嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Wow! You look nice. What's the occasion?
穿這么帥要去哪里?
Chandler: Monica and I are celebrating our ten-month anniversary, got reservations at Jean Georges.
莫妮卡和我要慶祝滿十個月,我們在喬治法國餐廳訂了位置。
Ross: Wow! How'd you get in there?
你們怎么進得去?
Chandler: Uh, made a few calls, pulled some strings, and they agreed to seat us at 11:30 if we both had thechicken and didn't get desert.
打了幾通電話,動用一些關系,如果我們都吃雞,不叫甜點,就讓我們11:30進去吃。
Ross: Nice.
好。
Delivery Girl: Hi, Chandler!
錢德!
Chandler: Hey Caitlin! Somebody got a haircut.
凱特琳,新發型喔。
Caitlin: Ugh, I hate it! I look like an 8-year-old boy.
我恨死了,活像八歲小男孩。
Chandler: Yeah, if that was true, gym class would've been a lot more interesting.
如果真的是這樣,那以前上體育課會有趣許多。
Caitlin: It's uh, 27 dollars even.
正好27美元。
Chandler: Oh, ok. Here you go.
好,給你。
Caitlin: Hey, where's the chicken?
你養的雞呢?
Chandler: Oh, he's in the back. The duck pissed him off, said that eggs came first.
在后頭,被這鴨子氣跑了,鴨子說先有蛋,才有雞。
Caitlin: Thanks. I'll see you later!
謝了,下回見。
Chandler: Ok, bye!
好,再見!
Ross: What the hell was that? !
你在干什么?
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Ross: The flirting! Aren't you supposed to be going out with um I don't know hmm let's say my sister? !
打情罵俏!你不是正要去約會嗎……跟誰來著……我妹妹!
Chandler: I was not flirting.
我沒在打情罵俏啊。
Ross: Wh-, it was totally flirting. "Somebody got a haircut "...
那根本就是打情罵俏,“新發型喔”……
Chandler: Ok first of all, the impression, uncanny. And second, that was not flirting, that was just casualconversation between two people. That is all.
好,首先,你模仿得很蹩腳。第二,那不是打情罵俏,只是兩個人閑話家常而已。
Ross: Oh, yeah, right.
哦,是哦。
Chandler: You wanna see flirting? I'll show you flirting.
你要看打情罵俏?我示范給你看。
Ross: I'm good, I'm good.
不用了。
Rachel: I am so proud of Joey, I can't believe he's gonna be on Law & Order!
我真替喬伊感到驕傲,他竟然要演“法律與秩序”!
Phoebe: I know. But don't you think that it should be called Order and Law?
我知道。可是你不覺得叫“秩序與法律”比較對嗎?
Rachel: Oh, no, because first they arrest the guy and then they try him.
不對,要先把人抓起來再審問。
Phoebe: Don't get me started on that.
別引著我說個沒完了。
Chandler: I was not flirting.
我沒在打情罵俏。
Ross: And on your anniversary, for shame!
還在紀念日當天,丟臉!
Rachel: What's going on?
怎么了?
Ross: Chandler was hitting on the hot delivery girl!
錢德跟外送辣妹打情罵俏!
Chandler: I was not and oh God, shh!
我才沒有,拜托你也小聲點!
Ross: Well I'm sorry but you were! Ok? And besides, if anyone should be hitting on her, it, it's the guy who's single, Ok? The guy who, who-who can do something about it.
很抱歉,但有就是有。而且就算有誰要跟她搭訕,也應該是單身的男人,也應該是有搞頭的人嘛。
Phoebe: Sounds like someone wants to be Mr. Pizza Delivery Girl.
看來有人想當披薩外送先生了。
Ross: Well...
這……
Chandler: Is that what this is about? You like Caitlin?
原來是這樣?你喜歡凱特琳?
Rachel: Ro-ross! We broke up two years ago; you've been married since then. I think it's ok that we see other people.
羅斯,我們分手都兩年了。中間你還結過婚,我們各自約會應該沒問題吧。
Ross: Well, I-I was watching her the other day at the pizza place.
我前幾天在披薩店看到她。
Rachel: Hm-mmm.
嗯哼。
Ross: And she was just so sexy and funny and has the cutest little...
她性感又風趣……還有小巧可愛的……
Rachel: Ok, you know what? We don't need her measurements.
三圍不用說。
Phoebe: Ok pepperoni, pepperoni, pepperoni, Ross, I know she's pretty and you love her, but is she stupid? !She forgot my vegetarian!
