日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友記 第3季:第11集 錢德想不起勾搭了喬伊的哪個妹妹(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:shaun ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Chandler: It's gotta be the first one.

一定是第一個原因。

Joey: Really? That's great! You and my sister, Yep, I'm in a tree.

真的?那太好了。你跟我妹妹坐在樹上。對,我在樹上。

Rachel: Did he call? Did Mark call?

他來電話沒有?馬克來電話沒有?

Monica: No honey, I'm sorry, but the weekend's not over yet.

我很遺憾。不過周末還沒結束。

Rachel: Oh. Oh my God, is that Phoebe?

我的天,那是菲比嗎?

Monica: I guess they're back from their date.

看來他們約完會了。

Rachel: Music. Very nice.

音樂。真甜蜜。

Monica: Oh my God!

我的天!

Rachel: So, how are you?

你好嗎?

Monica: I am good. I finished my book. Oh yeah, what's it about?

我很好,我的書完稿了。 這本書講什么?

Monica: I don't remember. Do you wanna take a walk? Yeah, I do.

我不記得了,你想散步嗎? 想。

Ross: Dear Mary Angela. Hi. How's it going. This is the hardest letter I've ever had to write. What the hell's a matter with you?

親愛的瑪麗安琪拉:嗨,你好嗎?這是我所寫過最難以啟齒的一封信。你是怎么搞的?

How do you think Joey's gonna react when he finds out that you blew off his sister with a letter?

你寫信甩掉他妹妹,喬伊會對你怎么樣?

Chandler: Well, that's the part where you tell him that I moved to France. When actually I'll be in Cuba.

這時候你就告訴他,我搬到法國去了。事實上,我人會在古巴。

Ross: All right, look, look, you've got to do this yourself, ok? In person. At least you know her name.

聽我說,你得親自去做這件事。至少你知道她叫什么名字。

You just go to the house and you ask for Mary Angela, ok? When whichever one she is comes to the door, you take her for a walk, you let her down easy.

你只要到他家去找瑪麗安琪拉。不管她是哪一個,她到門口來的時候,請她去散個步,給她留點面子。

Chandler: Ok. What if Mary Angela comes to the door and I ask for Mary Angela?

萬一是她來開門,而我又開口找她呢?

Ross: We're in Cuba.

那我們都在古巴。

Chandler: Joey, what wh wh wha wh wha wh wha wh wha what're you doing here?

你在這里干嘛?

Joey: Waiting for my Grandma to finish my laundry. What about you?

等我祖母幫我洗衣服。你呢?

Chandler: I'm uh I'm here to see Mary Angela.

我來見瑪麗安琪拉。

Joey: You are so the man! Hey look, listen, listen, you gotta be cool, 'cause my Grandma doesn't know about you two yet, and you do not wanna tick her off.

你真是男人,來。聽我說。別亂講話,因為祖母不知道你們的事。最好不要惹她生氣。

She was like the sixth person to spit on Benito Mussolini's hanging body. Yeah.

她是,第六個在墨索里尼被吊著的尸體上吐痰的人。

Chandler: Where are your parents? Oh they're in Vermont, buying cigarettes.

你父母呢? 去佛蒙特買香煙去了。

Chandler: Where's Mary Angela?

瑪麗安琪拉在哪里?

Joey: She's right in there. Ok.

她就在里面。 好的。

Joey's Sisters: Hey, Chandler!

嘿,錢德!

Rachel: I can't believe Mark didn't call. It's Sunday night, and he didn't call.

我不敢相信馬克沒有打電話來。現在是星期天晚上,他居然還沒打電話來。

Ross: Bummer.

真倒霉。

Rachel: Yeah, right. Look at you, you're practically giddy.

對,看看你,你實在太可笑了。

Ross: No, I'm genuinely sorry the Mark thing didn't work out. Look, Rach, I want only good things for you.

我真的很遺憾,馬克沒有幫到你。聽我說,瑞秋,我也是一心為你好。

Monica: Wait a minute, why don't you just call Mark. I mean, who says you have to sit here and wait for him, you've got to make stuff happen.

等一下,為什么你不打電話給馬克?誰說你必須坐在這里等他?你得主動出擊。

Ross: But, you, you don't wanna seem too pushy.

對,但也不能太過分。

Monica: Honey, it's not pushy, it's he gave her his home number.

