Have a lovely day and do give the happy couple my best. I will.
今天玩得開心,替我祝福新婚夫婦。好的。
Oh, by the way, Sherlock, do you remember Redbeard?
對了,夏洛克,還記得紅胡子么? (15世紀著名海盜兄弟)
I'm not a child anymore, Mycroft.
我不是小孩子了,麥克羅夫特。
No, of course you're not.
當然不是了。
Enjoy not getting involved, Sherlock.
享受你的"不陷入"吧,夏洛克。
Pray silence for the best man.
大家安靜,有請伴郎。

Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, and... um, others. A-also...
女士們先生們,親朋好友們還有……其他人還,還有……格雷格
Greg… Molly. I've just had a thought.
茉莉。我剛想到。
Is that a brain? What if John asks Sherlock to be his best man?
那是人腦么?要是約翰請夏洛克做伴郎怎么辦?
Well, he will, won't he? He's bound to. Exactly.
肯定會請他的吧?就是啊。
So? So, he'll have to make a speech, in front of people.
所以?他得演講,當著一群人的面。
There'll be actual people there, actually listening.
在場會有很多人,認真聽他發言。