日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第11集 芝士蛋糕(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Rachel: Oh my God! That is so good!

哦天啊!這太好吃了!
Chandler: I'm full, and yet I know if I stop eating this, I'll regret it.
我已經飽了,但是我知道,我如果不接著吃的話,我會后悔的。
Joey: What do you got there?
嘿!你們吃什么呢?
Rachel: Oh it's um, it's tofu cake. Do you want some?
那是豆腐蛋糕,你要吃一點嗎?
Chandler: What are you doing tonight?
今天晚上你打算干什么去?
Chandler: Dude! Dude!
兄弟,兄弟。
Joey: Sorry. Uh, I've got those plans with Phoebe, why?
抱歉。我和菲比有約。
Chandler: Oh really? Uh, Monica said she had a date at 9:00.
是嗎?莫妮卡說她9點有約。
Joey: What? ! Tonight? !
什么?!今晚?!
Chandler: That's what Monica said.
莫妮卡這么說來著。
Joey: After she gave me that big speech? ! She goes and makes a date with a guy on the same night she has plans with me?
就在她教訓了我一頓以后?!她和我約好的這一晚還和別人有約會?
Joey: I think she's trying to pull a fast one on Big Daddy!
我看她想跟老爸搗蛋!
Ross: Oh here, I think this is us. Yeah.
這兒,我看這里是我們的位子。對。
Monica: Limited seating my ass. Let's see who made the cut. Hi!
把我的屁股放在小椅子上。讓我看看都誰來了。嗨!
Monica: Hi! I'm Monica Gellar. Who do you know the bride and groom?
嗨!我是莫妮卡·蓋勒。你怎么認識新郎新娘的呢?
The Wedding Guest: Oh, I used to work with Frannie.
我從前和芬妮一起工作。
Monica: Used to work with her. Used to! I'm a relative and I didn't get invited! A blood relative! Blood! !
從前一起工作,從前。我是她的親戚,卻沒有被邀請。我是她的血親,血。
Ross: Stop saying, "Blood" to strangers.
別堆著陌生人說"血"。
Monica: So, how about you huh? How do you know the happy couple?
你呢?你和快樂的新人什么關系?
The Second Guest: We went to college with both of them and now we live next door.
我們是他們的大學同學。現在是他們的鄰居。
Monica: Okay, you're fine.
好吧,你們沒事。
The Waiter: Are you guys ready?
你們要點菜了嗎?
Phoebe: Yes! I will have the green salad, um the house salad, and water's fine.
是的,我要特調醬汁的沙拉和水。
The Waiter: And for you sir?
你呢,先生?
Joey: Yeah, this slow roasted salmon, just how slow are we talking here?
好,這個慢火烤鮭魚,能象我們點菜這么慢嗎?
The Waiter: It's uh, it's already been roasted.
那個嗯,那個是已經烤好的。
Joey: Oh, then no. Maybe I should hear those specials again.
哦,那就不要了。也許我應該再聽你念一遍特色菜。
Phoebe: Oh Joey, we've heard the specials three times! Okay? There's prime rib, mahi-mahi, and a very special lobster ravioli.
哦喬伊,我們已經聽過三遍特色菜了!好嗎?有排骨,大馬哈魚,還有非常特別的龍蝦餛燉。
The Waiter: Actually we're out of the lobster ravioli.
實際上我們的龍蝦餛燉已經賣光了。
Joey: Oh well, that changes everything! You know what Pheebs?
哦,那就一切都改變了!你知道嗎,菲比?
Joey: You were right before. I mean, friends are so important.
上次你是對的。我是說,朋友太重要了。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm very wise. I know.
對,我很英明,我知道。
Joey: You know what I really want?
你知道我真正想要的是什么?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Is to have a long, long talk. You know? Get Joey out on the open road and really open him up.
是一場促膝長談,讓喬伊對你完全敞開心扉。
The Waiter: Any progress?
可以點菜了嗎?
Joey: Yes! I will have the lobster ravioli.
對!我打算要龍蝦餛燉。
Phoebe: God Joey, this is taking forever!
天啊喬伊,你沒完了!
Joey: What's the rush? What?
著什么急啊?怎么了?
Phoebe: W-w—I just—it's that I have You know I have an appointment. And it's very important.
我只是我有我有個約會。而且非常重要。
Joey: Whoa-whoa, what is it?
喔-喔,是什么?
Phoebe: Well… It's a date.
嗯...是個約會。
Joey: A date? ! No, no Pheebs, you must be mistaken, because I know you wouldn't schedule a date on the same night you have plans with a friend!
約會?!不,不 菲比,你肯定是弄錯了,因為我知道你不會在和朋友約好的同一天晚上,和別人訂下約會!
Phoebe: Come on Joey, don't make me feel badly about this.
