日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第二季 > 正文

老友記 第2季:第4集 菲比的丈夫(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Rachel: Mom, would you relax. That was 10 blocks from here and, the, the woman was walking alone at night, I would never do that. Mom, come on, stop worrying.

媽,你放心好不好?那里離這里有十條街,而且她是一個人在晚上走。我絕不會那樣的媽,別擔心了。
Rachel: This is a safe street, this is a safe building, there's nothing Oh my Goood, oh where are you going, oh God mom, I gotta go, I gotta go. Oh my God.
這條街很安全,這棟樓很安全 沒有任何東西…天啊!你跑進來干什么?媽,我必須掛電話了!天啊!
Rachel: OK, that's fine, you just read the paper, I'm gonna get a pot, it's not for you.
沒關系,你盡管看報。我要去拿個鍋子,不是為了你。
Rachel: OK, that's fine, read the Family Circus, enjoy the gentle comedy.
好了,很好。看看漫畫享受一下幽默…
Rachel: Aaahh, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, aaaaahh. Oh God, Oh God It's open you guys.
喔,我的天,我的天!我的天…門是開的。
Stranger: Hi.
你好!
Rachel: Hi, hi can I help you?
你...好?你找?
Stranger: Yeah, I'm looking for Phoebe, does she still live here?
你好,我找菲比,請問她現在還住這兒嗎?
Rachel: Uh, no she doesn't but I can, I can get a message to her.
沒有,但我可以幫你傳話。
Stranger: Great. Uhh, just tell her her husband stopped by.
好,麻煩告訴她,她老公來找過她。
Rachel: Her what?
她的...什么?
Stranger: Hey, how, how did you do that?
你怎么變出來的?
Joey: This is unbelievable, Pheebs, how can you be married?
真是不可思議,菲比,你怎么就結婚了呢?
Phoebe: Well, I mean, I'm not married, married, you know, he's just a friend and he's gay and he was from Canada and he just needed a green card.
我不是“結婚”的結婚,你明白嗎?他只是個朋友,而且,他是個同性戀。他來自加拿大,他只是需要一張綠卡而已。
Monica: I can't believe you married Duncan. I mean how could you not tell me? We lived together, we told each other everything.
我不相信你嫁給了鄧肯!你竟然之前都沒有和我提過?我們以前住在一起的時候,可是分享對方的所有秘密呢。
Phoebe: I'm sorry Monica but I knew if I told you, you'd get really, like, judgemental and you would not approve.
對不起,親愛的,但如果我告訴你,我知道你不僅會批評我的做法...而且不會贊成的。
Monica: Of course I wouldn't approve, I mean, you were totally in love with this guy who, hello, was gay. I mean, what the hell were you thinking?
我當然不會贊成!你愛死了那個同性戀,天,你到底怎么想的?
Ross: You see, and you thought she'd be judge mental.
瞧?你還以為她很愛批評呢。
Phoebe: OK, I wasn't in love with him and I was just helping out a friend.
我并不愛他,這只是舉手之勞好嗎?只是幫助一個朋友罷了。
Monica: Please, when he left town you stayed in your pajamas for a month and I saw you eat a cheeseburger.
得了吧,他離開后你一整個月都沒下床,我還看到你吃乳酪漢堡。
Monica: Well, didn't you?
你敢說你沒有?
Phoebe: I might have.
也許有。
Monica: I can't believe you didn't tell me.
我真不相信,你竟然真的沒告訴我。
Phoebe: Oh, come on, like you tell me everything.
夠了,好像是你會告訴我一切事情一樣?
Monica: What have I not told you?
我有什么沒告訴你?
Phoebe: Oh, I don't know. Umm, how about the fact that the underwear out there on the telephone pole is yours from when you were having sex with Fun Bobby out on the terrace.
我不知道。譬如說外面電線桿上的內衣…是你...是你跟搞笑巴比,在陽臺上做愛時丟下去的!
Rachel: What!
什么?
Monica: Wait a minute, who told you?
誰告訴你的?
Monica: You are dead meat.
你死定了。
Chandler: I didn't know it was a big secret.
我不知道那是個大秘密。
Monica: Oh it's not big, not at all, you know, kinda the same lines as, say, oh I don't know, having a third nipple!
不是大秘密,一點也不是,比方說就像…長了三個乳頭!
Phoebe: You have a third nipple?
你有三個乳頭?
Chandler: You bitch.
你個賤人!
Ross: Whip it out, whip it out.
秀一秀!秀一秀!
Phoebe: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
對對對!
