日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第14集:情人節(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Joey: I'm telling you Ross, she wants you.

告訴你吧,Ross,她想要你
Ross: She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
她跟我不熟,我們只是住在同一棟公寓。
Chandler: Any contact?
有過接觸嗎?
Ross: She lent me an egg once.
她借過我一顆蛋。
Joey: You're in!
有機會了!
Ross: Aw, right.
啊,好吧。
Woman: Hi, Ross.
嗨,Ross。
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Come on, Ross, you gotta get back in the game here, ok? The Rachel thing isn't happening, your exwife is a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third.
拜托,Ross,你得重新開始新的感情,好吧?你和瑞秋的事沒指望,你前妻又是個女同志。我覺得我們不需要第三回吧。
Joey: Excuse me, could we get an egg over here, still in the shell? Thanks.
打擾一下,能給我們一顆蛋嗎,整顆有殼的蛋?謝謝。
Ross: An egg?
一顆蛋?
Joey: Yeah, you're gonna go up to her and say, " Here is your egg back. I'm returning your egg."
對,你要拿這顆蛋過去對她說:“這是你的雞蛋,還給你雞蛋。”
Chandler: I think it's a winning.
我覺得肯定能行。
Ross: Come on, I think it's insane.
拜托,這也太傻了。
Chandler: She will love it.
她會喜歡的。
Joey: Thank you. –
謝謝。
Chandler: Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend.
謝謝,給你。朋友,帶著蛋去。
Chandler/Joey: Go, go, go, go...
快去,快去,快去!
Joey: Think it'll work?
你覺得會成功嗎?
Chandler: No way, it's suicide. The man's got an egg.
不可能,這簡直是在自殺,帶蛋的男人。
Monica: You can not do this.
你不能這樣做。
Rachel: What? Do what?
什么?做什么?
Monica: Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.
Roger想要明晚約她出去。
Rachel: No! Phoebe! Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?
不!Phoebe,難道你忘了為何甩了他嗎?
Phoebe: 'Cause he was creepy, and mean. And a little frightening. All right, still it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!
因為他很詭異,卑鄙,還有點可怕。但情人節有個約會也還不錯好吧!
Monica: But Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year. I know I do.
但是Phoebe,你可以在一年里其他任何一晚上跟詭異的人約會。我知道我會。
Rachel: What are you guys doing tomorrow night?
你們明晚有何節目?
Joey: Actually tomorrow night kinda depends on how tonight goes.
實際上明晚做什么全看今天過得如何。
Chandler: Oh, uh, listen, about tonight...
哦,呃,聽我說,關于今晚…...
Joey: No, no, no, don't you dare bail on me. The only reason she's going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
不不不,你敢放我鴿子試試!是因為我答應帶我的朋友介紹給她的朋友,她才答應與我約會的!
Chandler: Yes, I know. But her friend sounds like such a…
我知道,但她朋友好像是個…
Joey: Pathetic mess. I know, but.... Come on, man. She's needy. She's vulnerable. I'm thinking.... Thanks. Look, you have not been out with a woman since Janice. You're doing this.
可憐蟲,我知道,但是......拜托,老兄,她黏人又脆弱。我想你可以...謝謝!你和珍妮絲之后就沒約過會,你一定要去。
Hi. Hi.
嗨。海。
Ross: She said yes.
她答應了。
Chandler: Yes, way to go, man!Still got the egg, huh?
干得好,老兄!蛋還在?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: How do I look?
我看上去怎樣?
2016-09-26Chandler: Oh, uh, I...don't...care.
哦,呃,我才不關心。
Joey: There's Lorraine.
蘿拉妮來了。
Chandler: Ok, now, remember, no trading. You get the pretty one, I get the mess.
好的,切記,不準交換,你有美女相伴,我有賤貨作陪。
Lorraine: Hi, Joey.
嘿,Joey。
Joey: Hey. Well well, look what you brought. Very nice.
嘿。不錯啊,瞧你帶什么人來,真帥。
Chandler: And what did you bring?
你帶什么來了?
Lorraine: She's checking her coat. Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cab smell off my hands. Will you get me a white zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice.
她正在掛外套。Joey,我要去洗掉手上出租車的味道。幫我點一杯白仙粉黛,給Janice點杯紅酒。
Chandler: Janice? Janice! ?
珍妮絲?珍妮絲?
Janice: Oh.... my.... God.
哦…我的…天哪。
