Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
Rachel: Well, you know I was thinking of moving the couch over here.
我想把椅子搬開?
Joey: Why would you want to do that?
怎么突發奇想做這個了?
Rachel: So that there will be a decent place for me to sit.
我坐在那邊更合適一點。
Joey: Rach, there is a decent place to…
瑞秋你本來就有好位置坐。
Rachel: And your lap does not count! Okay? Come on help me move this.
你的大腿不算。來吧,幫我把它搬開 不。
Joey: No. No. No.
不。不。不。
Rachel: No?
不?
Joey: No. Rosita does not move.
羅西塔哪也不去。
Rachel: I'm sorry, Rosita? As in…
對不起,羅西塔?意思是...
Joey: As in Rosita does not move.
意思是羅西塔哪也不去。
Rachel: Joey, it's just a chair! What's the big deal?
喬伊,這只是個椅子!有什么大不了的?
Joey: The big deal is that it is the exact equal distance from the bathroom to the kitchen and it's at the perfect angle so you don't get any glare coming of off Stevie.
關鍵是這里到衛生間和廚房的距離是完全一樣的,而且這是個完美的角度,你不會看到斯蒂維的反光。
Rachel: Stevie the TV?
斯蒂維是電視?
Joey: Is there a problem?
有問題嗎?
Rachel: No! Oh what does he know! Come on Rosita, us chichas got to stick together! You bitch!
沒!哦,他知道什么!好吧,羅西塔,我們女人應該團結在一起,對吧!你這賤人!
Monica: So, I was checking out the uh, real estate section…
我剛剛看到這個,房地產部分...
Ross: Yeah?
啊?
Monica: Look at this.
看這個。
Ross: Oh, it looks like mom and dad's house. Oh, it even has a tree with a broken limb out front and the uh, the window in the attic is…Oh my God! !
哦,看上去象是媽媽和爸爸的房子。哦,這也有棵斷了一枝的樹閣樓上的窗子也...天啊!!
Phoebe: What? What happened to the window in the attic? !
怎么了?閣樓的窗子有什么問題?!
Monica: I can't believe mom and dad are selling the house!
我無法相信媽媽和爸爸正在賣房子!
Ross: I can't believe they didn't even tell us!
我無法相信他們都不跟我們說一聲!
Phoebe: I can't believe I still don't know what happened to the window in the attic!
我無法相信,我現在都不知道閣樓的窗子有什么問題!
Rachel: Okay, come on. Joey, I'll buy you a new one! All right? We'll go down to the store right now and we'll get you a new chair.
好吧,拜托?喬伊,我給你買個新的!好嗎?我們現在就去商店,我們給你弄個新椅子。
Joey: She's not even cold yet!
她都還尸骨未寒呢!
Rachel: But don't you think Rosita would've wanted you to move on? I mean you know, she did always put…your comfort first.
但是你不覺得羅西塔會希望你向前看嗎?我的意思是,她一直把讓你舒服當成頭等大事。
Joey: That's true.
那倒是真的。
Ross: I can't believe we have to say goodbye to the house we grew up in. Man, some stranger's gonna be living in my room.
我不能相信,我們要和它說再見了,我們是在這房子里長大的。天啊,會有些陌生人住進我的房間。
Monica: Well, after 15 years of mom and dad keeping it as a shrine to you, it's time the velvet ropes came down.
對,你都搬出去15年了,媽媽和爸爸還把它當神殿一樣保留著。該是把神殿的天鵝絨繩放下來的時候了。
Ross: They kept your room for a while.
他們也把你房間保留了一段時間。
Monica: Oh please! Dad turned my room into a gym 20 minutes after I moved out! I gotta say, a tanning bed and a stack of Victoria's Secret catalogues, not a gym!
拜托,我搬出去才不過20分鐘,爸爸就把我的房間改造成健身房了。我必須得說,美黑床外加一堆維多利亞秘密的內衣目錄,才不是健身房。
Ross: Come on, you know they love you.
算了吧,你知道他們是愛你的。
Monica: As much as they love you?
就象他們是愛你一樣深?
Ross: I was their first born! They thought she was barren! It's not my fault.
我是頭胎嘛。在生我之前,他們都以為她不能生育。又不是我的錯。
Phoebe: Ugh, I hate this year!
哼,我恨這個年頭!
Ross: What's wrong with this year?
這年頭怎么了?
