日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第13集:看胸脯(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Ronni: Go to a hotel?

我們去住飯店。
Joey: No you won't.
不行,你們不能去。
Ronni: No we won't.
不行我們不去。
Joey: If you go to a hotel you'll be...doing stuff. I want you right here where I can keep an eye on you.
你們去飯店就一定會做什么,我要你們待在這兒,這樣我就可以監視你們。
Mr. Tribbiani: You're gonna keep an eye on us?
你要監視我們?
Joey: That's right, mister, and I don't care how old you are, as long as you're under my roof you're gonna live by my rules.
沒錯先生,我不管你多大,只要住在我家,—切就得聽我的。
And that means no sleeping with your girlfriend.
那就意味著不準和你的女友一起睡覺。
Ronni: Wow. He's strict.
他好嚴格。
Joey: Now dad, you'll be in my room, Ronni uh, you can stay in Chandler's room.
爸,你睡我房間。Ronni,你睡Chandler 的房間。
Chandler: And Chandler would be?
那么Chandler睡在哪里?
Joey: Out here with me, bunking up on a hideabed.
和我睡客廳,搭沙發床。
Chandler: Oh, bunking up, if you smell smokes, don't be alarmed.
哦!搭床鋪,如果聞到煙味,不要報警。
Ronni: Thanks. You're, uh, you're a good kid.
謝謝,你真是個好孩子。
Chandler: Come on, I'll show you to my room.... That sounds so weird when it's not followed by, "No, it's late."
來,我帶你去看我房間。你沒說“不,謝了,時候不早了”可真奇怪。
Joey: Okay. Now this is just for tonight. Starting tomorrow, you gotta make a change. Six years is long enough.
只有今晚,明天你就得做出改變,6年已經夠久了。
Mr. Tribbiani: What kinda change?
什么改變?
Joey: Well, either you break it off with Ronni
要么和Ronni分手……
Mr. Tribbiani: I can't do that!
我辦不到。
Joey: Then you gotta come clean with Ma! This is not right!
要么就向媽澄清,這是不對的……
Mr. Tribbiani: Yeah...but this...
可是這……
Joey: I don't wanna hear it! Now go to my room!
我不想聽,快進我房里去!
Chandler: Hey, Kicky. What're you doing?
別踢了,你在干什么?
Joey: Just trying to get comfortable. I can't sleep in my underwear.
找尋舒適的位置,穿著內褲我睡不著。
Chandler: Well, you're gonna.
你非穿不可。
Joey: I've been thinking. You know, about how I'm always seeing girls on top of girls...
我一直在想… 我總是交往一堆又一堆女孩兒。
Chandler: Are they end to end, or tall like pancakes?
她們是首尾相接或是像煎餅一樣高?
Joey: You know what I mean, about how I'm always going out with all these women. And I always figured, when the right one comes along, I would be able to be a standup guy and go the distance, y'know?
懂我意思嗎?我和這些女人約會,我想當對的人出現時,我能成為一個可靠的男人,并且堅持下去。
Joey: Now I'm looking at my dad, thinking...
但看下我老爹……
Chandler: Hey, you're not him. You're you. When they were all over you to go into your father's pipefitting business, did you cave?
你不是他,你是你。當你家里人都勸你接受你爸爸的管道配件工作,你有屈服了嗎?
Joey: No.
沒有。
Chandler: No. You decided to go into the outofwork actor business. Now that wasn't easy, but you did it! And I would like to believe that when the right woman comes along; you will have the courage and the guts to say "No thanks, I'm married."
沒有。你決心當接不到活兒的演員,這不是一件容易的事但你辦到了。我也相信對的人出現時,你會勇敢地對她說“不,謝謝,我已經結婚了。”
Joey: You really think so?
你真是這么想的嗎?
Chandler: Yeah. I really do.
確實如此。
Joey: Thanks, Chandler.
謝謝你,Chandler.
Chandler: Get off.
滾開!
Monica: Hi... May I help you?
你好,有什么事嗎?
Ronni: Yeah, uh, Joey said I could use your shower, since, uh, Chandler's in ours?
Joey說我能用你的浴室,因為Chandler 正在用我們的。
Monica: Okay...who are you?
好的,你是誰?
Ronni: Oh, I'm Ronni. Ronni Rappelano? The mistress?
我是Ronni. Ronni Rappelano,那個情婦。
Monica: Oh, come on in
請進。
Ronni: Thanks.
謝謝。
Rachel: Hi, I'm Rachel. Bathroom's up there. Hey, listen, Ronni, how long would you say Chandler has been in the shower?
你好,我叫Rachel。浴室在那兒,Ronni,Chandler進浴室多久了?
Ronni: Oh, like, uh, five minutes?