Chandler: Hey, it's Janice. Ok, I'm making a break for it, I'm going out the window.
嘿,是Janice。好吧,我要逃了,我要從窗子爬出去。
Joey: No, no, no, don't! Please! Look, I've been waiting for like, forever to go out with Lorraine. Just calm down.
不,不,不,別這樣!我等了好久與Lorraine約會的機會。淡定。
Chandler: Calm down? Calm down? You set me up with the woman that I've dumped twice in the last five months!
淡定?淡定?你竟然撮合我和在過去五個月內被我甩掉兩次的女人!
Joey: Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous, and I can't go when I'm nervous.
別這么大聲嚷嚷好嗎?你讓我緊張。我一緊張就尿不出來了。
Chandler: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're right. Come on, do it, do it, go, come on! !!
對不起,對不起,你說得沒錯。快點,快尿,快尿,快,快點!
Rachel: Ok, ok, Roger was creepy, but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.
好吧,好吧,Roger是很詭異,但是跟Pete Caeney相比還差的遠呢。
Monica: Which one was Pete Carney?
誰是Pete Caeney?
Rachel: Pete the Weeper
愛哭鬼Pete。
Rachel: Remember that guy who used to cry every time we had sex. "Oh, was it good for you?"
你記得那個人嗎,我們每次做愛他都哭的那個?“哦,你滿足嗎?”
Monica: Yeah, well, I'll take a little crying any day over Howard, the "Iwin" guy. "I win! I win!" I went out with the guy for two months—I didn't get to win once.
記得啊,好吧,每天都哭一點也比Howard強,那個喜歡說“我贏了”的家伙。“我贏了!我贏了!”。我和他約會了兩個月,一次都沒贏過。
Rachel: How did we end up with these jerks? We're good people!
我們怎會和這些渾蛋在一起?我們可是好人吶!
Monica: I don't know. Maybe we're like some kind of magnets.
我不知道,也許咱們有某種磁場吧。
Phoebe: I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.
我知道我有,所以我不能戴電子表。
Monica: There's more beer, right?
還有啤酒,對吧?
Phoebe: Oh! You know my friend Abby who shaves her head?
哦!你們還記得我那個剃光頭的朋友Abby嗎?
Rachel: No.
不記得了。
Phoebe: OK, I have this friend Abby who shaves her head. She says if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle, you could do like a cleansing ritual.
好吧,我有個剃光頭的朋友Abby。她說如果你想要停止與挫男交往的惡性循環,你可以舉行一個清理儀式。
Rachel: Pheebes, this woman is voluntarily bald.
Pheebes,那個女人可是主動剃光頭的。
Phoebe: Yeah. So, we can do it tomorrow night, you guys. It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.
是啊。所以我們明天晚上可以這么做。明天是情人節,正好。
Monica: Ok, well, what kind of ritual?
好吧,但是,是什么樣的儀式啊?
Phoebe: Ok. We can, um, we can burn the stuff they gave us.
好吧,我們可以,呃,可以燒掉他們送的東西。
Rachel: Or? Phoebe: Or...or we can chant and dance around naked, you know, with sticks.
或者是?或許......或者我們可以念經和裸體跳舞,就是拿著拐杖那種。
Monica: Burning's good.
燒東西就不錯。
Rachel: Burning's good.
燒東西就不錯。
Lorraine: You know...ever since I was little, I've been able to pick up quarters with my toes.
知道嗎,從兒時起我就能用腳趾夾起25美分硬幣。
Joey: Yeah? Good for you. Uh, quarters or rolls of quarters?
是嗎?真厲害。額,一個硬幣還是一卷硬幣?
Janice: By the way, Chandler. I cut you out of all my pictures. So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads.
對了,Chandler,我把所有照片上的你都剪掉了。如果你想要的話,我有一袋子你的頭。
Chandler: That's OK.
沒關系。
Janice: Oh, are you sure? Really? Because you know, you could make little puppets out of them, and you could use them in your theater of cruelty.
哦,你確定?真的確定嗎?要知道,你可以用它們做傀儡,在你的“殘酷戲院”中用它們。
Joey: We can't do that. Chandler: What? What can't you do? Uh, can I talk to you for a second, over there?
我們不能那樣做。什么?你們不能做什么?呃,可以過來跟我說句話嗎?
Joey: Uh, we might be leaving now.
嗯,我們可能要先離開了。
Chandler: Tell me it's "you and me" we.
告訴我這是“你和我”的我們。
Joey: She said she wants to slather my body with stuff and then lick it off. I'm not even sure what slathering is! But I definitely want to be a part of it!
她說她想要在我身體上涂滿東西,然后舔干凈。我都不知道“涂”是什么意思!但我絕對想參與其中!