Phoebe: It's already February and I've only given two massages and they were both the worst tippers in the world!
都已經二月了,可我只做過兩次按摩,而且這兩個都是世界上最吝嗇小費的人!
Monica: That was me and Ross.
這兩個人是我和羅斯。
Phoebe: Oh that's right!
哦,沒錯。
Ross: Hey, you know if you want to pick up some extra cash? Some friends of mine made good money doing telemarketing.
嘿,你想不想靠額外的工作賺點錢?我有些朋友做電話銷售賺了不少。
Phoebe: Yeah, and it would probably be better than the last telephone job I had. you know, I probably wouldn't have to say spank as much.
對啊,這次應該比我上次做有關電話的工作強。我大概不必常常說"打我屁股吧"。
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, like you never called!
對,就像你從來沒打過這種電話似的!
Supervisor: So basically this is very easy. You read from the script and try to sell as much toner as you possibly can.
基本上,這很簡單。按照手冊說的去做,盡量賣出墨粉,越多越好。
Phoebe: Okay, I can do that! Oh, by the way, I love my office.
好,我能干的很好!哦,順便說一句,我喜歡我的辦公室。
Supervisor: Why don't we do a trial run.
我們試著做一遍好嗎?
Phoebe: Oh okay. Um, all right. Hi, this is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies, can I speak to your supply manager please?
哦,好。嗯,好吧。嗨,我是帝國辦公設備公司的菲比,我能和你們的后勤經理談談嗎?
Supervisor: I'm the supply manager.
我是后勤經理。
Phoebe: Um, okay I would like to talk to you about your toner needs.
嗯,好,我們談談你們的墨粉需求吧。
Supervisor: We don't need any toner.
我們不需要墨粉。
Phoebe: Oh okay, well I'm sorry to bother you. Bye-bye. Yeah you're right, this is easy.
哦,好吧,很抱歉打擾你。再見。對,你說的沒錯,這很容易。
Supervisor: Okay, what was wrong with that call?
這個電話有什么問題嗎?
Phoebe: Oh well, all right, no offense, but you were kind of rude.
哦,好吧,嗯,我不是指責你,不過你有點粗魯。
Supervisor: They're always going to tell you they don't need toner, but that's okay because whatever they say, you can find the answer to it here in this script.
他們總是會對你說他們不需要墨粉,但這沒關系因為無論他們怎么說,你都可以從這個手冊上找到答案。
Supervisor: So, I think you're ready to sell toner, do you have any last questions?
哦。那么,我想你已經準備好賣墨粉了,最后還有什么問題嗎?
Phoebe: No. Oh wait yes! I do, I do have one question. What is toner?
沒有。哦,等一下,有!我有個問題。墨粉是什么?
Chandler: Joey! Joe! Full bag. Beer's still cold. Something terrible must have happened here! Oh no no no no no no! Stevie, I was never here!
喬伊!喬!滿滿一袋。啤酒還是冰的。這兒一定發生了什么可怕的事情!哦 不,不,不,不,不,不!斯蒂維,我從來沒來過這兒!
Ross: Dad?
爸。
Mr.Geller: I'm here!
我在這里!
Ross: Hey! Mr. Geller: Hi. God, it seems like just yesterday you guys used to come out to watch me work.
嗨 嗨,你們來看我工作感覺還像昨天。
Ross: Dad, we can't believe you're selling the house.
爸,我們不敢相信你們要賣掉房子。
Mr.Geller: Well, it's time for a new family to start their memories here and hopefully their check will clear before they find the crack in the foundation and the asbestos in the ceiling.
是時候讓新家庭在這里開始了。我希望在支票兌現前他們不會發現地基有裂痕,天花板的石棉瓦破了。
Ross: Let's grab our stuff and get the hell out of here.
我們快把東西拿一拿,離開這里吧。
Mr.Geller: I'm sorry we can't store your childhood things anymore.
抱歉,不能繼續保留你們孩提時代的玩具了。
Monica: Oh, that's okay, I can't wait to see everything again! All of the memories…
沒事。我迫不及待想要再看看那些東西,都是回憶
Mr.Geller: Well, I don't know what's in the boxes down here, but I do know there are six or seven Easy Bake Ovens in the attic.
我不知道那些盒子里都存了些什么。但我知道閣樓上有六、七箱簡易烘焙烤箱。
Monica: I used to love to play restaurant.
