日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第15集:了不起的廚師(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Rachel: Coffee.

咖啡。
Joey: Thank you.
謝謝。
Rachel: Cappuccino.
卡布其諾。
Ross: Grazie.
謝謝(意大利語)。
Rachel: And a nice hot cider for Monica.
Monica的熱蘋果酒。
Monica: Aww, thank you. Uh Rach?
噢,謝謝。瑞秋?!
Rachel: Yeah?
怎么了?
Monica: Why does my cinnamon stick have an eraser?
Rachel為何我的肉桂棒上有橡皮擦?
Rachel: Oh! That's why. Sorry.
這就是原因,對不起!
Woman: Chandler?
Chandler?
Chandler: Mrs. Tedlock. You're looking lovely today. May I say, that is a very flattering sleeve length on you?
Tedlock小姐,你今天真漂亮!我能說這件衣服的袖長真適合你嗎?
Mrs. Tedlock: Yes. Well, Mr. Kostelick wants you to stop by his office at the end of the day.
當然。制片人Kostelick先生希望你在下班后能到他辦公室去。
Chandler: Oh, listen. If this is about those prank memos, I had nothing to do with them. Really. Nothing at all. Really. Nothing. And frankly, I don't think those kind of shenanigans have place in an office environment.
如果他是為搞笑備忘錄的話,不是我干的,真的不是我。坦白地說,我認為辦公室里沒有地方容納這些惡作劇。
Phoebe: Hey you guys! Chandler's coming and he says he has, like, this incredible news, so when he gets here, we could all act like, you know... Never mind. But it was going to be really good.
各位,Chandler來了,說他有天大好的消息。他來的時候,我們可以……你們知道的……算了,但一定是好消息。
Ross: What's going on?
到底怎么了?
All: What is it?
是什么好消息?
Chandler: So, it's a typical day at work. I'm inputting my numbers, and big Al calls me into his office and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor.
今天和平常沒什么兩樣,我在輸人數字時,艾爾叫我到他辦公室,說他要我當運行主管。
All: That is great!
真是太好了!
Oh, my God. Congratulations!
噢,天吶,恭喜!
Chandler: So.... I quit.
所以我就辭職了。
All: Why?
為什么?
Chandler: Why? This was supposed to be a temp job!
為什么?那就是說我成了臨時雇員!
Monica: Yeah, Chandler...you've been there for five years.
Chandler,你已在公司五年了。
Chandler: If I took this promotion, it would be like admitting that this is what I actually do.
我知道,但接受升職不就承認這就是我的目的。
Joey: Oh, man, does that mean we have to start buying our own toilet paper?
這是不是意味著我們必須自己開始買手紙?
Ross: That was Joey Tribbiani with the big picture, Dan?
那是有大照片的Joey,Dan?
Monica: So was it a lot more money?
這那不是能賺更多錢?
Chandler: It doesn't matter. I just don't want to be one of those guys that's in his office until twelve o'clock at night worrying about the WENUS.
我不在乎,我不想成為坐在辦公室到午夜,擔心"WENUS"的人。
Rachel:...the WENUS?
擔心WENUS?
Chandler: Weekly Estimated Net Usage Systems. A processing term. .
"按周估值使用系統"這是電腦處理的術語。
Rachel: Oh. That WENUS.
那個啊!
Joey: So what're you going to do?
所以你是想怎么做?
Chandler: I don't know. That's the thing. I don't know what I want to do. I just know I'm not going to figure it out working there.
我不知道,我也不知道該怎么辦,我只知道我不會再待在那兒工作了!
Phoebe: Oooh! I have something you can do! I have this new massage client... Steve. Anyway, he's opening up a restaurant and he's looking for a head chef.
我有一份你可以做的工作。我的新按摩客戶Steve,他開了一家餐廳,他正在尋找總廚師。
Monica: Hi, there.
你好
Phoebe: Hi.
你好。
Phoebe: Hi! Oh, yeah, no, I know. You're a chef. I know, and I thought of you first, but um... Chandler's the one who needs a job right now, so....
我知道你是個廚師,而且我先想到你,但是……但錢德目前沒有工作所以……
Chandler: Yeah...I just don't have a lot of chefing experience. Unless it's an alltoast restaurant.
我沒有太多廚師的經驗,除非那是一家只賣土司的餐廳。
Monica: What, what kind of food is he looking for?
他想要什么菜色?
Phoebe: Well, he wants to do something eclectic, so he's looking for someone who can, you know, create the entire menu.
他想要菜色豐富多變,因此他在找一個能創造出整個菜單的人。
Monica: Oh my God! Phoebe: Yeah, I know! So, what do you think?
哦,天啊!對,我知道。意下如何?
Chandler: Thanks, Phoebe. But I just don't really see myself in a big white hat.
謝了,我只是覺得自己還沒有資格當廚師。
Phoebe: OK. Oh Monica! Guess what?
好吧。噢,Monica,你猜怎么著?
a perfect runup and there he goes, a perfect......
一個完美的積累,然后就自然而然出現了,完美的...