Chandler: Come on, there's nothing to see, it's just a tiny bump, it's totally useless.
拜托!沒什么好看的,只是個小突起,沒有用處。
Rachel: Oh as, as opposed to your other multi-functional nipples?
你其他乳頭有多種用途咯?
Joey: I can't believe you. You told me it was a nubbin.
你竟然騙我!你說那是個小包。
Ross: Joey, what did you think a nubbin was?
喬伊,你以為小包是什么?
Joey: I don't know, you see something, you hear a word, I thought that's what it was. Let me see it again.
好吧,我不是很清楚,但你知道的,聽到了一個名字,就不會多想了。讓我再看一看!
All: Yeah, show it. Show it. The nubbin, the nubbin, the nubbin.
對,讓我們看你的小包!
Chandler: Joey was in a porno movie.
喬伊拍過色情電影!
All: Huuh!
哇歐!
Chandler: If I'm going down, I'm taking everybody with me.
如果我要下地獄,每個人都要跟我下!
All: Oh, my God! -Ross: You were in a porno?
老天!-你拍過黃片!
Joey: Ahh, alright, alright, alright, I was young and I just wanted a job, OK?
好了,當時我很年輕,只想找個工作而已,好嗎?
Joey: But at the last minute I couldn't go through with it so they let me be the guy who comes in to fix the copier but can't 'cause these people having sex on it.
但最后一刻我無法做下去,他們就讓我演修影印機的人…但是因為有人在上面做愛,所以無法修理。
Monica: That is wild.
真是狂野!
Ross: So what's it shaped like?
形狀是什么樣子?
Phoebe: Yeah, is there a hair on it?
有沒有長毛?
Joey: What happens if you flick it?
碰到了會怎么樣?
Ross: So, uh, does it do anything, you know, special?
所以你的第三個乳頭,有沒有什么特殊功能?
Chandler: Why yes Ross, pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia.
只要壓我的第三個乳頭…就會開啟納尼亞王國之門。(著名的兒童魔幻小說)
Julie: You know, in some cultures having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility. You get the best huts and women dance naked around you.
在有些文化中,第三個乳頭象征了男性雄風。有最好的住所,女人繞著你跳脫衣舞。
Chandler: Huh? Are, uh, any of these cultures, perchance, in the tri-state area?
呵呵,請問這些文化,是否可能在美國中部?
Ross: You know, you are so amazing, is there anything you, you don't know?
你真是博學多聞,有什么是你不知道的?
Rachel: Ooh, Julie's so smart, Julie's so special. What, does she go and put on an outfit at night and fight crime?
是歐,茱莉好聰明哦!茱莉好特別哦!她是不是晚上全副武裝出去打擊犯罪?
Monica: Look honey, I wanted you to hook up with Ross as much as you did. But he's with her now and you're just gonna have to get over it.
哦親愛的,我也希望你能與羅斯復合。但現在他與她在一起,你必須忘了他。
Rachel: Ohh, I'm gonna have to get over it. God, see I didn't know that's I had to do, I just have to get over it. Ohhh, I'm gonna have to write that down on my hand.
是啊,原來我必須忘了他。我不知道該怎么辦,原來只要忘了他就好,我必須寫在我的手上。
All: Woah. Foxy lady.
性感美女!
Julie: Where're you going?
你這是去約會嗎?
Phoebe: Um, I'm gonna go meet Duncan, he's skating tonight at the Garden, he's in the Capades.
我要去見鄧肯,今晚他要在公園溜冰,他參加了冰上劇團。
Joey: The Ice Capades?
在冰上表演?
Chandler: No, no the gravel capades. Yeah, the turns aren't as fast but when Snoopy falls...funny.
不,在碎石路上表演。轉得不會很快,史努比跌倒時非常好笑。
Monica: I can't believe you're dressing up for him. I mean, you're just, you're setting yourself up all over again.
我不相信你竟然為他打扮,你又要重蹈覆轍了。
Phoebe: OK, no. For your information I'm going to see him so I can put all those feeling behind me.
當然不是。我去看他,就是為了能徹底忘了他。
Phoebe: OK, and the reason I'm dressed like this is because I think it's nice to look nice for your gay husband.
我這樣打扮是因為…我要讓我的同性戀丈夫有面子。
Ross: Oh, darn it, we're all out of milk. Hey Chandler, would you fill me up here?
該死,沒牛奶了,錢德,能不能給我擠一點?
Chandler: Oh I see, I see, because of the third nipple thing. Ha ha ha ha...
我懂了,因為第三個乳頭?呵呵呵呵...
Ross: OK sweetie, I'll see you later. Bye.
親愛的,待會見。
Julie: See you later Rach.