不會的。他把家里電話給了她。

Ross: What, he gave you his home number? As in like, to, to his home?

什么?他把家里電話給你,打電話到他家嗎?

Rachel: Yeah, and you don't mind if I call, because you only want good things for me.

你不介意我打電話吧,既然你是一心為我好。

Ross: That's right, good things, that that is what I said.

對,為你好。我是這么說的。

Rachel: Hello, Mark? Hi, it's Rachel Green. Oh. Oh no, don't you apologize.

馬克?嗨,我是瑞秋格林。不,你千萬別道歉。

Yeah, I'll hold. He left my number at work, he was gonna get it, but he was helping his niece with her report on The Pioneers.

好,我等。他把電話留在辦公室,他本來要去拿。不過他得幫他侄女做研究拓荒者的報告。

Ross: That is so made up!

一聽就知道是掰的。

Rachel: Yeah, oh my God, tomorrow! That, no, it's perfect. Oh, God, thank you soo much. Great! Bye! I got the interview! Oh, Yay! There you go.

我的天!明天嗎?這,不,這太好了。老天,太感謝你了。太好了,再見。我可以去面試了。 哦,耶! 你看吧。

Rachel: He even offered to meet me for lunch and prep me for it. Oh, that is amazing!

他還要跟我吃午飯,幫我準備。 太了不起了。

Ross: Yeah, well, if I know Mark, and I think I do, I'd expect nothing less.

如果我了解馬克,我想是的,他應該就是這種人。

Rachel: I gonna figure out what I'm gonna wear.

我得想想明天要穿什么才好。

Ross: High collar and baggy pants say I'm a pro.

高領衫加蓬蓬褲,才是專業人士的穿著。

Rachel: Yeah! Right! Ok, I'll see you guys later. Woo hoo!

是啊。好,回頭見。沒問題。

Ross: You go get 'em. What did I do to you? Did I hurt you in some way?

你去拿下它吧。我對你做了什么?我傷害過你嗎?

Monica: What?

什么?

Ross:'Why don't you call him? !' Well, thank you very much! You know now he is gonna prep her, you know prep her, as in what you do when you surgically remove the boyfriend!

你為什么不打電話給他?真是太謝謝你了。現在他要幫她準備面試。這就是開除男朋友的前兆。

Monica: Are you crazy? ! Am I! Am I! Am I out of my mind! Am I losing my senses! ! This dreamy guy is taking my girlfriend out for a meal.

你瘋了不成? 有嗎?我瘋了嗎?我失去理智了嗎?那個大好人要跟我女朋友吃飯。

Monica: Ross! You know this isn't even about you! I mean this is about Rachel and something wonderful happening for her.

羅斯,你根本不是重點!重點是瑞秋可以有好的前途。

I mean you know even if you're right, what if he wants to sleep with her, does it mean he gets too?

就算你說得對,他對她不懷好意。這表示他就能得逞嗎?

Ross: No, but... I mean don't you trust her?

不會,可是 你不信任她嗎?

Ross: Well, yeah! Then get over yourself! Grow up!

我信! 不要自哀自憐了!別像個小孩子!

Ross: You grow up.

你才別像個小孩子。

Chandler: This tiramisu is, is excellent. Did you make it Mary Angela?

這提拉米蘇真好吃。是你做的嗎,瑪麗安琪拉?

Joey's Grandmother: No! I did!

不,是我做的。

Chandler: Well, it's, it's yummy. So, uh, Mary Angela, do you like it?

真好吃。那,瑪麗安琪拉,你喜歡嗎?

Joey's Grandmother: Of course! It's her favorite.

當然,這是她最愛吃的。

Chandler: So, um, hum, Mary Angela, what's your second favorite?

那,瑪麗安琪拉,你還喜歡什么?

Joey's Grandmother: More of Grandma's tiramisu. Oh! Would! You! Just! Please...give me the recipe 'cause this is great. It's top notch.

吃更多奶奶做的提拉米蘇。 拜托你 把食譜給我,因為太好吃了。是一流的。

Joey's Grandmother: That dies with me.

食譜要跟著我進棺材。

Chandler: So will I.

我也會。

Joey's Sister: Excuse yourself and go to the bathroom.

到洗手間去。

Chandler: Oh no no no I was just squinting. That doesn't mean anything.

我只是斜視。沒什么特別意思。

Joey's Sister: Just do it.

照做就是了。

Chandler: Will you excuse me I have to um...

