Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey! Good, you're home!
嘿!好,你在家啊!
Chandler: Oh it's always nicer to here than, "Aw crap! You again!"
哦,比起“噢,見鬼,又是你!”,這永遠那么動聽。
Monica: Hey baby. I made you a surprise.
甜心,我幫你準備了一個大驚喜。
Chandler: Oh yeah?
哦,真的?
Monica: Yeah, tacos! Ever since you told me that story I've had such a craving for them.
對,墨西哥卷餅。聽完那個故事后,我一直都想吃墨西哥卷餅。
Chandler: Did you not understand the story?
你是不是沒聽明白那個故事啊?
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
Chandler: Hey! What's up?
嗨,怎么了?
Ross: Oh, nothing much. Just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for dinner.
哦,沒什么。只是在考慮我晚上吃什么。
Ross: Hey, what's that? Dinner stuff? You making dinner?
那是什么?晚餐嗎?你在做晚餐?
Chandler: No! Shhh!
不。噓~
Ross: What you got over there? Tacos?
你做了什么?墨西哥卷餅嗎?
Monica: No! No. They're um… They're just uh…ground beef smileys.
不。它們只是牛肉大餅。
Ross: Uh, those are tacos.
那是墨西哥卷餅。
Monica: Excuse me Mr. Mexico.
失陪一下,墨西哥先生。
Ross: Eh, either way I'll pass. I still can't eat those.
呃,不管怎么說吧,我不吃了。我還是不能吃那個。
Ross: What's so funny? !
什么那么好笑?!
Monica: I'm not laughing.
我沒有笑。
Ross: You told her!
你告訴她了!
Chandler: Nancy Thompson's getting fired!
南希·湯普森被開除了。
Ross: Okay, Okay, I had food poisoning! It's not like I choose to do it! It's not like…It's not like I said, "Um, what would make this ride more fun? !"
你看,好吧,好吧,我食物中毒了!我可不是有意那么做的!并不是—不是好像我在說:“啊,這次怎么才能玩得更爽呢?!”
Monica: You're right. I mean I'm sorry. Yeah, I shouldn't be laughing. I should be laying down papers for you!
你說的對。我是說,對不起。對,我不應該笑。我應該提前給你在下面墊幾張紙!
Ross: How could you tell her? !
你怎么能告訴她?!
Chandler: I had too okay? ! We're getting married! Married couples can't keep secrets from one another!
我必須告訴她,好不好?我們就要結婚了!夫妻之間不應該保有秘密!
Ross: Oh really? Well I guess Monica should know about Atlantic City.
哦,是嗎?那我猜莫妮卡應該知道在大西洋城發生的事。
Chandler: Dude!
大哥!
Monica: What happened in Atlantic City? !
在大西洋城怎么了?!
Ross: Well, Chandler and I are in a bar…
嗯,錢德勒和我在一個酒吧里面
Chandler: Did you not hear me say, "Dude? !"
你沒聽見我說“大哥”啊?!
Ross: And this girl is making eyes at Chandler, okay? So after awhile he goes over to her and after a minute or two, I see them kissing. Now, I know what you're thinking, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls, and you're right, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with…girls.
有個女孩向錢德勒拋媚眼,好不好?所以過了一陣,他就向她走過去,然后,呃,一兩分鐘之后,我看見他們在接吻。我現在知道你在想什么,錢德勒不是那種隨便到酒吧去和女孩親熱的的人。而且你是正確的,Chandler確實不是那種到酒吧去和“女孩”親熱的人。
Monica: You kissed a guy? ! Oh my God!
你親了個男的?!噢,天啊!
Chandler: In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy.
我得解釋一下,那時很暗,而且他長得很漂亮。
Ross: Oh Mon, I laughed so hard…
哦,莫,我當時笑得不行了
Chandler: Ho-ho, so hard we had to throw out your underwear again?
喔,喔,是不是因為我們不得不把你的內褲再扔掉啊?
Ross: Whatever dude, you kissed a guy!
隨便你吧,老兄,你親了個男的!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! Ooh, how's Hilda? Is she working out?
嘿!哦,希爾達怎么樣?適應的還好吧?
Rachel: Oh, my new assistant is working out, yes.
哦,我的新助理干得不錯,對。
Joey: Was she happy you gave her the job?
她得到這份工作很高興吧?
Rachel: Oh, my new assistant has very happy that I hired my new assistant.
哦,我的新助理非常高興,我雇了個新助理。
Joey: Hello? Oh hey! Can you, can you hang on a second? It's the producers over at Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.If you excuse me for…
喂?嘿!請您稍等一下?是“麥克和芝士”的制片人。你們等我一會。
Joey: Hey, funny you should call. I was just looking over next week's script. Canceled? ! Like they're taking it off the air? Oh. All right, see you Monday. We're not even shooting them anymore? !All right, bye! They canceled Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E!
