日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友記 第7季:第5集 訂婚照(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Monica: What's the matter?

怎么了?
Chandler: Someone on the subway licked my neck! Licked my neck! !
有人在地鐵舔我的脖子!舔我的脖子!!
Phoebe: Oh Willie's still alive!
喔,威利冤魂不散!
Chandler: What are you guys doing?
你們做什么呢?
Monica: Oh, my mom called, they're gonna run our engagement announcement in the local paper, so we're looking for a good picture of us.
喔,我媽說要在本地報紙登訂婚啟示,所以要找張拍得好的照片。
Chandler: Oh, I'm afraid that does not exist.
哦,恐怕我們就沒有好看的合照。
Monica: That's not true, there are great pictures of us!
不對,我們拍過很多好照片!
Chandler: No, there are great pictures of you standing next to a guy who's going like this…
你那些好照片,旁邊的人都是這樣的…
Phoebe: Oh my God! That's the creep that you're with at the Statue of Liberty.
天啊!他就是在自由女神像旁跟你合照的怪胎。
Chandler: I don't know what it is, I just can't take a good picture.
我不知道為什么,我就是不會照相。
Monica: Oh, here's a great one.
這張蠻好的。
Chandler: Yeah, I'm not in that.
哦,我不在照片里。
Monica: I know, but look at me all tan.
我知道,但你看我曬的多黑。
Phoebe: Hey, why don't you guys go, get portraits done by a professional photographer.
嘿,你們不如找專業攝影師拍照。
Monica: That's a good idea! I bet they have one of those wind machines! You know…
好主意!他們一定有吹風機!
Phoebe: Yeah that's great! Next to that, Chandler won't look so stupid.
對,好極了!你真的那么做的話,錢德勒應該看起來沒那么蠢。
Monica: Chandler what do you say?
錢德勒你覺得呢?
Chandler: All right, but I should warn you, I'm not going. “I'm” going.
好的,但我先聲明,去的不是我,是這個"我"。
Ross: Dude, that reverse lay-up! Oh…
兄弟,那一記反手投籃帥呆了。
Chandler: How about those three pointers?
那些三分球怎么樣?
Ross: Amazing!
出神入化!
Chandler: And those guys were this close to letting us play this time too.
這次也是差一點,那些家伙就答應讓我們上場了。
Rachel: Hey, look. Phoebe's talking to Cute Coffeehouse Guy.
你們看,菲比在跟咖啡廳帥哥說話。
Ross: Oh, you guys call him Cute Coffeehouse Guy, we call him Hums While He Pees.
你叫他咖啡廳帥哥嗎?我們叫他邊尿邊哼歌先生。
Chandler: Yes, and we call Ross Lingers In The Bathroom.
是,我們管羅斯叫"浴室磨蹭鬼"。
Phoebe: Hey you guys, Hums While He Pees just asked me out!
嗨,各位,邊尿邊哼歌先生剛剛約我出去了!
Rachel: Hey, I thought that guy was married.
我以為那個家伙已經結婚了。
Phoebe: He is! But he's getting divorced, Ross! Maybe you know him.
對,但他正在辦離婚。羅斯,或許你認識他。
Ross: It's not a club.
又不是(離婚)俱樂部。
Rachel: Phoebe, if this guy's going through a divorce, is it such a good idea to start going out with him?
菲比,如果他正在辦離婚,你覺得跟他約會合適嗎?
Ross: Hey, divorced men are not bad men!
嘿,離婚男人不是壞男人。
Chandler: They have that on the napkins at the club.
他們把那句話印在俱樂部的餐巾上。
Rachel: Oh, I gotta get back to work.
我得回去上班了。
Phoebe: You don't have to be back for a half-hour!
你還可以休息半小時。
Rachel: Yeah but, my assistant Tag does sit-ups in the office during lunch. Oh! I could just spread him on a cracker.
我的助理泰格午餐時,會在辦公室做仰臥起坐。他就像黃油果醬一樣香甜可口。
Chandler: Rach, if you have a crush on this guy, why would you hire him? I mean you know you can't date him right?
你既然暗戀他,為什么還要雇他?我想你知道你不能跟他約會,對嗎?
Rachel: Oh no, I know that. I know that. Although, we made a joke that we spend so much time together he should call me his “work wife”.
對,我知道。我們開玩笑說,因為我們太常在一起,他應該叫我"工作上的太太"。
Ross: Soon he'll be able to call you, "That lady he knew that got fired.".
他遲些時候會叫你"被炒魷魚的女人"。
Rachel: I am not gonna get fired, because I'm not gonna act on it.
我不會被開除,因為我不會采取行動。
Phoebe: So you wouldn't mind if he was dating someone else?
你不介意他跟別的女人約會?
Rachel: Why? Is he? He is! Isn't he? He's dating that slut in marketing!
怎么了?他有嗎?他有是不是!他在跟市場部那個蕩婦約會!
Ross: Maybe I should open a divorced men's club.
或許我該成立一個離婚男子俱樂部。
Chandler: Dude that is so sad.
兄弟,那太慘了。
Ross: I could put a basketball court in the back.
我會在后院設一個籃球場。
Chandler: Could I play?
我能一起打球嗎?
Rachel: Oh, no sit-ups today Tag?
今天不做仰臥起坐嗎,泰格?
Tag: I just did them.
我剛剛做完。
Rachel: Oh, well drop and give me ten more!
再做十下吧。
Tag: What?
什么?