失陪一下,我得

Chandler: Hey!

嗨!

Joey's Sister: Finally, I thought we'd never be alone. Can I just tell you something, I have not stopped thinking about you since the party.

終于!我還以為我們沒機會獨處了。聽我說句話好嗎?派對結束之后我滿腦子都在想著你。

Chandler: Look, I may have jumped the gun here. Um, I just got out of a relationship and I'm not really in a, in a commitment kind of place.

聽我說,我可能操之過急了。我剛結束一段感情。我還沒辦法 給任何人承諾。

Joey's Sister: So! Me neither! God, Mary Angela was right, you do have the softest lips.

那又怎樣?我也一樣,老天。瑪麗安琪拉說得對。你的嘴唇柔軟極了。

Chandler: Ahhhh, you're not Mary Angela.

你不是瑪麗安琪拉?

Joey's Sister: No, I'm Mary Theresa.

不,我是瑪麗泰瑞絲。

Chandler: This is so bad. If if you're not Mary Angela, then then then who is?

這真是太糟糕了。如果你不是瑪麗安琪拉,那誰是?

Mary Angela: I am!

我是。

Chandler: Oh, it's is so bad.

老天,這真是太糟糕了。

Mary Angela: Joey! !! No Joey! No Joey! No Joey! Joey! What's going on?

喬伊!!! 不,不要叫喬伊! 怎么回事?

Chandler: You're it! Now run and hide!

就是你了,快去藏起來吧。

Mary Theresa: It's no big deal. Chandler was just kissing me because he thought I was Mary Angela.

沒什么大不了的。錢德剛才在親我。因為他以為我是瑪麗安琪拉。

Joey: What? ! How could you do that, how could you think she was Mary Angela?

什么?你怎么會把她當成瑪麗安琪拉?

Chandler: I wasn't sure which one Mary Angela was. Look, I'm sorry ok? I was really drunk, and you guys all look really similar.

我不肯定哪一個是瑪麗安琪拉。聽我說,對不起。我喝得醉醺醺。你們的樣子都差不多。

Joey's Sister: I say, punch him Joey. Yeah! Punch him! ! No! You know what, we should all calm down because you know, your brother's not gonna punch me. Are ya?

我說揍他,喬伊。 對,揍他。 我們大家應該冷靜下來。因為你們的兄弟不會揍我的。是吧?

Joey: Well, that is usually what I would do. But, I just never thought you'd be on the receiving end of it. How could you do this? !

我通常會這么做。但我萬萬沒想到有一天會揍你。你怎么能做這種事?

Joey's Grandmother: Hey, where'd everybody go?

嘿,大家都去哪了?

Joey: Hey, Nonna, why don't you go into the den? I think Cops is on. Ooooh!

你為什么不去小屋里找找,我想警察快來了。 哦!

Chandler: Joey, if you wanna punch me, go ahead, I deserve it. But I just want you to know that I would never soberly hurt you or your family, you're my best friend. I would never do anything like this ever again.

如果你想揍我,就動手吧。我罪有應得。但我要你知道我在清醒時絕不會傷害你或你的家人。你是我最好的朋友。我再也不會做這種事了。

Cookie: So what? I say, punch him. Yeah! Punch him! Punch him!

那又怎么樣?我說揍他! 對,揍他!

Joey: No! No! No! No, I'm not gonna punch Chandler.

不,我不會揍錢德。

Cookie: I'll do it. No you won't. Hey. Look, he knows he did a terrible thing and I believe him, he's sorry. But, you got one more apology to make, all right? You gotta apologize to Mary Angela.

我會的。 不,你不會的!他知道他做了一件錯事,我相信他是真心道歉了。但你還要再跟一個人道歉。你得跟瑪麗安琪拉道歉。

Chandler: Ok, absolutely! All right.

當然,沒問題。 好。

Joey: Cookie, now you can punch him! What? !

甜心,現在你可以揍他了! 什么?

Rachel: Hey! Hi! What're you doing here? Ah you know, this building is on my paper routes so I... Oh. Hi. Hi. How'd did it go?

嘿! 嘿!你怎么來了? 我順路到這里來 哦。 嘿。 嘿。 面試怎么樣?

Rachel: Oh, well, the woman I interviewed with was pretty tough, but you know thank God Mark coached me, because once I started talking about the fall line, she got all happy and wouldn't shut up.

