Well, what's the worst that could happen?
那還能要命不成?
Helen-Louise probably wondered the same. Helen-Louise?
海倫·露易絲肯定也是這么想的。海倫·露易絲?
Oh, hello dear. I was just thinking, if John does ask Sherlock...
喂,親愛的。我在想,要是約翰真請夏洛克...
What, the speech, dear? No, it'll be fine.
你說演講?沒問題的啦。
It's not just the speech, though, is it? Oh, brilliant! Mrs Hudson? Hello, darling. Are you all right?
不僅是演講,對吧?太機智了!赫德森太太?好呀,親愛的。你沒事吧?
I was coming to see Sherlock and I thought you were... No...Possibly dying.
我來找夏洛克,還以為你……沒事……要死了。
Oh, sorry. What's wrong?
抱歉。出什么事了?
The telegrams! Sorry, what? Oh, sorry. Telegrams! Right, um...
要讀電報!你說什么?對不起。電報!哦,對……

First things first, telegrams.
首先,讀電報。
Well, they're not actually telegrams, we just call them telegrams. I don't know why. Wedding tradition.
其實不是電報,只是這么叫而已,不懂。婚禮習俗吧。
Because we don't have enough of that already, apparently.
好像繁文縟節還不夠多似的。
"To Mr and Mrs Watson, so sorry I am unable to be with you on your special day."
致華生夫婦:抱歉大喜之日不能躬逢其盛。
"Good luck and best wishes, Mike Stanford."
祝福你們,邁克·斯坦福。
"To John and Mary, all good wishes for your special day," "with love and many big..."
致約翰和瑪麗,特殊的日子獻上最真摯的祝福。愛你們,大……
"Big squishy cuddles from Stella and Ted."
大力熊抱,斯黛拉和泰德。