日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友記 第5季:第19集 調情遜手(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Ross: Hey Pheebs! How's that uh, vegetarian pizza working out for ya? Huh? You and those vegetables have a real uh thing going on, huh?

菲比,那個素食披薩…… 你吃得還習慣嗎?你和那些蔬菜,還真是有兩下子,是吧?
Phoebe: Why are you being weird?
你干嘛怪里怪氣的?
Ross: Do you like it?
你喜不喜歡?
Phoebe: No, that would be, "Why are you being cute?"
不喜歡,否則我就會問“你干嘛這么可愛”了。
Ross: Ok, I'm working on my flirting.
好吧,我在練習打情罵俏。
Phoebe: Ohh! I did not get that.
哦,我沒看出來。
Chandler: So uh Monica, do you, do you like the Law & Order?
莫妮卡,你喜歡看“法律與秩序”嗎?
Monica: Yeah, it's good.
喜歡,很好看。
Chandler: See, I'm finding out all this stuff about you today, like you like the Law & Order and you flirted with every guy in the Tri-State area!
我發現了你一些新的事情。好比你愛看“法律與秩序”,還有你到處跟人打情罵俏!
Monica: Chandler! Ok, let me get this straight, it's ok for you to flirt, but not for me.
好,我問你,你可以打情罵俏,我卻不行。
Chandler: Oh, I'm so glad we cleared that up. Look, I'm sorry, but some things are different for men and for women.
真高興我們把話說清楚了。抱歉,但男女有些事是不一樣的。
Monica: All right. Go on, teach me something about men and women.
繼續,教教我一些男女的差別。
Chandler: Ok, I've already taught you so much already, but whatever. See when you flirt with a guy, you think, "I'm just flirting, no big deal."
好,雖然我已經教過你很多了。你跟男人打情罵俏的時候,你覺得沒什么。
Chandler: But the guy is thinking, "Finally! Somebody who wants to sleep with me!"
但對方會覺得,他終于找到人上床了。
Monica: No way!
不可能!
Chandler: It's true.
這是真的。
Monica: Well that's pathetic!
真可悲!
Chandler: Again true.
這也是真的。
Monica: And this goes for all guys?
男人都這樣嗎?
Chandler: All guys that are awake. Then we go to sleep and all guys from the other end of the world wake upand behave the exact same way.
醒著的男人都適用。等我們上床睡覺后,世界另一邊的男人起床,繼續做一模一樣的事。
Joey: All right, it's another commercial; I still haven't told her!
好,又進廣告了,我還是沒跟她說!
Ross: Joey! This is like the last commercial. What- You got like ten minutes left!
喬伊,這是最后一段廣告,你只剩十分鐘了!
Joey: I know, I know! What am I gonna do? Ooh!
我知道……你要我怎么辦?噢!
Monica: No! You are not gonna run out and leave her here!
不許你逃跑,留她在這里!
Joey: Yeah, all right. Ooh!
對,好啦。噢!
Grandma Tribbiani: Joey!
喬伊?
Chandler: Uh, Joey is gonna be right back. Right back! Meanwhile, let's-let's-let's talk about you. So, you're old and small.
喬伊馬上回來!馬上回來?我們順便來聊聊你吧,你年紀大,個子小。
Phoebe: Did you find it?
找到沒?
Rachel: The earring? No. But look, I found my sunglasses under the couch! I've been looking for these since like last summer.
耳環是沒有,但我在沙發底下找到我的太陽眼鏡。我從去年夏天找到現在。
Phoebe: Ok, those are my sunglasses, you borrowed them from me.
那是我借給你的太陽眼鏡。
Rachel: Ok, calm down, here they are.
好,別激動,還你就是了。
Monica: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: What we do? !
我們要怎么辦?
Rachel: I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道……
Phoebe: All right well, we're just gonna have to tell Monica, that's all.
我們只好老實跟莫妮卡說了。
Rachel: Oh gosh, she's gonna kill me.
老天,她一定會殺了我。
Phoebe: I suppose I could tell her it was just all my fault.
我可以跟她說是我弄掉的。
Rachel: Ohh that'd be great!
那就太好了!
Phoebe: Mon, can I talk to you for a sec?
莫妮卡,我有話要跟你說。
Monica: Yeah, what is it?
好,什么事?
Phoebe: Umm, I lost one of your earrings. I'm sorry! I am so, so sorry!
我弄丟了你一支耳環。對不起,我真的很抱歉!
Monica: Wow! All right, well, I mean, what can you do? If you lost it, you lost it.
好吧,都弄丟了還能怎樣。
Phoebe: I will replace it, I promise. I feel so terrible.