Rachel: Uh, I had a drink with lunch. Did those cost reports come in?
我午飯時喝了點酒。成本報告送過來了嗎?
Tag: Yeah, I filled them out last night?
送來了,我昨晚就已經歸檔了。
Rachel: Oh, great could you make me four copies of those?
喔,太好了,幫我影印四份好嗎?
Tag: Sure.
沒問題。
Rachel: Great, thank you.
太棒了,謝謝你。
Melissa: Hey Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋!
Rachel: Ah, hi! Hi! Melissa, what's up? I'm just…about to… go out to the store to get some stuff to put in my backpack. You know, like dried fruit and granola and stuff. What's up?
梅麗莎,有什么事嗎?我正好要去買東西,買些東西放進我的背包里。水果干、速食麥片,那一類的東西。有什么事嗎?
Melissa: Um, is Tag here?
泰格在嗎?
Rachel: No. Why?
不在。什么事?
Melissa: Oh, I was gonna talk to him about doing something tonight.
喔,我今天晚上想約他。
Rachel: Really? ! Got a little crush on Tag there do you?
真的嗎?!你喜歡泰格,對吧?
Melissa: Well, we've been flirting back and forth, but I was hoping that tonight it would turn into something a little more than that.
我們一直都在眉來眼去的,但我希望今晚事情能有點進展。
Rachel: Okay, whoa-whoa easy there Melissa! This ain't a locker room, okay? But, you know I remember him saying that he had plans tonight.
別著急,梅麗莎,這里不是更衣室。但我記得他說過,今晚他已經有約了。
Melissa: Oh no!
喔,不會吧!
Rachel: Oh yeah. All right, back to work.
真的。好了,回去工作。
Melissa: Hey! Isn't that Tag's backpack.
嗨!那不是泰格的背包嘛。
Rachel: Yeah Melissa, I don't want to be known as the office bitch, but I will call your supervisor.
梅麗莎,我不想落下辦公室賤人的名稱,但是我會給你的主管打電話。
The Photographer: Great! That's great Monica! Great! Now, Chandler, you want to give us a smile?
太棒了,非常不錯,莫妮卡。錢德勒,你能笑一個嗎?
Chandler: Okay.
好。
The Photographer: I'm sorry, is the seat uncomfortable?
抱歉,那張椅子很不舒服嗎?
Chandler: No, I am.
不,是我很不舒服。
Monica: Chandler, listen to me sweetie, I know you can do this. Okay? You have a beautiful smile.
錢德勒,聽我說甜心,我知道你辦得到,你笑起來很帥。
Chandler: I do?
是嗎?
Monica: Yeah! All right, maybe you don't have to smile. Let's try something else. Let's try looking sexy.
是,對,或許你不必笑,我們來試試別的點子。試著性感。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Monica: Or not.
還是不要了。
Rachel: Hi Joey! What are you doing here?
嗨,喬伊,你在這里做什么?
Joey: Uh, well I've got an audition down the street and I spilled sauce all over the front of my shirt. You got an extra one?
我在附近有個試鏡,結果醬汁沾到衣服上了。你有多余襯衫嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, sure. here.
是,當然有。給。
Joey: Great. You got anything that's not Ralph Lauren?
太棒了。有除了拉爾夫·勞倫外其他品牌嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, I don't think so Joe.
應該沒有,喬伊。
Joey: All right, I guess this will be fine.
好吧,我猜這件應該可以。
Rachel: Hey, listen, what are you doing tonight?
嗨,今晚有事嗎?
Joey: Nothing, why?
嗨,今晚有事嗎?
Rachel: How would you feel about taking out my assistant Tag? I'll pay.
帶我的助理泰格出去玩吧?我付錢。
Joey: Huh, Rach I got to say it's gonna take a lot of money for me to go out on a date with a dude.
瑞秋,我不得不說,要我跟男人出去約會可得付我一大筆錢。
Rachel: I'm not asking you to go on a date with him!
我不是要你跟他約會。
Joey: Really? because I could kinda use the money.
真的嗎?因為我真的很缺錢。
Rachel: Joey, just he's new in town and I know he doesn't have any guy friends. Just take him to like a ball game or something. I'll really appreciate it.
喬,他剛搬到這里,我知道他沒有多少男性朋友。帶他去看球賽或做別的事,謝謝了。
Joey: Yeah, okay, no problem.
好的,沒問題。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝你。
Joey: Oh Hey, donuts!
哦,甜甜圈!
Monica: I know. Let's try a look…of far off…wonderment.Okay, we'll gaze into our future and we'll think about our marriage and the days to come.
我想到了,我們來試試看凝視我們的未來。想想我們的婚姻和我們未來的日子。
Monica: Chandler! What is the matter with your face? ! I mean this picture is supposed to say "Geller and Bing to be married," not "Local woman saves drowning moron!"
錢德勒,你的臉到底是怎么了?!這張照片應該要表達"蓋勒和賓要結婚了"而非"英勇女市民勇救溺水弱智"!
Monica: Hey! Don't laugh at him! He's my drowning moron!
別笑他,他是我的溺水弱智。
Monica: That's it! Take it! Take it! Take it!
就是這樣,快照,快照。
Ross: I like this one. It seems to say, "I love you and that's why I have to kill you."