跟我面試的女人很難對付。但幸好有馬克指點我。我一談起秋季新裝,她就滿意得不得了。

Ross: I'm so proud of you. Me too!

我真為你驕傲。 我也是。

Ross: Uh, listen, I'm ah, I'm sorry I've been so crazy and jealous and, it's just that I like you a lot, so...

聽我說,我,對不起,我這么神經又嫉妒,這是因為我很喜歡你,所以

Rachel: I know.

我知道。

Ross: Yeah. Yeah. Rachel? Yeah. Hi, Mark!

嗯。 嗯。 瑞秋? 嗨,馬克!

Mark: Hi. Um, I just talked to Joanna, and she loves you. You got it, you got the job.

嗨,我剛跟喬安娜談過,她很喜歡你,你被錄取了。

Rachel: Oh, I did! Yes. Oh my God! !

哦,我做到了! 對。 哦,我的天!

Ross: Congratu! ! lations lation.

恭喜。

Monica: So ah, Phoebe, how was your date?

菲比?你的約會怎么樣?

Phoebe: Oh well you know.

你知道。

Monica: Yeah, I do know.

對,我的確清楚。

Phoebe: Ick, you were eavesdropping?

你偷聽我們約會了?

Rachel: Eavesdropping. Pheebs, the ceiling tiles were falling down.

偷聽?菲比,天花板的瓷磚都快掉下來了。

Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry. But I, really like this guy. And I think he really happens to like me.

對不起。但我真的很喜歡他,我想他也很喜歡我。

Ross: Maybe he's just jumping on a Pogo Stick and really likes it. Maybe the Pogo Stick likes it too?

也許他只是跳彈簧床跳得很爽。也許彈簧床也被跳得很爽。

Joey: All right, that's it! He cannot do this to Phoebe. This guy is gonna get the butt kicking of a lifetime! But, is he a big guy?

好吧,到此為止。他不能這樣對菲比。我要狠狠揍這家伙一頓!但他個子很高大嗎?

Ross: Ah, we'll all go. Come on.

我們一起去,來。

Chandler: Well, let's see...I just got beat up by a girl. They need me.

那么,我想想 我剛被一個女孩子揍了。他們需要我。

Phoebe: Thanks you guys! Thank you.

謝謝你們!謝謝。

Chandler: Don't worry.

別擔心。

Phoebe: God, I hope they kick his ass!

老天,希望他們痛扁他一頓。

Rachel: Honey, I'm sorry.

親愛的,我很遺憾。

Monica: You know if it's any consolation, he really did sound like he was having more fun with you.

如果這可以給你一點安慰,聽起來他跟你在一起比較開心。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食譜,秘訣,藥方

聯想記憶
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打敗,戰勝,打,敲打,跳動
n. 敲打,

 
notch [nɔtʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刻痕,等級,峽谷 vt. 刻凹痕,用刻痕計算,計分

聯想記憶
den [den]

想一想再看

n. 獸穴,洞穴 v. 穴居

 
ceiling ['si:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 天花板,上限

聯想記憶
collar ['kɔlə]

想一想再看

n. 衣領,項圈,[機]軸環
vt. 抓住,為

聯想記憶
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

聯想記憶
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求愛,追求,懇求

聯想記憶
react [ri'ækt]

想一想再看

vt. 作出反應
vi. 起反應,起作用,反攻

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 情侣视频| 阴道| 忘忧草电影| 肮脏性感的人| 李泽锋个人资料| 饥渴电影完整版| 近郊| 美女搞黄免费| 特种部队3浴血追凶| 孔大山| 外国小姐姐挠脚心| 罗马之春| 高级英语第四版课后答案| 啊啊操| 严正花电影| 孙泽源个人简介| 炊事班班长述职报告| 纳西三部曲| 纵情四海| 卡通频道| 欢乐的牧童钢琴谱| 亚洲春黄| 免费完整版在线观看| 《爱的温暖》电影在线观看 | 安玛奈特| 双男动漫| 沉默的较量| 星武神诀| 天机太阴在命宫| 妙探出差3| 相邻数的数学题| 诗歌繁星| 大佬和我的365天| 夫妻最现实的约法三章| angela white| 群星闪耀时全部演员表| 歌曲串烧串词| 八年级下册英语外研版| 触底反弹电影| 炙热电影| 郑艳丽曹查理主演的影片|