我保證會賠你一副新的,我真的很愧疚。
Monica: All right, sweetie that's fine. You didn't do it on purpose.
沒關系,你又不是故意的。
Phoebe: No.
不。
Monica: Look at you! Come here! Better?
瞧你難過的,來,好點了沒?
Phoebe: Yeah! You're the best!
有啊,你最棒了。
Rachel: Ok, wait a minute. Wait a minute, I-I-I, I can't do this. Listen, honey, this is, it's not Phoebe's fault. She lent me the earrings, I lost it. I'm so sorry. Honey, I feel terrible too.
好,等一等。我不能這樣,其實不是菲比弄丟的,她把你的耳環借我,是我弄丟的,我真的很抱歉。親愛的,我也覺得好愧疚。
Monica: That is exactly why I do not lend you stuff! ! Ok? !
所以我才不借給你東西!
Monica: I mean, first it's my jewelry! And if it's not my jewelry, it's-it's my blue sweater! And if it's not my blue sweater, it's my sunglasses!
先是我的首飾。不是首飾,就是我的藍色毛衣。不是藍色毛衣,就是我的太陽眼鏡!
Rachel: Your sunglasses? !
你的太陽眼鏡?
Monica: Yes!
對!
Phoebe: Oh, right!
對耶!
Caitlin: Pizza!
披薩外送!
Ross: Oh, mine! Mine! Mine! Ok, here goes. Prepare yourselves for some Class A flirting.
我的……!好,要開始了,準備見識一流的打情罵俏。
Chandler: Ok, hold on. Ok.
等等……準備好了。
Rachel: Honey, you have nothing to prove. And if you really like this girl, I don't think flirting is the right thing to...
你不用證明什么。若你真的喜歡這個女孩,我不覺得打情罵俏是好辦法……
Ross: You'll see. Ok. Oh, what's-what's her name?
等著看,好吧。她叫什么名字?
All: Caitlin!
凱特琳!
Ross: Hey! Oh, we-we can't keep eating like this.
這樣吃下去也不是辦法。
Caitlin: Huh, it's uh, $12.50.
12.5美元。
Ross: Ok, um, so, do you make the pizzas in one of those uh, wood-burning ovens?
好,你們做披薩是用燒木頭的爐子嗎?
Caitlin: No, actually umm, I think that they're umm, gas.
不是,其實是瓦斯爐。
Ross: Gas? Wow! Intense.
瓦斯爐?真帶勁。
Chandler: If this is the way all the Gellers flirt, we don't have a problem.
如果蓋勒家的人都這樣打情罵俏的話,我們就沒有問題了。
Ross: Hey, uh, you know that smell gas has?
你知道瓦斯的味道嗎?
Caitlin: Yeah.
知道。
Ross: They put that in.
那是加進去的。
Caitlin: What? !
什么?
Ross: The gas is odorless, but they add the smell so you know when there's a leak.
瓦斯其實是無色無味,加上味道是為了讓人在瓦斯漏氣時能聞得出來。
Caitlin: Well ok!
好吧!
Ross: A lot of other gas smells...
很多氣體都有味道……
Chandler: Oh the humanity.
還有沒有人性啊。
Ross: Meth-methane smells...
甲烷有味道……
Caitlin: You know what, umm, actually I, I really, I should go.
不好意思,我真的得走了。
Ross: Oh but I-I-I haven't paid you yet!
我還沒付錢呢!
Caitlin: You know what? That's ok, you guys've ordered so many that this one is on me!
沒關系,你們點了那么多,這一個算我請的!
Ross: Was I talking to her about gas?
我是不是跟她說到瓦斯的事?
Chandler: More so than anything else.
除了這個沒別的了。
Phoebe: I-I-I found it interesting.
我覺得很有意思。
Rachel: I'm sorry.
我很遺憾。
Ross: Look, no-no, hey, hey, can you believe, don't worry about it! In nine years, she and I will be right there.
不用……別擔心。九年之后,我和她就能在一起了。
Rachel: Ok, well, I'm gonna clear out some of these boxes.
好,我去清掉這些披薩盒。
Phoebe: Ross?
羅斯?
Ross: Yeah?
怎么了?
Phoebe: What else do they add smell too?
還有哪些氣體會加味道?
Rachel: Hey! Hey! Hi! Hey-hey-hey, I'm Rachel! From upstairs? People with all the pizza?
我是瑞秋!住樓上的,叫一堆披薩的那家。
Caitlin: Oh, is there a problem?
披薩有問題嗎?
Rachel: No. no, no. Every thing's- they're fine. Great pizza. But it's uh, actually umm my friend Ross. He uh, he just gets really nervous when he's flirting.
不是……披薩很好吃。其實是我朋友羅斯的事,他只要打情罵俏就會緊張。
Caitlin: Oh my God! That was flirting? !
天啊,他是在打情罵俏?
Rachel: Yeah.
沒錯。
Caitlin: Wow!
哇哦!
Rachel: I know, I know, but uh just, I'm telling you, once, once you get past that part, that where it-it just feels like you wanna die, uh he's-he's really a good person.
我知道你的感覺……不過一旦過了那個階段,那個讓你想要自殺的階段,你就會發現他是個大好人。
