日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友記 第6季:第6集 最后一夜(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Chandler: Ok! Listen, I'm gonna be moving out so you, are gonna be in charge of paying the rent.

好。我要搬過去,房租就給你繳了。
Joey: Right! And when is that due?
對哦!什么時候要繳?
Chandler: First of the month.
1號。
Joey: That's every month?
每個月嗎?
Chandler: No, just the months you actually want to live here.
不是,你想住的月份才要繳。
Joey: Ahh.
哦。
Chandler: Ok, here is the phone bill.
這是電話費。
Joey: Oh my God! !
上帝?。?!
Chandler: That's our phone number.
那是我們的電話號碼。
Chandler: Now look, I know I kinda sprung this whole me moving out on you things, so why don't I just I just cover you for a while?
是我突然決定要搬走的,所以我先幫你擋一陣子吧。
Joey: No no! No way! Joey Tribbiani does not take charity...Anymore.
不!不行!喬伊崔比亞尼不接受施舍……再也不了。
Chandler: It's not charity, Joe...
這不是施舍……
Joey: I don't know! Forget it!
不行,別再說了!
Joey: Ok? I mean thanks, but I'm done taking money from you. All right, I can take care of myself. Now, what's next? Come on.
謝謝,但我不想再拿你的錢了。我可以照顧自己,還有什么?
Chandler: Ok uh, here's the electric bill.
好,這是電費。
Joey: This is how much we pay for electric? !
用個電要這么多錢?!
Chandler: Well, yeah. No, I hope not! I tried to offer him some money, but he wouldn't take it.
對。其他的賬單以后才看咯?
Phoebe: So is Joey going to have to give up the apartment?
那喬伊得搬出去嗎?
Chandler: No, I hope not! I tried to offer him some money, but he wouldn't take it.
希望不用!我想給他錢,但是他不收。
Phoebe: Well, how much do you think he needs?
你覺得他需要多少?
Chandler: I figure $1,500 would cover him for a few months, you know? But I have to trick him into taking it so I don't hurt his pride.
我想1千5應該夠他活幾個月。但我得騙他收下,免得傷害他的自尊。
Phoebe: Yeah. Why don't you hire him as an actor? You could have him dress up and put on little skits. Just whatever you want.
你怎么不雇他當演員?你可以在你需要的任何時間叫他扮演短劇。
Chandler: Well that would help the pride thing.
那樣對自尊確實有幫助。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey! Wow! You look great! Do you wanna move in with me tomorrow?
嘿!哇!你真是美呆了,明天要不要搬來跟我?。?/div>
Monica: Ok.
好啊。
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Chandler: So, what do you girls have planned for tonight?
你們女生今晚要做什么?
Monica: Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we'd go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.
與其難過我和瑞秋要分開,我們覺得不如去吃飯慶祝。瑞秋要搬去跟菲比住。
Phoebe: And also, my birthday.
還有我的生日。
Monica: It's not your birthday.
今天不是你的生日。
Phoebe: What a mean thing to say! I would never tell you it was not your birthday!
真不給面子,我從來都不會戳穿你!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! So, you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
嘿!你們男生有什么節目嗎?
Chandler: Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we do nothing.
與其待在一起胡混,我們決定這次什么也不做。
Ross: Whoa whoa whoa, Knicks season opener tonight. I, thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it.
今晚是尼克隊首戰。我以為你們會想來我家看。
Joey: I don't know Ross not if you're gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
算了吧,羅斯。我怕你又吹說你放棄打球,去當古生物學家。
Ross: I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist!
我本來就放棄打球去當古生物學家!
Rachel: Pheebs, I was wondering……
菲比,我在想……
Monica: You're not dressed yet? !
你還沒換衣服?
Rachel: We're supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes! !
我們15分鐘后就要去玩了?。?/div>
Rachel: Well and clearly not a minute sooner.
很顯然,時間還早。
Monica: Rachel, you are packed though right, please tell me that you're packed.
你都打包好了吧?拜托你說是。
Rachel: Of course I packed! Monica, relax!
我當然打包好了,你別緊張!
Rachel: I just wanted to ask Phoebe for her opinion on what I should wear tonight.
我只是想問菲比我該穿什么。
Phoebe: My God, I can't get a minute of peace around this. Oh my God! Monica's just gonna kill you.
天哪,我真是一刻也不得閑。我的天哪!莫妮卡會宰了你。
