日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第12集 一夜未眠(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Tag: Okay! Feel free to look, but I'm telling you those contracts are not on this desk.

隨便看,不過我告訴你,合同沒在這張桌上。
Rachel: How can you possibly know? Look at this mess, Tag! I mean, this is what I'm talking about! You have to be organized! You've got newspapers! You've got magazines! You got, Oh! And who is this chippy? A little young for you Tag, but whatever.
你怎么可能知道?你看看有多亂,泰格!我告訴過你了,要有條理一點。有報紙,有雜志,這小妞是誰?對你來說太幼稚一點,隨便啦。
Tag: It's my sister.
是我妹。
Rachel: Okay, very cute braces. Anyway You know what, the point is Tag, start looking because you are going to find those contracts on your desk.
真的,牙套好可愛。無所謂啦,關鍵在于,開始找吧!你會在你桌上找到那合同。
Tag: So when do you imagine you gave them to me? In the morning or in the afternoon?
你覺得你是什么時候給我的?上午還是下午?
Rachel: In the afternoon. Mr. Zelner came into my office after lunch. He put them on my desk, and then I put a Post-It on it that said, "Must go out today."So you just keep looking in there! All right?
下午,塞納先生午飯后來我這里了一趟,他把合約放在我桌上,然后我貼了即時貼寫著"今天一定要寄出",請你繼續找,好嗎?
Tag: They're not here.
不在這里。
Rachel: Puzzler. A bit of a puzzle. Why don't you, check the copy room? maybe you left the contracts in there.
怪事,有一點點奇怪,為什么你不去復印室看看?也許你把它們落那了。
Tag: How could I have left them in the copy room?
我怎么會落在復印室?
Rachel: I don't know Tag! How can your genitals make phone calls? Okay? It's not a perfect world! Just go please.
我不知道,泰格!你的小雞雞怎么打電話的?好吧?那不是《完美的世界》!去吧。
Tag: Fine.
行。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝。
Rachel: Hello? I still don't get it.
喂?我還是不懂。
Monica: You still awake?
你還醒著嗎?
Chandler: Yeah! You?
是啊,你呢?
Monica: You do know that was me who just said that right? Hey. As long as we're both up…
你知道說話的是我吧?嗨。既然我們都醒著怎樣'
Chandler: Yeah? I hope you're not thinking about cleaning the living room.
我希望你不是想要打掃客廳。
Joey: Man, I'm starving! What the hell was I thinking at dinner? ! "Do you want soup or salad?" Both! Always order both!
伙計,我餓死了,晚飯的時候我都吃了些什么啊?!"要湯還是沙拉",都要,永遠都是兩者都要。
Ross: You know, You know I'm looking and I don't think anyone's home here. I say we just break the window, crawl through, and You know explain later.
我剛才往里面看了一下,我想這里面沒人在家,我們先打破這扇窗戶爬進去,以后再向人家解釋。
Joey: Yeah? Really? No one's home?
真的?沒人在家?
Ross: I don't think so. Hello?
我想是的,有人嗎?
Ross: So when you get in there…
你進去以后'
Phoebe: Okay, this is where you and I part ways. Noisy bitch!
好吧,我們就在這里分手,你這個吵鬧的賤貨!
Monica: What? ! What are you doing? !
怎么?!你在干什么?!
Chandler: Do you know what just happened?
你知道剛剛發生什么事嗎?
Monica: Yeah. We had sex and then we fell asleep.
我們做愛,然后我們睡著了。
Chandler: No. We were in the middle of sex and you fell asleep.
不,我們做了一半,然后你睡著了。
Monica: No! No, that's not true. No, best time ever! Yeah, you rocked me world!
不!不,才不是。這是最棒的一次。改變了我的世界觀。
Chandler: Monica?
莫妮卡?
Monica: What? !
怎么了?!
Chandler: I was giving you some of my best moves, and you missed it. So please wake up so we can do it right!
我剛用了我最好的招數,你卻錯過了。快起來,我們好好做一次。
Monica: Okay. Okay, I'm ready. Come on big fella!
好,我準備好了,大哥快來吧!
Chandler: Okay.
好。
Monica: Give me the good stuff.
來點精彩的。
Chandler: Yeah! No! No! No! Don't fall asleep! Okay, I am going to make you some coffee. And I probably won't spill coffee grounds all over the kitchen floor.
好,別啊,別睡啊。我去給你煮點咖啡。我應該不會把咖啡渣粉得滿廚房都是。
Monica: Okay, I'm up! I'm up!
好吧,我起來了,起來了。
Rachel: Hi! I got you some coffee. To. So, do you got anything for me?
嘿,咖啡來了,給。所以,你找到我要的東西了沒?
Tag: Still no luck.
還是沒有。。
Rachel: Oh my God! Did you check your entire desk! Did you check all the drawers!
天哪!你檢查你的桌子了嗎!你是不是檢查了每個抽屜?
Tag: Do you want me to check again?
要我再找一次?
Rachel: Well yeah, I wish that you would. Well, no it's not in there! How about that drawer?
我希望你這么做,沒有在這里!那個抽屜呢?
Tag: Well, it's not out here. Is there any chance it could be in your office?
好吧,這兒也沒有,是不是有可能在你的辦公室里?