拜托,喬伊,別讓我對這件事不舒服了。
Joey: No, I'm gonna! ! That's right! Yeah, you made me feel really guilty about going out with that girl! Like I did something terrible to you! And now Phoebe, you're doing the same thing!
不,我正打算這樣!!這就對了!對,我上次和姑娘出去,你讓我很內疚!就象我做了什么天大的對不起你的事一樣!現在,菲比,你在做同樣的事!
Phoebe: That It's not the same thing! This is totally different! This is with David! Remember David, the scientist guy? Okay, he's very special to me.
不一樣,完全不一樣,是和大衛,記得那個科學家大衛嗎?他對我來說非常特別。
Joey: Okay, well my girl from the other night was special. She was a scientist too!
那姑娘對我也很特別,她也是科學家。
Phoebe: She was?
是嗎?
Joey: Well, she graduated high school!
好吧,她高中畢業!
Phoebe: Okay, whatever. You know what? I don't have time have time to convince you because he's only here for four hours, and I'm gonna go see him!
好吧,無所謂,你打算怎么辦?我沒有時間說服你,因為他在這兒只能再待四個小時了,我得去見他!
Joey: Fine!
隨便。
Phoebe: Yeah!
好。
Joey: What are you still doing here? ! I told you, lobster ravioli!
你還杵在這里干什么?我說了龍蝦餃子!
David: Hey! Oh, I was just about to leave. I didn't think you were coming.
嗨,我就準備走了,我沒想到你會來。
Phoebe: Oh, I wouldn't miss this.
哦,我不會錯過你的。
David: Well, I'm very glad you're here.
好的,我很高興你來了。
Phoebe: Oh, you're such a gentleman. Come on! We're going to my place!
你是個紳士。走,去我家。
Chandler: Are you eating the cheesecake without me? !
你背著我偷偷吃芝士蛋糕?!
Rachel: Mm-mmm.
嗯~嗯。
Chandler: I will give you a hundred dollars to whistle right now.How can you eat the cheesecake without me? !
只要你現在能吹出口哨 我就給你一百塊。你怎么能背著我偷偷吃芝士蛋糕?!
Rachel: Oh, what are you going to do? ! Are you gonna go run tell Monica? ! Are you gonna tell Joey? ! No! Because then you will have to tell them what we did! We are desert stealers! We are living outside the law!
哦,你打算怎么辦?!你打算去告訴莫妮卡?!你打算去告訴喬伊?!不!因為你就得告訴他們我們干了些什么!我們是沒被抓到的小偷!我們是法律的漏網之魚!
Chandler: You know what? I don't trust you with this cake anymore! And I got it first, and I'm taking it back!
你知道么?我不會再讓你和單獨這蛋糕在一起!我先把它拿走,一會兒我把它送回來!
Rachel: What? ! What? !No! You don't.
什么,不!
Chandler: Oh yes!
我就要。
Rachel: You think I trust you with it? ! No! We're gonna split it! You take half and I take half!
你以為我會相信你?!不!我們把它切開!一人一半!
Chandler: Well that's not fair, you've already had some!
這不公平,你已經先吃了一點!
Rachel: What? Oh, well then You know what? I think Monica would be very interested to know that you called her cheesecake dry and mealy.
什么?哦,好,你知道我怎么辦?我想莫妮卡很愿意知道,你說她做的蛋糕"又干又粗"。
Chandler: What do we use to split it?
我們要用什么來切蛋糕?
Rachel: Okay! All right, pick a half.
好!好的,切成兩半。
Chandler: Okay well, this side looks bigger. Uh… There's more crust on this side. You know? So, maybe if I measured…
好,這邊看起來大一點。嗯...這邊脆殼多一點。你知道?那么,讓我量一下...
Rachel: Oh for God sake just pick a piece!
看在上帝面上趕緊挑一塊!
Chandler: All right, I'll pick that one.
好吧,我挑那一塊。
Rachel: That's also the smaller piece. Okay, there you go. Enjoy your half my friend, but that is it. No sharing. No switching, and don't come crying to me if you eat your piece to fast. Oh!
那仍然是小的那塊。好,給你。享用你那一半吧,我的朋友。不過到此為止,不再分,不再換,而且如果你吃的太快,別來哭著求我。啊!
Chandler: Oh!
啊!
Rachel: Okay, you gotta give me some of your piece.
好吧,你得把你那塊分我一點。
Chandler: Oh-ho-ho-ho-no! No! No switching! No sharing, and don't come crying to me! Ha-ha-ha! I may just sit here and have my cake all day! Just sit here in the hallway and eat my…
哦哈哈哈!不!不再分!不再換,而且別來哭著求我!哈哈哈!也許我應該坐在這兒,一整天都用來吃我的蛋糕就坐在這個走廊里,吃我的...
The Woman: Ross, sweetheart!
羅斯,親愛的!
