 152 was a prototype.
還沒,152號相片是范例。
Rachel: Ohhhh. Honey, honey, honey, it's ok, it's ok honey. How about I fix you a drink, huh? Maybe a margarita?
親愛的,別難過……我幫你弄杯喝的?瑪格莉特好嗎?
Monica: Ross has the blender! Ugh, everything's just falling apart!
果汁機在羅斯那里,一切都毀了!
Rachel: No, honey, it's ok! Listen, I'll go to Ross's and get the blender, you get all the margarita stuff ready.
親愛的,不礙事!我去找羅斯拿果汁機,你先準備瑪格莉特的材料。
Monica: All right, his keys are in the drawer. You know what? I also need some cash.
好吧,他家鑰匙放在抽屜里。我還需要一些現金。
Rachel: Ok, you want me to stop at the ATM?
你要我去自動柜員機領嗎?
Monica: No. While you're at Ross's if you see any lying around...
不用,到羅斯家里拿就好……
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Monica: What? ! I-I-I don't, I don't do that!
什么?我不做那種事的!
Ross: That was so cool man, the way you leaned on that guy.
你逼問那家伙的方式,真是太酷了。
Chandler: It is starting to get dark out there.
天色越來越黑了。
Ross: He told you everything! I mean you totally cracked him!
他什么都招了,他對你毫不保留!
Gary: Yeah well, being he was the victim, they're usually pretty talkative.
對,他是受害者,他們通常都很好說話。
Chandler: Ok. But it is officially nighttime.
好,正式進入夜晚了。
Ross: Oh hey, Gary, you want me to grab the berry for ya?
蓋瑞,要我幫你拿“漿果”嗎?
Gary: It's called the cherry.
這叫做“櫻桃”。
Ross: It's called Chandler! !
這叫做……錢德!
Joey: Ok, I got it! This place makes the best sandwich in the world!
買到了,這家店做的三明治,世界第一!
Gary: Hey Joe, does it have meatballs on it?
喬伊,里頭有肉球嗎?
Joey: Oh-ho-yeah!
沒錯。
Gary: Yeah! Does it have melted cheese and marinara sauce?
有融化的起司和大蒜番茄醬嗎?
Joey: Yeah-oh!
有!
Gary: Yeah, you can't eat that in my car.
那就不能在我的車上吃。
Joey: Yeah ok. Even though my tax dollars paid for this car.
好吧。買這部警車的錢,我繳的稅也有一份。
Chandler: Your tax dollars?
你繳的稅?
Joey: Yeah, ok.
好啦。(你繳的)
Chandler: Wow! That sandwich really does smell good.
這個三明治還真香。
Joey: Did I say you could smell it? !
我有說你可以聞嗎?
Chandler: I can't smell your sandwich?
聞個三明治都不行?
Joey: Half the taste is in the smell! You-you're sucking up all the taste units!
香味就占去了好吃的一半,你把好吃的都吸光了!
Chandler: Ok, I'll give them back. Look! What is so great about that sandwich?
好吧,還給你。這三明治到底棒在哪里?
Joey: Ok, imagine, the best sex you've ever had.
想想你做愛最爽的一次。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Are you thinking about Monica? Chandler: Yeah.
你想的是莫妮卡嗎?是啊。
Joey: Yeah, what's that like?
是什么感覺?
Rachel: Ohh! Oh please don't be from a real dinosaur! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Made in Mexico! Yes! ! Ugh, who would buy this? !
拜托不要是真的恐龍!千萬不要……墨西哥制造,好耶!誰會買這種東西?
Monica: Rach! It's me! Pick up!
瑞秋,是我,快接啊!
Rachel: Hey! What's up?
什么事?
Monica: I need a few more things to make the margaritas. Uhh, I need some salt, some margarita mix, and tequila.
我做瑪格莉特還缺材料,我要鹽、瑪格莉特調汁,還有龍舌蘭酒。
Rachel: So all we have is ice?
我們家里只有冰塊喔?
Monica: See if he has ice.
看看他有沒有冰塊。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Emily: Hello Ross? It's Emily. I know this is out of the blue but uh, I'm getting married tomorrow. Well, maybe I am...
羅斯,我是艾蜜莉。我知道這很突然,但是我明天就要結婚了,或許……
Emily: I keep thinking about you and I'm wondering if-if we made a mistake giving up so fast. Are you thinking about me?
