日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友記 第5季:第17集 出錘求職記(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Rachel: Good, you guys are all here!

太好了,大家都在!
Ross: Hey! What's up?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow!
我明天要去羅夫羅蘭面試!
All: Congratulations! Ohh, that's great!
恭喜,太棒了……
Rachel: I know!
我知道!
Joey: Boy, that guy's underwear sucks!
那個牌子的內褲遜斃了!
Rachel: Wh-what? !
什么?
Joey: Oh, I got this pair marked XS, let me tell you, there was no room for excess anything in there.
我買了一條超小號的內褲,(與excess“多余的”同音)里頭根本塞不下多余的東西。
Rachel: Anyway, I'm gonna be the coordinator of the woman's collection, I'll work right under the director, I mean it's the perfect, perfect job for me!
反正工作是女裝部的聯絡人,我直接在主管底下做事,這是我夢寐以求的工作!
Phoebe: Wow! Well, if you nail the interview, you'll get it!
如果你通過面試就成了!
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: You wanna work on your interview skills?
要不要練習一下面試技巧?
Rachel: Ok!
好??!
Phoebe: Ok! All right, let's start with the handshake. Hi.
好耶!來,先從握手開始。嗨。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Very good handshake, good wrist action.
很會握,手腕的動作很棒。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝!
Monica: Let me try.
我來試試。
Phoebe: Ok. Oh my God! What did I ever do to you? !
好。天??!我哪里得罪你了?
Monica: Did I squeeze it too hard?
我握得太用力?
Phoebe: Let's just say, I'm glad I'm not Chandler.
這么說吧,好在我不是錢德。
Joey: That's right Ross, I can see you in your new apartment! You can see me! Same as yesterday, same as theday before.
羅斯,我能看到你在新公寓!你也看得到我,跟昨天一樣……跟前天也一樣。
Monica: Is he doing his shark attack bit yet?
他開始演鯊魚攻擊了沒?
Joey: No. Op, wait! There he goes.
還沒……等等,他開始了。
Joey: Very funny Ross! Very lifelike and funny. Ok. Oh no-no-no, I-I wasn't waving at you lady.
羅斯,很好笑!栩栩如生又好笑。不……小姐,我不是向你揮手。
Joey: Whoa, maybe I was! Hey, Monica, this totally hot girl in Ross's building is flirting with me.
或許我是喔,莫妮卡,羅斯那棟樓里有個辣妹在勾引我。
Monica: Get in there man! Flirt back, mix it up!
你去啊,勾引回來,瞎攪和!
Joey: Yeah, I-I-I'm down with that.
我知道啦。
Joey: Ok, here goes. How you ah-doing? It worked! She's waving me over. Ok, I-I-I'll be right over. Let's see, she's on the third floor...
好,來咯。你……好……不好?有用耶,她揮手要我過去。好,我馬上過去。我看看,她住在三樓……
Monica: Wow! She is pretty, huh?
她真的很美耶!
Joey: Tell me about it, huh? Oh no-no-no, no-no-no, I'm not with her, no, that-that's just Monica! Ewwuck!
這還用你說?不……我跟她沒關系,她只是莫妮卡。呃!
Ross: Hey Joey! Great stuff huh?
喬伊,我很會演吧?
Joey: This's your place?
這是你家?
Ross: Yeah, of course it is. Oh, come on in. Ooh-ooh, go by the window, you can pretend to be surfing.
當然是。請進,對了,經過窗戶能假裝在沖浪。
Joey: But I counted, you're not supposed to live here! Oh man!
可是我算過啊,這里住的不應該是你。要命!
Joey: Ugh!
呃!
Monica: What happened?
怎么了?
Joey: I ended up at Ross's place. Oh, I must've miss-counted or something. Damn! She's not there anymore. Oh, l-l-look, Ross is doing his 'Watching TV' bit.
我最后跑到羅斯家去了,一定是我算錯了??蓯?,她不在了,你看,羅斯在演看電視那段。
Monica: No Joey, I think he's just watching TV.
喬伊,我覺得他真的在看電視。
Gary's Radio: We've lost visual contact with the suspect.
嫌犯已失去蹤跡。
Gary: Ok, now I've really have to go!
好,我現在非走不可了!
Phoebe: But it's just so unfair that our date has to get cut short just Cause some guy shot at a store clerk.
這真是太不公平了,有人開槍打店員,我們的約會就得中斷。
Gary: I know, but it's my job, sweetheart!
親愛的,我知道,但這是我的工作!
Phoebe: Ok, then maybe I can come too!
好吧,不如我一起去!
Gary's Radio: Suspect has just emerged naked from the sewer.
嫌犯剛從水溝中裸體現身。
Phoebe: All right, you go.
好吧,你去就好。
Gary: Bye-bye.
再見。
Phoebe: Ok, bye!
好,再見!
Phoebe: Oh God!
天?。?/div>
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh I just miss him so much!
我好想念他!
Monica: Wow! For just a week you guys are really close, huh?
才一個星期就這么親密了?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's weird. I can't help it though he's so sweet, he's like this, this little puppy dog, you know? But like a really tough one who, shoots bad guys.
是啊,說來很奇怪。可是我沒辦法,他真的很體貼。像是小狗狗,卻很強悍,還會開槍打壞人。
Phoebe: Ohh, I just love the beginning parts of relationships, you know? ! You just like can't keep your hands off each other and
我最喜歡剛開始戀愛的感覺,彼此難分難舍……
Monica: I know, it is the best.
我知道,熱戀是最棒的。
Phoebe: Ohh, God. So-so how long did that last for you and Chandler?
你和錢德的熱戀持續了多久?
Monica: What? It's still going on.
什么?我們還在熱戀啊。
Phoebe: Come on, seriously! When did it end?
少來,老實說,何時結束的?
Monica: I-I am serious, I mean, we're, we're all over each other all the time.
我是很老實啊,我們一直粘在一起。
Phoebe: Ok, well, you know where you are, better than I do. I was just curious.
好吧,你們的事你最清楚,我只是好奇罷了。
Monica: Why don't you just calm down Phoebe! All right? ! Why don't you just get all your facts before you run around telling everybody that you know you're the only hot couple!
菲比,你別發神經了好不好?請你先去把事實搞清楚,不要逢人便說全天下只有你們在熱戀!
Phoebe: God, I woke the beast. Sorry. I was wrong, obviously, I just - I misspoke. It's ok.
天啊,野獸被我吵醒了。顯然是我錯了,我失言。沒事了。
Monica: Oh-hey, it is ok, I mean as long as you know that Chandler and I are also very hot and fiery, I meanjust as hot as you! I mean our flame, whew, it is on fire!
