日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友記 第4季:第6集 送禮物風波(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Cheryl: So, thank you for the delicious dinner.

那么,謝謝你這頓美味的晚餐。
Ross: You're welcome for a delicious dinner.
不客氣。
Phoebe: Hey, what're you guys looking at?
你們在看什么?
Chandler: Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.
羅斯和世界最漂亮的姑娘。
Phoebe: Yeah, come to papa.
對,到爸爸這兒來。
Ross: I know!
我知道!
Monica: Probably the only time I'll ever say this, but did you see the ass on her?
也許只有一次,不過我會一直這么說,但是你注意她的屁股了么?
Chandler: Where did you, when did you, how did you...How did you get a girl like that?
你從哪兒,你什么時候,你怎么...... 你怎么把這樣的姑娘搞到手的?
Rachel: Yeah, so what is she, like a...like a spokesmodel, or an aerobics instructor, what?
對,她是不是,比如車展模特,或者健身教練什么的?
Ross: Actually she's a paleontology doctoral candidate, specializing in the Cenozoic era.
實際上她是古生物學博士,中古時期專業好的,這聽起來像最簡單的領域。
Chandler: Ok, but that's, like, the easiest era.
好的,這聽起來像最簡單的領域。
Ross: I've seen her at work, but I always figured, ah-huh?
我和她在工作上認識,但我一直考慮...... 嗯哼?
But, uh, I made her dinner. We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow.
我請了她晚飯,我們在一起很愉快。我們約好明天一起出去。
Rachel: Well maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.
也許只是她和她的朋友比賽,誰能帶回來最滑稽的小丑。
Ross: Fine by me, hope she wins.
我無所謂,祝她勝利。
Joey: Hey, we should have a contest. Yeah. See who can bring home the most beautiful woman.
嘿,我們應該也來場比賽,看誰帶回來的女生最漂亮。
Chandler: It's a good idea, Joe. We could call it life.
好主意,喬伊,名稱就叫“真實人生”。
Chandler: Hi. You guys have any wrapping paper?
嗨,你們有包裝紙么?
Phoebe: Oh! Is it for my birthday present?
是為了我的生日禮物么?
Chandler: Pheebs, it was your birthday, like, months ago.
你生日都過了1個月。
Phoebe: Yeah, but remember you said you ordered something special, and it just hasn't come yet?
好的,但是你應該記得,你答應過安排一些特別的,但是現在還沒有出現過。
Chandler: Well, I have a call in about that.
好的,我正在準備這個。
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Actually, this is for Kathy's birthday. It's an early edition of her favorite book.
實際上,這是為凱茜的生日準備的。這是她最喜歡的書的的早期版本。
Rachel: Oh, The Velveteen Rabbit! Oh my God, when the boy's love makes the rabbit real!
哦,《絨毛兔子》!我的天,男孩的愛會把它變成真兔子!
Chandler: Ok, but don't touch it, because you fingers have destructive oils.
好,別摸,你的手有油污。
Rachel: Huh. Well, then you'd better keep it away from Ross's hair. So this is pretty rare. How did you get that?
呵,好,那你最好拿它離羅斯的頭發遠點這應該非常罕見。你怎么弄到的?
Chandler: Oh, it wasn't a big deal. I just went to a couple of bookstores, talked to a couple of dealers...called a couple of the author's grandchildren.
哦,不算什么大事。我只是去幾家書店,問幾個書商...... 打電話給作者的孫子。
Rachel: Oh, honey, that's so sweet.
哦,親愛的,這真是甜蜜。
Phoebe: Yeah, and what a great way to say, "I secretly love you, roommate's girlfriend!"
對,一個偉大的方法去表明,我暗戀你,室友的女朋友!
Chandler: It doesn't say that. Does it?
這不代表這個意思,對么?
Ross: How do you think it's gonna look when you get her something incredibly meaningful and expensive and her boyfriend Joey gives her an orange?
你會怎么看?看起來你送她的禮物難以置信,意味深長而且價值不菲,而她的男朋友喬伊可能只送她一個橘子。
Chandler: Ok, all right, I'll just uh, make sure that uh, Joey gets her something really great.
好,我只是確認一下,喬伊會送她更好的東西。
Phoebe: It's gotta be better than that book. Oo! Like a crossbow!
會比這本書好,喔,就象弓!
Monica: Yeah, once again, I am sorry. Thank you. Bye. I just had to turn down a job catering a funeral for sixty people.
對,我再次說聲抱歉,謝謝。再見。我剛回掉了一件工作,給一個60人的葬禮提供飲食。
Rachel: Oh my God! What happened?
天哪,出了什么事?
Monica: Sixty guests.
是60個“客人”。
Ross: So, uh, why did you have to turn it down?
你為什么要推掉?