Rachel: You know, I don't know. Let me, let me check.
我不知道。我找找看。
Tag: Any luck?
運氣不錯吧?
Rachel: See you in my office for a minute?
你能到我辦公室里來一下嗎?
Tag: Yeah? You found them! You know what? I'm not even going to gloat.I'm just really relived this whole thing is over.
好的?你找到了!你知道,我不是興高采烈,只是事情結束讓我松了一口氣。
Rachel: You put these on my desk!
是你放在我桌上的。
Tag: I did not!
我沒有!
Rachel: Oh really? So you're saying they just slid out of your bottom drawer, crawled across the floor, then jumped on to my desk? !
是嗎?所以它是從你最下面的抽屜溜出來,爬過地板,跳到我桌上來的嗎?!
Tag: How did you know they were in my bottom drawer?
你怎么知道它在我最下面的抽屜里?
Rachel: I am so hot for you right now.
你真是讓我欲火焚身啊。
Phoebe: Oh my God! How did you get back here? !
我的天!你怎么回來的?!
A Disembodied Voice: Phoebe Buffay? !
菲比·布菲?!
Phoebe: Fire alarm? Oh! Hi, officer—fireman, can I help you?
火警?噢!嗨,火警先生,有什么我能幫你的嗎?
The Fireman: We found your fire alarm in the trash chute.
我們在垃圾桶里發現了你的煙霧探測器。
Phoebe: That's not mine.
不是我的。
The Fireman: Yes it is.
是你的。
Phoebe: How do you know?
你怎么知道?
The Fireman: The next time you want to dump a fire alarm in a trash chute, don't wrap it in a blanket that says, "Property of Phoebe Buffay not Monica."
下次你丟掉探測器時,別用一張上面寫著"菲比·布菲財物 非莫妮卡所有"的毯子包著。
Phoebe: Okay, do you have a search warrant? Because the last time I checked this was still America!
好吧,有搜查證嗎?因為上次我檢查的這里還是美國!
The Fireman: Please reattach this, it's against the law to disconnect them.
請把它裝回去,拆除它是違法的。
Phoebe: Fine! But please God, tell me how to stop them from going off!
好吧!但拜托請告訴我,怎么能讓它停止叫喚!
The Fireman: Just press reset button under the plastic cover.
塑料蓋子下面有個重設的鈕,按一下。
Phoebe: There's a reset button? ! Ugh, thank you! Thank you! There's a reset button! My God! Why didn't I see that! Reset button, reset button, where is there a reset button?Oh here it is! Oh! Oh, God!
有重設按鈕?!謝謝!謝謝!還有重設按鈕呢!天啊!我怎么沒看見,重設按鈕,重設按鈕。重設按鈕在哪里?哦,在這兒,哦!老天!
Ross: Okay, do you have a good grip?
你抓好了嗎?
Joey: Yeah!
是的!
Ross: Okay, I'm going to start climb down you now.
好吧,現在我要開始從你身上爬下去了你。
Joey: Just hurry up!
動作快點!
Ross: Okay. Now should I climb down your front so we're face to face or should I climb down your back so we're butt to face.
我是應該從你前面爬下去,這樣我們臉對著臉呢,還是應該從你后面爬下去,這樣你的屁股對著我的臉。
Joey: I think face to face.
我想還是臉對臉。
Ross: I would say that.
我想是的。
Joey: Face to face, yeah!
臉對臉,好吧!
Ross: Okay, here I go.
好,我來了。
Joey: All right.
好。
Joey: Oh my… How much do you weigh Ross? !
天啊!你有多重啊,羅斯?!
Ross: I prefer not to answer that right now, I'm still carrying a little holiday weight.
我拒絕回答。節日的幸福肥還留在我身上。
Joey: You know, when we talked about face to face, I don't think we thought it all the way through.
你知道,我們說臉對臉的時候,我們沒想清楚這個流程。
Ross: So what do you want me to do?
你想怎樣?
Joey: Well, just shimmy down me and drop!
趕緊順著我向下。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Maybe I should hang and you can climb down me.
也許我應該掛著,你順著我爬。
Joey: Yeah? Maybe we should talk about that for a little while!
是的?也許我們應該再談談?
Ross: It's still looks pretty far!
看起來還是很高!
Joey: It's not that far! Just drop!
不高了!跳吧!
Ross: Do not rush me!
別催我!
Joey: Ross, you should know that my pants are starting to come down and I'm not wearing any underwear!
羅斯,你要知道,我褲子快掉了,我又沒穿內褲。
Ross: Oww! ! My ankle! I really hurt my ankle! I think I twisted it when I…Ooh, a quarter!
噢!我的腳踝!我扭到腳了!我扭到'哦!兩角五分錢!
Monica: That really was some of your best work.
確實是你最好的招數啊。
Chandler: Hm-hmm, I told you! I can't believe that I've only got two hours before I call in sick for work.
告訴過你了。簡直讓人無法置信。在我請病假之前,只剩2小時了。
Monica: I have to be up in seven minutes.
我7分鐘之后就要起床。
Chandler: Well, you're not gonna believe this, but if you have seven minutes…
你不會相信的,但是既然你還有7分鐘'
Monica: Really? !
真的?!
Chandler: Do you wanna?
你想要嗎?
Monica: Okay! You get the vacuum cleaner and I'll get the furniture polish!
好!你負責吸塵器,我負責給家具打蠟!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 財產,所有物,性質,地產,道具

