Monica: Ok, these were unbelievable expensive and I know he'll grow out of them like 20 minutes, but I couldn't resist!
這些非常昂貴,我知道他很快就穿不下……但是我就是無法抗拒!
Phoebe: Look at these. Hey, Ben. "Just do it"! Oh, my God! Ok, was that too much pressure for him?
看看這些!嗨,班做了就對!(耐克廣告詞)喔,天啊!是不是對他壓力太大?
Susan: ls he hungry already? -Carol: I guess so.
他已經餓了嗎? -我想是的。
Chandler: You know, it's...Something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back.
你知道,那個……球鞋真的很有趣。我馬上就回來!
Joey: Oh, I...I gotta get one too.
哦,我,我也要一個。
Ross: Hey, what are you guys doing?
你們在干什么?
Chandler: We're just hanging out by the spoons. Ladle?
我們只是來看看湯匙。要調羹嗎?
Ross: Will you guys grow up? This is the most natural beautiful thing in the world.
你們成熟一點好嗎?這是世上最自然美麗的東西。
Joey: Yeah, we know. But there's a baby sucking on it.
是啊,我們知道,但現在有個嬰兒在吸它。
Ross: This is my son having lunch, okay? It's gonna happen a lot, you'd better get used to it. If you have any problem, you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol's fine with it. Come on.
這是我兒子在吃午餐,好不?這事兒會經常發生,你們最好習慣一下。如果你們有任何問題,如果你們感到不自在,直接發問就好。卡蘿不介意的。去唄。
Chandler: Carol? Carol? I was wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding?
卡蘿?卡蘿?我想問問喬伊能不能問問你關于哺乳的問題?
Carol: Sure.
當然可以。
Joey: Err, does it hurt?
呃…… 會不會痛?
Carol: It did at first, but not anymore.
剛開始會,現在不會了。
Joey: Chandler?
錢德?
Chandler: So, how often can you do it? -Carol: As much as he needs.
你能多久喂一次? -只要他需要(就喂)。
Joey: Okay, I got one, I got one. If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?
好了,我想到了一個問題,我想到了一個問題。如果他對一個吹氣,另一個會不會變大?
Julie: Rachel, do you have any muffins left? -Rachel: Yeah, I forget which ones.
瑞秋,還剩有松糕嗎? -有,我忘記還有哪一種了。
Julie: You're busy. That's ok. I'll get it. -Rachel: Oh, ok. -Julie: Anyone else want one? -All: No, thanks.
你太忙了,沒關系,我來拿。-哦,好的。 -誰還要個? -不用,謝謝。
Julie: You're losing your apron. Let me get it.
你的圍裙松了,我幫你系好。
Julie: There you go. -Rachel: Thank you. What a bitch!
好了。 -謝謝。 真是個婊子!
Julie: Oh, listen you guys, I have a friend at Bloomingdale's who's quitting...and he wants to abuse his discount.
噢,聽著各位,我有朋友在布魯明戴爾百貨上班他要辭職了…… 他想要揮霍掉他的折扣券。
Julie:So anyone want to come take advantage of it?
誰想跟我去撿便宜?
Phoebe: Oh, I can't. I have to take my grandmother to the vet.
我不行。我要帶我祖母去看獸醫。
Monica: Ok, umm, I'll go with you. -Julie: Great. -Ok.
好吧,額,我跟你去。 -好極了。 -好的。
Ross: Hi, honey. -Chandler: Hey, sweetums.
嗨,甜心。 -嗨,蜜糖。
Ross: And hello to the rest.
嗨,其余的各位。
Joey: Monica, what you doing? You can't go shopping with her. What about Rachel?
莫妮卡你搞什么飛機?你不能跟她去逛百貨,瑞秋怎么辦?
Monica: This is gonna be a problem, isn't it?
會有問題,對不對?
Chandler: Come on, you're going to Bloomingdale's with Julie. It's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.
