日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友記 第6季:第6集 最后一夜(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Chandler: Still broken?

還是壞的?
Joey: This sucks man! Your last night here and I lose the two most important things in my life. The foosball table and $500.
真是爛透了!你在這里的最后一晚,我卻失去兩樣最重要的東西。足球臺和5百元。
Chandler: Well, you know, there are other ways of winning back your money, how about a little uh, a little Blackjack?
有別的辦法可以把錢贏回去,要不要玩二十一點?
Joey: Nah, not my game.
我不擅長玩二十一點。
Chandler: Ok, uh, how about, how about you know what? We could play a new game. A new game, it's fun.
那就玩……我們可以玩個新游戲,很好玩。
Joey: Well, what's it called?
叫什么名字?
Chandler: Cups.
杯牌。
Joey: I don't know how to play Cups.
我不會玩杯牌。
Chandler: I'll teach you. Come on, come on, it's really easy, really, really fun.
我教你,來嘛,簡單又好玩。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok, here you go. I have two queens, what do you have?
好,拿牌。我有兩張皇后,你呢?
Joey: A two and a five.
二和五。
Chandler: Hoho, you win! 50 dollars!
你贏了,50元。
Joey: Really? !
真的?!
Chandler: Oh yeah! Ok, let's play again. Ready? What you got?
沒錯,再玩。你是什么牌?
Joey: A four and a nine.
四和九。
Chandler: You're kidding right?
你在開玩笑吧?
Joey: No. Why?
怎么了?
Chandler: Well that's a full cup!
那是滿杯。
Joey: Damn! I am good at Cups!
我真是杯牌高手。
Monica: I'm not talking to her!
我不要跟她說話!
Phoebe: Well, one of you has to take the first step! And it should be you. Because she's the one who's leaving. It's harder for her!
總得有人先開口,這個人應該是你。因為她要搬走,她比較難過。
Monica: Maybe you're right She made fun of my phone pen!
也許你是對的……但她嘲笑我的留言筆。
Phoebe: I know, I took it hard too. She's in there right now, crying. I can hear her.
我知道,我也覺得很過分。她正在里面哭,我聽得見。
Monica: She's not crying.
她沒有在哭。
Phoebe: She's holding it in. She's so brave. Go.
她正在忍,真勇敢,快去吧。
Monica: Listen, Rachel, I feel really bad about what happened What are you doing?
瑞秋,剛才的事我很……你在干什么?
Rachel: I'm unpacking!
把東西拿出來!
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: I'm not moving! Is that picture straight?
我不搬了!這幅畫正嗎?
Monica: It needs to go about 20 blocks to the left!
離左邊差了20條街!
Rachel: Hey, you know what? You're the one who wants to make this big change and move in with Chandler!
你知道嗎?是你要改變,跟錢德同居!
Rachel: You should be the one to go! Why do I have to leave? !
你才應該走,為什么要我走?!
Monica: Because it's my apartment!
因為這是我的房子!
Rachel: Well it's mine too! What else you got? !
它也是我的,還有呢?!
Monica: How about, you're moving!
還有就是你要搬出去。
Rachel: What!
什么!
Rachel: This is ridiculous. We should be packing you! !
這樣太可笑了,我們應該幫你打包!!
Phoebe: Hey, how are you guys doing?
你們談得怎樣?
Rachel: Great! Monica's moving!
很好,莫妮卡要搬走!
Monica: I am not!
我才沒有!
Rachel: Oh really? ! Then how come all your stuff is in this box? !
是嗎?!那為什么你的東西,都在這個箱子里?
Phoebe: Ok, you guys. You guys I think I know what's going on here. Ok, you guys...STOP! I know that, I know that you're acting mad because you think that it'll make it easier to leave. But
deep down you're still really sad. Deep deep down.
好,我知道是怎么回事了。喂……停!你們是假裝生氣,以免舍不得。其實內心深處你們還是很難過。
Monica: No Phoebe I am mad!
不,我很生氣!
Phoebe: Well, deep deep deep down!
最最最深處!
Rachel: Yeah, I'm just mad!
我就是很生氣!
Phoebe: Then keep running.
那就繼續追吧。
Chandler: You win.
你贏了。
Joey: Well, what did you have?
你是什么牌?
Chandler: Well it doesn't matter because nothing beats a three and a six. That my friend is DCup. Ok, now how much you've won so far?
不重要,什么都比不上三和六。那叫D罩杯。你目前為止贏了多少?。
Joey: Uh, wow, 700.
哇,7百。
Chandler: Not 700 exactly?
不是正好7百吧?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Double it!
再加一倍!
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yes, in Cups, once you get $700, you have to double it.
在杯牌里,一旦贏到7百,就得自動加倍。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Hey, I didn't make up the rules. Ok, so now after you receive the doubling bonus, you get uh, one card. Now that one card could be worth $100, which brings your total to 1,500. Oh
no no, don't get too excited because that's not gonna happen unless you get No way!
規則又不是我訂的。拿到加碼獎金后,你可以拿一張牌。那張牌有可能值1百元,讓你總共贏得1千5。別太興奮,除非你拿到……不會吧!
Monica: Well, this is the last box of your clothes. I'm just gonna label it, ‘What were you thinking?’
這是最后一箱衣服。我會在上面注明,“你在想什么?”
Rachel: Huh. So funny, 'cause I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有意思,我正想到對面,在錢德身上那樣寫。
Phoebe: Ok, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but umm. I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
兩位,不是我想讓事情變得更糟。但我不想跟瑞秋住了。
Monica and Rachel: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: You're just so mean to each other! And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you!
你們對彼此太殘忍了。我不想跟瑞秋翻臉,我還是喜歡你!
Rachel: Well, Phoebe that's fine, because I'm not moving.
沒關系,因為我不搬了。
Monica: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Phoebe you gotta take her! You know I I know I said some really bad stuff about her, but you know Rachel does have some good qualities that that make her a good
roommate.
菲比,你一定要收留她。我說了很多她的壞話,但瑞秋也有一些好室友的特質。
Rachel: Oh really? Like what Monica?
是嗎?舉個例子莫妮卡?
Monica: You know she has 147,000 pairs of boots.
她有147,000雙靴子。
Rachel: Oh yeah, good start Mon.
真是個好例子,莫妮卡。
Monica: She lets you borrow them.
她會借給你穿。
Rachel: Yeah and you stretch them out with your big old clown feet.
然后你再用你的大腳把它撐大。
Monica: Do you wanna live outside? ! Because that's getting cold! She gets tons of catalogs. and umm, she'll fold on the pages of the things she thinks that I'd like.