意大利臘腸,意大利臘腸,意大利臘腸。羅斯,我知道她人美你喜歡,但她是不是蠢了點?她忘了我點的素食披薩。
Ross: This is perfect! She'll have to come back here with your pizza, and when she does, I will turn on the charm, oh Ross. Oh I'm so glad you don't eat meat.
太完美了!她一定會回來送你的披薩,到時我就展現出羅斯的魅力。我真高興你不吃肉。
Phoebe: See? Vegetarianism benefits everyone.
看吧,吃素對大家都好。
Joey: Hey everybody, look who's here! You remember my grandmother!
大家看是誰來了,還記得我祖母嗎?
Rachel: Big night!
好棒的一晚!
Phoebe: Yeah it's so cool!
太酷了。
Chandler: So, Joey on Law & Order, you must be very proud!
喬伊參與“法律與秩序”演出,你一定很驕傲吧!
Joey: Chandler, she doesn't understand a word of English.
錢德,她完全聽不懂英文。
Chandler: I'm sorry, I thought you were Joey's other grandmother. I've done it again.
抱歉,我以為你是喬伊的另一個祖母。我又說英文了。
Joey: No-nonnie, Nonnie's my biggest fan. Yeah, she's the only one in the family who's always believed me. si Nonnie, Sono il numero uno?
她是我的頭號影迷。家族里只有她一個,從頭到尾都相信我。
Joey's Grandmother: si, Big star. My big fat Joey star.
對,他是大明星,我的胖胖大明星。
Joey: Yeah, I uh weighed like 27 pounds when I was born so...
對,我出生時有27磅,所以……
Monica: Hey! Happy Anniversary!
紀念日快樂!
Chandler: Happy Anniversary, 10 months!
十個月紀念日快樂!
Monica: Ummm. So umm, when I was in the shower, I was thinking about our first night in London...
我剛才在淋浴的時候,想起我們在倫敦的第一晚……
Chandler: Oh, Joey's grandmother is right there.
喬伊的祖母來了。
Monica: Is that the one who speaks English or the one who doesn't?
會說英文的那個?
Chandler: No, that one doesn't.
不會的那個。
Monica: That was some hot love you gave me! I'm gonna go get ready.
那晚你給我的愛真是火熱!我去準備一下。
Chandler: Hey, why don't you wear those earrings I got you tonight?
不如戴我送你的耳環?
Monica: Oh, that's a great idea! I was saving them for something special. Chandler: Ok.
好主意,就是要留到特別場合。好。
Monica: You've got to go home!
你得回家去!
Phoebe: But I like it here!
但是我喜歡這里啊!
Monica: You gotta go home and get the earrings that you borrowed from me ok? Chandler wants me to wear them tonight.
你得回家拿我借給你的耳環,錢德要我今晚戴那副耳環。
Phoebe: Ok, well I think that they're in my purse. Why don't you go get dressed and I'll look for 'em.
好,應該是放在我皮包里,你去穿衣服,我去找。
Monica: Great!
好。
Phoebe: Ok!
好!
Phoebe: Rach, hi, I need those earrings you borrowed.
瑞秋,我要拿回我借給你的耳環。
Rachel: Oh, umm, ok, yeah, I'll be, I'll be right back. Ok.
好,我馬上回來。好的。
Phoebe & Grandma: ItalianJoey: Wow Pheebs, you speak Italian?
菲比,你會說意大利語?
Phoebe: I guess so.
我猜是吧。
Rachel: Here you go. Thank you!
來。謝謝你!
Phoebe: Wait, Rach! Where's the other one?
瑞秋,等等,另外一個呢?
Rachel: Oh what, you-you want both of them? It is a little greedy don't you think?
你兩個都要?會不會太貪心了?你覺得呢?
Phoebe: Rachel Karen Green, where's the other earring? !
瑞秋格林,另一個耳環呢?
Rachel: Ok, ok, ok, look, just don't freak out, but I kind of lost it. Oh! I know it's in the apartment, butI definitely lost it.
好啦,你先別生氣!好像不見了,還在公寓里,但一定不見了。
Phoebe: Well, what am I gonna tell Monica? She wants to wear them tonight!
那我要怎么跟莫妮卡說?她今晚就要戴。
Rachel: I don't know, tell her to wear her own earrings.
叫她戴自己的耳環。
Phoebe: These are her earrings.
