日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友記 第6季:第9集 羅斯興奮(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Monica: Mom, uh, Chandler was just saying how beautiful your sweater is.

媽,錢德說你的毛衣很好看。
Mrs. Geller: Oh, Thank you. I just bought it.
謝謝你,這是新衣服。
Chandler: Oh, Yes, well, it's very beautiful and it's creamcolored and tight and...Oh, I don't mean tight. It's not tight. Not that I was looking at...
是嗎,很漂亮,米色的,很緊……我不是指很緊,不會很緊,我沒有在看……
Mr. Geller: What's the matter with him?
他是怎么搞的?
Mrs. Geller: I think he's stoned again.
大概又嗑藥了。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: What?
什么?
Ross: Dude, I need to talk to you. Ok, I think I might know why my parents don't like you.
我有事要告訴你。我大概知道,我爸媽為什么不喜歡你了。
Chandler: You do? Why?
是嗎?為什么?
Ross: Okay, remember we were young. Spring break, sophomore year, I got high in my bedroom...and my parents walked in and smelled it and so I told them that you had gotten stoned and jumped out the window.
記不記得我們年輕的時候。大二的春假,我在房里正在興奮,我爸媽走進來聞到了。于是我就說你嗑藥,跳窗走了。
Chandler: What? !Why did you do that?
什么?!你為什么要這么做?
Ross: I don't know. Yours was the first name that popped into my head. I didn't think it'd matter.
我不知道,我第一個想到你。對不起,我以為不會怎樣。
Chandler: How could it not matter?
怎么可能不會怎樣?
Ross: How was I to know we'd be friends after college...and you'd be living with my sister?
我怎么知道我們畢業后還是好朋友,而且你會跟我妹同居。
Chandler: What about the 'friends forever' stuff?
那些“生死之交”的豪語呢?
Ross: I don't know. I was all high.
不曉得,我當時正興奮。
Monica: Mom and Dad sent me to find out if you were trying to get Ross stoned.
爸媽叫我來看看,你是不是想找羅斯嗑藥。
Chandler: Your parents caught Ross smoking pot in college, and he blamed it on me!
羅斯大學時嗑藥被他們逮到,他賴到了我身上!
Monica: Ross, I can't believe you'd do that!
羅斯,你怎么這樣!
Chandler: We haven't told them we're together because they hate me, ok? So, will you fix this?
他們討厭我,我們才沒公開,麻煩你搞定?
Ross: Okay, okay, I'll tell them it wasn't Chandler who got high. Now, who should I say it was?
好啦,我會說嗑藥的不是錢德。那我要說是誰?
Monica: You! It's not like it's a big deal. You don't still do it or anything.
你!這又沒什么,你現在又沒在嗑藥。
Ross: Alright, alright, Now, who should I say tricked me into doing it?
好啦好啦,那我要說是誰騙我這么做的?
Monica: Nobody. You're gonna go out there and tell them exactly what happened.
沒有人,你要跟他們說實話。
Ross: Really?
是嗎?
Chandler: Yes!
對!
Chandler: Ok, good. Oh wait, is there anything else I should know?
好吧,等等,還有別的事嗎?
Ross: No...Oh. .yeah, um, you microwaved a bunch of my dad's records.
沒了……喔有……你曾經把我爸的一堆唱片放進微波爐。
Chandler: Why?
為什么?
Ross: Evidently, you weren't very good at handling your high.
顯然你一興奮就會很失控。
Monica: Dad, please don't pick your teeth out here. And if you're gonna put your feet up, why don't you sit on the…
爸,請別在這里剔牙。如果你要翹腳,怎么不坐……
Phoebe: Monica, Leave him alone!
莫妮卡,不要煩他!
Joey: Will you hurry up? Did you not hear me when I told you that Janine's friends are dancers? And that they're gonna be drinking a lot?
你快點好嗎?你之前沒聽到我說,吉寧的朋友都是舞者嗎?而且她們會喝很多酒?
Rachel: No, I did. But tell me again because it's so romantic.
我是聽到了,不過你再說一次,好浪漫喔。
Joey: You're whipping so slow! Can't you do it any faster?
你打得好慢,不能快一點嗎?