好像五分鐘吧。
Rachel: Perfect. Fasten your seat belts, it's peepee time.
太好了,請系好安全帶,“小弟弟”時間到了。
Rachel: Hey, Mr. Trib.
早,Trib先生。
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey. Morning, dear.
早安,親愛的。
Rachel: Chandler Bing? It's time to see your thing.
Chandler Bing,該我看你的小弟弟了。
Joey: What's the matter with you? !
你是怎么搞的?
Rachel: I thought it was Chandler
我以為是Chandler。
! Chandler: What? what?
怎么啦?怎么啦?
Rachel: You were supposed to be in there so I'd see your thing!
你應該在浴室,這樣我才能看見你的小弟弟。
Chandler: Sorry, my my thing was in there with me.
抱歉,我的小弟弟和我在那兒。
Monica: How's it going?
過得怎么樣?
Phoebe: Good. Oh oh! Roger's having a dinner thing and he wanted me to invite you guys. So what's going on?
不錯,Roger想邀大家一起吃晚餐。怎么了?
Monica: Nothing, um, it's just, um... It's Roger.
沒事,只是…他是Roger。
Ross: I dunno, there's just something about...
我說不上來,關于他的有些事…
Chandler: Basically we just feel that he's...
基本上我們認為他…
Rachel: We hate that guy. –
我們討厭這家伙。
All: Yeah. Hate him.
是的,討厭他。
Ross: We're sorry, Pheebs, we're sorry.
很抱歉,Pheebs,很抱歉。
Phoebe: Uhhuh. Okay. Okay, don't you think, maybe, though, it's just that he's so perceptive that it freaks you out?
是不是他太觀察入微嚇到你們了?
All:... No, we hate him.
不,我們討厭他。
Rachel: We're sorry.
我們很抱歉。
Joey: Ma! What're you doing here?
嗨,媽媽,你怎么來了?
Mrs. Tribbiani: I came to give you this and this.
我拿這個來給你,還有這個。
Joey: Oww!
嗷!
Joey: Big ring!
你手上的大戒指。
Mrs. Tribbiani: Why did you have to fill your father's head with all that garbage about making things right? Things were fine the way they were! There's chicken in there, put it away. For God's sake, Joey! Really.
你為何要往你爸爸腦袋里灌輸一堆“改正錯誤”的垃圾思想?一切原本就很好。里面有雞肉,拿去放著,拜托,喬依,真的。
Joey: Hold on, youyou knew?
慢著,你都知道?
Mrs. Tribbiani: Of course I knew! What did you think? Your father is no James Bond. You should've heard some of his cover stories. "I'm sleeping over at my accountant's," I mean, what is that? Please!
我當然知道,你認為呢?,你爸又不是詹姆士龐德,你應該聽一聽他編造的故事。“我在會計這兒睡”, 那是什么?拜托!
Joey: So then how could you I mean, how could you? !
那么你怎么能?你怎能…
Mrs. Tribbiani: Do you remember how your father used to be?
記得你爸以前的模樣嗎?
Mrs. Tribbiani: Always yelling, always yelling nothing made him happy, nothing made him happy, not that wood shop, not those stupid little ships in the bottle, nothing. Now he's happy. I mean, it's nice. He has a hobby.
總是大吼大叫,沒能讓他開心的,那個小木屋商店,那個愚蠢的瓶中船,沒東西能讓他開心。但現在他開心了,這樣也好,他總算有個嗜好。
Joey: Ma, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but...what the hell are you talking about? I mean, what about you?
媽,恕我直言,你到底在說什么?我是說,你怎么辦?
Mrs. Tribbiani: Me? I'm fine. Look, honey, in an ideal world, there'd be no her, and your father would look like Sting. And I'll tell you something else. Ever since that poodlestuffer came along, he's so ashamed of himself that he's been more attentive. He's been more loving. It's like every day is our anniversary.
我?我很好啊,聽著,在理想的世界中沒有她,你爸也長得和史汀一樣帥。再告訴你別的,自從那個頭發像貴賓狗一樣的女人出現后,他感到內疚而開始對我又細心又關心,每天都像我們的結婚紀念日。
Joey: I'm...happy...for you?
我該為你高興?
Mrs. Tribbiani: Well don't be, because now everything's screwed up. I just want it the way it was.
不需要,因為現在全搞砸了,我只想一起照舊。
Joey: Ma, I'm sorry. I just did what I thought you would want.
媽,對不起,我以為自己做了你想做的事。
Mrs. Tribbiani: I know you did, cookie. Oh, I know you did. So tell me. Did you see her?
我知道,告訴我,你見過她沒?
Joey: Yeah. You're ten times prettier than she is.
你比她漂亮10遍。
Mrs. Tribbiani: That's sweet. Could I take her?
嘴巴真甜,我能斗得過她嗎?
Joey: With this ring? No contest.