這就是她的耳環。
Rachel: Nooo! Nooooo! You lent me Monica's earrings? ! I'm not allowed to borrow her stuff!
不會吧……!你把莫妮卡的耳環借給我?她不允許我借她的東西耶!
Phoebe: Why not?
為什么?
Rachel:Because I lose her stuff!
因為我都會弄丟!
Joey: Ok, now you see that blind guy right there? I'm gonna bash his head in later.
看到那個盲人了嗎?我等一下會痛打他一頓。
Joey: Oh umm, my big scene's coming up. Big scene coming up.
我的主戲就快來了,主戲就快來了。
Chandler: If you said, "Big Lima bean, bubbling up." Would she understand the difference?
若你說“大利馬豆像泡泡一樣升起”,她會不會比較懂?
Monica: Rach? What're you doing?
瑞秋,你在干嘛?
Rachel: Oh I, I just can't watch. It's too scary!
我不敢看,太恐怖了!
Monica: It's a diaper commercial.
現在是尿布廣告。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, well, you know me, babies, responsibilities, ahhh! !!
你知道我的,小孩啊,責任,嚇死人!
Caitlin: Pizza delivery!
披薩外送!
Ross: I'll get it! I will get that! Uh, how's my hair look?
我來了,我來拿!我的發型如何?
Monica: Ross, it hasn't moved since 1996.
羅斯,你從96年就沒變過了。
Caitlin: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Caitlin: One vegetarian pizza. It's $12.50.
一個素食披薩,12.5美元。
Ross: Uh, by the way, if it makes you feel any better. I happen to like 8-year-old boys.
對了,為了讓你心里好過些,我想說我正好很喜歡八歲男孩。
Caitlin: What? !
什么?
Ross: I mean, no-no, the uh, your hair, before, your hair, you said you thought that your hair looked like an 8-year-old's, and I'm, I'm just saying I like it. The hair.
我是說……之前你說過,你的發型很像八歲男孩。我說我很喜歡……你的發型。
Caitlin: Oh. Thanks.
謝謝。
Ross: You understand I don't actually like 8-year-old boys.
你要明白,我不是真的喜歡八歲男孩。
Caitlin: You know, all I'm looking for is the money.
我在等你付錢。
Chandler: Here you go. Now stop bringing us pizzas you. Stop bringing us pizzas, you.
給你,別再幫我們送披薩了。
Caitlin: I'm gonna try.
我都快哭了。
Chandler: You're welcome.
不客氣。
Ross: You couldn't let me have her, could you? !
你就是不想看我得手,對吧?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ross: This is a girl I really like and you, you had to swoop in there!
我真的很喜歡這個女孩,你干嘛要來湊熱鬧?
Monica: What's going on?
怎么了?
Ross: Chandler was totally flirting with the hot delivery girl!
錢德沖著外送辣妹打情罵俏!
Chandler: Thank you for that! I was not flirting.
真是多謝你了!我沒有打情罵俏。
Monica: It's ok. I don't care. It's uh, it's fine.
沒關系,我不在意,無所謂。
Ross & Chandler: Really? !
真的?
Monica: No big deal, I do it all the time.
又不是什么大事,我也經常這樣。
Chandler: So umm, you-you, you flirt with guys all the time?
你經常跟人打情罵俏?
Monica: Sure! It doesn't mean anything! Just like I know it doesn't mean anything with you!
是啊,那又不代表什么,你不是也沒別的意思嘛!
Chandler: Ok, but there is a big difference all right? You are a lot hotter than that I am.
對,但是有一點很不一樣,你比我辣多了!
Joey: True story!
這是真的!
Monica: Chandler, this actually bothers you?
錢德,你真的介意?
Chandler: Yes, it does bother me! I think it'd bother a lot of people. Rachel, when uh, when you were goingout with Ross, did it bother you when he flirted with other women?
對,我是介意,我想很多人都會介意。瑞秋,你和羅斯在一起那時,他跟別的女人打情罵俏,你會不會介意?
Rachel: Uhh, no, no, it bothered me when he slept with other women.
不會……他跟別的女人上床,我才會介意。
Ross: And thank you, for that.
真是多謝了。
Rachel: But you know, I never really had anything to worry about. Ross was never very good at the flirting thing.
但其實我沒啥好擔心的,羅斯從來就不太會打情罵俏。
Ross: What? What-what, what're talking about? It-it worked with you.