Rachel: Joey! Come on! I don't want to make any mistakes! All right? This is the only dessret. If I screw it up, everybody's gonna be like: ‘Oh, remember that Thanksgiving when Rachel screwed up the trifle?’ So why don't you justlet me worry about making the trifle, and you just worry about eating it, alright?
喬伊,我不想犯錯,甜點只有這一道。要是我搞砸。大家會說“記得那次感恩節嗎,瑞秋把酒果醬松糕做壞了。”所以讓我來負責做的部分 你只管擔心吃的部分。
Joey: Oh, I am.
我是很擔心。
Monica: Ross, If you don't tell them, then I will.
羅斯,你再不說,我就要說了。
Ross: Okay. Fine.
好啦。
Joey: Ross, can I talk to you for a second?
羅斯,你可以來一下嗎?
Ross: Oh, uh, Can it wait? I have to tell my parents something. No, it can't? Okay.
等一下好嗎?我有事要告訴我爸媽。不能等?好吧。
Joey: Ok, look, I think We have to tell Rachel she messed up her dessert.
我覺得我們應該告訴瑞秋她做錯了。
Ross: What? What is with everybody? It's Thanksgiving, not...Truth Day!
什么?大家是都怎么了?今天是感恩節,不是坦白日。
Joey: Look, when everyone eats that...that...banana meat thing, they're all gonna make fun of her, you want that?
等大家吃到那道香蕉肉甜點一定會取笑她,你想那樣嗎?
Ross: Ok, ok, we'll just get everyone to act like they like it. Thatthat way no one makes fun of her and we still get to go to Sweet Potato Pie!
好,我們就叫大家假裝喜歡,那樣就不會有人取笑她,我們也可以去找那些小土豆餅了!
Joey: Dude, they're not objects. Just kidding. I'll talk to them. You distract her.
別把她們物化。開玩笑的,我去告訴大家,你把瑞秋拖開。
Ross: Hey, Rach, can I talk to you outside for a sec?
瑞秋,可以出去談一下嗎?
Rachel: Okay. What's up, Ross?
好吧。什么事?
Ross: So, um....Thanksgiving. The holiday season is upon us.
所以……感恩節。假期的季節又來了。
Rachel: Yeah!
是啊!
Ross: And um...you look nice today.
還有……你今天很漂亮。
Rachel: Oh, no. No, Ross, don't do this.
不,羅斯,不要這樣。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: I just I don't think us getting back together is a good idea.
我覺得我們不適合復合。
Ross: Eh?
啊?
Rachel: I thought this might happen today. Ross, I know, a holidays can be rough. You know? And it's probably really hard for you, to be alone right now.
我早就料到會這樣。我知道逢年過節特別難熬……而且你一個人肯定很辛苦。
Ross: You're alone.
你也是一個人。
Rachel: No, I I live with Phoebe. I mean, you're alone alone. And it's just not the time for us. I'm sorry.
不,我跟菲比住 你就真的只有一個人,但這個時機真的不對,抱歉。
Ross: Oh, well. Can't blame a guy for trying.
哦,好吧,我總得試試看。
Joey: Oh and Ok, And if anyone needs help pretending to like it...I learned some things in acting class.
要是有人不知道怎么裝……我在表演課學過。
Joey: Try rubbing your stomach. Or saying,"Mmm." and uh, oh oh! Smiling, ok?
你們可以摸摸肚子。或是說“嗯。”還有微笑,好嗎?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm not gonna pay for those acting classes anymore.
我再也不花錢讓你去上表演課了。
Joey: Rachel, there you are. Let's serve that dessert already!
瑞秋,你回來了,快上甜點吧!
Rachel: Joey, you have to stop rushing me. You don't get any dessert.
喬伊,別再催我了。你知道嗎?罰你不準吃。
Joey: Really?
是喔?
Rachel: No, just kidding. I would never do that to you. Okay, everybody, it's trifle time.
騙你的,我才不會虐待你!好,各位,酒果醬松糕時間到。
Phoebe: So, Rach, this is a traditional English trifle, isn't it?
這是英式酒果醬松糕對吧?
Rachel: It sure is. Phoebe: Wow.
一點也沒錯。哇。
Phoebe: So did you make it with beef or eggplant?
那你是加牛肉還是茄子?
Rachel: Beef.
牛肉。
Phoebe: I can't have any. I don't eat meat.
我不能吃,你也知道我不吃肉。
Rachel: Alright, Monica, I want you to have the first taste.
莫妮卡,我要你第一個品嘗。
Monica: Really?
是嗎?
