Rachel: Ugh, you're not gonna believe what that sleazeball from Ralph Lauren did to me!
說了你們一定不信,羅夫·羅蘭那雜碎對我做了什么!
Rachel: Ok, ok that-that's amazing. How did you know that?
不可思議,你們怎么知道?
Ross: You got ink on your lip.
你嘴唇上沾到墨水。
Rachel: Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh...
噢!哦哦哦……
Chandler: So what do you say, maybe uh sometime I-I hold your gun?
改天讓我拿拿你的槍如何?
Gary: I don't know man, we're really not supposed to do that.
不知道,照理說不能那樣。
Chandler: Op, what could happen? I mean, would you...
又不會怎樣,我的意思是……
Gary: Yeah, I'm gonna say no.
我看答案是不行。
Monica: So Phoebe, do you wanna go see a movie after dinner tonight?
菲比,晚餐后要去看電影嗎?
Phoebe: Oh, we can't, we already have plans.
不行,我們已經有計劃了。
Monica: What're you doing?
你們要去干嘛?
Phoebe: Um, well, same thing we did all day, just hang out at Gary's apartment. He is so amazing, we never left the bedroom. But have fun at the movie.
就跟每天一樣啊,膩在蓋瑞的公寓里。他好厲害,我們沒離開過臥房,祝你們看電影愉快。
Monica: Oh, we're not seeing a movie!
我們不是要去看電影!
Phoebe: You're not? Then why did you ask us if we wanted to go?
那你干嘛問我們要不要去?
Monica: Oh, umm, that's because I just, you know, wanted to know if you guys were doing, so, you know, you wouldn't walk in on me and Chandler, while we were, you know, doing it all night.
我是怕你不小心沖進我房間,因為我和錢德會做上一整晚。
Monica: Will you excuse me for just a second?
失陪一下。
Phoebe: Yeah!
好!
Monica: Chandler? Can I see you for a second?
錢德,方便私下說幾句話嗎?
Chandler: Uh, yeah. Ok.
好。
Monica: We have got to beat them!
我們一定要打敗他們!
Chandler: Why?
為什么?
Monica:Cause, Gary and Phoebe think they're a hotter couple than we are!
因為蓋瑞和菲比,覺得他們比我們還火熱!
Chandler: Ohh, so?
所以呢?
Monica: So! So we've gotta go upstairs and have a lot of sex and prove them wrong!
所以我們上樓去大干一場,證明他們是錯的!
Chandler: Monica, you have got to stop this competitive thing! Ok? It's crazy.
莫妮卡,你別再比來比去好嗎?這真是瘋了。
Chandler: I mean, just to impress Gary and Phoebe, you want we to go upstairs, and have sex over and over and I'm saying no to this, why? Get your coat.
只為了讓蓋瑞和菲比難看,我們就要上樓大戰數十回合,我為什么要拒絕呢?快去拿外套。
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
The Woman: Hi.
嗨。
The Man: Excuse me.
借過。
The Man: You should check this out, tell the other tenants. Apparently he's running around looking for some kind of a hot girl.
你們應該看一看,通知其他的住戶。這家伙一直在找什么辣妹的。
Ross: Who isn't?
誰不是呢?
Ross: I don't think we've meet. I'm-I'm Ross.
我們可能還沒見過,我是羅斯。
The Hot Girl:I know. You're the guy who wouldn't chip in for the handyman.
我知道,你就是那個,不愿意分擔工友歡送費的人。
Ross: Never mind!
算了!
The Hot Girl: No, I-I actually thought it was really unfair the way everyone reacted. I mean you had just moved in.
其實我覺得大家的反應不公平,因為你才剛搬進來而已。
Ross: I had just moved in. Thank you! Listen, umm...
沒錯,我剛搬進來而已,謝謝!等等……
The Hot Girl: Jen.
我是珍。
Ross: Jen, I know this may sound a little...But uh, would you maybe wanna grab a cup of coffee sometime, or...
珍,這聽來可能有點……不如哪天一起喝杯咖啡?
Jen: Sure! That would be nice.
當然,沒問題。
Ross: Umm?
嗯?
Jen: Oh! My number is on there. Give me a call.
上面有我的電話,打給我。
Ross: I will give you a call.
我一定打。
Jen: I'll see you later.
后會有期。
Ross: Ok!
好。
Jen: I forgot my paper.
我忘記拿報紙。
Chandler: That was amazing!
剛才真是太棒了!
Monica: Oh, Phoebe and Gary are so gonna hear about this at dinner.
等到吃晚餐的時候,我一定要說給菲比和蓋瑞聽。
Chandler: That was amazing.
剛才真是太棒了。
Monica: We are the hottest! Huh? No one is hotter than we are! We're the best.
我們才是熱戀第一名!沒人比我們更熱戀,我們是最棒的。
Chandler: No, you're the best.
不,最棒的是你。
Monica: Oh you're the best.