Chandler: Ok, you can not just do this to me.
好吧,但你不能這樣對我!
Joey: You're right, I'm sorry.
你說的沒錯,對不起。
Lorraine: Uh, can we have three chocolate mousses to go please?
呃,能給我們三份巧克力慕思外帶嗎?
Joey: I'm out of here. Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me. I'm sorry, Chandler.
我要走了。給你我的信用卡,晚飯算我請。對不起,Chandler。
Chandler: I hope she throws up on you.
我希望她吐在你身上。
Joey: Thanks.
謝啦。
Chandler: So...
那么......
Janice: Just us.
就剩咱倆了。
Chandler: Oh, what a crappy night!
哦,真是糟糕的一夜!
Janice: Although, I have enjoyed the fact that, uh your shirt's been sticking out of your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom.
但是,我一直在享受一件事:自你從洗手間回來以后,你的襯衫一直從褲襠外。
Chandler: Excuse me, How you doing?
對不起。近來可好?
Janice: So, do we have the best friends or what?
他們是我們最要好的朋友還是?
Chandler: Joey's not a friend. He's...a stupid man who left us his credit card. Another drink? Some dessert? A big screen TV?
Joey才不算是朋友。他是...把信用卡留給我們的笨蛋。再來一杯?來點甜點?來一臺大屏幕電視機?
Janice: I will go for that drink.
我再來一杯吧。
Chandler: You got it. Good woman! Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne?
沒問題。好女人!能給我們來一瓶你們最貴的香檳嗎?
Janice: Each.
每人一瓶。
Chandler: That's right, each. Oh, and a uh Rob Roy. I've always wanted to know.
對,每人一瓶,哦,還有,一杯Rob Boy(一種辛辣味的雞尾酒)。我一直想嘗一下。
Janice: Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, I miss you already. Can you believe this happened?
情人節快樂!哦,我已經開始想你了。你能相信會發生這種事情嗎?
Chandler: No...no! And yet it did. Goodbye, Janice.
不能...不能!但是還是發生了。再見,Janice。
Janice: Kiss me!
親我!
Monica: Oh, Chandler, sorry. Ohhh, Chandler, sorry!
哦,Chandler,抱歉。哦~~Chandler,不好意思啦!嗨,Janice。
Monica: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。
Janice: Hi, Monica.
嗨,Monica。
Chandler: Ok, well, this was very special.
好吧,這真是太特別了。
Monica: Rach, come see who's out here!
Rach,過來看看誰來了!
Rachel: Oh my god. Janice, hi!
哦,我的天哪,Janice,嗨!
Chandler: Janice is gonna go away now.
Janice正準備走呢。
Monica: I'll be right back.
我馬上就回來。
Rachel: Oh, Joey, look who it is.
噢噢,Joey,看誰來了。
Chandler: Oh, good, Joey's home now.
哦,很好,Joey回來了。
Janice: This is so much fun. This is like a reunion in the hall.
這太好玩了,好像是走廊大團圓一樣。
Monica: Oh, hi, Ross. Yeah. There's someone I want you to say hi to. He just happened to call.
喔,嗨,Ross,嗯,這兒有個人我想讓你打個招呼。他正好打電話過來了。
Janice: Hi, Ross. Yes, that's right it's me. How did you know?
嗨,Ross。沒錯,是我。你怎么知道的?
Ross: I'm just saying if dogs do experience jet lag, then,...because of whole "the seven dog years to one human year" thing, then when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles, he doesn't just lose three hours, he loses a week and a half.
我是說會如果狗確實也有飛行時差反應,那么因為的“狗的七年等于人的一年”這個理論,那么當狗從紐約飛到洛杉磯,它損失的就不是三小時,而是一周半時間。
Kristin: That's funny. Ross: Yeah.
真有趣。是啊。
Ross: They should be cooking the food soon. Who are they?
他們應該馬上就做飯了。他們是誰?
Kristin: Oh, good.
哦,好的。
Ross: The blond woman is my exwife, and the woman touching her is her close personal friend.
那個金發的是我前妻,正在碰她的是她的私人密友。
Kristin: You mean they're lovers.
你是說她們是情人。
Ross: If you wanna put a label on it.
如果你硬要這樣說的話。
Kristin: Wow, uh, anything else I should know?
哇哦,呃,還有其他什么事情是我應該知道的嗎?
Ross: Nope, nope, that, that's it. Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby. I always forget that part. Hello!
沒了,沒了,這,就這些。對了,她懷了我的孩子。我總是忘了這件事。哈嘍!
Phoebe: Ok, so now we need, um sage branches and the sacramental wine.
好了,我們需要圣草和圣酒。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
lag [læg]

