日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友記 第4季:第7集 錢德勒終和凱西在一起(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Chandler: I just walked in the bathroom saw Kathy naked! It was like torture!

我剛才走進浴室,竟看見凱斯一絲不掛??!簡直是種折磨!
Ross: You know if we ever go to war and you're captured, you're in for a big surprise.
如果你曾當過戰俘,那你才會驚訝的知道什么叫"折磨"。
Chandler: It just keeps getting worse and worse! You know? I mean it's bad enough that I'm in love with my roommates girlfriend.
情況越來越糟??!你知道么?我愛上了我室友的女朋友,這可太糟糕了!
Which by the way, I think she knows. Because every time we're in the same room together there's this weird like energy between us.
而且,我想她也知道。因為每次我們倆同處一室,在我倆之間總有種怪異的能量。
And call me crazy, but I think she likes me too. And now I have seen her naked.
更叫我瘋狂的是,我想她也喜歡我。而且現在我更看見她的裸體了??!
I mean at least when I've seen her with clothes on, I could imagine her body was like covered in boils or something.
我是說,當我看見她穿著衣服的時候,我至少可以想象她的軀體是被樹皮什么的給蓋住的。
But there are no boils, she's smooth! Smooth!
但是現在卻沒有樹皮,她是光著身子的!光著的!
Phoebe: Wow! Could everyone totally see up his robe?
喔!大家是不是都看見他浴袍下面的東西了?!
All: Yeah! Oh my God!
是??!我的天!
Casey: Here you go.
給你!
Joey: Great! All right, so I'll call you later.
好極了!那么,我遲些打電話給你。
Casey: Great!
好的!
Chandler: Hey-Hey-Hey! Who was that?
嘿!那是誰?
Joey: That would be Casey. We're going out tonight.
那是凱希,我們晚上要約會。
Chandler: Going out, huh? Wow! Wow! So, things didn't work out with Kathy, huh? Bummer.
約會?喔!喔!那么你和凱斯有什么不妥,嗯?無賴老兄。
Joey: No, things are fine with Kathy. I'm having a late dinner with her tonight, right after my early dinner with Casey.
沒有,我跟凱斯很好。我今晚和她有個遲點的晚餐。就在我和可斯的晚餐之后。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah-yeah. And the craziest thing is: I just ate a whole pizza myself!
是的。是的。更夸張的是我剛剛一個人吃了一整個披薩!
Chandler: Wait! You're going out with Kathy!
等一下!你要和凱斯約會!
Joey: Yeah. Why're you getting so upset?
對,你干嘛這么不安?
Chandler: Well, I'm upset- for you. I mean, having sex with an endless line of beautiful women must be very unfulfilling for you.
全是因為你。我是說,沒完沒了和各色美貌女子上床,恐怕很難滿足你。
Joey: What is the big deal? It's not like we're exclusive.
這有什么大不了的??又不是只有我們才這么干!
Chandler: Look, Joey, Kathy is clearly not fulfilling your emotional needs.
聽著,喬伊。凱斯很明顯無法滿足你的感情需求。
But Casey, I mean granted I just saw the back of her head, but I got this sense that she's-she's smart, and funny, and gets you.
但是可斯,老實說我只看到過她的后腦勺,但是我能感覺到她。。她聰明、風趣而且很在乎你。
Joey: You got all that from the back of her head?
光看后腦勺就知道這么多?
Chandler: All right, look, I just think it's time for you to settle down. You know? Make a choice, pick a lane.
好吧,聽著,我想你真的應該安定下來了。做個選擇,選條道路。
Joey: Who's Elaine?
誰是伊萊恩?
Phoebe: "Little, tiny Tarzan, swinging on a nose hair. Swinging with the greatest of ease..."
小泰山,在鼻毛上蕩秋千,悠閑的蕩著秋千......
Darn it! Now I don't know how to get to the next verse.
該死的!現在我不知道該怎么轉到下一段。
Ross: Oh, you could just go uh, "greatest of ease...BAH-bah-bha-bhannn." Then go right into it.
你只需要這樣:"很悠閑呀,然后繼續下去。
Phoebe: Yeah, ooh, I like that! Yeah. Wait! How do you know about 'bah-bah-bha-bhan?'
對呀,我喜歡!等一下,你是怎么知道的?
Ross: Well umm, you know, I used to play.
呣,你知道,我過去也經常彈奏樂器
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, that's right, the keyboards, huh?
對了對了,是電子琴,呣?
Ross: Yeah, I mean, just a little in high school, but then I really got into it in college. I mean that's-that's when I really found my sound.
對,我上高中的時候只是玩玩,到大學時就完全地沉迷其中了。我是說,我那是真的找到屬于我的聲音!
Monica: Oh God! Orange juice just came out of my nose, but it was totally worth it. My God, I completely forgot about your sound.
喔,天!橙汁從我鼻子里出來了,但這也很值得,我都忘了你的聲音。
Ross: Yeah.
是。
Monica: He used to lock himself in the basement for hours. No one was every allowed to hear, "The Sound."
他過去常常把自己關在地下室好幾個小時。不準任何人來聽他的那種"聲音"。
Phoebe: I wanna hear "The Sound."
我想聽那個“聲音”
Ross: Really? No. I mean, no, I haven't played in so long, and-and, well it's-it's really personal stuff, you know?
真的?喔,不,我已經好久沒有彈過了,而且,這是很私人的東東,你明白?
Phoebe: Come on, play that funky music white boy.
來嘛!演奏你那恐怖的音樂吧,"小孩"!
Monica: Yeah, come on.
是啊。
Ross: No, you guys, I mean, my keyboards are all the way uh- No, yeah, ok.