我一直喜歡玩餐館游戲。
Ross: Yeah, not as much as you used to love to play uncooked batter eater.
但你最愛的還是"吃面粉糊"游戲。
Monica: Hey, it is unreasonable to expect a child to wait for a light bulb to cook brownies!
你不能要求小孩子,等著電燈泡把巧克力蛋糕烤熟。
Mr.Geller: So, I think you're boxes are over here.
那么,我想你的盒子在那邊。
Ross: Wow! Great! Wait, dad who's cigarettes are these?
喔!太好了!等一下。爸爸,這包香煙是誰的?
Mr.Geller: I don't know. They must be your mother's, but please, please don't ask her. I'll throw these away.
我不知道。應該是你母親的。不過拜托,請別去問她。我會把它扔掉的。
Ross: Cool! Dad! My report cards! Hey, check this out dad, Math, A.Science, A.History, A.Gym…Oh, my rock polisher!
酷!爸爸!我的成績單!爸爸快來看。數學"優等" 自然"優等"歷史"優等" 體育哦。我的磨石機!
Mr.Geller: Uh-oh.
哎呦。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Mr.Geller: You know how the garage floods every Spring?
你知道每年春天車庫都會淹水嗎?
Ross: How are you ever going to sell this place?
你就是因為這個要賣房子?
Mr.Geller: I think I accidentally used Monica's boxes to keep the water away from the Porsche.
我想我不小心用莫妮卡的盒子擋住了水,用來保護保時捷車。
Ross: Oh no. Dad! Dad! What…Oh God…everything's ruined! Dad, she's gonna be crushed!
哦,不。爸爸!爸爸!怎么...哦天啊...所有東西都毀了!
Mr.Geller: You don't secretly smoke do you?
你沒有偷偷學抽煙吧?
Ross: No!
沒有。
Mr.Geller: So it's just your mother.
那這就是你媽媽的了。
Phoebe: Hi, this Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies, can I speak to your supply manager please? Earl, thanks. Hi Earl, this is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies I'd like to talk to you about your toner needs.
我是帝國辦公室文具公司的菲比。請問總務部經理在嗎?厄爾,謝謝。嗨,厄爾,我是帝國辦公室文具公司的菲比。我想和你談談你們的墨盒需求。
Earl: I don't need any toner.
我不需要墨盒。
Phoebe: I'm hearing what you're saying, but at our prices everyone needs toner.
哦,我聽見你說的了,不過知道我們的價格以后,每個人都會想要墨粉的。
Earl: Not me.
我不要。
Phoebe: May I ask why?
我能問下原因嗎?
Earl: You wanna know why. You wanna know why?
你想知道為什么。你想知道為什么嗎?
Phoebe: I surely do!
我當然想!
Earl: Okay, I don't need any toner because I'm going to kill myself.
好吧,我不需要墨粉,因為我打算自殺。
Phoebe: Is that because you're out of toner?
嗯,這是不是因為你沒有墨粉了?
Earl: Okay, so, no toner today. Thanks anyway, bye-bye.
好吧,今天不需要墨粉。謝了,再見。
Phoebe: No-no wait-wait! I can't just let you hang up! Just please talk to me.
不-不,等等-等等!我不能讓你就這么掛斷電話!請繼續和我說話。
Earl: Well, I only have one thing to do today. I guess I could push it back.
好吧...我今天只有一件事要做。我想我可以推遲再干。
Phoebe: Yeah! Now, why do you want to kill yourself?
好!那么,為什么你要自殺呢?
Earl: I have been working for ten years now at this meaningless, dead-end job and nobody here even knows I exist!
十年來,我一直在做這份沒有意義沒有前途的工作,辦公室里的人,根本不知道我的存在。
Phoebe: Chandler?
錢德勒?
Earl: I'm sorry?
你說什么?
Phoebe: Look, l'm sure that people know you exist.
聽著,我相信他們都知道你的存在。
Earl: Oh, yeah? I work in a cubicle surrounded by people. I've been talking to you for five minutes now about killing myself and no one's even looked up from their desk. Hang on. Hey, everybody l'm gonna kill myself. I got nothing.
我就在個小格子里工作四周都是人。我已經跟你談了五分鐘,我要自殺的問題,都沒有人抬頭來看我一眼,等一下。嘿,大伙們!我要自殺了。沒人理我。