想一想再看

vi. 落后,緩慢進行,衰退
vt. 落后于,

聯想記憶
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 搶劫,掠奪

 
cruelty ['kru:əlti]

想一想再看

n. 殘酷,殘忍,殘酷的行為,虐待

聯想記憶
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 殼,外殼
v. 去殼,脫落,拾貝殼

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,銀幕,屏風
v. 放映,選拔,掩

 
voluntarily ['vɔləntərili]

想一想再看

adv. 自動地,以自由意志

 
frightening ['fraitniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人恐懼的,令人害怕的 動詞frighten的

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,榮譽,貸款,學分,贊揚,賒欠,貸方

聯想記憶
ritual ['ritjuəl]

想一想再看

n. 儀式,典禮,宗教儀式,固定程序
adj.

 
bail [beil]

想一想再看

n. 杓,保釋,保證金,擔保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女忍者椿的心事| dj音乐劲爆dj| 天云山传奇 电影| ..1.| 影子人| 火花 电影| 性高中| 熊出没原始时代之熊心归来| 四川影视文艺频道| 掐脖子自制短视频| 桥梁工程施工方案| 帕瓦德奥特曼| 电影鸭之一族| 手机抖音网页版入口| 第一次美国电影| 地火电视剧38集| 邓稼先教学设计一等奖优秀教案| 伦理电影在线看| 女攻男受文| 大追捕在线完整免费观看| ★爱色★直播| 帕米尔的春天简谱| 林正英演的全部电影| 小学三年级英语同步跟读app| 热天午后| 新红楼梦(香港)| 误判电影什么时候上映| be小说| 悲伤天使| 烽火硝烟里的青春演员表| 谭咏麟电影| 空姐一级毛片| 小姐与流氓| 在线播放www| 张小斐和雷佳音的电影| 陈宝莲徐锦江夜半2普通话| 韩国一对一电影| 骚扰电话怎么弄,不停的给对方打 儿子结婚请帖邀请函电子版 | 写现代诗| 妈妈1| 李姝|