什么?你在說什么?對你不就有效嗎。
Rachel: Oh! You know what? No, you're right! We met, you flirted and then bam nine years later you had me!
你說的真是對極了!我們認識,你對我打情罵俏,九年后你終于追到我了!
Ross: All right, all right. You-you-you know what I'm gonna do? I am gonna order another pizza and when Caitlin gets here, you-you-I will show how well I flirt.
好……即然這樣。我再來點個披薩,等凱特琳來的時候,我就來讓你們見識一下,我有多會打情罵俏。
Ross: In fact, I will, I will, I will get her phone number! And not the one on the menu!
我還能要到她的電話號碼!不是披薩店的電話!
Phoebe: I found it!
我找到了!
Rachel: Ohh! Thank God! Where was it?
謝天謝地,在哪里找到的?
Phoebe: On your dresser.
在你的梳妝臺上。
Rachel: Ok, that is the one we already have!
那是原來的那一個!
Phoebe: Oh!
噢!
Joey: Ok, here's my big scene. My big scene's here!
我的主戲到了,就是現在!
TV: Wanna bet nobody heard anything? No bet. Anybody home?
想不想打賭這事沒有人聽見?我不跟你賭。有人在嗎?
Joey: Oh, my God.
天啊。
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Joey: Ok, everybody just keep smiling. It'll kill my grandmother if she finds out.
大家繼續笑。我祖母發現一定會難過到死掉。
Chandler: Well, what is it?
怎么了?
Joey: Oh, they cut me out of the show.
我那一段被剪掉了。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Ross: Are-are you sure?
你確定?
Phoebe: Maybe your scene's coming up?
或許現在才輪到你上?
Joey: Not likely. Cause you see that body bag right there?
不太可能。看到那個裝尸體的袋子沒?
Rachel: Yeah.
有啊。
Joey: I'm in it.
我在里面。
Phoebe: This is terrible, what are you gonna do?
太糟糕了,你要怎么辦?
Joey: I don't know. Well this little old lady lives for my career. When they dumped me off of Days of Our Lives she almost died.
不知道。這個小婦人活著,就是為了看我演戲。上回“我們的日子”不要我,她差點難過到死掉。
Phoebe: That's not good.
那樣很不妙。
Joey: Yeah we had to get her a home nurse.
我們還找了個特別看護來照顧她。
Phoebe: Oh, my God.
天啊。
Joey: Yeah, she almost died and got really expansive. You're not smiling. Not that face, smile! Everybody smile!
她差點死掉,還花了我們好多錢。別用那種表情,大家繼續笑……!
Rachel: Joey, why don't you just tell her what happened? I mean it's not your fault.
喬伊,你怎么不實話實說?那又不能怪你。
Chandler: If we keep talking this way, aren't we gonna freak her out soon?
如果我們繼續這樣說話,會不會嚇到她?
Grandma Tribbiani: ...
……
Joey: Oh-uh, soon, soon, I'm gonna be on soon. I- There I am!
很快……馬上就輪我上場了!那就是我!
Grandma Tribbiani: No! Sam Waterston!
薩姆·沃特森!
Joey: No-no, no, that-that's me, that's me.
不對……那是我……!
Grandma Tribbiani: No, it's Sam Waterston! Crimes and Misdemeanors, Capricorn One.
不是,那是薩姆·沃特森。“愛與罪”,“摩羯星一號”。
Chandler: She doesn't know "Hello." But she knows Capricorn One.
她聽不懂“你好”,卻知道“摩羯星一號”。
Monica: Phoebe! I have to have those earrings, we'll leave as soon as the show is over.
菲比,我要那副耳環,節目一演完我們就要出去。
Phoebe: But I already gave them back to you!
可是我已經還你了啊!
Monica: No, you didn't.
才沒有。
Phoebe: All right, I already didn't give them back to you, that's what I said. Rachel, where's that other earring?
好,我已經還沒還給你,我就是這樣說的啊。另一個耳環在哪里?
Rachel: It's not here Pheebs, it's not here. Ohh, I went to Joey and Chandler's last night!
菲比,不在這里……!我昨晚有去錢德和喬伊那里!
Phoebe: Ok! Make sure you check Chandler's jewelry box.
好,記得要檢查錢德的珠寶盒。
Rachel: Wait a minute. Chandler has a jewelry box?
慢著,錢德有珠寶盒?
Phoebe: Ok, we have like ten minutes. Do you want me to get into that now? !
好了,我們只有十分鐘,你要我現在就跟你解釋嗎?