日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友記 第3季:第13集 莫妮卡和理查德只做朋友(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:shaun ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Joey: Uh Robert, could you ah, ha uh, pass me those cookies?

把餅干拿給我好嗎?

Robert: Sure.

沒問題。

Robert: Ball? Yeah!

要打球嗎? 是的!

Monica: So, how'd the lasagna go over? Really? ! Good. So you owe me three pretty things. Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about you too.

他們喜不喜歡意大利面?真的?很好。現在你欠我三樣禮物了。我一直在想著你的事。

I know. That's hard this whole platonomy thing. It's a word! Yeah, I do think it's better this way. Yeah, we're being smart. Yes, I'm sure.

這種柏拉圖戀情很不容易。這是一個詞。我覺得這樣比較好。這樣才是明智之舉。對,我肯定。

Richard: You really sure?

你真的肯定?

Monica: I'll call you back.

我稍后再打給你。

Monica: So we can be friends who sleep together.

我們可以當有性關系的朋友。

Richard: Absolutely, this'll just be something we do, like racquetball.

沒錯,這不代表什么。就像打壁球一樣。

Monica: Sounds smart and healthy to me. So um, just out of curiosity, um, do you currently have any other racquetball buddies?

聽起來聰明又健康。不過基于好奇心你還有幾個打壁球的伙伴?

Richard: Just your dad. Although that's actually racquetball. You know I I do have a blind date with my sister's neighbor next Tuesday. Do you want me to cancel it?

只有你爸爸一個。顯然那是真的壁球。我下星期二要和我妹妹的鄰居約會。你希望我取消嗎?

Monica: No! No! Yeah.

不要! 是啊。

Monica:'Cause if you did that means you'd be canceling it for me...we're just friends. Exactly.

如果你取消,那就是為我取消的 而我們只是朋友。 沒錯。

Monica: And besides you know what? It wouldn't be fair anyway because uh, my mother is trying to set me up with some lawyer.

另外,盡管這樣不公平,因為我媽媽要撮合我跟律師。

Richard: So who's this lawyer?

哪個律師?

Monica: Oh, no she doesn't actually have one. Uh, but she's looking.

不,她并沒有人選,但她一直在尋覓。

Robert: Hey. Hey. Ooh! Don't sit down!

嘿。 嘿。哦!不要坐!

Robert: Ready to go to the batting cage? Yeah you bet. And, first here's a gift.

可以走了嗎? 可以。不過先送你一個禮物。

Chandler: Stretchy pants! Why, those are the greatest things in the world! If I were you I would wear them every day, every day!

伸縮內褲!世界上最好的東西!如果是我,我會天天穿!

Robert: Jeez, thank you really that's, that's so nice. But um, to be honest, I don't think I can wear these, they're so tight, I feel like I'm on display. I'm sorry.

謝謝,真的,你太體帖了。不過說老實話,我看我不能穿。這東西太緊了,我會覺得輪廓能被別人看到。對不起。

Phoebe: That's all right. uh...I figured...

沒關系。啊 我再想辦法

Robert: Hey! Hey! How's it going?

嘿! 嘿!大家好嗎?

Ross: Good. Hey, Rach, how're you doing with The Shining?

很好。 “閃靈”好不好看?

Rachel: Oh, Danny just went into room 217.

丹尼剛走進217號房。

Joey: Oooh, the next part's the best, when that dead lady in the bathtub... Oh, no, meh nah nah nah, come on you're gonna ruin it!

下面是最精彩的!浴缸里的死女人 這樣就不好看了!

Joey: All right I'll talk in code. Remember when the kid sees those two blanks in the hallway?

我用密碼說。記得小孩在走廊看到那兩個“什么”嗎?

Chandler: Hmmm, that's very cool.

對,那里很好看。

Joey: Oh, all blank, and no blank, make's blank a blank blank. Oh no no no, no, the end, when Jack almost kills them all with that blank, but then at last second they get away. Aww!

所有的“什么”都把 “什么”弄成“什么”。不,講結局。杰克差點用“什么” 殺了他們。不過到最后關頭,他們還是跑了。

Rachel: Joey! I can't believe you just did that!

你居然做這種事。

Chandler: I can't believe she cracked your code!

她居然識破你的密碼。

Rachel: All right, ok, Laurie proposes to Jo, and she says no, even though she's still in love with him, and then he ends up marring Amy.

好,勞瑞跟喬求婚,她拒絕了,雖然她其實愛著他。他后來娶了愛美。

Joey: Hey! Mine was by accident! All right, the boiler explodes and destroys the hotel, and kills the dad.

我不是存心要講的!鍋爐爆炸,燒毀旅館,那個爸爸也被燒死了。

Rachel: Eh. Beth dies.

貝絲死了。

Joey: Beth, Beth dies? Um hmm.

貝絲死了? 嗯哼。

Joey: Is that true? If I keep reading is Beth gonna die?