你有戒指,她斗不過的。
Phoebe: Oh no, don't ever do that, ever!
噢,不,永遠不要這么做。
Roger: what?
什么?
Phoebe: I am sorry, I just, I have a thing, which means you can not ever do that.
抱歉,我只是,我有點兒忌諱,就是你永遠都不可以再這么做。
Roger: What's wrong, sweetie?
怎么了,親愛的。
Phoebe: Nothing, nothing.
沒事,沒事。
Roger: Aaaah, what's wrong, come on.
到底怎么了?快說嘛。
Phoebe: Okay. It's, I mean, it's nothing, I'm fine. It's just ehhh. . It's my friends. Theythey have a liking problem with you. In that, um, they don't.
好吧,我…沒事,問題出在我朋友身上。他們不怎么喜歡你他們…他們不。
Roger: Oh. They don't
哦,他們不。
Phoebe: But you know, they don't see all the wonderfulness that I see. you know? They don't see all the good stuff and all the sweet stuff. they just think you're a little...
他們看不見你的好處,我看得見。他們看不見你好的一面,他們認為你有點……
Roger: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Intense and creepy.
難以相處。
Roger: Oh.
好吧。
Phoebe: But I don't. Me, Phoebe.
但我不,Phoebe不這么認為。
Roger: Well, I'm not I'm not at all surprised they feel that way.
我對他們的反應并不感到驚訝。
Phoebe: You're not? See, that's why you're so great!
你不驚訝?這就是我欣賞你的地方。
Roger: Actually it's, it's quite, you know, typical behavior when you have this kind of dysfunctional group dynamic. You know, this kind of codependent, emotionally stunted...sitting in your stupid coffeehouse, with your stupid big cupswhich I'm sorry might as well have nipples on them. And you're all like, "Oh, define me! Define me! Love me! I need love!"
其實這是典型的群體動力失調反應,這種相互依賴,情緒受阻,坐在你們的爛咖啡屋,拿著又大又蠢的咖啡杯,可悲的是或許還有乳頭在上面。你們都會說:“快定義我這個人,定義我!愛我,我需要愛!”
Monica: So you talked to your dad, huh.
你和你爸談過了?
Joey: Yeah. He's gonna keep cheating on my ma like she wanted, My mum's gonna keep pretending she doesn't know even though she does, And my sister, Tina, can't see her husband any more. because he got a restraining order... Which has nothing to do with anything, except that I found out today.
他要如我媽所愿,繼續欺騙她。我媽要繼續假裝她一無所知,我妹Tina不能再見她丈夫,因為他接到禁制令。這兩件事沒關系,但我今天才聽說。
Rachel: Wow.
天哪。
Chandler: Things sure have changed here on Waltons Mountain.
Waltons一家(電視劇名)發生了許多變故。
Ross: So Joey, you okay?
Joey,你沒事吧?
Joey: Yeah, I guess. It's just...you know they are parents, after a certain point, you gotta let go. Even if you know better, you've gotta let them make their own mistakes.
或許吧,他們是父母,到了一個度,你不得不順其自然,即使你知道這樣怎么做更好,但你還是得讓他們犯自己的錯誤
Rachel: Just think, in a couple of years we get to turn into them.
而且幾年后我們就和他們一樣。
All: Oh, please.
噢,拜托。
Chandler: If I turn into my parents, I'll either be an alcoholic blond chasing after twentyyearold boys, or...I'll end up like my mom.
如果我像我父母一樣,我不是變成嗜酒的追逐二十歲小男孩的金發美女,就是變得和我媽一樣。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
All: Hey, Pheebs.
你好,Pheebs。
Monica: How's it going?
怎么樣?
Phoebe: Oh, okay, except I broke up with Roger.
還好,我跟Roger分手了。
All: Oh...
哦。
Phoebe: Yeah, right.
是的,對
All: Noooo, Aaawwwwww! !
不不不,噢
Rachel: What happened?
怎么了?
Phoebe: I don't know, I mean, he's a good person, and he can be really sweet, and in some ways I think he is so right for me, it's just...I hate that guy! Hey, Joey. What's going on?
我說不上來,他的個好人而且對我很體貼,他的某些方面很適合我,只是…我討厭這個人。嗨,Joey,怎么了?
Joey: Clear the tracks for the boobie payback express. Next stop: Rachel Green.
為報復偷看高速,清理道路,下一站Rachel Green。
Monica: Joey! ! What the hell were you doing?
Joey,你在干什么?
! Joey: Sorry. Wrong boobies.
對不起,看錯胸脯了。
Monica: Hello, Joey.
你好啊Joey。
Mr. Tribbiani: Oh!... Hello, dear.
哦,你好啊,親愛的!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
strict [strikt]

