Joey: Hey.
你好。
Chandler: Hi, my name's Chandler. I just moved in next door.
我叫錢德,剛搬到對面。
Chandler: And I was wondering if you'd be interested in battling me in a post apoplectic world for control of the galaxy's last remaining energy source?
想不想跟我在后末日世界,爭奪銀河系僅存的能源?
Joey: Sure, neighbor, come on in.
好啊,鄰居,請進。
Chandler: So, is Janine around?
吉寧在嗎?
Joey: Uh, no, she's at dance class.
她去上舞蹈課。
Chandler: Can I check what she did with my room?
我可以看看她的房間嗎?
Joey: Yeah, but, hey look, don't go through her stuff. She gets really mad.
可以,但是別翻她的東西,她會發飆。
Chandler: Oh my God. What is th...it's like a guy never lived in here. Look, you gotta be careful, this girl thing is dangerous. It's spreading already.
天哪!一點男人住過的痕跡都沒有。小心,這個女性風格很危險,它已經擴散了。
Joey: It is?
是嗎?
Chandler: Yeah, is this your pretty pink pillow on the couch?
這個粉紅小抱枕是你的嗎?
Joey: No.
不是。
Chandler: Is that your tiny little box, that's too small to put anything in?
那個什么都不能裝的小盒子呢?
Joey: No.
也不是。
Chandler: No! Ok, this is not good.
沒錯,情況很不妙。
Chandler: You are a guy. Ok? This is a guys place. If you let this go, you’re going to be sitting around with your fingers soaking in stuff.
你是男人,好嗎?這是個男人的家,你一旦失去自覺就會開始修指甲。
Chandler: And your head's gonna be under a big, brown, drying, big drying…… It's not good!
你會上美容院烘頭發……事情很嚴重!
Joey: All right, you're right. I'll I'll talk to her.
你說得對,我會找她談。
Chandler: Yes, talk to her! Be a man!
找她談,做個男子漢!
Joey: I'm a man.
我是男子漢。
Chandler: Defend yourself!
保護你自己!
Joey: Hmm.
哼唔。
Monica: Chandler, come on. We have to hem the new dust ruffle.
錢德,快點,要縫新的除塵布。
Chandler: Be right there sweetums. A totally different situation.
我馬上過去。情況完全不同。
Monica: Hey guys.
你們好。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: How was your breakfast with Hillary?
跟希拉里吃飯吃得怎樣?
Monica: Yeah it was ok.
還好。
Monica: She's still kind of depressed because, you know she broke up with her boyfriend.
她還是有點為了失戀而沮喪。
Chandler: Ohh, yeah.
哦,是嗎。
Ross: Well, is this Hillary your hot assistant chef Hillary?
就是你的性感二廚希拉里嗎?
Monica: Yeah.
沒錯。
Ross: The one that always stares at me when I come in?
我每次進去都盯著我的那個?
Monica: No, the one who looked at you once because you got in her way.
是你擋路而看過你一眼的那個。
Ross: Still I could tell. She was into me. Wo won't you set us up?
我還是看得出來她對我有意思。你幫我們安排一下嘛?
Rachel: Ohh, are you setting Ross up with someone? Does she have a wedding dress?
你要幫羅斯找對象?她有婚紗嗎?
Ross: Come on, Monica. I'm serious.
莫妮卡,我是說真的。
Monica: Ok, I'll do it, but as long as you promise you won't marry her.
沒問題,只要你保證不娶她。
Ross: Fine, I But what if she's the one?
好,我……如果她是我的真愛呢?
Joey: Man, you have a problem!
你真的有毛??!
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
是我。
Phoebe: Listen, I'm, uhh, making up flyers trying to get new massage clients. So, can I come to Bloomingdale's and use the copy machine?
瑞秋,我在做傳單找新客人。我可以去布魯明戴爾影印嗎?
Rachel: Well, sure, but they might think it's kinda weird considering I don't work there anymore.
可以,但他們會覺得奇怪,因為我已經離職了。
Phoebe: Oh my God. What happened?
天哪,怎么回事?
Rachel: I I, got a job at Ralph Lauren.
我跳槽到羅夫羅蘭了。
Phoebe: Well that's great! Congratulations! !
太好了,恭喜你!
Rachel: Yeah.
謝謝。
Rachel: A year ago.
1年了。
Phoebe: You've lasted a whole year. Good for you.
你撐了1年,很好。
Rachel: But, Pheebs, you you can still use the copy machine where I actually work.
你還是可以去我現在的公司印。
Rachel: But, just come by at lunch so that my boss doesn't see you. 'Cause Kim will just freak out and she already doesn't like me very much.
午休時間來,免得我老板看到否則金會發飆,她本來就不太喜歡我。
Chandler: That's weird. I don't think my boss likes me either.
怪了,我的上司也不喜歡我。
Monica: I don't think mine likes me either.