Rachel: Oh oh oh, wait! You only got whipped cream in there! You gotta take a bite with all the layers!
等等,你只挖了鮮奶油,你得挖到每一層!
Monica: Ok. Op!
好!
Rachel: You wait, you dropped a pea.
等等,你掉了一顆豌豆。
Rachel: Well?
怎么樣?
Monica: Mmm…It's good.
嗯……好好吃。
Rachel: Really? How good?
真的嗎?多好吃?
Monica: It's so good that I feel selfish...about being the only one who's eating it. I think we should have everyone taste how good it is.
好吃到我一個人吃會覺得太自私了。我們應該讓每個人都享用。
Monica: Especially Ross. All: Mmm.
尤其是羅斯。嗯~
Chandler: Yeah, This is so good that I'm gonna go enjoy it on the balcony. Yeah, So that I can enjoy the view whilst I enjoy my dessert.
真是太好吃了,我要去陽臺吃,好邊看風景邊享用。
Mrs. Geller: I've gotta call my friend and tell her how good this is from Monica's room.
我要去房里打電話,告訴我的朋友瑪麗有多好吃。
Mr. Geller: I'll help dial.
我幫你撥號。
Monica: I'm gonna go into the bathroom...so I can look at it in the mirror as I eat it.
我要去浴室,好邊吃邊照鏡子。
Rachel: Ok, now What was that all about? Does it not taste good? Let's try it.
這是怎么回事?不好吃嗎?我吃吃看。
Ross: Wha? No, no! Ah! All gone! So good. Maybe Chandler has some left. It tastes like feet.
什么?不行!都沒了!好好吃,也許錢德還有剩。味道好像臭腳。
Joey: I like it!
我喜歡!
Ross: Are you kidding?
不是吧?
Joey: What's not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Gooooood.
有什么不好?乳蛋糕?贊!果醬?贊!牛肉?贊!
Rachel: So a bird just grabbed it...and then tried to fly away with it...and then just dropped it on the street?
一只鳥就這樣一把搶過去……想帶著飛走……結果就掉到馬路上了?
Chandler: If it's any consolation, before the bird dropped it...he seemed to enjoy it.
對,不過值得安慰的是,掉下去之前它好像吃得很開心。
Phoebe: Rachel, come here. Ok, I was taking my Thanksgiving nap and I had another dream about Jack.
瑞秋,來一下。我剛剛小睡一覺,又夢到杰克。
Rachel: Oh, Phoebe, Do I want to hear this?
菲比,我會想聽嗎?
Phoebe: I don't know, let's see. So, ok, I dreamt we were getting married...and he left because he had to go fight a fire.
我不知道,你聽聽看,所以……我夢到我們正要結婚。結果他離開去救火。
Phoebe: And, um, So I went to a nightclub and I saw him making out with a girl.
所以我去一家夜總會,卻看到他跟一個女的在親熱。
Rachel: Oh, my God, he dreamcheated on you!
天哪,他在夢里背叛你。
Phoebe: Yeah, but then Jacques Cousteau came and he kicked his ass for betraying me! It was soo cool!
對,但這時雅克·庫斯托(知名潛水家)出現,幫我教訓了他一頓。好酷喔!
Phoebe: Then, he took me diving and he introduced me to his pet seahorse, who, by the way, was totally coming on to me, and please, that is not gonna happen.
然后他帶我去潛水,跟我介紹他養的海馬。海馬一直對我獻殷勤,但是怎么可能。
Mr. Geller: Boy, I'm glad I wore the big belt today.
幸好我今天系了大皮帶。
Phoebe: Five minutes ago, a line like that would have floored me. now, nothing. Well, not nothing. I am still a woman.
5分鐘前,那種話會讓我神魂顛倒。現在卻毫無作用……一點點啦,我畢竟是女人。
Monica: Ross? Let's go.
羅斯,來吧。
Ross: Oh, yeah. About telling Mom and Dad...I was thinking about maybe writing a letter.
關于告訴他們這件事,我考慮用寫信的方式。
Monica: Alright, you know what? That's it. You've had your chance.
夠了,我給過你機會。
Ross: Wha What?
什么?
Monica: Mom, Dad. Ross smoked pot in college.
媽媽,爸爸,羅斯大學時嗑過藥。
Mr. and Mrs. Geller: What?
什么?
Ross: You are such a tattletale!
你這個長舌婦!
Ross: Mom, Dad...you remember that time you walked in my room and smelled marijuana?
媽,爸,記得你們在我房里,聞到大麻的事嗎?
Mr. and Mrs. Geller: Yes.
記得。
Ross: WellI told you it was Chandler...who was smoking the pot but it was me. I'm sorry.
