I don't know, I'll ask one.
不知道,得問他們。
You're a detective.
你是偵探耶。
Yep. Have you solved any murders? Sure, loads. Can I see? Yeah, all right.
沒錯。破過殺人案嗎?多的是。我能看看嗎?行啊。
What's all the stuff in his eye? Maggots. Cool!
他眼睛里是什么?蛆。贊!
He said you had some pictures for him, as a treat?
他說你有好看的圖片來獎勵他?
Er, yes, if he's good. Beheadings. Lovely little village.
對,只要他乖乖聽話。斬首。那是個可愛的小村。
Hmm? What did you say? Hold it. Nice!
你剛說什么?定住。很美!
I'm starving. Thanks. I had to lose so much weight to get into this dress. Hmm, he's nice.
餓死我了。謝謝。為了穿婚紗減肥真痛苦。嗯,那人不錯。
Traces of two leading brands of deodorant, both advertised for their strength,
身上混雜兩種著名強力香體露,
suggestive of a chronic body odour problem, manifesting under stress.
說明長期有體臭,壓力太大會發病。
OK, done there. What about his friend?
那算了,他朋友如何?

Long-term relationship, compulsive cheat. Seriously?
有長期女友,習慣性出軌。真的啊?
Waterproof cover on his smart-phone.
手機上有防水殼。
Yet his complexion doesn't indicate outdoor work.
但看膚色,不是做戶外工作的。
It suggests he's in the habit of taking his phone into the shower with him,
說明他經常帶手機進浴室
which means he often receives texts and emails he'd rather went unseen.
也即經常收到私密信息和郵件。
Can I keep you?
你留下陪我玩吧 ?
Do you like solving crimes? Do you have a vacancy?
喜歡破案嗎?你缺人手?
So, Harry? Er, no. No show.
哈利呢?呃,沒來
Darling, I'm so sorry. Yeah, it was a bit of a punt asking her, I suppose.
親愛的,真遺憾。邀請她時就大概料到了。
Still, free bar, wouldn't have been a good mix.
但有免費酒水,她還是別來好。