聯想記憶
puzzle ['pʌzl]

想一想再看

n. 謎,難題,迷惑
vt. 使困惑,使為難<

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影響的

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 廚房,(全套)炊具,灶間

 
blanket ['blæŋkit]

想一想再看

n. 毛毯,覆蓋物,排字版
vt. 用毯子裹,

 
warrant ['wɔ:rənt]

想一想再看

n. 正當理由,根據,委任狀,準許
vt. 保

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屜,拖曳者,制圖員,開票人
(復)dr

聯想記憶
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭動(twist的過去式)

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 吴汉润| 通天长老 电影| 威虎山黑话大全口令| 山楂树下电视剧演员表| 变形金刚1普通话版| 建设工程档案归档整理规范| 马会传真论坛13297соm查询官网| 金珉奎怎么读| 青春派电视剧免费完整版在线观看 | 何时何地因何种原因受过何种奖励或处分 | 谍中谍7| 抗日电影大全免费观看| 遥远星际| 谢承均| 工程力学电子版教材| 抚摸视频| 少年赌圣| 徐贤电视剧| 守株待兔评课| 日韩 欧美 视频| 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦观看| 沉默的较量| 绝对权力全集免费观看| 黑色纳粹电影完整版| 孕妇入院待产包清单| 大地资源高清播放在线观看| 杨硕| 光荣之路| 西安今天出大事| 李诚洁| 九宫格数独100题及答案| 会说话的金杰| 花煞| 三年电影免费完整版| 张艺宣| 追凶电影| 女孩们在线观看| 我的野蛮女老师2| 郭京飞个人资料简介| 周翊然个人资料简介| 电影《uhaw》免费观看|