Monica: Because I don't have the money or the equipment to handle something that big on such short notice. I mean there's no way.
因為我沒有錢,也沒有設備在這么短的時間里準備這么多的東西。我是說,這不可能。
Phoebe: Wow, what is with all the negativity? God, you sound like Moni-can't, not Moni-can...
喔,怎么全都否定了?你聽起來象是"莫妮卡什么都不行",而不是那個"莫妮卡什么都行"......
Moni-ca. Look, you know, you have been playing around with this catering thing for over three years. Do you want to be a caterer or not?
莫妮卡。你看,你已經做承包宴會這樣的工作大約3年了,你想成為宴會承包商么?你到底想不想當宴會廚師?
Monica: I don't know.
我不知道。
Phoebe: There you go, that's the spirit! Ok! Now, if you need money, I will lend you money, but just get moving!
對,就是這樣,精神起來!好的,如果你現在需要錢,我會借給你,不過你要立刻行動!
Monica: Really? Because I need like $500 for all the food and the supplies and stuff.
真的?我需要5百元來購買為全部食物,設備和原料。
Phoebe: Ok! It's worth it, if it'll get you moving. You haven't worked in months.
好,能讓你行動起來就值得,你都好幾個月沒工作了。
Monica: Well, you're not working either.
你也是。
Phoebe: Yes, but I'm doing this.
是啊,但是我可以放債。
Monica: Yeah, that'd be great! Thank you!
太好了,謝謝!
Joey: Hey!
嗨。
Everyone: Hey.
嗨。
Kathy: Can I borrow the keys to your apartment?
我能借你公寓的鑰匙么?
Joey: Why?
為什么?
Joey: You can pee here!
你可以在這里尿啊。
Kathy: Ahahaha...haha. yes I can, of course. Excuse me.
啊哈哈。我可以,當然,不好意思。
Chandler: It's ok, the duck's using our bathroom anyway.
沒問題,鴨子也經常用我們的洗手間。
Chandler: Hey Joe! What're you getting Kathy for her birthday?
嗨喬!你為凱茜的生日準備了什么?
Joey: We've only been going out for a couple of weeks, do you think I gotta get her something?
我們剛約會了幾個星期,你真認為我應該送她東西?
Everyone: Yeah!
要啊。
Rachel: Yes, you have to get her something, and it should be something really nice.
是的,你應該送她東西,送她非常好的東西。
Joey: Oh, I know..
哦,我知道了......
Rachel: And not one of your coupons for an hour of "Joey Love."
而且不是一小時"與喬伊做愛"的優待券。
Phoebe: Ooo, a crossword! Can I help?
填字游戲!我可以幫忙嗎?
Rachel: No! I'm sorry, honey, it's just that last week I got all but three answers and I really wanna finish a whole one without any help.
不!對不起,親愛的,上個星期我就只差3個答案了,而且我非常想自己完成它。
Phoebe: Fine. But you can't help me develop my new universal language.
好,但是你也不能幫我開發新的世界語。
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, how'd it go?
嗨,怎么樣了?
Monica: Oh my God, it was the best funeral ever! I mean, everyone loved the food, and guess what? I even got another funeral for tomorrow.
天啊,這一定是有史以來最好的葬禮!所有人都喜歡這些食物,而且你猜怎么樣?我承包了明天的另一個葬禮。
the dead-guy-from-today's best friend. I mean, it is like I am the official caterer for that accident!
今天那個死鬼的最好朋友的。我是說,這件事讓我看上去象是職業葬禮承辦商!
Phoebe: Mon! I'm so happy for you!
莫!我真為你高興!
Monica: Thanks. Like, check out my new catering stuff. Look at this! I'm an omelet station! Omelet? Made to order!
謝謝。看看我的新設備。看這個!我是個煎蛋卷站!煎蛋卷?按秩序來!
Phoebe: I'll have one, please. Plus my money.
我也點一份,還有我的錢。
Monica: Oh. Well, I didn't realize that you needed it back right away.
哦。好的,我覺得你不是立刻需要它。
I mean, you told me to go and be a caterer. So I went. I beed. I mean, I...I used it to buy all this stuff.
我是說,你叫我當個宴會承包商。所以我做了,我的意思是,我......我把它們都花了,買了這些。
Rachel: Aborigine! ! Oh...no.
“原住民”!
Monica: But look- I got another job tomorrow, so I'll pay you back with the money I make from that.
但是,你看,我已經找到了明天的工作,那么我可以把明天掙到的錢還給你。
Phoebe: Oh. Ok. Woo, sorry I acted like a bank.
哦。好的。哦,不好意思,我表現的象個銀行。
Monica: Ok.
沒事。
Rachel: Aborigine! Oh, no, I tried that already.
“原住民”!不對,剛才就試過了。
Ross: Huh...
哦......
Cheryl: Um, would you like to come in?
哦,想不想進去?
Ross: Did homo-erectus hunt with wooden tools? {Is the Pope Catholic? }
直立人用木頭工具狩獵么?
Cheryl: According to recent findings!
最新證據顯示是的。
Cheryl: Here Mitzi! Here Mitzi!