沒事了,只要你知道我和錢德,也和你們一樣火熱纏綿就好!我們的熱情……正在燃燒!
Chandler: Hey Monica, here's your broom back.
莫妮卡,掃把還你。
Monica: You are so cute.
你真可愛。
Chandler: Wow, the cute bar keeps getting lower and lower, doesn't it?
她想把我的可愛全吸過去?
Chandler: Oh hey, how'd the interview go?
面試順不順利?
Rachel: Ugh, horrible! I did the stupidest, most embarrassing thing!
糟透了,我犯了最蠢最丟人的錯誤!
Joey: Did you tell the guy you wanted to have sex with his wife and then fall right out of your chair?
你跟考官說要跟他老婆上床,然后又從椅子上跌下來?
Rachel: No!
不是!
Joey: Did you get drunk on the way over there?
你在面試之前喝醉了?
Rachel: No.
不是。
Joey: Well that explains why you didn't do the other stuff.
難怪你沒說要跟他老婆上床。
Chandler: So what happened?
那是怎么了?
Rachel: Oh, it was horrible! And-and the interview part went so well, you know? I even made him laugh.
真是糟糕透頂,原本面試都很順利,我還把大家逗笑了。
Rachel: He said something about a boat and I was like, "Well, yeah! If-if you've got enough life jackets!"
考官說到什么船的事,我答腔說“只要救生衣夠多就行”。
Rachel: Trust me, it was actually, it was very funny. Anyway, so, we were saying goodbye and ugh!
相信我,當時真的很逗。反正到了最后說再見……
Joey: What happened?
怎么了?
Rachel: All right, we were shaking hands and he kind of leaned toward me...You know maybe he was going to open the door, but I totally missread him and I uhhh...
我們當時正要握手,他緩緩朝我靠過來……他也許是要幫我開門,但是我完全誤會了,所以我就……
Joey: You kissed him? !
你親了上去?
Rachel: I-I didn't know what else to do!
我又沒有別的辦法。
Chandler: Well you coulda tried, not kissing him.
你可以試著別去親他。
Rachel:Thanks, Chandler.
錢德,真是多謝你。
Monica: Hey Rach, a guy from Ralph Lauren called, you got a second interview!
瑞秋,羅夫·羅蘭的人來電,要你去第二關面試!
Rachel: Monica, that's not funny.
莫妮卡,這并不好笑。
Monica: Oh, ok. Umm, A guy from Ralph Lauren called. You got a second interview.
那好吧。羅夫羅蘭的人來電,要你去第二關面試。
Rachel: Oh my God, Monica, you better be serious.
莫妮卡,你最好認真一點。
Monica: You just told me to be funny!
剛才是你要我搞笑的。
Rachel: Oh my God! I can't, I can't believe it! I got a second interview!
不敢相信我還能去第二關面試!
Monica: Yes!
是??!
Joey: Yeah I bet that kiss isn't looking like such a mistake now, is it?
我看那一吻沒那么糟嘛?
Rachel: What-what, wait a minute, wait a minute, you don't think that's why he wants me back?
慢著……他要我回去面試,不是因為那一吻吧?
Joey: Yeah! No?
是啊……不是?
Monica: A kiss? What're you talking about?
你們在說什么?
Rachel: Aw. I-I accidentally kissed him in the interview, and now he wants me back you know of course, because "Let's bring back the girl who kisses everybody!"
我意外地在面試中親了考官,他現在還要我回去,“把那逢人便親的女孩帶來”。
Chandler: Come on, Rach.
瑞秋,你別亂想了。
Rachel: Oh my God! What if he thinks I'm the kind of girl that-that would just sleep with him?
天啊,萬一他覺得我是那種,隨便跟他上床的人怎么辦?
Monica: He probably wants you back because you're right for the job.
他要你回去面試,或許是因為你適合那工作。
Rachel: Maybe. I-I don't know- Oh, God, how could I be so stupid? !
或許吧,我不知道……天啊,我怎么會那么蠢?
Joey: Oh, Rachel, look, don't say that, I-I think you just need a hug from Joey. Come on. Come on. She's back! Hot girl's back!
瑞秋,快別那樣說了,喬伊給你個抱抱就好。來……她回來了!辣妹回來了!
Rachel: Ohh, well I'm not totally back yet, but thank you.
還不完全是,但是謝謝你。
Joey: No, in Ross's building! She's back! She's back! Ok, wait there, I'll be over in a second. One, two, three, done!
不是說你,是羅斯那棟樓的辣妹,她回來了……等一下,我馬上過去。一、二、三……知道了!
Chandler: I gotta check out this hot girl! There she is!
我來看看她有多辣!辣妹在這里!
Joey: Damn it! Did you move? !
可惡,你搬家啦!
Ross: Yes. I lived with you guys for a while and then I found this place. I'm Ross.
是啊,我跟你們住了一陣子,然后搬到了這里。我是羅斯。
The Old Man: Yes?
有什么事?
Joey: Uhh do you happen to have a hot girl in there?
你家里有住辣妹嗎?
The Old Man: No. I'm all alone.
沒有,我一個人住
Joey: Yeah. Sorry about that. Oh, hey little girl. Uhh, is-is your mommy, or sister, or babysitter by any chance a hot girl?
是啊,我很遺憾。小女孩,你好,你媽媽、姐姐或是保姆,有沒有誰正好是辣妹?
The Little Girl: Daddy!
爹地!
Joey: Uh later!
下次再聊!
Joey: Oh man! Hot girl! Hot girl!
真要命!辣妹!辣妹……
Mr. Zelner: Hi Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Mr. Zelner: Come on in.
請進。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Mr. Zelner: It's really nice to see you again.
很高興再次見到你。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝。
Mr. Zelner: Oh Rachel, uhh...
瑞秋……
Rachel: What?
什么?
Mr. Zelner: Just ah...
就是……
Rachel: Excuse me?
你說什么?
Mr. Zelner: Here let me...
我來幫你……
Rachel: Wh-whoa! All right, ok, I see, I see, I see what's going on here! Now listen, look, look, I am sorryif I have given you the wrong impression, but I am not some hussy who will just sleep around to get ahead!
好,我知道是怎么回事了!聽著,抱歉讓你誤會了,但我不是那種隨便的女孩,為了工作就能出賣肉體。
Rachel: Now even-, hey-hey-hey, even though I kissed you, that, that does not give you the right to demand sex from me. I do not want, this job that bad. Good day, sir.
聽我說!……雖然我親過你,你也沒有權利要我跟你上床。這份工作我也沒有那么想要,再會。
Rachel: You're going in there to see Mr. Zelner, I hope you're ready to put out.
進去見則納先生,可得準備好賣弄風騷。
Woman Waiting: I am.
我會的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
handshake ['hændʃeik]