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: Well, what you're wearing is fine for that.
你穿這樣蠻適合被殺的。
Monica: Rachel, I need to borrow You're not packed! You're not packed even a little bit!
瑞秋,我……你沒打包!你根本一點都沒動!
Rachel: Surprise!
驚喜!
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: No, don't get mad 'cause look this is what happened.
你別發飆,是這樣的。
Rachel: So I I started packing, then I realized, ‘What am I doing? I am lousy at packing!’ Right? But you love packing! So, as a gift to you, on our last night, tada!
我開始打包然后想到:我在干嘛?我最不會打包了,對吧?但你最愛打包了,所以做為我的臨別贈禮!
Monica: I'll be coordinator! Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't get you anything! Ok, look, everybody has to help! Ok? Phoebe, you can help, can't you?
我可以當總指揮!對不起,我沒幫你準備禮物!大家都要幫忙,菲比你可以幫忙吧?
Phoebe: I have plans.
我有約會。
Monica: Your plans were with us.
你是跟我們有約會。
Phoebe: That's right.
沒錯。
Monica: All right, Chandler can make boxes, Ross can wrap, and Joey can lift things. Now Phoebe, go tell the guys they have to help out!
錢德可以帖紙箱,羅斯封箱,喬伊搬東西。菲比,去通知男生幫忙。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok!
好!
Monica: My God, thank you! !
天哪,謝謝你?。?/div>
Phoebe: Hurry! Monica's gonna make you pack! She's got jobs for everyone! Now, it's too late for me, but save yourselves!
快逃,莫妮卡要叫你們收東西!她把工作都分好了。我是躲不掉了,你們快逃!
Monica: Ok! The movers will be here in 11 hours. Rachel has not packed.
搬家公司11個小時后會來,瑞秋還沒打包。
Monica: Now, everybody has to help! Chandler, we're gonna start with…
每個人都得幫忙!錢德,你先從……
Chandler: Oh nope, I I have plans with Joey.
不行,我和喬伊有事。
Monica: I thought you said you were gonna do nothing.
你不是說你們沒事?
Chandler: Yes, but for the last time.
這是最后一次了嘛。
Monica: Ok fine, now, Ross...
好吧,羅斯……
Ross: Oh, but but I can't do it.
我沒辦法幫忙。
Monica: Why not?
為什么?
Joey: Don't you have Ben?
不是班要來嗎?
Ross: Because, because I have Ben.
因為班要來。
Monica: It's almost 8 o'clock, it's almost past his bedtime. Where is he?
都快8點了,他都快上床了。他在哪里?
Chandler: He's at a dinner party.
他去參加晚宴。
Monica: Is he really coming? Because I can see into your apartment!
他真的要來?我看得見你家喔!
Ross: Of course he is! Eh, what, you think I'd just use my son as as an excuse? What kind of father do you think I am?
當然是真的了!難道我會拿兒子當借口?你把我當成哪種爸爸?
Monica: All right, sorry.
好吧,對不起。
Ross: I gotta go make a fake Ben.
我得做個班的人偶。
Joey: Here it is! Our last pizzas together as roommates.
來了,室友時代最后的披薩!
Chandler: Oh, I wish I'd know you were gonna do that, I ordered Chinese.
我不知道你會買披薩,我叫了中國菜。
Joey: Oh. Oh that's ok. Hey, actually, in a way it's kinda nice. You know, our last dinner together. Me, bringing the food of my ancestors, you, the food of yours!
沒關系。其實這樣蠻好的,我們最后的兩人晚餐。我帶我祖先的食物,你帶你祖先的食物。
Chandler: Say, Joe, I had a strange idea of what we could do for our last night. What do you say we play a little uh, foosball for money?
喬伊,我有個比較奇怪的想法。我們來打幾盤賭錢如何?
Joey: Are you crazy? You haven't beaten me once since my injury plagued '97 season. It would be easier if you just give me your money.
你瘋啦?自97年傷后復出,你就沒贏過我。你拿錢送我還比較快。
Chandler: Yes, it would.
是啊。
Chandler: What do you say to $50?
你覺得50元如何?
Joey: I say to it: ‘$50, you are more than I have.’
我會對它說:50元,你比我的財產還多。
Chandler: If you know that you are gonna win though, what difference does it make?
既然知道會贏,為什么不賭?
Joey: Ok, you're on.
好,賭了。
Chandler: Ok, let's play!
好,開賽!
Chandler: The big game, Italy vs. China, apparently.
大戰,意大利對……當然是中國隊。
Rachel: Ohhh, look, it's the rollerblades.
看,是直排輪鞋。
Monica: Oh God!
天哪!
Rachel: You remember when we got these?
記得我們什么時候買的嗎?
Monica: No.
不記得。
Rachel: Uh I guess you weren't there.
那你當時應該不住這里。
Phoebe: You guys, we said we were gonna have fun! Come on, hey, remember the time…You don't remember?
喂,我們說過要開心的。別這樣,記不記得那次……你們不記得嗎?