過來米茲!過來米茲!
Ross: Uh, Mitzi is...
哦,米茲是......
Cheryl: My hamster. I hope she's ok, I haven't seen her in a while. Have a seat.
我的老鼠。希望她沒事,我有段時間沒看到她了,坐。
Ross: Uh...Oh hey, do you, uh...do you have any, um, Cinnamon Fruit Toasties?
哦,哦嘿,你,哦你有沒有肉桂吐司嗎?
Cheryl: What?
什么?
Ross: Well, I do! Why don't we go back to my place, light a couple of candles, break open a box of Cinnamon Fruit Toasties, uh...
好的,我有!為什么咱們不去我那兒,點上幾根蠟燭,打開一盒肉桂吐絲,嗯。
Cheryl: I'd rather not.
還是不要好了。
Ross: Oh, yeah, why not?
為什么?
Cheryl: Ok, um, don't take this the wrong way, but your place kind of has a weird smell.
好的,你別太在意,你房間里有一股怪味。
Monica: Oh, is everything in the car?
哦,東西都裝上車了?
Phoebe: Yes. Did you settle the bill?
對,你整理好帳單了?
Monica: No. I hate this part.
沒有。我恨這部分工作。
Phoebe: Oh. Aw. Oh, look what we almost left.
哦,看看我們差點還忘了什么。
Monica: No, that's not mine.
那不是我的。
Phoebe: Oh, all right. Oh! Look what we almost took!
哦,好吧。哦!看看我們差點拿了什么!
Monica: Excuse me, Mrs. Burkart? Well, we're all cleaned up in the kitchen.
對不起,巴卡特夫人,我們已經把廚房打掃完了。
Mrs. Burkart: Aww, good. Thank you.
很好,謝謝你。
Monica: Um, and, well there's just the...the the small matter of the um...
還有一件小事......
Mrs. Burkart: Dear?
什么事?
Monica: Just the matter of...payment?
就是......費用的事。
Mrs. Burkart: Jack used to handle the finances!
錢都是杰克在管。
Phoebe: You get it?
拿到了嗎?
Monica: No, but I made a widow cry! See you in hell!
沒有,但是把那寡婦惹哭了,我們地獄再見吧!
Rachel: You know what we should all do? Go see a musical.
你知道我們應該去干什么?去看音樂劇。
Chandler: Sure...
當然......
Rachel: You know which one we should see? The 1996 Tony award winner.
你知道我們應該去看誰?1996年托尼獎獲得者。
I mean that one's gotta be good. Do you happen to know the name of that one?
你知道那人叫什么名字么?
Chandler: I don't know...um, Grease?
我不知道,呃,格雷斯?
Rachel: No....
不是。
Chandler: Rent?
倫特?
Rachel: Yes! Rent!
對!倫特!
Chandler: Ok, so when do you wanna go?
好,那么你打算什么時候去?
Rachel: What? Oh, I'm sorry, I can't, I'm busy.
什么?哦,對不起,我不能去,我很忙。
Joey: Hey. Man, it is so hard to shop for girls.
天哪,女孩子的禮物真難買。
Chandler: Yes, it is, at OfficeMax.
是的,沒錯,尤其是去馬克斯商店(辦公用品連鎖店)。
Rachel: What did you get her?
你買了什么?
Chandler: A pen.
一支筆。
Joey: It's two gifts in one. It's a pen that's also a clock! Huh?
這是兩件禮物。這是支筆,也是個表!啊?
Chandler: Huh-huh! You can't give her that.
哈哈!你不能送她這個。
Joey: Why not?
為什么?
Chandler: Because she's not eleven! And it's not the seventh night of Hanukkah!
因為她不是11歲!而且這也不是光明節的第七夜!(在這一夜要玩尋找小東西的游戲)
Rachel: Ok, honey, what he means by that, is...while this is a very nice gift, maybe it's just not something a boyfriend gives?
好的,親愛的,他的意思是這應該是件非常好的禮物,應該是適合男朋友送她的。
Joey: Sure it is! She needs a pen for work, she's writing, she turns it over..."Whoa! It's time for my date with Joey!"
這當然是!她工作的時候需要筆,她寫字的時候,把筆轉過來,哇!到了我和喬伊約會的時間了!
Chandler: All right, look, look. What did...what did you get for Angela Delveccio for her birthday?
好,好,安琪拉。德爾維琪生日的時候你送的什么?
Joey: She didn't have a birthday while we were going out.
我們約會的那段時間沒有她生日。
Chandler: For three years?
整整3年?
Joey: Look, it's too late, and I got an audition. I can't shop anymore! I...
太晚了,而且我還要去參加選角,我已經不能再逛商店了!我......
Chandler: All right. I will go out and I will try to find something for her, ok?
好,我出去給她買件禮物,如何?
Joey: Thanks, man. And oh, while you're at it, could you get her a card?
多謝,兄弟。哦,既然你已經去了,能不能順便送她張卡?
Chandler: Would you like me to write her a little poem as well?
你是否希望我最好再寫首詩送她?
Joey: Or...just get a card that has a poem already in it.
或是買張印了詩的卡片。
Rachel: Oh, so it's a card but it's also a poem-holder.
那是一張卡片,也是一頁詩。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安頓,解決,定居
n. 有背的長凳

