Yes? What, Sherlock?
喂,什么事,夏洛克
Why are you out of breath? Filing. Either I've caught you in a compromising position or you've been working out again.
你喘什么?整理檔案。你要么在跟人滾床單要么又在健身。
I favour the latter. What do you want? I need your answer, Mycroft, as a matter of urgency.
我傾向后者。到底何事?快答復,麥克羅夫特,很緊急。
Answer? Even at the eleventh hour, it's not too late, you know.
答復?最后一刻趕來,也不算太晚。
Oh, Lord! Cars can be ordered, private jets commandeered. Today. It's today, isn't it?
老天哪!叫專車,派飛機。是今天,是今天吧?
No, Sherlock, I will not be coming to the night-do, as you so poetically put it.
不,夏洛克,我不參加“夜勤”,多謝你說得這么詩意。
What a shame. Mary and John will be extremely d... Delighted not to have me hanging around.
真可惜,瑪麗和約翰會很郁……愉悅,不用見到礙眼的我。
Oh, I don't know. There should always be a spectre at the feast.
那可說不準。宴席上總該有些怨靈嘛。
So, this is it, then? The big day.
就是今天了吧?大喜的日子。
I suppose I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on.
今后大概會經常看到你了。
What do you mean? Just like old times.
什么意思?一如往昔。

No, I don't understand. Well, it's the end of an era, isn't it?'
不明白。一個時代完結了,不是么?
John and Mary, domestic bliss. No, no, no. I prefer to think of it as the beginning of a new chapter.
約翰和瑪麗,家長里短。不不,我將它看作新篇章的開始。
What? Nothing. I know that silence. What?
什么?沒事。我明白這種沉默,快說!
Well, I'd better let you get back to it. You have a big speech or something, don't you?
專心參加婚禮吧。還要講個話,對吧?
What? Cakes, karaoke, mingling.
什么?吃蛋糕 K歌,跟人套近乎。
Mycroft! This is what people do, Sherlock.
麥克羅夫特!這就是凡人生活,夏洛克。
They get married.
結婚,成家。
I warned you, don't get involved.
我告誡過你,不要陷入太深。
Involved? I'm not involved. No... John asked me to be his best man, how could I say no?
陷入?我才沒陷入。對哦……約翰邀請我做伴郎,我怎能拒絕?
Absolutely.I'm not involved. I believe you. Really, I do.
就是。才沒陷入。我相信你,真的。