Ross: Oh, hey Aunt Millie.
噢,嗨,米莉阿姨。
Aunt Millie: Isn't it a beautiful wedding? !
這個婚禮很溫馨吧?!
Ross: Yes, yes it is. It's uh…Every time on the lips! Why? ! Why on lips? !
是的,當然是。這是嗯...每次都親嘴唇!為什么?!為什么是嘴唇?!
Monica: Here's Frannie. Hmm, won't she be happy to see me?
芬妮在那邊,她看到我一定會很高興吧?
Ross: Now wait a minute, you be nice! All right? I didn't bring you here so you can ambush her.
你得乖乖的,好嗎?我不是帶你來殺她個措手不及的。
Monica: Frannie was the one who found your Playboys and showed them to mom.
是芬妮找到了你的《花花公子》向老媽報告的。
Ross: That bitch!
賤人。
Frannie: Monica! Why…
莫妮卡,為什么
Monica: Am I doing here? Why? Surprised to see me? Ross brought me. How do you like that? !
我怎么來了?為什么?看到我很吃驚?羅斯帶我來的。喜歡嗎?!
Ross: Hi Frannie, congratulations.
芬妮,恭喜啊。
Monica: You invite my brother, you invite my whole family, and not me? ! Why? ! What—Why wouldn't you want me at your wedding? What could I have possibly done? !Stuart!
你邀請了我哥哥,你邀請了我全家,唯獨沒有我?!為什么?!為什么?為什么你不愿在婚禮上看到我?你來這兒可能會干什么?!斯圖爾特!
Frannie: I believe you know my husband.
我相信你認識我丈夫。
Ross: So it's really a question of who could you have possibly done.
看來真正的問題是,你來這兒可能會干誰。
David: Oh, I hate this but I have to go. I can't miss my flight.
我討厭這樣,但我得走了。我不能錯過飛機。
Phoebe: Are you sure? I'll bet there's another flight to Minsk in like…
一定要走嗎?我打賭一定還有別的航班去明斯克,比如在...
David: July. Umm, %#^&&
七月。嗯,%#^&&
Phoebe: That's really beautiful. What does it mean?
這真是很美。什么意思?
David: Please, clean my beakers. I don't get out of the lab much.
"請幫我把燒杯洗干凈",實驗室外的我不會什么。
Phoebe: I got to admit, I thought it was something else.
這很好。我得承認,我以為是別的話,
David: Yeah, I… Well I really actually wanted to say umm, that, but um, I figured I probably shouldn't because You know, I…have to leave.
對,我...我真正想說的是,嗯但是,我想我不能說,因為我要走了。
Phoebe: You're right! You're right. Don't say it.
沒錯!沒錯!別說了。
David: I do though.Phoebe: I do too.
但我真這么覺得。我也一樣。
David: Bye Phoebe.
再見,菲比。
Phoebe: Okay, now's not the time Joey. All right? You can yell at me tomorrow.
現在不是時候,喬伊。好嗎?你可以明天再罵我。
Joey: No! No! No Pheebs, I'm not gonna yell at you. I just You know, started thinking about you and David and I…remember how bummed you were the first time he left. And I just… Oh Pheebs, come here. Are you okay?
不!不!不菲比,我不會罵你的。我剛剛,開始想到你和大衛的事我...想起他第一次離去的時候你多么傷心。我只是...哦菲比,過來。你還好嗎?
Phoebe: No I'm not okay. The only guy I've ever been crazy about has gone to Minsk and I may never…I may never see him again.
不,我不好。唯一能讓我為之瘋狂的人去了明斯克...也許我永遠...我永遠都看不到他了。
Joey: Hey, You know you could always visit him.
嘿,你可以經常去找他。
Phoebe: Oh right, like they're gonna let me have a passport.
對呢,就好像他們會給我護照一樣。
Joey: Anything I can do? Whatever you need.
有什么我可以幫忙的嗎?什么都行。
Phoebe: Well—But—Now, if you can achieve positronic distillation of sub-atomic particles You know before he does, then he can come back.
是嗎?可是?現在,如果你能把電子從原子中分解出來,如果他能完成這個,那他就能回來。
Joey: I can give it a shot.
我可以試試。
Rachel: Oh! Look! There's a piece that doesn't have floor on it!
你看有一小塊沒有沾到地板。
Chandler: Stick to your side!
吃你那一邊的!
Rachel: Hey, come on now!
嘿,拜托!
Joey: All right, what are we having?
好吧,我們還剩什么?
Monica: Oh wait I forgot my wrap.
哦,等等,我忘了我的圍巾。
Ross: What? Oh, okay. Wait here.
什么?哦,好的,在這兒等一下。
Aunt Millie: Hi sweetie! Are you leaving?
甜心,你要走了嗎?
Ross: Well…
是啊...
Aunt Millie: Give us a kiss. Come on! Come on!
來個吻別。來啊!來啊!
Ross: Why? ! Why on the lips? !
為什么?!為什么要親嘴?!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
achieve [ə'tʃi:v]