真的嗎?如果繼續看下去,貝絲就會死?

Chandler: No, Beth doesn't die, she doesn't die. Does she Rachel? What? !

不,貝絲不會死,她不會死。對不對,瑞秋? 啥?

Ross: Joey's asking if you've just ruined the first book he's ever loved that didn't star Jack Nicholson?

喬伊問的是你是不是破壞了,他喜歡的第一本不是由杰克尼克爾森當主角的小說?

Rachel: No. She doesn't die.

不,她不會死。

Joey: Then why would you say that? !

那你干嘛這么說?

Rachel: Because, I wanted to hurt you.

因為我故意要傷害你。

Robert: Oh, there they are! I I dropped my keys. Oh my...

在這里,我的鑰匙掉了。 哦我

Robert: Got 'em.

找到了。

Monica: Hi.

嘿。

Rachel: Sorry. I'm sorry.

對不起,對不起。

Monica: You would not believe my day! I had to work two shifts, and then to top it off, I lost one of my fake boobs, in a grill fire.

你一定不敢相信我今天有多慘。我上了兩個班,除此之外,我的假乳又被烤爐的火燒了。

What're you smiling at?

你在笑什么?

Rachel: I'm sorry, I was just thinking your day could still pick up.

我在想你可能會遇到好事。

Monica: Yeah, right.

沒錯。

Richard: Hello.

嘿。

Monica: I love this friend thing!

我喜歡這種朋友關系!

Phoebe: Listen, Robert's gonna be here any second. So, could one of you just tell him? Oh.

勞勃馬上就要來了,你們哪個人跟他說好嗎? 哦。

Phoebe: Please, right now, no, every time I see him it's like 'Is it on the loose?' 'Is it watching me?'

拜托,馬上說。我一見他就想“那玩意兒,是不是晃來晃去看著我”。

Chandler: We can't tell him, you can't go up to a guy you barely know and talk about his stuff.

我們不能跟他說,你不能跟素昧平生的人談他的“那東西兒”。

Ross: He's right, even if it's to say something complimentary.

他說得對。就算是贊美也不行。

Chandler: Why don't you just tell him? You're going out with him.

你為何不直接跟他說?你要跟他出去。

Phoebe: Oh no, way too awkward. No. I haven't even seen it with permission yet. So. .so what do I do? Just, you know, break up with him?

太難了,不,我還從沒被允許看那玩意兒。我能做什么?跟他分手?

Ross: I don't know. I think this is an unsolvable problem.

我不知道,我認為這是個難以解決的問題。

Chandler: It's a curiat mariah. The unsolvable problem they gave to Captain Kirk as part of his training to be a starfleet commander.

這是個“居里特馬瑞”。柯克船長的無法完成的任務,是他成為星艦指揮官訓練的一部分。

Ross: Call it yashi maru.

那個訓練叫“小林丸”.

Chandler: What's a curiat mariah?

那么“居里特馬瑞”是什么?

Ross: It's the place with the cheap rooms we stayed in Israel.

是我們在伊拉克時住的便宜旅館的名字。

Robert: Hey! Hey.

嘿! 嘿。

Robert: So you ready for the gym? They got this new rock climbing wall, we can can spot each other.

可以去健身了嗎?有一面新的攀巖墻。我們可以互相偵查。

Phoebe: Yeah, I can spot you from here.

我從這里就可以偵查你。

Robert: What?

什么?

Phoebe: Ok, listen, Robert...

聽我說,勞勃

Ross: Hey, don't we have to... Yeah, we got, um hmm

我們不是要 對,我們要

Phoebe: Umm, I think you're really, really great... Oh...God! Here we go again. Why does this keep happening to me?

我覺得你這個人真的很棒 哦 老天,又來了。為什么老是發生這種事?

Is it something I'm putting out there? Is this my fault? Or am I just nuts?

我什么東西讓你不高興?這是我的錯嗎?或者是我傻傻的?

Phoebe: I I I I I don't know, I don't know what to say.

我不知道,我不知道該怎么說。

Gunther: Hey buddy, this is a family place, put the mouse back in the house. Ow!

老弟?這是闔家光臨的地方。把老鼠放回屋里去。 啊!

Richard: Really? ! Well, it's just like everyone else's apartment. It's got rooms, walls, and ceilings.

真的?這間公寓很普通啊。一樣有房間、墻壁和天花板。

Richard's Date: Well, I just wanted to see where you lived. Now, give me the tour.

我只是想看看你住的地方。帶我參觀參觀。

Monica: Oh my God! Oh my God!

我的天!

This is the living room. That's nice.

這里是客廳。 真舒適。

Richard: All right. And this is the kitchen. Oh, that's real pretty. Wait a minute, don't I get to see the bedroom?

這里是廚房。 真漂亮。等一下。我不能參觀臥室嗎?

Richard: The bedroom. Well it's pretty much your typical...bedroom.