Caitlin: The guy with the gas? !
開口閉口都是瓦斯的那個人?
Rachel: Yeah. I'm-I'm telling you he's really sweet and he's really funny and he's just ugh, just got a goodheart.
我要告訴你他真的很體貼風趣,還有一副好心腸。
Caitlin: You know, actually, I did think that he was cute and then he started talking.
其實我覺得他蠻可愛的,可是一開始說話就……
Rachel: See, there-there you go. And, besides, I- you know, I think he really likes you.
這就對了……而且我覺得他很喜歡你。
Caitlin: Really? !
真的嗎?
Rachel: Well you know, we have 7 people and like 10 pizzas, what do you think?
我們七個人,卻叫了十個披薩,這還不夠明顯嗎?
Caitlin: I- you should- I thought Joey was there.
我以為是因為喬伊很能吃。
Rachel: Yeah... no... but just I'm telling you he's worth a shot.
羅斯值得你去試試看。
Caitlin: Well, if he's so great why don't you go out with him?
如果他那么棒,你怎么不去跟他約會?
Rachel: Hmm. Well, you know, at some point, uh, you and I may need to have a longer conversation.
你知道嗎?對于這一點,我們可能需要好好聊一聊。
Rachel: Hey Ross? Umm, I just ran into Caitlin in the hallway and-and uh, you must be getting better at thisflirting stuff than I thought.
羅斯?我剛才在走廊遇到凱特琳,你打情罵俏的技巧,肯定比我想像中更高明。
Ross: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Rachel: Well, I don't get it, but she wanted me to give you her phone number.
雖然我搞不懂,但她要我轉交她的電話給你。
Ross: And she just gave you this?
她自己給你的?
Rachel: Yeah!
是啊。
Ross: Rach, thanks, but uh, I don't need you doing me any favors.
瑞秋,謝了,但我不需要你幫忙。
Rachel: I-I-I didn't! I didn't! She thought you were cute.
我沒幫忙啊,是她覺得你可愛。
Ross: Well that I can believe.
這點我倒是相信。
Rachel: Yeah!
對!
Joey: Hey! Is the show still on?
還在演嗎?
Chandler: Almost over man.
快要演完了。
Joey: Hey Nonnie. Oh! Oh! Is that the Pope? !
嘿,納妮。那是教皇嗎?
Chandler: Why am I looking?
我干嘛要看?
Joey: Oh, Nonnie, here I am, look, this's my big scene!
來了,我的主戲上場!
Joey: All right back off! I got a gun! I'm not afraid to use it!
快退后!我有槍喔!用起來可不會手軟!
Grandma Tribbiani: Oh Joey!
是喬伊!
Joey: That's right, Nonnie!
沒錯,納妮!
Chandler: You couldn't've at least changed your shirt.
你起碼也該換一件上衣的。
Joey: Now, I want a suitcase filled with 100,000 dollars. Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Filled with $100,000 in small bills, and if I don't get it...Shoo! !
我要你在手提箱里,裝滿十萬美元……裝滿十萬美元的小鈔。若是我沒拿到……
Joey: And if I don't get it, I'm gonna shoot this duck!
若是我沒拿到……我就斃了這支鴨子!
Phoebe: Oh no!
不能這樣!
Joey: I'm coming out!
我要出去了!
Ross: And she's supposed to buy this? !
她會相信嗎?
Grandma Tribbiani: Joey, bravo!
喬伊,你太勇敢了!
Chandler: Ground control to Major Tom! Commencing countdown...engines...on!
地面控制隊呼叫總部……倒數開始……動力……全開!
Joey: That's uh, scenes from next week's show. Next week's!
這是下周的片段……下周的!
Phoebe: I am definitely gonna watch that!
我一定要等著看!
Monica: What about these? These look the same?
這一副看起來一樣嗎?
Phoebe: Definitely!
一模一樣!
Monica: Not as each other!
左右一起看!
Phoebe: Oh, then no.
那就不一樣了。
Chandler: Hey, you ready?
準備好了嗎?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: You look amazing. I'm the luckiest man in the world.
你真美,我是全世界最幸運的男人。
Monica: Ohh, you're about to get a little luckier.
你即將要更幸運了。
Chandler: Let me see the earrings.
耳環讓我看看。
Monica: Oh, honey, the earrings...
耳環……
Chandler: They look great! Does your boyfriend have the best taste or what?
好看極了!你男友的品味真是一流吧?
Monica: My boyfriend really does have some great tastes.
我男友的品味真的很棒。
Chandler: Thanks for picking out the earrings man.
多謝你幫忙挑選耳環。
Ross: Hm-mmm.
嗯哼。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
flirt [flə:t]

