Sophie: Actually, that's our three hole punch.
剛才那個是我們的三洞打孔機。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Hi. Look um, about what happened earlier... No, hey, well, I I completely understand. You were, you were stressed.
嗨。剛才的事 沒事,嘿,我完全了解。你的壓力很大。
Rachel: I was gonna give you a chance to apologize to me.
我本來要給你機會向我道歉。
Ross: For what? For letting you throw me out of your office?
因為什么?為你把我趕出辦公室而抱歉?
Rachel: You had no right coming down to my office Ross. You do not bring a picnic basket to somebody's work! Unless maybe they were a park ranger!
你沒有權利到我辦公室來羅斯。你不能帶著野餐籃到人家的辦公室!除非這個人是公園管理員!
Ross: Yeah, well excuse me for wanting to be with my girlfriend on our anniversary, boy what an ass am I.
對,原諒我只想在周年紀念日跟女朋友在一起,我真是混蛋。
Rachel: But I told you, I didn't have the time! Yeah, well you never have the time. I mean, I don't feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore, Rachel.
但我說過,我沒有時間! 你一直都沒時間我覺得自己。好像根本沒有女朋友。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, what do you want from me? You want me, you want me to quit my job so you can feel like you have a girlfriend? No, but it'd be nice if you realized, it's just a job!
哦,羅斯,你想讓我怎么做?你是不是要我辭職,好讓你覺得自己有女朋友? 我只希望你了解,這只是一份工作!
Rachel: Just a job? Yes.
只是一份工作? 沒錯。
Rachel: Ross, do you realize this is the first time in my life I'm doing something I actually care about.
這是我一生中第一次做我覺得有意義的事。
This is the first time in my life I'm doing something that I'm actually good at, I mean if you don't get that...
第一次發揮自己的專長,如果你不了解
Ross: No, hey, I get that, ok, I get that big time. And I'm happy for you, but I'm tired of having a relationship with your answering machine! Ok, I don't know what to do anymore.
嘿,我了解,也為你高興。但我受夠跟答錄機談戀愛!我不知道該怎么辦。
Rachel: Well neither do I!
我也不知道!
Ross: Is this about Mark?
這是因為馬克嗎?
Rachel: Oh! Oh my God.
哦!哦我的天。
Ross: Ok, it's not, it's not. Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross, no, you're, you're, you're making this too hard. Oh I'm, I'm making this too hard. Ok, what do you want me to do.
好吧,不是,不是。 我的老天爺。我不能老是跟你為同一件事情吵架,羅斯,你、你、你讓我受不了。 哦我,我讓你受不了。好,你要我怎么做。
Rachel: I don't know, I don't know. Look, Urrrgh! Maybe we should just take a break.
我不知道,這樣吧,也許我們應該冷靜一下。
Ross: Ok, ok, fine, you're right. Let's ah, let's take a break, let's cool off, ok, let's get some frozen yogurt or something.
很好,很好,你說得對。我們冷靜一下,我們去吃冷凍酸奶吧。
Rachel: No. A break from us.
不了。我們分手吧。
Chloe: And the advances in collating in the past five years, I mean we just got in an X 5000, you know. The X 5000 makes the X 50 look like a T 71.
過去五年來在校對方面的進步,我們進了一臺X5000,有了X5000,X50看起來就像T71。
Chloe: Hey, it's the dinosaur guy. Hi, Ross. Oh, hi Chloe.
研究恐龍的人來了。嗨,羅斯。 嗨,克蘿伊。
Chloe: I want you to meet some friends of mine.
介紹你認識我的朋友。
This guy is my hero, he comes in with some stuff he wants it blown up 400%, we said we don't do that, he says you gotta. And you know what, we did it.
他是我的偶像,他要把東西放大四倍。我說我們不印,他說非印不可。結果呢?我們辦到了。
And now anytime anybody wants 400, we just say 'let's Ross it.'
現在有人要放大四倍,我們就說“羅斯影印”。
Chandler: And that's the only color that comes in.
而且只有一種顏色。
Issac: Yo, Chloe, do you have a quarter for the condom machine? Oh!
呦,克蘿伊,你有銅板嗎?我要買保險套。 哦!
Chandler: So, what're you doing here? I thought tonight was your big anniversary dinner.
你怎么回事?今晚不是你的周年紀念日嗎?
Ross: Yeah, little change in plans. Ahh, we're gonna break up instead.
計劃略微改變。啊,我們打算分手。
Monica: Oh, and I can also speak a little French. Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? Why? What did I say?
哦,我會說一點法文。怎么了? 咋啦?我說錯了什么?