我一直在想你。不知道我們太快放棄,是不是一個錯誤。你有在想我嗎?
Emily: Of course you're not, but if you are, call me tonight. Okay, bye.
一定沒有,如果有的話,今晚打給我。好吧,再見。
Rachel: Oh. Oh!
噢,噢!
Ross: So where're we going next?
下一站是哪里?
Gary: This witness won't return my calls so we're gonna see if we can surprise him coming home.
這個目擊證人不回我電話,我們去他家堵他。
Chandler: Sur-surprise him? We're not, we're not gonna make anybody mad are we?
去堵他?他不會生氣吧?
Joey: Come on, man! Listen so uh, you're gonna squeeze the perp's shoes a little bit before he lawyer's up?
得了吧你!那你會在那賊人的律師出現前,先從他身上擠出一些汁來?
Gary: It's a witness not a perp and no one talks like that!
那是目擊證人,不是賊人,而且沒有人會那樣說話!
Ross: Yeah, no one talks like that!
是啊,沒人會那樣說話!
Joey: Oh what? Like you're Mr. Cop!
你以為你是警察啊?
Ross: Hey, I'm more cop than you two!
我比你們兩個都像警察!
Chandler: How do you figure that?
什么意思?
Ross: Hello! I'm in the front seat, ok? I'm Gary's partner!
醒醒吧,我坐在前座,我是蓋瑞的搭檔。
Chandler: You know, when you say partner it doesn't sound cop. It sounds gay.
你說搭檔的時候不像警察,倒像是同志。
Ross: Umm, jealous!
嫉妒!
Gary: Hey, do you mind? We're undercover here.
嘿,我們這是秘密出勤。
Ross: Oh yeah, no problem.
好,沒問題。
Gary: Ross!
羅斯!
Ross: Sorry! Sorry! Oh, there!
抱歉……好了。
Ross: Hey Gary, who am I? Phone home!
蓋瑞,我是誰?打電話回家!
Chandler: Look at Officer Ross riding back here with the visitors.
看看這位羅斯警官跟訪客一起坐到后座了。
Joey: Yeah, what's up with that Serpico? "What's up with that, Serpico?"
是啊,這是怎么一回事呢塞爾皮科?(《沖突》中的警察)是啊,這是怎么一回事呢塞爾皮科?
Emily: Are you thinking about me? No, of course you're not, but if you are, call me tonight. Ok, bye.
你有在想我嗎?一定沒有。如果有的話,今晚打給我。好吧,再見。
Monica: Nooo!
不!
Rachel: I know!
我知道!
Monica: Well thank God you were here! I mean, we have to erase that!
幸好先被你聽到了,我們一定要把這留言洗掉!
Rachel: Wh-what? ! We can't do that!
什么?我們不能那樣!
Monica: We have to! I mean what if Ross hears that, and he calls her back and then they get back together?
非這樣不可!萬一羅斯聽到了,回電給她,他們又復合了怎么辦?
Monica: Is that what you want? Ross back with that controlling, neurotic, crazy Emily? The Emily that wouldn't let him see you?
你希望那樣嗎?看到羅斯跟那個控制欲超強,神經兮兮的瘋子艾蜜莉復合?那個不讓羅斯見你的艾蜜莉?
Rachel: Noo! Oh no! No! God no! He-he should not get back together with her.
不行,萬萬不可……羅斯絕對不能和她復合。
Rachel: I mean I know that, you know that, even Ross knows that! But that still doesn't give us the right toerase his message!
你知我知,就連羅斯都知道。但我們還是沒有權力,擅自洗掉給羅斯的留言!
Monica: I'm his sister, ok? And I love him! I don't wanna see him get hurt! Come on! Doesn't that give me the right to control him- help, him?
我可是他的妹妹!我愛他,不想看他受到傷害。拜托,難道我沒有權利控制……幫助他嗎?
Rachel: I don't think he's the one who needs help.
我覺得需要幫忙的不是他。
Monica: Look, she's obviously unstable, ok? I mean she's thinking about running out on her wedding day.
艾蜜莉非常不穩定,她竟然想在結婚當天逃跑。
Monica: Ok, fine! But let me- look at the position she's putting him in! And what's he gonna do? Like- Ross is gonna run over there on the wedding day and break up the marriage? !