你才是。
Chandler: No, you're the best.
不,你才是
Monica: I am the best.
我是最棒的。
Joey: Hey guys! Whatcha been doing?
兩位!你們剛才在干嘛啊?
Monica: Hey Joey! Isn't that the girl that waved at you the other day?
喬伊,那不是前幾天跟你揮手的女孩嗎?
Joey: I don't know. But I can see through your sheet. Yeah, yeah, that's her. But you know what? Doesn't matter, I'm never gonna get to meet her anyway.
不知道,但你的床單是透明的。對,是她沒錯,不過算了吧,我無緣跟她見面。
Monica: Why?
為什么?
Joey: Because it's impossible to find her apartment! She lives in some like of hot girl parallel universe, or something.
因為我找不到她的公寓!她就像是住在辣妹平行宇宙里。
Monica: What are you talking about? She obviously lives on the second floor, seventh apartment from the left!
你在說什么?她明明就住在二樓,左邊數過來第七間。
Joey: No. No. No. She lives on the third floor, eighth apartment from the left.
不不不……她住在三樓,左邊數過來第八間。
Monica: No, those first two windows, that's the lobby. And you know the other one over there, that's the stairway. You've been counting wrong.
不,前兩個窗戶是大廳的,過去那邊的是樓梯間窗戶,你算錯了。
Joey: I did not know that! Thank you Monica. I can't believe I almost lost another girl because of counting.
我之前不知道!莫妮卡,感謝你!不敢相信我因為算數,差點就失去了另一個女孩。
Ross: So uhh, you ready?
你準備好了嗎?
Jen: Yeah, I'll just get my coat. Ok. Could you get that?
好了,我去拿外套。好。你能幫去我開門嗎?
Ross: Sure.
沒問題。
Ross: Joey...
喬伊
Joey: Dahhhhh! No! Noooo!
……不……!
Rachel: Ah, first, I-I would like to say thank you for agreeing to see me again.
首先我要謝謝你,同意再次見我。
Mr. Zelner: That's uh, quite all right, but I feel obligated to tell you that this meeting is being videotaped.
不要緊,但我有義務告訴你,這次的面試有錄影存證。
Rachel: Ok. Umm, well, first I would like to start by apologizing for kissing you and uh, for yelling at you.
好,首先我要向你道歉,我不小心親了你,還有對你大吼的那件事。
Mr. Zelner: Fair enough.
很合理。
Rachel: Now, you're probably going to hire one of the people who uh, who did, who did not umm, yell at you and storm out, and I think that's a big, big mistake and here's why.
你或許會想要雇用不曾……對你大吼或是奪門而出的人。不過那樣可就錯大了,原因是這樣的。
Rachel: I made a huge fool of myself and I came back, that shows courage. When I thought you wanted sex in exchange for this job, I said no. That shows integrity.
我大出洋相之后還敢回來,這顯示我有勇氣。我以為你要我用性來交換工作,當時我拒絕了,這表示我有骨氣。
Rachel: And, I was not afraid to stand up for myself and that shows courage. Ok, now I-I know I already saidcourage, but, you know you gotta have courage.
我不害怕挺身為自己辯護,這表示我有勇氣。我知道我已經說過勇氣了,不過勇氣總是多多益善嘛。
Rachel: And umm, and finally, when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace, I said no andI was not litigious.
最后當我以為你,想趁工作之便占我便宜,我拒絕了,但是沒打算告你。
Rachel: So there you go, you got, you got courage, you got integrity, you got courage again, and not litigious. Look Mr. ...
所以你看,我有勇氣、有骨氣,雙重勇氣,而且又不告你。那個……
Mr. Zelner: Zelner.
則納。
Rachel: Zelner! Right! I knew that! Oh, I knew that. Uh, I really, really want this job and I think, I thinkI would be really good at it.
對,則納……我知道!我真的很想要這份工作,我想我一定會做得很好。
Mr. Zelner: You know what? I may regret this but uh, I'm gonna give you a shot.
這樣吧……雖然我可能會后悔,但我讓你試試看。
Rachel: Oh! You are?
真的?
Mr. Zelner: Um-hmm.
嗯哼。
Rachel: Really? Oh, thank you! Oh...Oh, would it be completely inappropriate if I give you a hug?
真的?謝謝你……!我現在抱你會不會很不得體?
Mr. Zelner: Yes!
會!
Rachel: Ok, well, then how about a handshake? Oh God I'm sorry! Oh God, I'm sorry! I did not mean to touch that...
那好吧,握手可以嗎?天啊,對不起……我不是故意要摸那個的!我是說你……那里!
Rachel: I mean you, there, uh, there. Uhh, ok, so, thank, thank you, I'm gonna to leave, thank you very muchuh-huh, thank you so- Hey! I'll-I'll see you Monday! Ok!
好了,謝謝你,我先離開。非常感謝……那就星期一見咯!
Phoebe: Are you tired Chandler?