我說那是錢德,其實……是我,對不起。
Mrs. Geller: It was you?
是你?
Monica: Yeah And Dad, Chandler didn't melt your records. Ross did.
爸,錢德沒把你的唱片燒壞。是羅斯干的。
Mr. Geller: Is that true? Monica: And Dad...you know that mailman that you got fired?
是真的嗎?還有,爸爸,記得那個被你革職的郵差嗎。
Monica: He didn't steal your Playboys. Ross did.
他沒有偷你的花花公子。是羅斯偷的。
Ross: Yeah, Well, Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing. Monica did!
前廊的秋千椅不是格羅里亞颶風(1985年)弄壞的,是莫妮卡坐壞的。
Monica: Ross hasn't worked at the museum for a year!
羅斯已經有一年不在博物館工作了!
Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together!
莫妮卡和錢德在同居!
Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas! And got divorced! Again!
羅斯在拉斯維加斯娶了瑞秋!然后離婚了!又一次!
Phoebe: I love Jacques Cousteau!
我愛雅克·庫斯托!
Rachel: I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle!
酒果醬松糕里不該放牛肉的!
Joey: I wanna gooooooo!
我想走啦~~!
Mrs. Geller: That's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds. All right. Joey, if you want to leave, just leave.
這30秒真是高潮不斷啊。好,喬伊,你想走就走吧。
Mrs. Geller: Rachel, no, you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did not taste good. Phoebe, I'm sorry...but I think Jacques Cousteau is dead. Monica, why you felt you had to hide the fact that you're in an important relationship is beyond me. And we kind of figured about the porch swing. Ross. Drugs? Divorced again? What happened, son?
瑞秋,這道甜點的確不能放肉。一點也不好吃。菲比,很抱歉,雅克·庫斯托已經死了。莫妮卡,我真不懂,你為何要隱瞞一段重要的感情。其實秋千椅的事我們心里有數。羅斯,嗑藥?三度離婚?你是怎么了?
Ross: I I uh, I got tricked into all those things.
我都是遭人哄騙。
Mrs. Geller: Chandler, you've been Ross' best friend all these years...stuck by him during the drug problems...and now you've taken on Monica as well. Well, I don't know what to say. You're a wonderful human being.
錢德,你一直是羅斯的好朋友。在他嗑藥時仍不放棄他,現在你又照顧起莫妮卡。我不知道該說什么,你真是個大好人。
Chandler: Thank you!
謝謝你!
Mr. Geller: No. Thank you!
不,是謝謝你!
Mr. Geller: Monica and Ross, I don't know what I'm gonna do about the two of you.
莫妮卡,羅斯,我真不知道該拿你們怎么辦。
Chandler: I'll talk to them.
我會跟他們談。
Rachel: You guys, it was bananas...cream and beef! I just cannot believe that you ate that so that I wouldn't feel bad.
各位,香蕉、奶油加牛肉耶!你們居然因為怕我難過而吃掉!
Monica: Well, actually, I didn't eat mine. It's still in the bathroom.
其實我沒吃,還放在浴室里。
Joey: No it isn't, I ate that.
沒有,我吃掉了。
Mrs. Geller: And we left ours in Monica's bedroom.
我們的在莫妮卡的房里。
Joey: Nope, got it and got yours too.
沒有,被我吃了,你的也是。
Rachel: SoChandler, are you gonna stick with that bird story?
錢德,你還要死守你的鳥故事嗎?
Chandler: It was a big bird. Swooped right in there.
那只鳥很大,神準的沖過來。
Janine: Hi.
嗨!
Joey: Oh no!
喔不!
Ross: Oh, Janine. It's not over, is it?
吉寧,聚會還沒結束吧?
Janine: Yeah. We all got depressed. The holidays and everything, we're alone.
結束了,節日讓我們感到更孤單。
Rachel: Yeah, well, at least you have Joey. But Ross is really alone.
至少你有喬伊,羅斯就真的是很孤單。
Monica: Well, you're always welcome here. This is my mom and my dad. This is Janine.
這里永遠歡迎你。這是我媽和我爸,這位是吉寧。
Janine: Hi, Nice to meet you. I think we've already met.
幸會。我們已經見過了。
Mrs. Geller: Really?
是嗎?
Janine: I live across the hall. You walked in on me when I was changing.
我住在對面。你在我換衣服時闖進來。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 轉移,分心