你想睡路邊嗎?!天氣要變冷了。她有一大堆目錄。她會把我會喜歡的部分折起來。
Phoebe: What else?
還有呢?
Monica: When I take a shower, she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
我洗澡時,她會在鏡子上留言給我。
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I I do, do that.
我做的,是我做的。
Phoebe: That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
真好,我喜歡浴室里有東西可讀。
Monica: When I fall asleep on the couch after reading, she covers me over with a blanket.
我在沙發上看書看到睡著,她會幫我蓋毯子。
Rachel: Well, you know what, I don't want you to be cold.
我不希望你著涼。
Monica: And, when I told her that I was gonna be moving in with Chandler, she was really supportive. You were so great. You made it so easy. And now you have to leave. And I have to live
with a boy!
當我說我要跟錢德同居時。她非常支持我。你真好,你讓事情變得很容易解決。現在你要走了,我得跟一個男生住了!
Rachel: Oh, it's gonna be fine.
不會有事的。
Phoebe: Ok Rachel, now I can't wait to live with you! And you know what we should do? Bring Monica and then we could all live there together! We'll have so much fun! !
瑞秋,我真希望你趕快搬進來!你知道我們該做什么嗎?我們應該把莫妮卡也帶來,一定會很好玩!!
Rachel: But honey, I think she's moving in with Chandler.
但是她要跟錢德住,也對。
Phoebe: Oh that's right. You're still set on that?
你還是要跟他住嗎?
Monica: Kinda. Oh my God! Oh my God!
應該吧。我的天哪!
Ross: Hello? Hey Mon, how's the packing going? Ben? He's fine. Yeah, he's right Oh my God!
莫妮卡,打包順利嗎?班?他很好,他就在……媽呀!
Ross: Get your head outta your shirt there son! What? Yeah, it's a pumpkin. I'll come pack.
把頭從衣服里伸出來兒子!什么?對,是南瓜,我過去幫忙。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: What's wrong?
怎么了?
Joey: Ross and I were helping the girls pack, took a little break. I lost $1,500 to him in Cups!
羅斯和我幫忙打包,在休息時。我跟他玩杯牌輸了1千5!
Chandler: Wh How did you lose at Cups? !
玩杯牌怎么會輸?!
Joey: The same way you lost. I started out with a King and a Queen, bam! Ross gets a 2 and a 3. Then I get a Jack and a King, boom! Ross gets a 4 and a 5! Even Ross was getting the Cup
card, the DCup, the Sitting Down Bonus! Meanwhile, I didn't even get half a cup! Nothing!
跟你輸的方式一樣。我先拿到王和皇后。砰!羅斯拿到2和3。然后我拿到杰克和王。砰!羅斯拿到4和5。羅斯拿到滿杯,D罩杯和自動加碼。我連半副杯牌都湊不到。
Chandler: Oh man!
天哪。
Joey: And he never played before either! You know what I think? I think beginner's luck, very important in Cups.
他之前也沒玩過,我覺得玩杯牌都靠新手的牌運。
Chandler: All right, let's just play one more hand! Just one more hand!
好,我們再玩一把。
Joey: No, no, no more! I cannot lose another dime! I'm serious this time!
不要,我1毛錢也輸不起了。我是說真的。
Joey: In in fact, look, there's a I wanna give you something ok? And let me give it too you now before I pawn it for Cups money.
事實上,我要送你一樣東西。現在就送,免得我為了杯牌的賭債拿去當。
Joey: Now, I want you to have the big white dog as a kind of, you know, like a thank you for being such a great roommate.
我要把大白狗送給你,謝謝你這些年來的照顧。
Chandler: I can't take the big white dog! You love it!
我不能收,你很喜歡這個雕像。
Joey: It's him, not it!
他不是雕像,他是活的!
Chandler: No, what if I bought it from you, you know? And then your your nice gesture would be giving it to me at a reasonable price, say $1,500?
要是我跟你買呢?你可以以合理的價格賣給我,1千5如何?
Joey: Wait a second, I see what you're trying to do here! Youyou're trying to give me money again!
等一下,我知道你想干嘛了。你又想塞錢給我。
Chandler: When did I try to give you money?
我什么時候塞錢給你了?
Joey: Before, over there, with the bills! You tried to give some charity, I said "No," you dropped it. Ok? Then we had a nice last night together. We had some fun, we gambled, nobody tried
to give anybody any money! Now out of the blue, you start with the charity thing again!
之前看帳單的時候。你想施舍我,我說不要,你也就算了。然后我們開心度過最后一晚。說笑,賭錢,誰也沒塞錢給誰。現在你突然又想來這套!
Chandler: I'm just trying to help you out! Ok? I wanna make sure that you're ok.
我只是想幫助你,我想確定你的生活沒問題。
Joey: I will be ok! Look, Chandler. I you gotta get it out of your head that I can't take care of myself. Ok? Look, I'm not gonna miss you helping me out with money. The only thing that I'm
gonna miss...is you. And now the dog.
我會沒問題的,你聽著。你不能老覺得我無法照顧自己。我不會懷念你借錢給我。我唯一會懷念的,就是你。現在還有這只狗。
Monica: Call me when you get there. Ok?
到了打電話給我,好嗎?
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的會很想你。
Rachel: Oh! I have your key.
鑰匙要還你。
Rachel: Here you go.
拿去。
Monica: Thanks.
謝謝。
Rachel: Oh, God! This is silly, I'm gonna see you in a couple of hours! Bye house! Bye babe.
天哪,多好笑,再過幾小時就會見面了。房子再見!再見。
Monica: She really left.
她真的走了。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Thank you.
謝謝你。
Chandler: No problem, roomie.
不客氣,室友。
Monica: Can I ask you a question?
我可以問你一個問題嗎?
Chandler: Sure!
當然可以!
Monica: What the hell is that dog doing here? !
那只狗怎么會在這里?!
Chandler: I invented the game of Cups as a way to give Joey money.
我捏造了杯牌規則好塞錢給喬伊。
Ross: And now you want that money back.
現在你想把錢要回去?
Chandler: Exactly.
沒錯。
Ross: Chandler, what kind of an idiot do you take me for?
錢德,你以為我是白癡嗎?
Chandler: It's not a real game! I made it up!
沒有那種牌,那是我捏造的!
Ross: I'm sorry you lost your money, but I won it fair and square.
很遺憾你的錢沒了,但我贏得光明正大。
Chandler: At a fake game! !
游戲是假的!!
Ross: Now, if you wanna try to make some of it back, I'd be glad to play you for it. But I should warn you, I am very good at Cups.
如果你想贏一點回去,我愿意陪你玩。但我必須警告你,我是杯牌高手。
Chandler: Ok! Now I assume the Saucer card came up when you played last.
好!你上次玩,有出現杯盤牌吧?
Ross: No.
沒有。
Chandler: Hmm, let's see if it comes up this time.
那看看這次能不能夠運氣。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
blanket ['blæŋkit]