這是很普通的 臥室。

Richard's Date: We're still on this side of the door. Um hmm. Yeah, but I didn't get to see it.

我們還在門的這一頭。 嗯。 我還沒看到。

Richard: Oh shoot! Maybe next time. Thanks for a lovely evening.

要命!下次吧。今晚非常愉快。

Monica: So um, who who is she?

她是誰?

Richard: Oh, that was the blind date that I told you about, she called and switched it from Tuesday.

我跟你說過,就是我妹妹介紹的人。她打電話來改期到今天。

Monica: Ah...Did you like her? And I'm just asking as a friend, because I am totally fine with this.

哦 你喜歡她嗎?我是以朋友的身份問的,因為我不會不高興。

Richard: Well, you seem fine.

你看起來很高興。

Monica: Ok, you know what, I'm not fine, I'm not. I mean how can I be fine, hearing you come in with her, she wants to see your bedroom...

好,你知道嗎?我不高興,我很不高興。我怎么高興得起來?聽到你跟她進來。她還想參觀你的臥室

You know what, what if we're friends who don't see other people?

你知道嗎?我們或許可以做朋友,但不跟其他人交往。

Richard: You mean like exclusive friends?

你是說“專屬的”朋友?

Monica: Why not? ! I mean this's been the most amazing week. I mean, would it be so terrible? Even if we were friends who, who lived together.

有何不可?我是說,這個星期美好極了。這也沒什么不好吧。我們還可以一面做朋友一面住在一起。

Or, maybe someday friends who, who stood up in front of their other friends, and vowed to be friends forever.

或許有一天,可以站在其他朋友面前發誓當一輩子的朋友。

Richard: Wow. You know we're back where we were. Honey, I would love to do all that, but nothing's changed.

噢。我們又回到原點了。親愛的,我求之不得,但一切都沒有改變。

Monica: That's not true, you don't have a moustache.

不是這樣的,你把胡子刮掉了。

Richard: Ok, ok, one thing's changed. But we still want different things and we know how this is gonna end.

好吧,有一件事改變了。但我們生活目標仍不同,我們都知道結局會怎么樣。

Monica: You know what, I gotta walk out of here right now, 'cause getting over you is the hardest thing that I have ever had to do. Um, I don't think I could do it again.

你知道嗎?我得馬上離開這個房間。因為忘記你是我一生中最不容易的一件事。我想我再也做不到了。

Richard: I know I couldn't.

我知道我做不到。

Monica: Yeah.

是啊。

Richard: So...

Monica: How about one last game of racquetball?

再打最后一場壁球怎么樣?

Monica: Watch the thorns! Ow! !

小心玫瑰刺! 噢!!

Rachel: What?

怎么了?

Joey: Beth is really, really sick. Awwww.

貝絲病得很重很重。 哦。

Joey: Jo's there, but I don't think there's anything she could do.

喬在陪她,但我想她也沒辦法。

Rachel: Joey? Yeah. You wanna put the book in the freezer?

喬伊? 嗯。 你要把書放在冰箱里嗎?

Joey: Ok. Ok.

好的。 好的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毀滅,毀壞,破產
n. 毀滅,崩潰,廢墟

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尷尬的,(設計)別扭的

 
exclusive [iks'klu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 獨占的,唯一的,排外的
n. 獨家新

聯想記憶
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 碼,密碼,法規,準則
vt. 把 ...

 
complimentary [.kɔmpli'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 問候的,稱贊的,夸獎的,免費贈送的

 
permission [pə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 同意,許可,允許

聯想記憶
commander [kə'mɑ:ndə]

想一想再看

n. 司令官,指揮官

 
hallway ['hɔ:lwei]

想一想再看

n. 門廳;玄關;走廊

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 廚房,(全套)炊具,灶間

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 暗夜与黎明电视连续剧| 1905电影网| 郑艳丽的经典电影| 寒战2剧情解析| 秦时明月动画片| 和平积弊| paigeturnah大白臀| 来月经可以喝奶茶吗| 贴身保镖完整电影| 李俊宇| 辐射避难所掉脑袋问题答案| 黄视频免费在线看| 网络流行歌曲2024最火前十名| 火火| 电视剧《流金岁月》演员表| 别说我的眼泪你无所谓吉他谱| 猫小帅三十六计| 学校急招水电工一名| 汤姆·威尔金森| 妻子的秘密免费看全集| 抗日电影大突围完整版| 拇指姑娘故事完整版| 青春喂了狗| 《西游降魔篇》2| 电影一对一| 芭比公主历险记| 浙江卫视全天节目单| 消防知识竞赛题库及答案| 蒋昌义| 辛巴德| 日本十大歌姬排名| 天天影视网色| 黑木美纱| 宋学士濂文言文翻译| free xxx 性欧美| zafira| 小数加减法100道题| 卧虎在线观看| 《扫描工具》观看免费| 消防给水及消火栓系统技术规范| av网址大全|