聯想記憶
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

聯想記憶
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.

 
depressed [di'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 沮喪的,降低的,不景氣的,蕭條的,凹陷的,扁平

聯想記憶
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,桿,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,豎起<

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 傳統的

 
consolation [.kɔnsə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 安慰,慰藉

聯想記憶
hurricane ['hʌrikən]

想一想再看

n. 颶風,颶風般猛烈的東西
adj.

聯想記憶
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 芦苇编剧| 乔什·哈切森| 高慧君| 孕妇电视剧| 花样美男| 北京1号线地铁站点线路图| 周秀娜三级大尺度视频| 茅原实里| 爱爱内含光在线播放| 出轨幻想| 成毅壁纸| 卢靖姗照片| 98372电影| 罗云熙《尸语者》| 红色诗词手抄报简单又漂亮六年级| 永刚| 黑玫瑰演员表| 雪合战| 国产精品久久久久精品三级ⅰ| 姐妹在线观看| 张俪eyely| 天气预报电影| 单招考试查询成绩入口| 武林外传豆瓣| 荒岛爱情免费完整版在线观看高清| 难兄难弟 电影| 长元音| 特殊的按摩| 口述与子性细节过程| 中诺矫平机| 巴霍巴利王:开端 2015 帕拉巴斯| 贝加尔湖畔钢琴谱| 张国强个人简历| 八仙过海 电影| 风花电影完整版免费观看| 爱笑会议室演员表| 包法利夫人电影| 汪汪队完整版全集免费| 啊摇篮电影| 破地狱粤语在线| 日本变态裸体挠痒痒视频|