想一想再看

n. 毛毯,覆蓋物,排字版
vt. 用毯子裹,

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戲,行為,假裝 adj. 代理的,臨時的,供演出

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折層,折痕
vt. 折疊,包,交叉,擁抱

 
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁榮,低沉聲,帆杠,水柵
vi. 急速增

聯想記憶
gesture ['dʒestʃə]

想一想再看

n. 手勢,姿態
v. 作手勢表達

聯想記憶
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,適度的,通情達理的

 
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,張開
adj. 可伸縮的

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
bonus ['bəunəs]

想一想再看

n. 獎金,紅利

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 跳跳动画| 张少| 别董大古诗一首| 赵琦| 漆黑意志| 我的公主| 隐形人电影完整剧情| 古天乐电影全部作品最新| 小霸王解说呐| 温州新闻| 5.25心理健康日主题班会ppt| 《水中花》日本电影| urban legend| deauxma| 浙江卫视全天节目表| 吴婷个人资料及照片| 王宝强最新电影叫什么| 朱迅身高| 无线新闻| 邓稼先教学设计一等奖优秀教案| 一级片黄色毛片| 抖音充值官网| 肢体的诱惑电影| 预备党员思想汇报四个季度| 爸爸别走歌曲原唱| 张志忠主演电视剧| 西藏卫视在线直播| 二年级上册数学试卷题全套| 老司机avhd101高清| 新步步惊心| 第一财经今日股市直播回放| 速度与激情 电影| cf脚本| 电影《志愿者》观后感| 十一码复式中奖表图片| 迈克尔·j·福克斯| 福音电影| 免费看污污的视频| 魏蔓| 成都影院大全| 装饰色彩|