 
candidate ['kændidit]

想一想再看

n. 候選人,求職者

聯想記憶
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求愛,追求,懇求

聯想記憶
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 廚房,(全套)炊具,灶間

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 買賣,處理,操作,駕馭

聯想記憶
omelet ['ɔmlit]

想一想再看

n. 煎蛋卷,雞蛋卷

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕見的,珍貴的
ad

 
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 聽,聽力,試聽

聯想記憶
payment ['peimənt]

想一想再看

n. 支付,付款,報償,報應

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 少女频道电影在线观看中文版| 红海行动2虎鲸行动| 宁桓宇个人资料简介| 九号所有车型图片| 长谷川清| 任喜宝| 南海姑娘简谱| 上瘾演员表| 年轻的丝袜老师2| 冒险王2| 假面骑士响鬼| river flows in you吉他谱| 美女网站视频在线| 一张图看懂军衔| 金珠和陈诗雅主演的韩剧| 老板5| 最可爱的人 电影| 魔镜电影免费观看完整版高清| 黄梅戏龙女全剧播放| 汪始慧| 历史试卷反思| 美国电影waseas| 阴阳先生之阴阳中间站 2016 彭禺厶| 樊霖锋| 浪荡子的旅程电影| 伤残等级1-10标准图| 坂本梨沙| 欧美变态挠痒痒视频∨k| 闺蜜之夏 电影| 亚洲1区| 山西影视频道| 潘美烨| 伊人春色在线观看视频| 庆余年2豆瓣| 混凝土结构设计规范gb50010-2020| 杨超越穿游泳服装| 我的爷爷 电影| 学生基本情况分析| 高欣生| 三夫人电影| 李姝|