拜托,你要跟茱莉去布魯明戴爾,就好比是到瑞秋家中偷男人!
Phoebe: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street!
莫妮卡,她會宰了你。她會像宰街上的流浪狗一樣宰了你的!
Ross: So Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow.
茱莉說你們明天要去逛街。
Monica: It's actually not that big a deal.
其實沒有什么大不了的……
Ross: It's a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this.
這對我很重要。這太棒了莫妮卡,非常感激你這么做。
Monica: You're welcome.
別客氣。
Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Hey, Annabel. -Hey, Joey.
要畢堅男士香水嗎?要畢堅男士香水嗎?嗨,安娜貝。 -嗨,喬伊。
Did you hear about the new guy? -Joey: Who?
聽說過新來的人嗎? -誰?
Nobody knows his name. Me and the girls call him "The Hombre Man. "
沒人知道他的名字。我們女生都叫他“西班牙男人”。
Hombre?
西班牙男人?
Joey: What's he doing in my section? -I guess he doesn't know.
他到我這一區干什么? -我想他不知道。
Joey: Well, he's gonna. I'll see you a little later, okay?
那他會(知道的)。他必須知道待會見。
Joey: Hey, how you doing? -Mornin'.
你好嗎? -早。
Joey: Listen, I know you're new...but it's kind of understood that everything from young men's to the escalator is my territory.
聽著,我知道你是新來的……但眾所皆知這附近從年輕人部門到電梯的一切都是我的地盤。
"Your territory"? -Joey: Yeah.
你的地盤? -是的。
Joey: Bijan for men? -No, thanks. -Hombre? -Yeah, all right.
畢堅男士香水? -不,謝了。 -西班牙男人? -好啊。
You were saying?
你剛才說什么?
Monica: Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day. -Phoebe: What?
菲比,聽著,你跟我一起逛了整天街買東西。 -什么?
Monica: We were shopping and we had lunch.
我們去購物了,而且吃了午餐。
Phoebe: All right, what did I have?
好吧,我吃了什么?
Monica: You had a salad. -Phoebe: No wonder I don't feel full.
你吃了沙拉。 -難怪我沒感覺到飽。
Rachel: Hi, guys, what's up?
嗨,各位,干什么呢?
Phoebe: I went shopping with Monica all day and I had a salad.
我整天都跟莫妮卡買東西,而且我吃了一些沙拉。
Rachel: Good, Pheebs. What'd you buy?
很好,菲比,你們買了什么?
Phoebe: We went shopping for.... For.... For fur.
我們去買了…… 買了毛皮。
Rachel: You went shopping for fur? -Phoebe: Yeah. And then I realized that l'm against that.
你們去買毛皮? -然后我發現我反對買皮草。
Phoebe: So then we bought some...Boobs.
然后我們買了一些……咪咪。
Rachel: You bought boobs? -Phoebe: Bras! We bought bras! We bought bras.
你買了咪咪? -胸罩!我們買了胸罩!我們買了胸罩。
Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Bijan for...
畢堅男士香水?畢堅男士香水?畢堅……
Joey: Hey, Annabel. Listen, I was wondering maybe after work you and I could go out and grab a cup of coffee?
嗨,安娜貝,聽著,我在想或許下班后我們可以去喝個咖啡?
Annabel: Actually, I sort of have plans.
實際上我已經有計劃了。
You ready, Annabel? -Annabel: You bet.
準備好了嗎,安娜貝? -當然啦。
Maybe some other time.
或許其他時候再約吧。
Joey: It's not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne. Bijan for men? Bijan for men!
這又不是第一次被噴香水的牛仔搶走女友。畢堅男士香水?畢堅男士香水!
Carol: And this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps, or he won't sleep.
這是滑稽小丑。只有睡過午覺才可以給他玩,不是在他睡覺前,否則他不會睡。
Ross: Carol, we've been through this before. We have a good time. We laugh. We play. It's like we're father and son.