Rachel: I'm sorry Pheebs, I guess I'm just really sad that I'm leaving.
對不起,要搬走我真的很難過。
Monica: I'm gonna miss you so much.
我會很想你。
Phoebe: Well, this doesn't have to be so sad though. You know?
其實不必這么難過。
Phoebe: Maybe instead of just thinking about how much you're gonna miss each other, you should like think about some other things you're not gonna miss.
別再想你們會想念對方了,想想你們不愿意想起的事。
Monica: I don't think there's anything.
我覺得沒有。
Phoebe: Come on, there's gotta be something.
總會有一兩件。
Monica: No, she's perfect.
沒有,她太完美了。
Rachel: I have one.
我有一件。
Phoebe: Good! Great! You can go first.
很好!你先說。
Rachel: I guess I'm not gonna miss the fact...that you're never allowed to move the phone pen.
我不會忘記,你不準我把留言筆拿走。
Phoebe: Good, that's a good one. OK, Monica, and you think you know, does Rachel move the phone pen?
說得好,莫妮卡,你有嗎?瑞秋會把留言筆拿走嗎?
Monica: Aw, sometimes. Always, actually.
有時候會。其實每次都會。
Phoebe: Ok, good. There you go. Doesn't anyone feel better?
這就對了,這樣不是好多了?
Monica: Not just the phone pen. I never get my messages.
不只是留言筆。我老是收不到留言。
Rachel: You get your messages.
你收到啦。
Monica: Yeah, well I don't think it really counts if you have to read them off the back of your hand after you fall asleep on the couch.
你在沙發上睡著,而我只有去看你的手背才知道留言應該不算。
Rachel: So, so, you missed a message from who? Chandler or your mom? Or Chandler? Or your mom?
那你是沒接到誰的留言?錢德還是你媽?還是錢德?還是你媽?
Phoebe: Great! It worked! No one's sad.
太好了,成功了!沒人難過了。
Joey: Yes! I win again! Haha! That's like 500 bucks you owe me! Whoo ho hoo! $500, that is a loooot of electricity! Whoo ho ho! I gotta buy some food.
萬歲!我又贏了,你已經欠我5百了。5百元能買很多電對吧!我得買點吃的。
Chandler: Ok, give me a chance to win my money back. Ok? Sudden death, one goal, $1,000.
給我撈本的機會,驟死賽,一球,1千。
Joey: You serious?
真的?
Chandler: Oh yes!
當然!
Joey: Ok, get ready to owe me!
好,準備欠我錢吧!
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Ok, here we go. Ready?
來吧,好了嗎?
Chandler: No! No! No! No one can beat me. See? Now, that's why only the little fake men are supposed to do the kicking.
別想贏我。看吧,所以只有小假人,可以出腳。
Monica: Hello? Oh, hi Ross! See? Other people call me!
為?你好,羅斯!……看吧,還有別人會給我打電話。
Rachel: Ooh, your brother. Score!
哦,是你哥哥,你贏了!
Monica: What's up?
怎樣?
Ross: Oh, I'm just over here with Ben. I thought we'd say hi.
我跟班在一起,想跟你問個好。
Monica: Oh, put him on!
讓他聽電話!
Ross: Ben, say hi to Aunt Monica. Oh, I guess he doesn't feel like talking right now.
班,跟莫妮卡姑姑打招呼。
Ross: Uh He's smiling though! Ok, talk to you later. You know, Daddy was gonna be a basketball player.
看來他現在不想說話,不過他在笑。好,待會再聊。爸爸本來會成為籃球運動員的。
Phoebe: Yeah, I think it was better when you guys were sad. Hey, uh, remember the rollerblades? Oh.
我覺得你們難過時比較好。記得這雙直排輪鞋嗎?
Rachel: You know what else I'm not gonna miss? ‘I'm Monica. I wash the toilet 17 times a day. Even if people are on it!’
你知道我還不會懷念什么?我是莫妮卡,我一天刷十七次馬桶,就算有人坐在上面也照刷。
Monica: ‘Hi I'm Rachel, is my sweater too tight? No? Oh, I'd better wash it and shrink it!’
我是瑞秋,我的毛衣太緊了嗎?不會?那我得洗一洗讓它縮水。
Rachel: ‘I'm Monica, I don't get phone messages from interesting people. Ever!’
我是莫妮卡,都沒有有趣的人留言給我。
Phoebe: Hey! I call her!
我會打給她!
Monica: ‘Oh my God, I love Ross! I hate Ross! I love Ross! I hate Ross!’
天哪!我愛羅斯,我恨羅斯 我愛羅斯,我恨羅斯。
Rachel: ‘Oh my God, I can't find a boyfriend! So I guess I'll just stumble across the hall and sleep with the first guy I find in there!’
天哪!我交不到男朋友。干脆到對面去看到誰就上誰。
Phoebe: You guys, come on, this is the last night!
拜托,這可是最后一夜了。
Rachel: Yeah, you're right you're right, and so, for the last time I would like to ask you: Boo hoo! Get out of my room!
你說得對,所以我再說最后一次:滾出我的房間!
Phoebe: Yeah, we should get a move on if we wanna make those dinner reservations.
如果想趕去餐廳就得快了。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,樂譜
vt. 記分,刻