錢德,你累了?
Monica: You better believe he's tired, after the day we had! If you know what I mean. You know what I mean?
今天瘋成那樣,他不累才怪!如果你們懂的話。
Chandler: Honey, the tortilla chips know what you mean.
你們懂吧?親愛的,連墨西哥脆片都懂。
Gary: So uh Chandler, do you like that badge I got you?
錢德,我給你的警徽還喜歡嗎?
Chandler: Oh yeah, it's so cool. Now I gotta go, Officer Bing's gotta, 10-100. That's pee-pee.
喜歡,很酷。賓警官得要先行告退,執行10一100勤務。去尿尿。
Monica: Phoebe, you have a, a twig in your hair.
菲比,你頭發里有樹枝。
Phoebe: Ohh, umm, we kinda took a little detour on the way over here.
來這里的路上,我們繞了一點路。
Gary: Yeah, we're taking a little stroll through the park and no one was around, so...
對,我們去公園里散步,看四下無人就……
Monica: You didn't!
不會吧?
Phoebe: We did! We violated Section 12 Paragraph 7 of the criminal code!
真的有,我們違反了犯罪條例,第12條第7款。
Monica: The park huh? Public place.
在公園是吧?公共場所。
Gary: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Monica: I hear ya. Excuse me for a second!
了解了。失陪一下!
Monica: Hi Chandler.
錢德。
Chandler: Monica! This is the Men's room! Isn't it?
莫妮卡,這是男廁!沒錯吧?
Monica: Yes it is. I've always found the men's bathroom very sexual. Haven't you?
沒錯。我一直都覺得男廁很性感。你不覺得嗎?
Chandler: No. And if I did, I-I don't think we'd be going out.
不覺得,否則我們就不會在一起了。
Chandler: Ok, you know what, I don't wanna disappoint you and I really don't wanna disappoint the guy in the second stall Sorry, man. But come on, this is getting ridiculous!
莫妮卡,我不想讓你失望,也不想讓第二間那位男士失望,不好意思,先生。拜托,太離譜了。
Monica: Come on, we can't let them win!
別這樣,我們不能讓他們贏!
Chandler: Ugh, we have already proved we are hot! Ok? So why-why are you getting so obsessed about this thing? !
我們已經證明我們在熱戀了,為何你這么在乎?
Monica: Because Phoebe and Gary are in that-can't-keep-their-hands-off-each-other-doing-it-in-the-park phase!
因為菲比和蓋瑞不僅難分難舍,還在公園里做了那檔事!
Chandler: So?
所以呢?
Monica: So? ! I feel really sad that we're not...really there anymore.
所以我很傷心,因為我們激情不再。
Chandler: Aw, wow! Is that what this all's been about?
原來是為了這檔事?
Monica: Wasn't it a lot more exciting when we were you know all over each other all the time?
我們成天膩在一起不是比較讓人興奮嗎?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, that was great. That was really, great! But to tell you the truth, I'm more excited about where we are now.
那時很棒,真的很棒。但是老實跟你說,我們現在的狀況讓我更興奮。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah! I've never been in a relationship that's lasted this long before. You know? And get past the beginning and still wanna be around each other all the time?
是啊!我從沒談過這么久的戀愛,過了剛開始的激情期,還想跟對方相處在一起。
Chandler: Well I think that's pretty incredible. And the fact that this is all happening with you, yeah I think that's pretty exciting.
我覺得這是很不凡的,而且還是和你在一起,這讓我很興奮。
Monica: That is so sweet. I know that I was acting a little crazy but umm, I feel the same way.
真甜蜜。我知道我表現得有點過火,但是我的感覺跟你一樣。
Chandler: Yeah?
真的?
Monica: Yeah.
真的。
Chandler: You know what I just realized? You just freaked out about our relationship.
你知道我剛領悟到什么嗎?我們的關系讓你反常。
Monica: I did not.
才沒有。
Chandler: Yes you did! Admit it! You freaked out!
就是有,承認吧,你很反常!
Monica: Ok, I freaked out a little.
好啦,我是有一點反常。
Chandler: A little? ! You freaked out big time! Ok? And I fixed it! We have switched places! I am the relationship king and you are the crazy, irrational screw-up!
豈止有一點,你超級反常的!我反敗為勝,我們角色互換了!我現在是國王,你是搞砸又發瘋的輸家!
Chandler: And now we're back.
現在又回到原位了。
Rachel: I cannot believe Ross is buying this!
沒想到羅斯還真的相信!
Monica: Thank God! I can't watch him anymore!
謝天謝地,我再也看不下去了!
Chandler: You guys ready for movies?
你們準備好了嗎?
Rachel: Yeah! Oh, by the way, thank you for loaning us Pamela and Yasmine.
好了!對了,多謝你把潘蜜拉和杰絲敏(《海灘游俠》的主演)借給我們。
Ross: Man! They cannot get enough!
天啊,她們還沒看夠!