Mischa: Well, you just asked if I wanted to go to bed with you tonight.
你剛才問我今晚要不要跟你上床?
Monica: Oh my God! No wonder I get such great service at Café Maurice.
我的天!難怪我在莫立斯餐廳得到這么好的服務。
Phoebe: Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock hi. Um, could you please tell Sergei that um, I was fascinated by what Boutros Boutros Ghali said in the New York Times?
敲 嗨。能麻煩你告訴塞爾吉,我很欣賞布特羅斯布特羅斯加利在紐約時報寫的文章嗎?
Phoebe: You didn't say Boutros Boutros Ghali.
你沒說布特羅斯布特羅斯加利。
Mischa: Boutros Boutros Ghali.
布特羅斯布特羅斯加利。
Mischa: He says he was too.
他說他也是。
Phoebe: Interesting.
有意思。
Mischa: So I was wondering...
我在想
Phoebe: Ok, ah, before you get all talky again, umm, could you also please tell Sergei, that I really like his suit.
好,趁你們還沒開口說話,麻煩你告訴塞爾吉,我很喜歡他的西裝。
Mischa: Eh, he said, thank you very much, he thinks you look very pretty tonight, your hair, golden like the sun. So you're a chef?
他說,“謝謝你,你今晚很美”您的秀發如陽光閃閃發亮。這么說你是個廚師?
Monica: I'm also thinking about opening up my own restaurant. Oh, really?
我打算自己開一間餐廳。 哦,真的?
Phoebe: Monica, can I talk to you behind my menu, please. What were you doing?
莫妮卡,跟你說幾句悄悄話好嗎。你這是干什么?
Monica: Well, I was having a conversation.
我在聊天啊。
Phoebe: Yeah but, Mischa is so interested in you, that Sergei and I haven't been able to say two words to each other.
沒錯但,米夏對你非常有意思,塞爾吉跟我根本說不上話。
Monica: What do you want me to do? To sit here silently while the three of you have a conversation?
你要我安安靜靜地坐著?聽你們三個人說話?
Phoebe: That would be great. Thank you.
那太好了。謝謝你。
Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Mark: Oh, hi. It's Mark. Oh.
哦,嗨,我是馬克。 哦。
Mark: What? Is it my breath?
怎么?我有口臭嗎?
Rachel: No! Sorry, I just thought you were somebody else. Hi!
沒有!對不起,我以為是別人打來的。嘿!
Mark: Hi. Well, look, I was just gonna leave a message, isn't tonight your, your big anniversary dinner?
嘿。我只是打來留話的,今晚不是你的周年紀念日嗎?
Rachel: Well, umm... Rach, are you ok?
啊 瑞秋,你沒事吧?
Rachel: Yeah, I'm fine.
我沒事。
Mark: You wanna talk, I mean I can come over?
你想聊聊嗎?我可以過來。
Rachel: No! Really, no, please, that's, that's ok.
別了!真的不必了,沒關系。
Mark: All right, all right, I'm coming over, and I'm bringing Chinese food.
好,好,我帶中國菜過來。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, I'm not, I'm not hungry.
哦,我不餓。
Mark: It's for me. Oh. Ok, bye.
是我要吃的。 哦。好吧,再見。
Joey: So what're you gonna do? What can I do? One person wants to break up, you break up.
你打算怎么辦? 我能怎么辦?對方想分手,就只能分手了。
Chandler: Hey, no way! Come on, this is you guys, call her and work it out.
嘿,才不是這么回事!你是男人,打電話去和好。
Ross: Oh come on, we just had this huge fight, all right? don't I have to wait a while?
哦,得了,我們剛剛才大吵一架,好嗎?不用先等一段時間嗎?
Chandler: Hey, this isn't like swimming after you eat, pick up the phone! !
又不是剛吃完飯不能游泳,去打電話!!
Chandler: You know that whole swimming thing is a myth. Yeah, tell that to my Uncle Lenny.
你知道吧,吃完飯不能游泳其實是個傳言。 沒錯,去跟我藍尼叔叔說吧。
Chandler: Why? What happened to him?
為什么?他怎么了?
Joey: Nothing, he just really believes in that.
沒咋地,只不過他非常相信這回事。
Rachel: Oh, and then, we got into this big stupid fight. I just, it was awful.
哦,然后,我們大吵一架,弄得很僵。
I told him he treats me like a park ranger, or something, oh and then, aw, I told him I wanted to take a break, I don't wanna take a break.
我說他把我當公園管理員什么的,然后,我告訴他我想分手,我不想分開。
Mark: Wow. I'm sorry. Egg roll?