Ross: Watch something like this and you realize why evolution is just a theory.
看看這個,你就知道為什么進化僅僅是理論上的事情。
Chandler: Can you see my nipples through this shirt?
你能透過襯衫看見我的乳頭嗎?
Rachel: No. But don't worry, I'm sure they're still there.
看不見,但別擔心,它們還在。
Phoebe: Where are you going, Mr. SuityMan?
你要上哪兒去,西裝筆挺先生?
Chandler: Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pillman, career counselor agogo. I added the "agogo."
我和求職顧問羅伯提曼博士有約, agogo是我加的。
Rachel: Career counselor?
求職顧問?
Chandler: Hey, you guys all know what you want to do.
你們都知道自己想要做什么。
Rachel: I don't!
我不知道!
Chandler: Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream.
在客廳里的各位全都找到人生方向。你們有目標,有夢想,但我卻沒有夢想。
Ross: Ah, the lesserknown "I don't have a dream" speech.
少見的"我沒有夢想"演說。
Monica: Oh, I love my life, I love my life!
我愛我的人生,我愛我的人生!
Phoebe: Ooh! Brian's Song!
喔!布萊恩的歌!
Rachel: The meeting with the guy went great?
見面的結果好嗎?
Monica: So great! He showed me where the restaurant's going to be. It's this, it's this cute little place on 10th Street. Not too big, it's not too small. It's just right.
相當順利。他給我看了未來餐廳的位置。就在第十街上的小巧的一個地方。不太大也不太小,大小適中!
Chandler: Was it formerly owned by a blonde woman and some bears?
前任老板是金發女人和幾只熊嗎?
Monica: So anyway, I'm cooking dinner for him Monday night. You know, kind of like an audition. And Phoebe, he really wants you to be here, which will be great for me because then you can 'ooh' and 'ahh' and make yummy noises.
總之周一我們要煮一餐讓他品嘗,有點像是面試。菲比,他也要你在場,這樣對我有利!因為你可以發出好吃的贊嘆聲!
Rachel: What are you going to make?
你打算做什么?
Phoebe: Yummy noises. And Monica, what are you going to make?
發出好吃的聲音。摩妮卡,你要做什么菜?
Monica: I don't know. I don't know. It's just going to be so great!
我不知道,我不知道,但一定會很棒的。
Phoebe: Oh, I know what you can make! I know! Oh, you should make that thing, you know, with the stuff. You know that thing with the stuff? Okay, I don't know.
我知道你可以做什么了! 我知道!你應該用那些東西做這個。你知道用那些東西做的這個?好吧,我也不知道。
Ross: Hey, guys, does anyone know a good date place in the neighborhood?
各位,誰知道附近有約會的絕佳地點?
Joey: How about Tony's? If you finish a 32ounce steak, it's free.
東尼餐廳如何?吃下32盎斯的牛排就免費。
Ross: OK, hey, does anyone know a good place if you're not dating a puma?
誰知道哪兒有不是跟美洲獅約會的好地方?
Chandler: Who are you going out with?
你要和誰約會?
Phoebe: Oh, is this the bug lady?
是昆蟲女?
Rachel: "I love you, Ross."
"我愛你,羅斯"
Ross: Her name is Celia and she's not a bug lady, she's a curator of insects at the museum.
她叫希莉亞,不是昆蟲女, 她是昆蟲博物館的主任。
Monica: What are you gonna do?
你們打算如何共渡?
Ross: Go out to dinner, then, maybe bring her back to my place and introduce her to my monkey.
出去吃晚餐,然后帶她回我的住處,介紹我的猴子給她認識。
Chandler: And he's not speaking metaphorically.
他沒用暗示。
Joey: So back to your place? You thinking maybe....
回你的住處?你想……
Ross: Well, I don't know....then, I'm hoping....
我不知道……我希望……
Joey: Tell you, that monkey is a chick magnet. She's gonna take one look at his furry, cute, little face and it'll seal the deal.
告訴你,那猴子是魅力十足。她看見它那毛絨絨可愛的小臉 ,然后一切就搞定。
Ross: Celia, don't worry. He's not gonna hurt you! Soothing tones, Celia, soothing tones. OK. I'm sorry, I'm sorry .Here, Marcel.
希莉亞,別擔心,它不會傷害你的。用安撫的語調,希莉亞,安撫的語調。好的,對不起,對不起。過來,馬修。
Celia: I can't stand this. He's got his claws on my.
我受不了了。它的爪子在我的……
Yeah, all right.
好,好了。
Monica: Okay, try this salmon mousse.
試試這鮭魚慕斯。
Joey: Good.
好吃。
Monica: Yeah? Is it better than the other salmon mousse?
比其他的鮭魚慕斯好吃?
Joey: It's creamier.
更滑更柔。
Monica: Yeah? Well, is that better?
是嗎?這樣更好?
Joey: I don't know. We're talking about whipped fish, Monica. I'm just happy I'm keeping it down.
我不知道。我們在談一條攪成泡沫的魚。我能不吐出來就已經不錯了。
Phoebe: God, what happened to you?
天啊,你怎么了?
Chandler: Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests...,intelligence tests, personality tests, and what do I learn? "You're suited for data processing for a large multinational corporation."