我喜歡這一張。好象是說"愛你愛到殺死你"。
Monica: They can't all be bad. Find the one where you make your bedroom eyes. Oh, there it is.
不可能每一張都那么糟啊。找那張你裝出睡眼惺忪的照片。這張。
Chandler: Oh my God! Those are my bedroom eyes?! Why did you ever sleep with me?
這是我睡眼惺忪的樣子?!你怎么敢跟我同床共枕?
Monica: Do you really want to pull at that thread?
你真的想提這件事情嗎?
Phoebe: I'm having a really good time!
我真的玩得很開心!
Hums While He Pees: Me too! I'm sorry that guy in the subway licked your neck.
我也是!我很抱歉在地鐵里那個男人舔了你的脖子。
Phoebe: Oh. No that's okay, he's a friend.
喔,沒關系,他是我的朋友。
Hums While He Pees: Hey, I don't mean to be presumptuous but I have these two tickets to the ballroom dancing finals tomorrow night if you want to go?
嗨,我知道這樣有點急,但是我有兩張明天天晚上舞蹈決賽的門票,一起去好嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah, Well you know I mean I missed the semi-finals, so I'd just be lost.
好的,我已經錯過了半決賽,我還以為連決賽也會錯過。
Hums While He Pees: I know it's really lame, but I got these tickets from my boss and… Oh no! No! No! My God!
我知道那真的很無聊,但這些票是我的老板給我的...不,我的天啊!
Phoebe: Okay, don't freak out. I'll go.
別驚慌,我會去的。
Hums While He Pees: No it's… Uh, my ex-wife Whitney is out there. I cannot deal with her right now. That woman is crazy!
我的前妻維妮在外邊,我不想見她。她是個瘋女人。
Phoebe: Okay, I know. Hold on. Hey Ross?
好的,我知道了。等一下。嗨,羅斯。
Ross: Yeah?
什么事?
Phoebe: Yeah, that's Whitney, Kyle's ex-wife out there, now do you think that you can y' know divert her so that we can slip out?
凱爾的前妻維妮在門口,你現在可以轉移她的視線,讓我們逃走嗎?
Ross: What? ! No!
什么?不!
Phoebe: Well okay but I have two tickets to the ballroom dance finals.
好吧,但我有兩張國標舞總決賽的門票。
Ross: Look, I don't think so Pheebs. All right, I'll do it. But just because you're a friend.
看,我不這么想,菲比。好吧,我幫你就是了,但那只是因為你是我的朋友。
Phoebe: Hi Ginger.
嗨,舞王。
Ross: All right! I want my key back!
好的!我要拿回我的鑰匙!
Phoebe: I don't have it!
我這沒。
Ross: It's right there!
就在這里!
Phoebe: Okay Sherlock!
行吧,福爾摩斯。
Ross: I'm sorry but you better go Pheebs.
不好意思,但你最好快點離開,菲比。
Phoebe: All right, well I just wanted to say thank you though for diverting Kyle's ex.
好吧,我只是來謝謝你幫我們引開凱爾的前妻。
Ross: Oh yeah, No, You're welcome. We'll talk about it later.
是啊,別客氣,待會再談。
Ross: Hi Whitney.
嗨,維妮。
Whitney: Hi Ross! You ready for breakfast?
嗨,羅斯!準備好去吃早飯了嗎?
Ross: Yep. Okay.
好啦。
Phoebe: Kyle's ex-wife? You were supposed to divert her not date her!
凱爾的前妻?你應該要引開她,不是跟她約會。
Ross: Hi! I'm sorry, but can you give me a second while I talk to this woman, who by the way did not spend the night.
對不起,可以給我點時間跟這個女人談一下嗎?還有,她沒有在這里過夜。
Whitney: Sure.
沒問題。
Ross: Okay. I did divert her and we ended up having a great time! Okay?
好,我引開她了,但是我們在一起很開心,行嗎?
Phoebe: Watching ballroom dancing?
你們一起去看國標舞了?
Ross: Yes! That's where we realized we were both super cool people!
是的!我們發現我們興趣相投!
Phoebe: Well look-look, okay Ross, Kyle just told me some really bad stuff about her.
聽著,羅斯,凱爾告訴我她很多壞毛病。
Ross: Like what?
譬如說呢?
Phoebe: Like she's really mean, and she's over critical, and No! She will paint a room a really bright color without even checking with you!
譬如說她很小氣,她吹毛求疵,她會不經過你的同意,把房間漆成很明亮的顏色。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: And! She uses sex as a weapon!
還有,她用性來做武器。
Ross: Fine! Thank you for warning me. At breakfast I'll be on full alert for room painting and sex weapons.
好的!謝謝你的忠告。吃早飯時,我會警惕房間的顏色還有性武器。
Phoebe: You're still gonna go out with her? !
你還是跟她出去?
Ross: Yeah!
對!
Phoebe: Well, didn't you just hear what I said? !
你沒聽到我說的嗎?!
Ross: Pheebs come on! I mean, consider the source! Of course her ex-husband's gonna say that stuff. Now, if you'll excuse me.
菲比,少來了,你的消息來源有問題。她的前夫當然會那么說。現在,請你離開。
Phoebe: No, listen to me! She is crazy!
聽我說,她是瘋子!
Whitney: Uh, your door isn't sound proof.
呃,你的門沒有隔音功能。
Phoebe: You see? Nothing is good enough for her!
看到了吧,她就是愛挑剔。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
reverse [ri'və:s]