不,我的電子琴早就在我那收起來了。噢,好吧,我去拿。
Rachel: So, who wants to get some dinner with me later? I really wanna try that new Italian restaurant.
誰待會要跟我吃飯?我想去那家意大利餐廳。
Supposed to be really good. Saw a lot of Chinese people eating in there.
應該很不錯,我看到里面有很多中國人。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在說什么?
Rachel: Remember you said some restaurant must be really good because you saw all these Chinese people eating in there?
你常說某家餐廳一定很不錯,因為里面有很多中國人。
Monica: That's because it was a Chinese restaurant.
因為那是中國餐廳。
Rachel: Oh. Well, I still wanna go. Who wants to come?
我還是想去,誰要一起?
Joey: Oh, I can't. I got two dinner dates tonight, so I gotta get ready.
我不行,我晚上有兩個約會,所以,我要去準備了。
Rachel: All right, girls' night out.
好,就我們女生了。
Monica: Oh sorry honey, but we gotta prep that catering thing we have tomorrow.
對不起,我們得準備明天的宴會。
Rachel: Oh, that's right. I wish I was one of those people who could eat in restaurants alone.
是啊,我希望我可以像那些人一樣可以一個人在餐館吃飯。
Monica: You should try it. It's a really good thing to do.
你應該試試看,那樣蠻好的。
Rachel: I just think I'd feel really self-conscious, you know? Like I was on display or something.
我會渾身不對勁,你知道嗎?好像自己是展示品。
Phoebe: Nah, I was on display once. Nothing like eating alone.
我展示過,跟獨自吃飯不像。
Rachel: I just had a great time with myself.
我自己玩得很開心。
Chandler: Well, this could be a good story.
聽起來是個很好的故事。
Rachel: At dinner. It was so liberating! You know, I don't need people to have fun. I'm fun. I'm a fun girl!
我是說吃飯,感覺好自由,我不需要別人給我樂趣,我能自得其樂,我是個有趣的女孩。
Chandler: Are you a naughty girl? No, just fun. Fun. Good. Fun. Fun.
你是個壞女孩嗎?有趣就好,有趣,很好。
Monica: See, I told you you'd have fun.
我就說會很好玩吧?
Rachel: I know.
是啊。
Chandler: Although I must say that I totally judge any woman I see eating alone.
但我對自己吃飯的女生有偏見。
Rachel: Why?
為什么?
Monica: Excuse me, what's wrong with a woman eating alone?
很抱歉,自己吃飯有什么不對。
Chandler: Well, obviously something. She's-eating-alone.
當然有,她自己吃飯耶。
Ross: Ok, guys.
好了,大伙兒。
Chandler: All right! Bring it on, you...
好吧,你竟然又找出來了。
Ross: Here we go.
我們開始吧。
Ross: You know, I've-I've never played my stuff for anyone before, so it's important that-that you understand it's about communicating very private emotions.
你們要知道,我從未,從未在別人面前表演過我的作品。所以你們得清楚一件很重要的事,我將和大家交流非常私人的感情。
Ross: You know, umm, you should-you should think of umm, my work as wordless sound poems.
你們還得知道,你們得,呃,你們得思考,我的作品就像是是無言的詩。
Ross: That's what I'm...
我還要說......
Chandler: Oh my God! Play!
噢,天呀,快彈!!
Monica: Boy, that was-that was, umm...terrific.
聽呀,簡直太......呣,太棒了!
Chandler: Really, bitching!
真的是,棒極了!
Phoebe: Wow, it was so...wow!
喔,實在是太......喔!
Ross: Really? ! I mean, really?
真的么?我是說,真的么?
Rachel: Yeah, I mean, you should play in public!
是的,你應該到公眾場合來彈。
Ross: Wow! Thanks, you guys. That's uh- ohh, I wanna, I wanna play you another piece! Umm! Uh! Aw!
喔!多謝大家!下面,我想,我想再為大家演奏另一首曲子!呣,噢!
I left my uh, helicopter sounds on another disk. I'll be right back, Ok? Aw, this's, this's so nice, I mean, I'm- I am so...
我把直升飛機的聲音錄在另一張盤上了。我去拿,馬上回來,好么?這太好了!我是說,我是如此......
Monica: Oh God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement!
噢,幸虧老爸的地下室有隔音層?。?/div>
Rachel: Oh, I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.
噢,我不敢相信,他竟然用彈奏這種曲子的手指撫摸過我!
Phoebe: What're you guys talking about, I loved it! It was soo moving. Oh, plus it's just, it's so different from the stuff you usually hear.
你們都在說什么呀,我非常喜歡!非常動人!而且,而且它還同你們平常聽的東西完全不一樣!
Chandler: You mean, music?
你是說音樂嗎?
Chandler: Yeah, I know what you're thinking! Yes, yes, your breasts are just as firm and juicy.
是,我知道你在想什么!是的是的,你的胸部也很結實而誘人!
Chandler: Come in!
請進!
Kathy: Hey! Oh, God, is that Baywatch?
天哪,那是《海灘游俠》嗎?
Chandler: Uh yes, but uh, I just watch it for the articles.
對,我只是為了寫文章才要看的。
Kathy: So is Joey around?
喬伊在嗎?
Chandler: No-no, he's not back yet, but he'll gonna be here any minute. So uh, come on in. Have a seat. Bow or stern?
不在,他還沒回來,但是他再過幾分鐘就回來了。先請進,坐一會吧!船頭還是船尾??
Kathy: I uh, don't really have a preference. You?
我無所謂坐哪,你呢?
Chandler: I like it in the stern....of the boat. Hello.
我喜歡坐在"末端"......的船尾!喂。
Joey: Hey, it's me. Listen, Casey and I were on our way back and we had a little car trouble.