8個半小時的性向測驗, 智力測驗,個性測驗,我了解了什么?你適合在大型跨國公司資料處理部門方面發展。
Phoebe: That's so great! 'Cause You already know how to do that.
這太好了 !因為你已知道該如何做了。
Chandler: Can you believe it? Don't I seem like somebody who should be doing something cool? ? You know, I just always pictured myself doing something.... Something!
你們能相信嗎?我不像是做那種酷工作的人嗎?我總是想像自己能做點事情。某些事情!
Rachel: Chandler, I know, I know. Hey, you can see your nipples through this shirt.
錢德,我知道,我知道。嗨,你可以透過你的襯衫看自己的乳頭。
Monica: Here you go. Maybe this will cheer you up.
給你這個,或許這個能讓你開心點。
Chandler: Woo, you know, umm, I had a grape about five hours ago, so I better split this with you.
哦,呃,5小時前我吃了一顆葡萄,所以我最好該和你分著吃。
Monica: It's supposed to be small. It's a preappetizer. The French call it an amusebouche.
它本來就應該那么小 ,這是餐前開胃菜。法國人稱它為"阿姆茲布許"。
Chandler: Well, it is amusing.
這簡直是太神奇了。
Monica: Hello? Hi, Wendy. Yeah, 8:00. What did we say, $10 an hour? Okay, great. All right, I'll see you then. Bye.
溫蒂,對,八點。我們不是說過嗎?每小時十塊。很好,再見了。
Rachel: $10 an hour for what?
什么每小時十塊?
Monica: Oh, yes. One of the waitresses at work, she helps me.
我請餐廳里的女服務生幫忙。
Rachel: Waitressing?
服務生?
Monica: Of course I thought of you. But.... But....but...
當然我考慮過你。但是……但是…
Rachel: but?
但是什么?
Monica: But it's just this night has to go just perfect, you know? Well, Wendy's more of a professional waitress.
但是這今晚一定要做到完美,你知道嗎?溫蒂的經驗豐富,是個職業服務生。
Rachel: I see. Yes. And I'm sort of maintaining my amateur status so I can waitress in the Olympics.
我應該繼續保持業余的姿態,將來才能在奧運會上當服務生。
Chandler: You know, I don't mean to brag, but I waited tables at lnnsbruck in '76. Took home a bronze. Amusebouche?
我不想自吹自擂, 但我在76年的因斯布魯克當過服務生。帶回家一塊銅牌。阿姆茲布許?
Celia: Talk to me.
和我說話。
Ross: Ok, err, A weird thing happened on the train this morning
好的,額,早上我坐地鐵時 發生了一件詭異的事。
Celia: Talk dirty. Come on. Say something hot. What? What?
說猥褻的話。說吧,說點火辣的。什么?什么?
Ross: Vulva.
外陰。
Joey: Vulva?
外陰?
Ross: All right. I panicked, all right? She took me by surprise. You know, but it wasn't a total loss. I mean, we ended up cuddling.
好吧,我當時好害怕,她嚇了我一跳。但并未完全失去自我,我們以愛撫收場。
Joey: You cuddled? How many times?
愛撫?幾次?
Ross: Shut up. It was nice. I just, I just don't think I'm a dirtytalking kind of guy. You know.
閉嘴,那種感覺好好。我不是那種講猥褻話的人, 你是知道的。
Joey: That's a big deal. you just say what you wanna do to her. Or what you want her to do to you. Or what other people might be doing to each other. I'll tell you what. Try something on me.
你只要說出你想對她如何。 或是你想她對你如何。或是別人想對彼此如何。這樣吧,對我說吧。
Ross: Please be kidding.
希望你是玩笑的。
Joey: Why not? Come on. Just close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now.
有何不可? 說呀。只要閉上眼睛告訴我現在你想干什么。
Ross: OK, I'm in my apartment...
好的…… 我在我的住處……
Joey: Yeah, what else?
好,還有呢?
Ross: Let's see it. In my apartment you're not there. We're not having this conversation.
是這樣的,你不在我的住處,我們也沒在進行這樣的談話。
Joey: All right, look, I'll start. OK?
好的,我要開始了。
Ross: Don't, please.
別,別。
Joey: Come on, come on, Ready? Look. Oh, Ross... you get me so hot. I want your lips on me now. All right. Now you say something.
來吧,準備好了嗎?噢,羅斯…… 你讓我欲火焚身,我要你舔我。該你了 。
Ross: I really don't think so.
我看還是算了吧。
Joey: You like this woman, right?
你喜歡她吧?
Ross: Yeah!
是的。
Joey: You wanna see her again, right?
想再見到她嗎?
Ross: Sure.
當然。
Joey: If you can't talk dirty to me, how will you talk dirty to her? Now tell me you wanna caress my butt!
如果你無法對我說出狠褻的話,你如何對她說呢?說你想愛撫我的屁股。
Ross: Okay, turn around. I just don't want you staring at me when I'm doing this.
好吧,轉過去。我不想在我說的時候你盯著我看。
Joey: All right, I'm not looking. Go ahead.
好吧,我不看,說吧。
Ross: Okay. Ok. I want Okay, I want...to feel your hot, soft skin with my lips.
好的。我要…… 用我的雙唇感覺你那光滑的皮膚。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
evolution [.i:və'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 進化,發展,演變