我的也是。
Ross: Maybe it's a universal thing?
或許這是共通現象?
Joey: Yeah or maybe, it's because you're hanging around here at 11:30 on a Wednesday.
又或許,現在是星期三的11點半,你們卻在這里鬼混。
Chandler: Yeah let's head off to work.
上班去吧。
Phoebe: Thank you.
謝謝。
Rachel: Sure.
不客氣。
Phoebe: Now you, will not believe this. But, I was in the copy room, making copies, and Ralph Lauren came in.
說了你一定不信。我在影印室影印時,羅夫羅蘭走了進來。
Rachel: Oh my God. Did you talk to him?
天哪,你有跟他說話嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah, a little. He seems really nice. Good kisser.
一點點,他人蠻好的。吻功超棒。
Rachel: What? What? ! You kissed him?
什么?你親了他?
Phoebe: Totally.
沒錯。
Rachel: Phoebe, are you serious?
真的還假的?
Phoebe: Yeah. I was just in there. He came in and introduced himself and the next thing I know, we were making out. You know.
真的。我在里面,他進來自我介紹,然后我們就親熱了。
Rachel: Phoebe, I mean, you do know he's married?
菲比,你知道他已婚吧?
Phoebe: No!
不知道。
Rachel: Phoebe...
菲比……
Phoebe: What am I supposed to do? Ask every guy I make out with if he's married?
難道每次跟男人親熱都要先問他結婚了沒有嗎?
Phoebe: No, yeah, I should, I should.
我是該問。
Janine: Hey Joey.
喬伊!
Joey: Hey. Uh, can I talk to you for a second? This, uh, kid in this picture. Do you uh, you know this kid? Is that like a relative or something?
可以跟你談一下嗎?你認識照片里這個小孩嗎?他是你的親戚嗎?
Janine: No, I just thought it was cute.
不是,我只是覺得很可愛。
Joey: Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. . Ok, uhh...Look, Janine, I really want you to feel at home here, but, some of this new stuff. It's it's too girly.
我就怕這樣,好吉寧,我希望你住得愉快,但你有些東西太女孩子氣了。
Janine: Ohh. Like what?
像什么?
Joey: Like this. Pictures of cute babies we don't know. We. . we can't have that.
像這個。不認識的可愛寶寶的圖片,我們不能掛這種東西。
Janine: Joey, it's Anne Geddes. She's a famous artist.
那是安妮·格迪斯的作品(澳大利亞的兒童攝影大師),她是名藝術家。
Joey: Look I don't know this baby. I don't know if she's a famous artist or not. Ok? I don't wanna be a jerk but you, you're changing too much around here.
我不認識這個寶寶,我不知道她是不是名藝術家。我不想刁難你,但你做的改變太多了。
Janine: I'm sorry, I just thought I'd try to make the place a little nicer.
對不起,我只是想讓家里舒服一點。
Joey: Yeah! But it's it's too much stuff.
但是也太多了。
Joey: Like, you got the candles and the the foofy schmoofer thing here, and over here, you got a picture of a watering can.
你擺了蠟燭和那個什么東西,這里還有一幅噴壺的畫。
Janine: Well I just thought...
我以為……
Joey: I'm sure it's a famous watering can, ok? But, come on...and what is with the really hot stick in the bathroom?
我相信這個噴壺一定很有名但是拜托啦 還有,浴室那個很燙的棒子是什么?
Janine: It's a curling iron.
那是卷發器。
Joey: Ohh, well. Well that's ok then.
那就沒關系。
Joey: But, ok my towels, for instance ok? I come in to the bathroom here, and my towel is not on the floor where I keep it.
像我的浴巾,我走進浴室我的浴巾卻不在地板上。
Joey: It's up here, on some hook…and…smells different.
而是掛在鉤鉤上,味道也不一樣。
Janine: It's clean.
它變干凈了。
Joey: Yeah, well, it, it feels different.
摸起來也不一樣。
Janine: It's dry.
它變干了。
Joey: Alright, I can make my peace with the clean dry towels. And ok also, what is with these chips you bought?
好吧,我可以接受干凈的浴巾,還有這些碎片是什么?
Janine: No no no no, it's potpourri. You're supposed to smell it.
不,那是干燥花,是用來聞的。
Joey: Well that's like summer in a bowl.
好像夏天被放在碗里。
Rachel: Oh, Kim, Hi.
金,你好。
Kim: Uhh huh.
嗯哼。
Rachel: So, you know, I...I handed in that marketing report and I, and I never got to hear what you thought.
我一直不知道,你對我的行銷報告的看法。
Kim: I didn't read it.
我沒看。
Rachel: Ahh. Ahh.... So...Wow...The spring line, it's really gonna be great this year, huh?
今年的春裝一定很棒吧?
Kim: Yeah.