卡蘿,我們以前經歷過的。我們玩得很高興,我們又笑又玩,就像父親跟兒子一樣。
Susan: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.
親愛的,放輕松,羅斯很會帶他。別這么驚訝,我是個很好的人。
Rachel: This is so cute! -Carol: I got that for him!
這個好可愛! -我為他買的!
Ross: "My Mommies Love Me. " That's clever.
“我的媽媽們愛我”真聰明。
Monica: Oh, hi, Jul...Hi, Jew! Uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, sure. That'd be great. See you then. Bye.
哦,嗨,茱……嗨,猶太人!嗯哼,嗯哼,好的,沒問題。很好,回頭見,再見。
Rachel: Did you just say," Hi, Jew"? -Monica: Yes, I did. That was my friend Eddie Moskowitz.
你剛才是不是說:嗨,猶太人? -對,我是這么說。那是我的猶太朋友艾迪·莫斯考維茲。
Monica: He's going through this whole religious thing. Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith.
他全都是這樣的宗教事情。是的,他很喜歡這個,能加強他的信仰。
Phoebe: Ben, dinner! -Ross: Thanks, Aunt Pheebs.
班,吃晚餐了!-謝謝,菲比姑媽。
Ross: Hey, you didn't microwave that, did you, because it's breast milk, and you're not supposed to do that
喂,你沒有用微波爐吧?因為這是母乳,你不應該這樣處理母乳的。
Phoebe: Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. Ok.
廢話,我想我知道如何加熱母乳。好了。
Chandler: What did you just do? -Phoebe: I licked my arm, what?
你在干什么? -我舔了我的手臂,怎么樣?
Ross: It's breast milk! -Phoebe: So?
那是母乳! -又怎么樣?
Rachel: Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.
菲比,那是從另一個人身上擠出的汁。
Joey: What is the big deal?
有什么大不了的?
Chandler: What did you just do?
你剛剛在干什么?
Ross: Can people stop drinking the breast milk?
大家能不能不要喝母乳了?
Phoebe: You won't even taste it? -Ross: No.
你連嘗都不嘗? -不會。
Phoebe: Not even if you just pretend it's milk? -Ross: Not even if Carol's breast had a picture of a missing child on it.
即使假裝那是牛奶也不會嗎? -就算卡蘿的乳房上帖了牛奶尋人廣告都不行!
Monica: Where is everybody? -Rachel: They took Ben to the park. Where have you been?
大家到哪里去了? -他們帶班去公園了,你去哪里了?
Monica: Just out. Had some lunch. Just me. A little quality time with me. Thanks for your jacket. -Rachel: Oh, no problem.
出去了。吃了午餐。只有我一個人。與自己共度美好時光。謝謝你的外套。 -哦,別客氣。
Rachel: You can borrow it, by the way. Here are your keys, honey. Mon, if you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you $53?
順便說下,你也可以借這個。給你的鑰匙,親愛的。莫妮卡,如果你一個人吃午餐,怎么會要五十三塊?
Monica: You know what probably happened? Someone musta stolen my credit card.
你知道大概發生什么事嗎? -定有人偷了我的信用卡。
Rachel: And sorta just put the receipt back in your pocket?
然后把收據放回你口袋?
Monica: That is an excellent excellent question. That is excellent.
這是個非常好的問題。真的非常好。
Rachel: Monica, what's with you? Who'd you have lunch with?
莫妮卡,你怎么了?跟誰吃午餐?
Monica: Judy. -Rachel: Who? -Monica: Julie. -Rachel: What? -Monica: Jody.
茱蒂。 -誰? -茱莉。 -什么? -裘迪。
Rachel: You were with Julie?
你跟茱莉在一起?
Monica: Look, when it started I was just trying to be nice to her because she was my brother's girlfriend. And then, one thing led to another and, before I knew it, we were...shopping.
聽我說,剛開始我只是想對她友善點,因為她是我哥哥的女友。然后我還沒發現,事情就接二連三發生了……我們就……去購物了