我真替你難過。蛋卷?
Rachel: No. And then I called him, and he wasn't there.
不。然后我打電話給他,他不在家。
Mark: Well, then he's, he's probably just, out.
他、他大概只是出去了。
Rachel: Oh, thank you that's very helpful, I'm glad you came over.
謝謝你,你說的話好有用,你來了可真好。
Rachel: Hello. Hi! It's me.
你好。 嗨!是我。
Rachel: Hi! Oh, I'm so glad you called.
嗨!哦,很高興你打來。
Ross: Really? I've been thinking, this is crazy, I mean don't, don't you think we can work on this?
真的?這太荒謬了,你不覺得,我們可以溝通嗎?
Mark: Hey, what do you wanna drink?
嘿,你想喝什么?
Ross: Who's that?
那是誰?
Rachel: Nobody.
沒有人。
Mark: Is it ok if I finish the apple juice?
我可以把蘋果汁喝光嗎?
Ross: Is that Mark?
那是馬克嗎?
Rachel: Umm, honey, look, he just came over to... Yeah! Got it!
哦,親愛的,他只是過來 好!我懂了!
Chloe: Hey, dinosaur guy, look at you so sad. Come dance.
嘿,恐龍先生,看你這么傷心。來跳舞吧。
Ross: Ah, that's ok, thanks.
呃,沒關系,謝謝你。
Chloe: Hey, you don't have to smile. You just have to dance. Look, I don't feel like dancing, I feel like having a drink. Ok? Oh, ok. Hey, two beers.
嘿,你不必笑。只要跳舞就好了。 我不想跳舞,我想喝酒。好嗎? 哦,成。兩瓶啤酒。
Joey: Ok, now we're just dancing with each other.
好吧,現在是咱們倆跳舞了。
Mischa: And the vet said it was time. And so from half a world away, while my Mother held the phone to his ear, I said goodbye to my dog, in seven languages.
獸醫跟我說它時候到了。我在地球的另一端,我母親把電話拿到它耳朵旁邊,我用七種語言跟我的狗說再見。
Monica: Can I have a tissue? Oh, yeah, sure. I just, hope you, don't accidentally suck it up through your nose and choke on it.
給我一張面紙好嗎? 哦,沒問題。希望你,不會不小心吸進鼻子里嗆死。
Mischa: Sergei, would like to apologize for my behavior tonight.
塞爾吉說,為我今晚的言行道歉。
Phoebe: Well, tell him, apology accepted.
跟他說,“我接受他的道歉”。
Mischa:...Oh, he's unbelievable. I mean for the first time in three years someone actually wants to talk to me, but do you think he would let me enjoy that, no! !
哦,真沒想到。這么多年來第一次有人想跟我說話,但你想他會讓我這么好過嗎?當然不會!!
You silly diplomat, why don't you learn some English, Sergei?
你這個笨外交官,為什么自己不學英文,謝爾蓋?
Phoebe: Excuse me, but umm, isn't he paying for your dinner?
對不起,你的晚餐,不是他付賬的嗎?
Monica: Hey, the man's dog just died.
嘿,人家的狗才剛過世。
Mischa: I have just resigned my post. Would you care to accompany me to the Rainbow Room? I have diplomatic coupons.
我辭職了,你愿不愿意陪我到彩虹廳?我有外交官折價券。
Monica: It will be my pleasure. My guy has coupons. Your guy can't even say coupons.
這是我的榮幸。我的男伴有折價券。你的男伴連“折價券”都不會講。
Sergei: Uh, plate.
盤子。
Phoebe: Plate! Yes, plate. Plate. Plate. Plate.
盤子!對,盤子。 盤子。盤子。盤子。
Phoebe: See, we don't need them. Plate? Yeah.
看,我們不需要他們。 盤子? 對。
Ross: I like this song.
我喜歡這首歌。
Chloe: Well, you're practically dancing already. Why don't you just do it over here? Oh, no.
你等于已經在跳舞了。不如到這里來跳吧? 哦,不。
Chloe: What? Are you married? 'Cause that's ok.
你已婚了,是吧?也無所謂。
Rachel: Oh, be home, be home, be home, be home, be home, be home. Be home. Be home, be home. Oh, you're not home.
哦,在家 哦,你不在家。
Chloe: Still no smile?
還是不笑?
Sergei: Tuchi, tuchi, Miss Americccan pie. Ameri ccan. Ameri can. Ameri ccan. Ameri can. You know it's a very hard language. Let's do it again. Tuchi, tuchi, Miss Americccan pie.
美國派小姐。美國的 這種語言很難學。再來一次。 美國派小姐。