嘿,你打過來就好了。我正等著下星期的劇本呢。取消了?!就是說他們不播了?哦。好吧,星期一見。我們連拍也不拍了?!好吧,再見!他們把“麥克和芝士”取消了!
Phoebe: Sorry.
我很抱歉。
Rachel: I'm sorry Joey.
我真的很遺憾,喬伊。
Joey: Why would they do that? ! It was a good show right? !
他們為什么要那么干?!這是個好電視劇,是不是?!
Chandler: You wanna tell secrets? ! Okay! Okay! In college, Ross used to wear leg warmers!
你想說秘密?!好!好!念大學時,羅斯會穿過暖腿套(一種女裝)。
Ross: All right! Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-a-like contest and won!
好啊!好!錢德勒參加了個“瓦尼拉·艾斯酷似面孔賽”,還贏了!(瓦尼拉·艾斯,白人說唱歌手)
Chandler: Ross came in forth and cried!
羅斯得的第四名,還哭了!
Monica: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Ross: Oh, is that funny? ! Oh, you find that funny? ! Well maybe Chandler should know some of your secrets too!
哦,這好玩嗎?!哦,你覺得這好玩?!好吧,也許錢德勒也想知道點你的秘密!
Monica: I already told him everything! You shush!
我已經告訴他所有事了!你給我閉嘴!
Ross: Once Monica was sent to her room without dinner, so she ate the macaroni off a jewelry box she'd made.
有一次莫妮卡被罰不準吃晚餐,結果她吃掉了她用意大利面做的珠寶盒。
Monica: Ross used to stay up every Saturday night to watch Golden Girls!
羅斯從前每星期六夜里都不睡覺,等著看“金發女郎”!
Ross: Monica couldn't tell time until she was 13!
莫妮卡在13歲之前都不會看表。
Monica: It's hard for some people!
對有些人就是困難!
Chandler: Of course it is.
那當然。
Monica: Chandler one time wore my underwear to work!
錢德勒曾穿我的內褲去上班!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't think of anymore for Ross!
哦,對不起,我想不出更多羅斯的秘密了
Ross: Oh! Oh! In college, Chandler got drunk and slept with the lady who cleaned our dorm!
哦!哦!在大學的時候,一次錢德勒喝醉了就和打掃我們房間的女工上了床!
Chandler: That was you!
那是你。
Ross: Whatever dude, you kissed a guy.
不管怎么樣吧,老兄,你親了個男的。
Joey: How could this happen to me? ! Yesterday I had two TV shows! Today, I got nothing!
這怎么會發生在我身上?!昨天我還有兩個電視劇!今天,我什么都沒了!
Rachel: Well wait a minute, what happened to Days of Our Lives?
等一下,《我們的日子》出了什么問題?
Joey: Uh, well they might be a little mad at me over there.
呃,他們可能有點生我的氣。
Phoebe: What happened?
發生了什么事?
Joey: Well maybe I got a little upset and maybe I told them where they could go.
呃,也許我有點急了,也許我還告訴他們哪涼快哪呆著。
Rachel: Joey, why would you do that?
喬伊,你為什么要那么做?
Joey: Because they wanted me to audition!
因為他們要我試鏡。
Phoebe: You! An actor? ! That's madness!
讓你!你可是個演員!那么做太過份了!
Tag: Rachel Green's office.
瑞秋·格林辦公室。
Rachel: Tag? Hi, who was that? .
泰格。嗨,誰打電話找我?
Tag: Nobody. I was just practicing.
沒有人,我只是在練習。
Rachel: Really?
真的嗎?
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Tag: Hi! Rachel Green's office.
嗨!瑞秋·格林辦公室。
Phoebe: You must be Hilda.
你一定是希爾達。
Rachel: Yeah, this is Tag. Tag, this is Phoebe. Phoebe, can I see you for a second?
是啊,這是泰格,這位是菲比。菲比,你能進來一下嗎?
Tag: Phoebe! That's a great name.
菲比。這個名字很不錯?
Phoebe: Oh, you like that? You should hear my phone number.
你喜歡嗎?你應該聽聽我的電話號碼。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: So you hired yourself a little treat did you?
你為了自己雇用了個大帥哥,對吧?
Rachel: All right I know, I know how it looks Phoebe, but I'm telling you…
我知道這看上去如何,菲比,但是我告訴你
Phoebe: But you know you cannot get involved with your assistant.
但是,但是你知道你不能和你的助理搞在一起。
Rachel: Yes, I know that. I know that.And I know that hiring him was probably not the smartest thing that I've ever done. But I'm telling you, from this moment on I swear this is strictly professional. Yes?