聯想記憶
pride [praid]

想一想再看

n. 自豪,驕傲,引以自豪的東西,自尊心
vt

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
stumble ['stʌmbl]

想一想再看

n. 絆倒,失策
vi. 絆倒,失策,躊躇,無

聯想記憶
paleontologist [,pæliɔn'tɔlədʒist]

想一想再看

n. 古生物學者 =palaeontologist

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打敗,戰勝,打,敲打,跳動
n. 敲打,

 
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善機關(團體), 仁慈,寬厚

聯想記憶
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 慶祝,慶賀,頌揚

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 禁忌爱游戏| 江苏卫视今天节目表| 南来北往电视剧剧情| 水中生孩子视频| 10000个常用人名| 男操女视频免费| 井冈山必去的三个景点| 深夜福利在线| 北京卫视今天节目预告| 社会主义道德原则| 里番在线看| monparis是什么牌子香水| 文史茶馆| 王音棋的个人简历| 月光奏鸣曲第三乐章钢琴谱| 爱情三选一| 浙江省全省地图| 《平凡之路》电影| 尘埃落定演员表| 生物七年级下册人教版电子书| 变成黑皮辣妹然后和朋友做| 38在线电影| 国产精品欧美大片| cctv16体育节目表今天目表| 2014年9月日历表查询| 情侣视频| 秋霞影视| 安东诺夫机场电影叫什么名字| 我爱五指山我爱万泉河 | 游泳池play高h| 湿身美女| 不离不弃 电视剧| 卜冠今| 1号玩家| 24点数学题目100道| 小城故事多三观不正| 美女mm| 关于心情的词语| 崔哲浩| 黑衣人| 顺风|