待會見,瑞秋。
Rachel: Bye-bye Julie.
再見,朱莉。
Rachel: Hey. - Ross: Hey.
嗨。-嗨。
Rachel: Hey, come on, cut it out.
別鬧了!
Ross: Hey?
我說...
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Ross: Can I ask you something?
我能問你一件事嗎?
Rachel: Sure.
當然。
Ross: Nah.
那個...
Rachel: What? come on, talk to me.
哪個?快說啊。
Ross: OK, what's the longest you've been in the relationship before ha, have, having the sex?
你與男人交往花了最久時間…才發生關系的是多久?
Rachel: Why? Who's not having...Are you and Julie not, are, are you and, are you and Julie not having sex?
什么?誰沒有…?你與茱莉還沒有…你與茱莉還沒有發生關系?
Ross: Technically, huh, no.
就技術層面上來說...沒有。
Rachel: Wow. Is it, is it 'cause she's so cold in bed. Or, or is it 'cause she's like, kinda bossy, makes it feel like school?
是不是因為她很性冷淡?或者她非常專橫,感覺像是在學校?
Ross: No, no, she's great and it's not like we haven't done anything. I mean, uh, uh, we, we do plenty of other stuff, lot's of other stuff, like uhh...
不!她很好,我們又不是什么都沒做,我們做了很多事情,像是…
Rachel: No, no no no, don't need to know the details.
不!別告訴我細節。
Ross: It's just, it's, it's me. You, you know I've only been with one woman my whole life and she turned out to be a lesbian.
不,只是…我的問題。我一輩子只跟一個人上過床…后來她變成了同性戀。
Ross: So now I've got myself all psyched out, you know, and it's become, like this, this thing and I...Well, you must just think I'm weird.
所以現在我很擔心,就像是…這件事!你一定以為我很怪。
Rachel: No, no, no, no I don't think it's weird, I think, I think umm, in fact, in fact you know what I think?
不,我不認為很怪,我想…你知道我怎么想嗎?
Ross: What?
怎么想?
Rachel: I think it's sexy.
我覺得這很性感。
Ross: Sexy?
性感?
Rachel: Let me tell you something. As a woman there is nothing sexier than a man who does not wanna have sex.
讓我告訴你,身為女人…沒有任何事情…比不想要做愛的男人更性感。
Ross: No kidding?
真的?
Rachel: Oh yeah. In fact you know what I'd do?
你知道我會怎么做?
Ross: What?
怎么做?
Rachel: I'd wait.
我會等待下去。
Ross: You'd wait?
你會等待?
Rachel: Yes, absolutely. I would wait and wait...then I'd wait some more.
沒錯,我會等待…一直等待…然后我還會再等下去。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Oh yeah, I don't care how much she tells you she wants it, I don't care if she begs, she pleads, she tells you she, she's gonna have sex with, with another man. That just means it's working.
我不管她怎么說,她多么想要,多么懇求你…她說她要跟其他男人做愛…這只表示收到了效果。
Ross: Women really want this?
女人真的希望如此?
Rachel: More than jewelry.
比珠寶還要渴望。
.Phoebe: Hi. - Duncan: Phoebe!
嗨。-菲比!
Phoebe: Ta-da! - Duncan: Hey. -Phoebe: Hi.
當當!-嗨。-嗨。
Duncan: Ahh, look at you, you look great.
你看起來真美麗!
Phoebe: Do I? Thank you, so do you.
真的?謝謝。你也是。
Duncan: Thanks. -Phoebe: Sparkly.
謝謝!-閃閃發亮!
Phoebe: So, wow, this is, this is pretty wonderful, huh. Mr. major capades guy. I, I remember when you were just, like, King Friday in Mr. Roger's Ice's Nice.
真是很棒,冰上劇團主角先生。我記得當你扮演在羅杰先生的冰上的弗雷迪國王(兒童節目)時很可愛。
Duncan: Yeah you always said I'd make it.
你一直說我會成功的。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, you know, I'm kinda spooky that way. Wooo.
我總是有這方面的怪才能。
Duncan: Oh. God, I missed you.
啊,我想念你!
Duncan: I'm gonna get changed.
我要換衣服。
Phoebe: OK.
好的
Duncan: Um, now. Pheebs.
現在就要。
Phoebe: Oh, right, OK. Ole.
喔!對,好的。沖刺!
Duncan: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Um, the matador. So...
斗牛士,所以…
Phoebe: Olé, ha ha ha ha ha.
沖刺,哈哈哈。
Ross: Sweetie, can you hold this for a second?
親愛的,你能不能拿一下?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 緊迫的,緊急的 press的現在分詞