嘿,是我。聽著,我和可斯在回來的路上,但是車子出問題了。
Chandler: What happened? .
怎么了?
Joey: We broke down on the Parkway, so I have to walk back and get some transmission fluid.
我們在專屬車道上拋錨了,我得走回去拿一些傳動液。
Anyway listen, could you please tell Kathy that I'm sorry and I'll be there as soon as I can?
并且聽著,請告訴凱斯我會盡快趕回來的。
Chandler: Why can't you tell her?
你怎么不自己說?
Joey:'Cause I only have one quarter, and I think my time is about to-
因為我只有一刻鐘,而且我想投幣時間快要......
Chandler: Joey! Joey! !
喬伊?喬伊?
Joey: Yeah?
怎樣?
Chandler: I thought your time ran out.
我以為你時間到了。
Joey: Me too, but I guess I do have a couple of more-
我也這么以為,但是我想我還有幾......
Chandler: Uhh, that was Joey. He's running a little late, and he says he's sorry.
呣,是喬伊,他說他很抱歉,他得遲點到了。
Kathy: Oh
噢。
Chandler: So, I guess it's just uh, you and me then.
噢。所以我想,呣?!,F在只有你和我。
Kathy: Oh, ok.
噢,好。
Chandler: Yeah, I think it is!
呃,就是這樣的了。
Kathy: So, what'd you do today?
你今天做了什么?
Chandler: Oh, I had an appointment to get my hair cut...
哦,我今天要去理發的。
Kathy: Oh, it looks great!
哦,你的發型很好看!
Chandler:...and then it got canceled.
呃,后來沒去成。
Kathy: Well I can cut it.
我可以幫你剪。
Chandler: Really? ! Do you do that?
真的嗎?你真的會?
Kathy: Yeah, I do. Oh, of course, I learned at my aunt's dog grooming shop, but hey, what do you say?
是的,我會理。我從我姑媽的狗兒理發店學的,你看怎么樣?
Chandler: Dog grooming huh? Ok, just don't make my tail too poofy.
狗兒理發店?好的,只要別把我的尾巴搞得太脂粉氣了!
Kathy: You have really great hair.
你的發質很好。
Chandler: Well, thanks. I grow it myself. You know who also has great hair is Joey!
噢,謝謝。我自己長出來的。你知道么,Joey的發質也很好!
Kathy: Yes! Yeah! Joey has great hair! Umm, I'm basically done here. Let me just get this hair off your neck.
噢!是的!喬伊的發質也很好!呣,我基本上干完了。讓我把你脖子上的頭發屑掃掉。
Chandler: Wh-what're you doing?
你在干什么?
Kathy: Checking to see if it's even.
檢查是否看著比較自然。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Kathy: Looks good.
看起來很好。
Chandler: Oh It's the phone! The phone's making sounds! Hello!
噢!是電話!電話在響!喂!
Joey: Hey dude, it's me.
老兄,是我。
Chandler: Hey it's Joey!
我是喬伊。
Joey: Listen uh, I'm really sorry, but looks like we'll be stuck here for a while. I got the transmission fluid, went to put it in the car, transmission wasn't there!
聽著,我非常抱歉,看起來我被困在這里了。我拿到了傳動液,但是當我準備倒進汽車的時候,卻發現傳送器不見了!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, it must've fallen out a few blocks back. I just figured we hit a dog.
嗯,可能是在前幾個路口就掉了。當時聽到異響,我還以為撞到了狗。
Chandler: Ok.
Joey: Listen uh, could you put Kathy on, I wanna apologize to her.
請凱西來聽,我要跟她道歉。
Chandler: Oh yeah man. Joey.
好,喬伊找你。
Kathy: Hey. Oh no it's fine, don't worry about it. Yeah-no, stop apologizing, it's ok. Yeah! I'll talk to you tomorrow. I should uh, probably go.
噢,一切都還好,不用為我擔心。噢,不用道歉,不要緊好,我明天再找你。我想,我可能得走了。
Chandler: Yeah. Yes! Yeah.
呃,是的!沒錯。
Kathy: I forgot my purse.
我忘了帶皮包。
Chandler: Oh.
哦。
Kathy: Oh, I really did forget my purse.
我是真的忘了帶皮包。
Chandler: No-mur-mur-mur.
不-不-不-不
Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no, it is bad, it's bad, it's bad!
噢,不-不-不-不!這太差勁了!太差、太差勁了!
Kathy: Horrible!
可怕極了!
Chandler: Wait the uh, the kiss or the situation?
呃等等,你是說吻得不好?
Kathy: No-no-no, the kiss was good.
不,那個吻很棒。
Chandler: Ok!
那就好!
Kathy: No, but that's bad!
但這樣很不好。
Chandler: Ooh! Yes! Ok! Here's what we do, we-we forget it happened.
對,好,這樣吧,我們忘了這件事。
Kathy: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: Ok, we-we swallow our feelings. Even if it means we're unhappy forever. Sound good?
好吧,我們得隱藏我們的感情,甚至可能我們將從此都不快樂,聽起來好些么?
Kathy: Aw. Can you really do that?
你真的做得到?
Chandler: I have to; he-he's my best friend, and you're seeing him.
我不得不,他是我最好的朋友而你在跟他交往。
Kathy: Aw, Chandler, I like Joey a lot, but, with you...
錢德,我很喜歡喬伊,但是和你在一起......
Chandler: Oh-no-no-no! Don't! Don't! See? See, you're getting me confused, I'm starting to yearn.
不-不-不!不要說!不要說!你看,你把我弄胡涂了,我開始有所期望了??!
Kathy: I'm sorry. If you wanna pretend that nothing happened, I can try.
我很抱歉。但如果你想裝作什么都沒發生,我可以試試!
Chandler: I-I think we have to.
我們非這么做不可。
Kathy: Ok. Bye.
好,再見。
Chandler: Bye.
再見。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 顯示,陳列,炫耀
vt. 顯示,表現,夸