想一想再看

n. 相反,背面,失敗,倒檔
adj. 反面的

聯想記憶
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 壓碎,碾碎,壓榨
n. 壓碎,壓榨,擁擠

 
statue ['stætju:]

想一想再看

n. 塑像,雕像

聯想記憶
critical ['kritikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 批評的,決定性的,危險的,挑剔的
a

 
announcement [ə'naunsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 通知,發表,宣布

聯想記憶
ballroom ['bɔ:lru:m]

想一想再看

n. 舞廳

聯想記憶
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 聽,聽力,試聽

聯想記憶
presumptuous [pri'zʌmptjuəs]

想一想再看

adj. 放肆的,冒昧的

 
divert [di'və:t]

想一想再看

vt. 轉移,使歡娛
vi. 轉移

聯想記憶
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脫
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 富二代| 中央七套| 童宁的全部经典电影| 林安| 梦的衣裳| 社会主义道德原则| 电影智取华山| 成年黄色在线观看| 篮球场平面图| free teen| 大浴女电视剧所有演员表| 汪汪队完整版全集免费| 我们的母亲叫中国读后感| 奔跑吧第13季最新一期| 美女拉屎| 适度水解奶粉有哪些| 苏明明为艺术奉献的电影有哪些| 卢靖姗老公是谁| 金鸳鸯| 狼来了ppt免费下载| 漂亮女员工被老板糟蹋| 王后秘史| 松岛菜菜子| cctv6电影节目表| 喜迎20大文艺汇演主持词| 女生衣服| 六年级下册语文文言文二则| 红男红女| 浙江卫视回放观看入口| 科室对分级护理落实情况检查记录| 韩国成人网| 炊事班的故事演员表| 三人行菲律宾| 小城故事多歌曲原唱| be小说| 茶馆妈妈韩剧| 光明力量2古代封印攻略| 欧美一级大胆视频| 露底| 金瑞亨为艺术奉献的电影有哪些| 附身美女|