聯想記憶
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 廚師,主廚

聯想記憶
caress [kə'res]

想一想再看

n. 愛撫,擁抱
v. 愛撫,抱,憐愛

聯想記憶
amateur ['æmətə:]

想一想再看

adj. 業余(愛好者)的
n. 業余愛好者,

 
promotion [prə'məuʃən]

想一想再看

n. 晉升,促進,提升

聯想記憶
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 聽,聽力,試聽

聯想記憶
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 難以置信的,驚人的

 
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 膽小的,懦弱的 n. 小雞

 
curator [kjuə'reitə]

想一想再看

n. (博物館、展覽館等的)館長,主持

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 幸福年简谱| 飞鸟里伊奈| 难兄难弟 电影| 电视播放| 七寸照片| 邵雨薇电影| 北京卫视今晚的电视剧是什么| 富二代| 宇宙护卫队电影| 欧美gv网站| 恰纳卡莱之战完整版在线观看| 次元舰队| 离别的车站简谱| 在线观看亚洲免费视频| 库洛米头像| 婚前品味| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看完整版| 电影《la follia》| 李截| 三年片最新电影免费观看多人互换| cctv16节目单| 黛博拉·安沃尔| 宁死不屈电影免费观看| 小恩雅骑马舞蹈视频| 美食总动员在线观看完整版免费| 相邻数的数学题| 真实游戏电影无删减完整版| 杨门女将演员表| 《禁忌2》在线观看| 国产老头视频| 我的成功密码| 电影名《走进房间》在线观看| 高一英语必修一| 金珠的电影全部免费观看| 石锐| 《救苦经》念诵| 欺辱尤娜| 朱敏荷为艺术贡献的电影| 墨雨云间电视剧| 恐怖托马斯| 肢体的诱惑|