Oh. God, wow! Is that...? He came.
天哪!那是不是……他真來了。
So that's him, Major Sholto. Uh-huh.
那就是舒爾托少校吧。嗯哼。
If they're such good friends, why does he barely even mention him?
他們這么要好,怎么從沒聽他提過?
He mentions him all the time to me, never shuts up about him.
跟我這常說,一提起就講個不停。
About him? Mm-hmm.
講的是這人?是呀。
Urgh! I chose this wine, it's bloody awful!
我竟然選了這酒,太難喝了!
Yes, but it's definitely him that he talks about? Mm-hmm.
他講個不停的是這人?是啊。
I'm very, very, glad to see you, sir.
長官,你能來我太榮幸了。
I know you don't really do this sort of thing.
我知道,你并不常參加這類活動。
Well, I do for old friends, Watson.
為了老友我愿意來,華生。
John. It's good to see you. You too.
約翰。見到你很高興。我也是。
Civilian life suiting you, then?
你挺適應平民生活啊?
Er, er, yes. Well, I think so, sir.
算是吧,長官。

No more need for the trick cyclist?
不用看心理醫生了?
No, I go now and then. Sort of a top-up.
偶爾會去,算是鞏固吧。
Therapy can be very helpful.
心理咨詢挺有幫助。
Where are you living these days?
你現在住在哪?
Oh, way out in the middle of nowhere. You wouldn't know it.
遙遠偏僻的地方,你肯定沒聽過。
You look well...I've never even heard him say his name.
你氣色不錯……從未聽他提起過這人。
Well, he's almost a recluse, you know, since... Yes.
他算是位隱士,自從……知道。
I didn't think he'd show up at all.
根本沒想到他會來。
John says he's the most unsociable man he's ever met.
約翰說,這是他認識的最不擅交際的人。
He is? He's the most unsociable? Hmm.
這個是最不擅交際的?嗯。
Ah, that's why he's bouncing around him like a puppy.
怪不得他圍著那人狂搖尾巴。
Oh, Sherlock! Neither of us were the first, you know. Stop smiling. It's my wedding day!
哦,夏洛克!我們都不是他第一個啦。不許笑。我在結婚耶!