 
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶結,船頭

 
exclusive [iks'klu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 獨占的,唯一的,排外的
n. 獨家新

聯想記憶
basement ['beismənt]

想一想再看

n. 根基,地下室
n.(新英格蘭)特別

聯想記憶
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平穩的,流暢的,安祥的,圓滑的,攪拌均勻的,可

 
darn [dɑ:n]

想一想再看

v. 織補 n. 補釘 int. 該死(damn的委婉語

聯想記憶
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假裝,裝作
adj. 假裝的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 迪卡娅电影| 贝瓦儿歌菊花开| 蝴蝶视频在线观看| 2 broke girls| 秀场视频高清完整版| 房屋归属协议书模板| 黄色网址视频| 抖音网页版入| 福利视频观看| 10元人民币图片| 裸体模特| 监禁逃亡2| 武汉日夜| 恶魔实验豚鼠| 我,喜欢你演员表介绍| 演员王磊| 少妇电影网| 间宫祥太朗| 陈宝华| 李顺大造屋| 电影白蛇传| 内蒙古通辽地图| 杨颖电影| 风雨上海滩电视剧30集在线观看| 勇者1—42集免费观看电视剧视频| 我是特种兵之火凤凰演员表全部| 电影绿色地狱| 派拉蒙影业| 贝加尔湖畔钢琴谱| 白雪公主国语免费观看中文版| 母亲とが话しています免费| 九州电影网| 陈妍希三级露全乳电影| 重启之蛇骨佛蜕免费观看完整版| 爱神的诱惑电影| 抖音下载安装i| 浙江卫视节目回放入口| 日本电影怪物| 超级风暴国语电影在线观看| 北京卫视今天全部节目表| 吻胸捏胸揉视频大全|