想一想再看

n. 握手

 
wrist [rist]

想一想再看

n. 手腕,護腕

聯想記憶
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,經理,主管,指導者,導演

 
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

聯想記憶
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 計算;認為 vi. 計數;有價值 n. 計數;計

 
flirt [flə:t]

想一想再看

n. 賣弄風騷的人,調情的人 vi. 掠過,輕率對待,調

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 壓榨,擠壓,塞進
n. 壓榨,勒索,榨取

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
flame [fleim]

想一想再看

n. 火焰,熱情
v. 燃燒,面紅,爆發

 
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女的内裤| 在线免费电影网站| 成人在线影片| 凶宅幽灵| 维罗尼卡| 孕妇直播肚子疼揉肚子| 七年级的英语翻译全书| 船戏视频| 补铁最好水果第一名| 狂野殴美激情性bbbbbb| 永井大| 港股开户测试答案2024年| 棉袜vk| 柯佳青| 无耻之徒阿曼达| 守株待兔的老农夫音乐教案| 精品视频| 伊人1314| 健康中国科普先行直播回放| 日本大片ppt免费ppt电影| 金瓶儿| 神马伦理电影网| 觉醒年代免费看| 黑色纳粹电影完整版| 胸肌图片| 鬼迷心窍1994| 送教上门工作情况记录表| 你在想什么| 法尔| 别说我的眼泪你无所谓吉他谱| 原来琪琪电影| 龙岭迷窟演员表| 红色电视剧| 嗯~啊~快点死我男男视频| 朋友的女友| 女王的条件| 生活秀| call me by your name电影| 高规格| 王后秘史| 10000个卫视频道|