聯想記憶
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 遞送,交付,分娩

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,腦力的,精神錯亂的
n. 精

聯想記憶
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
jewelry ['dʒu:əlri]

想一想再看

n. 珠寶,珠寶類

 
terrace ['terəs]

想一想再看

n. 平臺,陽臺,梯田 vt. 使成梯田,給 ... 建

聯想記憶
hook [huk]

想一想再看

n. 鉤狀物,勾拳,鉤
v. 鉤住,彎成(鉤裝

 
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 溫和的,輕柔的,文雅的,溫順的,出身名門的

 
darn [dɑ:n]

想一想再看

v. 織補 n. 補釘 int. 該死(damn的委婉語

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 王岗个人简历| 恋人电影| 摇曳庄的幽奈小姐| 欲情电影在线看| 违规吃喝研讨发言材料| 广播体操第七套视频完整版| 冷血惊魂| 李彦萱| 《欢·爱》郭晓东| 情人看刀| 母鸡评课| 熊竹英| 大老鼠图片| 国产精品欧美大片| 诺曼瑞杜斯| 一个月经代表七个版本| 耄耋老太国产| 五帝钱顺序排列图片| 伴娘| 女人 电影| 男同视频在线| 隐藏的歌手第一季免费观看完整版| 妈妈的朋字韩剧| 北京 北京 汪峰歌曲| 《爱的温暖》电影在线观看| 新生儿满月长几斤正常| 蜘蛛侠5| 中国人免费观看| 成人一级片视频| 斯维特拜克之歌| 都市频道在线直播观看| 少年歌行电视剧演员表| 久久日韩成人影院绝色| 三年片观看免费完整版中文版| 大奉打更人电视剧| 男同视频在线| 在线看色戒| 念念相忘电影免费观看 | 西藏卫视| 印度电影《希努》| 和风有关的四字成语|