是,我知道。我知道。而且我也知道雇他來可能不是我有生以來做的最明智的事。但是我告訴你,從此刻開始,我發誓這會是絕對的職業關系。請進?
Kathy: Hey Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Kathy: Cute assistant! What's his story? Is he…
帥助理!他有什么故事?他是
Rachel: Gay? Yeah.
基佬?對。
Joey: Hey! Terry.
嘿,泰瑞。
Terry: Joey Tribbiani! I'm surprised your big head could fit through our small halls! I gotta go Joey.
是喬伊·崔比安尼我真驚訝您的大駕,還能走進我們這小地方!我得走了,喬伊。
Joey: Wait! Terry! Wait, Look, Wait I… Look, I'm really sorry about before. I was an idiot thinking I'm too big to audition for you. You gotta give me another chance.
等等!泰瑞!等等,你看,我對從前的事情很抱歉。我自認大牌,不給你做試演,我是個白癡。你一定得再給我個機會。
Terry: I can't help you Joey.
愛莫能助,喬伊。
Joey: Wait! Terry! Please! Look, I just lost my other job. Okay? You have no idea how much I need this. Please, help me out, for old times sake.
等等!泰瑞!求你了!你看,我剛剛丟了另一份工作。好不好?你沒法理解我有多么需要這個角色。求你了,幫我一把,看在從前的交情上。
Nurse #1: This poor guy's been in a coma for five years. It's hopeless.
這個可憐人已經昏迷了5年了。沒救了。
Nurse #2: It's not hopeless! Dr. Stryker Remoray's a miracle worker. Look, here he comes.
不會的,施特萊克醫生擅長施展奇跡。他來了。
Dr.Stryker Remoray: Good morning. Drake, it's your brother Stryker. Can you hear me?
早安。德雷克我是你弟弟施特萊克,你能聽見我嗎?
The Director: And cut!
卡。
Joey: I'm back baby! Ha-ha-ha!
我又回來啦,寶貝兒!哈-哈-哈!
Monica: You know, in my defense, um there was no glitter on the macaroni and very little glue.
我要解釋,意大利面上沒有珠寶,而且我用的膠水很少。
Ross: And in my defense, the cleaning lady came on to me!
我的解釋是那個清潔女工勾引我。
Chandler: You have no trouble telling time now right?Monica: No!
你現在認時間沒有困難吧?沒有!
Chandler: Quick! What time is it? !
快!現在是什么時間?
Monica: I don't know! Time to kiss a guy maybe? !What are you laughing at Pampers?
我不知道!也許是親男人的時間?!你笑什么笑啊,幫寶適?(Pampers,紙尿褲)
Chandler: You know when I said that because we're getting married that we should share everything and not have any secrets?
你知道,當我說那話時,那是因為我們就要結婚了,所以我們應該分享所有事情,沒有秘密?
Monica: Yeah?
怎么了?
Chandler: Yeah that was stupid. Let's not do that.
是,那太傻了。我們還是不要這樣了。
Monica: Absolutely.
一點都沒錯。
Ross: And! We should keep all the stuff, we told each other secret from everybody else.
而且!我們應該保守我們互相說的這些秘密,不要告訴其他人。
Monica: Yeah, definitely!
對呀,當然!
Ross: Okay, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go hang out with some people who don't know the Space Mountain story.
好了,你們要是沒事的話,我得去和那些不知道“太空山”故事的人出去玩玩了。
Monica: Then, I'd steer clear of Phoebe.
那我得躲開菲比。
Ross: Man!
拜托!
Chandler: Yeah, and not that you would, but I wouldn't hang out with…all the guys in my office.
對,你是得躲著,我可是不能和我辦公室所有的同事見面了。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Tag: Do you have a minute?
你有時間嗎?
Rachel: Well yeah, sure, what's up?
呃,有,怎么?
Tag: I got asked out twice today when I was at lunch…by guys.
午餐的時候,有兩個人想約我出去,他們都是男的。
Rachel: Oh really? !
真的嗎?
Tag: Yeah. Did you tell someone that I was gay?
對。是你告訴別人我是同性戀嗎?
Rachel: Oh, did you not want people to know that?
哦,你不想別人知道嗎?
Tag: But I'm not gay. And I especially wouldn't want you to think I was gay.
但我不是同性戀。而且我特別不想讓你認為我是同性戀。
Rachel: Why's that?
為什么?
Tag: I don't think I should say.
我想我不應該說。
Rachel: Oh, you can say. Come on, I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me things.
哦,你可以說。說吧,我不想讓你覺得,你不能向我傾訴。
Tag: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: OKay.
好吧。
Tag: Well…
那個 …
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Tag: I'd love to ask out your friend Phoebe.
我想約你朋友菲比出去。
Rachel: Yeah, she's gay.
是啊,她是同性戀。