對。
Rachel: Huhh. So, I hear uh, Ralph Lauren fooled around with someone in the copy room.
聽說羅夫羅蘭在影印室,跟某人親熱。
Kim: Tell me everything.
從頭說起。
Ross: Hey guys.
你們好!
Chandler and Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: What's up?
怎樣啊?
Chandler: You know…Oh My God.
就是……我的天哪。
Monica: What happened to your teeth?
你的牙齒怎么了?
Ross: I whitened them.
我漂白了
Chandler: Really.
是嗎?
Ross: Yeah. What what do you think?
你們覺得呢?
Monica: Well, I think I shouldn't look directly at them.
我覺得我不該直視它。
Ross: Come on, seriously.
我是說真的。
Monica: Ross they're really, really, really white.
也白得太夸張了。
Chandler: Yeah, what was wrong with your old...human teeth.
你的人類的牙齒呢?
Ross: Aw yeah, I I did leave the gel on a little longer then it said to.
我的確把漂白膠上得比較久。
Monica: How much longer?
多久?
Ross: A a a day.
1天。
Monica: Ross you know that tonight is your date with Hillary?
你知道今晚要跟希拉里約會吧?
Ross: I know. That's why I did it. Come on, are they really that bad?
知道,所以我才漂白牙齒。真的有那么糟嗎?
Chandler: No, no no no. You'll you'll be fine. Hillary's blind, right?
不會,放心好了。希拉里是瞎子吧?
Monica: She will be after tonight.
過了今晚就是了。
Chandler: Huh huh.
嗯哼。
Ross: Oh hey, hey Rach, do you notice anything uh...
瑞秋,你有沒有發現……
Rachel: Yeah. Your teeth? Yes, I saw them from outside.
你的牙齒?我在外面就看到了。
Rachel: You guys, are never gonna believe this. But Phoebe, made out with Ralph Lauren.
說了你們絕對不信。菲比跟羅夫羅蘭親熱。
Chandler: What? !Monica: Oh my God!
什么?!我的天哪!
Rachel: Yeah. I know. She ran into him at at my office and they just…made out.
她去我的辦公室,然后他們就親熱了。
Rachel: And the craziest thing is, now my boss likes me because I told her about it, she said it was the best gossip she'd heard all year.
最瘋狂的是我因此贏得老板歡心,她說這是這一整年最棒的八卦。
Chandler: I am proud of all my friends today.
我今天真以我的朋友們為榮。
Monica: God, Rachel, I cannot believe Phoebe made out with Ralph Lauren. Uh, I'm so jealous.
菲比居然跟羅夫羅蘭親熱,真是忌妒死了。
Chandler: Hi, I'm Chandler. Your live in boyfriend.
我是錢德,你活生生的男朋友。
Monica: Chandler, please, come on. Look at him.
拜托,你自己看。
Chandler: Oh, I am no women, but that is one tasty dish.
我不是女人,不過他還真秀色可餐。
Phoebe: Hey. Here. Ohh, who's the silver fox?
拿去。那個銀發老帥哥是誰?
Rachel: That that is your make out buddy. Don't you recognize him? Oh wait. Ohh, Phoebe I love you. Kiss me please.
那是你的親熱對象,你不認得嗎?等等…菲比我愛你,吻我
Phoebe: That's not Ralph Lauren. Sounds like him though.
那才不是羅夫羅蘭,不過聲音有像他。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, no, Ralph doesn't look anything like that guy.
羅夫跟他一點也不像。
Phoebe: He's he's young and he's got long hair and a beard and a Hacky Sack.
他很年輕,長發落腮胡,背個大包包。
Rachel: Oh My God, Phoebe, that's not Ralph Lauren. That's Kenny the copy guy.
天哪,那不是羅夫羅蘭,那是影印小弟肯尼。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Rachel: Oh. .Go. .Oh. .and I told my boss that someone made out with Ralph Lauren. If she finds out that I lied to her, she is gonna hate me even more. Phoebe!
完了,我還告訴我老板有人跟羅夫羅蘭親熱,要是她發現我騙她,一定會更討厭我,菲比!
Phoebe: Why would the copy guy say that he's Ralph Lauren?
那個小弟為什么自稱羅夫羅蘭?
Rachel: To get you to make out with him!
好騙你跟他親熱?。?/div>
Monica: Ok, maybe this will make your teeth look less white. Nope.
也許這件能讓它看起來不那么白,不行。
Monica: No. Ok, so, colors that don't work are: blue, yellow, green, red, black, white, orange, and purple.
好,沒有用的顏色有,藍黃綠紅黑白橘和紫。
Monica: Do you wanna try this highlighter again?
要不要再涂一次亮彩液?
Ross: No, I think it poisoned me a little.
不要,我有點反胃。
Ross: That date starts in like an hour. What am I gonna do? !
離約會只剩1小時,我該怎么辦。