好啦,但你看看,她讓羅斯陷入了什么處境。你要羅斯怎么辦?難不成在艾蜜莉結婚當天,跑去破壞婚禮?
Monica: I mean, who would do that? ! Ok, fine, all right, but that's you know, that was different! Although it did involve a lot of the same people.
誰做得出那種事?好啦,不過這是兩碼子事。雖然有很多人都被卷進來了。
Rachel: Ugh!
啊!
Monica: You know what, this is obviously some twisted joke she's trying to play on him.
艾蜜莉顯然想用變態的笑話,來惡整羅斯。
Rachel: Ok, you are crazy! I'm sorry, but she sounded genuinely upset! I mean, listen!
夠了,你瘋了!她聽起來真的很沮喪!你聽聽就知道!
Answering Machine: Your messages have been erased.
您的留言已經清除。
Rachel: Noooooooo!
不……
Monica: Well, that worked out well. Margarita?
這樣就省事多了,要喝瑪格莉特嗎?
Chandler: Ok, you know, we-we're safe right? I mean nothing bad can go down!
我們很安全,對吧?不可能會有厄運降臨!
Gary: No. But that reminds me, sign this.
對,不過我倒想起來了,簽一下這個。
Ross: What is it?
這是什么?
Gary: It's nothing, it just says that you can't sue the city if you scrape your knee or you know, get your head blown off.
沒什么,只是斷腿或腦袋開花,也不能告到市政府頭上。
Chandler: Oh, hurry up. I want to sign that.
快點喔,我要簽。
Gary: Ok, here he comes. What is he doing? What the hell is he doing? !
好,他來了。他在干嘛?搞什么鬼?
Ross: What? What? What? What is it?
什么?……怎么了?
Joey: Is-is everything ok?
沒事吧?
Chandler: What's going on?
發生什么事?
Gary: Ok, he sees us. Don't move. And don't look at him.
他看到我們了,別動,不要看他。
Gary: Hey, it's ok. It was just a car backfire. Hey, look at that! You tried to save your buddy. See that? You see what he did?
沒事的,只是車子逆火。看看,你想用身體掩護朋友。看到他冒命拯救朋友沒?
Joey: You ok man?
你沒事吧?
Ross: Uh-huh. Thanks Joey!
喬伊,謝了!
Chandler: Uh, hello! !
喂?
Joey: Hi. You all right?
嗨。沒事吧?
Monica: All right, I guess we should go.
我們應該走了。
Rachel: No, wait, wait.
等等……
Monica: Oh yeah right!
對,錢拿走!
Rachel: No, Monica! Monica! We have to fix this!
不是啦,莫妮卡……!莫妮卡,我們得補救這個。
Monica: There's nothing we can do. You erased the message!
我們無能為力啊,你已經把留言洗掉了!
Rachel: Yeah, but maybe I could call his machine and re-create, the message. All right, ok...umm...
或許我可以再打電話進來,重新假造一段同樣的留言。我來試試……
Rachel: Hello, Ross, this is Rachel-Emily. God, what is it with those two names? Umm, I just so wanted to say that I'm going to be getting married...to...another...British person.
羅斯,我是瑞秋……艾蜜莉。天啊,這兩個名字到底是怎么回事?我打來只是要說我就快要……跟另外一個英國人結婚了。
Rachel: And I'm-m-m I'm having doubts and...scones...Oh God! I can't remember what she said.
我心里很疑惑……天啊!我忘記她說了什么。
Monica: Yeah, that's the problem with this plan.
是啊,問題就在這里。
Monica:All right Rachel, come on. You know what, eh the message is erased. There's nothing we can do all right. He's never gonna find out about it.
瑞秋,留言已經洗掉了,我們無能為力。羅斯永遠不會發現的。
Rachel:Well- I-I could tell him about it.
我可以告訴他啊。
Monica: Look, if you're gonna be totally rational about this, I can't argue with you! All right? Fine, if you wanna tell him, tell him. I just, I don't wanna be a part of it.
如果你想要這么明理的話,我也爭不過你。好啦,你要說就說,我不想介入。
Rachel: Oh, maybe that's Emily calling back to leave the exact same message.
或許又是艾蜜莉打來的,她想說一樣的話。
Ross: Hey Ross! It's you! I just want you to remember this feeling.
羅斯,是你啊!我只是要你記得這種感覺。