想一想再看

n. 賣弄風騷的人,調情的人 vi. 掠過,輕率對待,調

 
jewelry ['dʒu:əlri]

想一想再看

n. 珠寶,珠寶類

 
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商業的
n. 商業廣告

聯想記憶
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 強烈的,劇烈的,熱烈的

聯想記憶
humanity [hju:'mæniti]

想一想再看

n. 人類,人性,人道,慈愛,(復)人文學科

 
hallway ['hɔ:lwei]

想一想再看

n. 門廳;玄關;走廊

 
leak [li:k]

想一想再看

n. 漏洞
v. 漏,滲

 
earring ['iəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 耳環,耳飾

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 十大名茶排名表| 男同视频在线| 牵着妈妈的手广场舞| 房东小姐| 小姐诱心在线| 如懿传 豆瓣| 意大利 艾伦 温暖的夜晚| 我的爱情撞了战争电视剧| 袁波| angelina全集在线观看| 镍多少钱一公斤| 狂野时代| 电视剧昨夜星辰| 初三化学试卷| 色在线播放| 形容颜色的成语有哪些| 命运的逆转| 航班危机电影| 水怪电影| 摘抄现代诗| 程慕轩| 基于plc的毕业设计论文题目 | av电影在线| 龙大谷| 孩子身高不达标| 韩国一个好妈妈| 小矮人在线观看完整版| 张颜齐| 迷夜电影| 超越演员表| 天与地越南版| 121团炮台镇天气预报| 无声无息电影| 澳门风云2演员表| 女生下体长什么样| 密探| 小熊购物教学反思| 耄耋老太国产| 范冰冰激情| 盲辉| free gay movies|