想一想再看

v. 完成,達到,實現

 
limited ['limitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有限的,被限制的
動詞limit的過

 
measured ['meʒəd]

想一想再看

adj. 量過的,慎重的,基于標準的,有韻律的 動詞me

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
distillation [.disti'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 蒸餾

 
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
whistle ['wisl]

想一想再看

n. 口哨,汽笛,廠笛,嘯嘯聲,用于召喚或發布命令的哨聲

 
hallway ['hɔ:lwei]

想一想再看

n. 門廳;玄關;走廊

 
rib [rib]

想一想再看

n. 肋骨,肋狀物
vt. 裝肋于,用肋狀物支

 
prime [praim]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的
n.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 耄耋老太国产| 孕妇电视剧| 特种部队全面反击| 钱串子图片| 丁尼| 美女撒尿全过程免费| 成年人看的小视频| 金珉奎怎么读| 高一英语单词表电子版| 架子姐姐| 笼中之怒| be小说| 三年片在线观看电影在线观看大全| 欲望中的女人电影| 黄霄云个人资料| 春娇与志明电影| 陈诗雅韩国演员| 最美的时光演员表| 88分钟| 省港旗兵1| 暮光之城1高清完整版| 孤岛惊魂| 我和我的祖国钢琴谱完整版| 在线观看韩国电影| 风筝 电影| 忏悔三昧念3遍| 九九九九九九九伊人| 陈烨个人资料简介| 午间剧场| 黄婉伶| 镇魂街第三季| 不回微信判30年图片| 法尔| 海洋天堂电影免费观看高清| 《牵牛花》阅读答案| 港股三大指数| 逐步爱上你| 凤凰情 电影| 亚洲1区| 浙江卫视节目回放入口| 不良人第三季|