想一想再看

adj. 嚴格的,精確的,完全的

 
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 債券,結合,粘結劑,粘合劑
vt. 使結

 
fasten ['fæsn]

想一想再看

vt. 拴緊,使固定,系,強加于
vi. 固定

 
tracks

想一想再看

n. 軌道(track的復數);磁道;輪胎

 
disrespectful [disri,spektful]

想一想再看

adj. 無禮的;失禮的;不尊敬的

 
attentive [ə'tentiv]

想一想再看

adj. 注意的,留意的

聯想記憶
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 強烈的,劇烈的,熱烈的

聯想記憶
contest ['kɔntest,kən'test]

想一想再看

n. 競賽,比賽
vt. 競賽,爭取

聯想記憶
dysfunctional [dis'fʌŋkʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj.

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 环球棋牌| 李泽锋演过的所有电视剧| 雷恪生个人资料简介| 难兄难弟电视剧| 17岁韩国电影完整版观看免费| 法医电视剧大全免费| 创业史全文免费阅读| 爱你电视剧演员表| 王李丹妮三级电影| 久纱野水萌| 甜蜜都市| 美少女战士变身| 忘忧草电影| 今年过年时间| 龙岭迷窟演员表| 福音电影| 户田惠子| 核舟记课堂笔记| 恩乔| 乐队的夏天 综艺| 新目标大学英语综合教程2答案| 嗯啊不要在线观看| douyin.com| 年会不能停豆瓣评分| 人民的名义电视剧免费版| 电影《天启》| 人流后饮食| 星星的你| 荒野求生无马赛原版在哪里看| 永远的牧歌简谱| 最后的武士| naughty america| 武林外史电视剧免费观看| 韩国电影闵度允主演电影| 一路狂奔| 夜半2点钟| 无耻之徒英文| 在线观看www视频| 肖颖| 猎仇者演员表| 电影名叫《保姆》|