Phoebe: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever.
好,這是目前為止大概的情況。打從一開始羅斯就愛瑞秋。
Phoebe: But every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way...Iike cats, Italian guys. And finally, Chandler was, like, "Forget about her."
但每次他想要表白,總是有事情阻礙……比如貓咪,意大利家伙。最后,錢德勸他死心。
Phoebe: But when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross loved Rachel.
但是羅斯去中國考古時,錢德說漏嘴說出了羅斯愛瑞秋這事。
Phoebe: And she was like, "Oh, my God!" So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back.
她當時就像是,“噢,天吶!”。所以在他回來時,她跑去機場接他了。
Phoebe: What she didn't know was Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Oh oh.
她不知道的是,羅斯和另一個女人一起下了飛機。噢噢。
Phoebe: So that's pretty much everything you need to know. But enough about us. How have you been?
你們需要知道的大概就是這樣子了。這個說得夠多了,你們近來如何?
Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.
從北京飛來的第457號班機已經到達。
Rachel: Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
噢,我的天啊!噢,我的天啊!
Rachel: Excuse me. Move, move, move! Emergency, please! Excuse me, excuse me.
對不起。借過,借過!緊急事件,拜托!對不起,對不起。
Ross: Rach!
瑞秋!
Rachel: Oh, there you are!
哦,是你們啊!
Ross: Hey! -Rachel: Hi. So, so...How was China? You!
嘿!-嗨!那么,那么……中國怎么樣?老兄!
Ross: It was great. What happened? - Rachel: What? -
很棒……你怎么啦?-什么?
Ross: You're bleeding. -Rachel: I am?
你在流血。-是嗎?
Ross: Oh my god. -Rachel: Oh, look at that! Yes, I am. Anyway, enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back From The Orient!
啊,天吶!-哦,瞧瞧!我是在流血。別管我了,來自東方的歸來先生!
Rachel: Come on, I wanna hear everything! Everything!
拜托,我要聽一切事情!什么都不要漏掉!
Ross: Well, where do I start? Well, this is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel.
嗯,要從何開始?這位是茱莉。茱莉,這位是瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi...Oh! These are.... These are...aren't for you.
嗨!這些…… 這些……不是給你的。
Rachel: Uh...These are for you. Welcome to our country.
呃,這些是要送給你的。歡迎光臨我國。
Julie: Thank you. I'm from New York.
謝謝,我是紐約人。
Rachel: Well, not a problem. We'll just use them to stop the bleeding. Ok, baggage claim?
那么,沒關系,我用它來止血。好了,去拿行李?
Monica: I'm telling you. She went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross.
我給你們說啊,她去了機場,她準備跟羅斯發展了。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! This is huge! This is bigger than huge. This is like.... All right, what's bigger than huge?
啊,天啊!這是大事!這比大事還大。這就像是…… 好吧,什么比大事還大?
Joey: Umm, this? -Phoebe: Yes.
這么大?-是的。
Monica: Guys, you got new haircuts! -Chandler: Yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffay.
喂,你們剪頭發了!-是的,謝謝維達布菲。(維達沙宣是國際美發大師)
Phoebe: Because, you know, "lf you don't look good, we don't look good."
因為你們知道的,“我們的光彩來自你的風采”(沙宣廣告詞)。
Phoebe: I love that voice! And the winner is Eva Godna!
我喜歡這聲音!勝利者是艾娃·高的納!
All: Oh, oh, Rachael!
-喔,噢,瑞秋。
Rachel: Airport. Airport. Ross. Not alone. Julie. Arm around her! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!
機場……機場……羅斯不是一個人。茱莉!他摟著她!抽筋!抽筋!
Chandler: Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something. Quick, get the verbs.
好吧,我想她好像想告訴我們什么。趕快猜動詞。
Rachel: You! You! You said he liked me! You! You! You slowpokes!
你!你!你說他喜歡我!你們!你們!你們太慢了!
Ross: That's all right, Rach. We got the bags.
沒事瑞秋,我們拿了行李。
Ross: Hi, hello. Julie, this is my sister, Monica. This is Chandler. -Chandler: Hey.
嗨,這是我妹妹莫妮卡。這是錢德勒。-嗨。
Ross: Phoebe, Hi. Joey. What up! Okay. Everyone, this is Julie. -Rachel: Julie.
菲比,嗨,喬伊,好啊!好了,各位,這位是茱莉。-茱莉。
All: Hi! -Julie: Hi.
嗨。-嗨。
Julie: But I'm not here, you haven't met me. I'll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don't have 20 hours of cab and plane on me.
但我還沒到,我們還沒見面。沒有連坐二十小時飛機和出租車的話,我會留下更好的第一印象。
Ross: And bus. -Julie: Oh, my God! -Ross: With the screaming guy. -Julie: And the spitting. -Ross: You gotta hear this story.
還有公車。-喔,天啊!-那個尖叫的家伙。-還有吐口水。-你們一定得聽聽這個故事。
Julie: We're on this bus that's easily 200 years old. -Ross: Two hundred, at least. -Julie: And this guy...
我們坐的巴士一定有兩百年舊。-至少兩百年舊。-有個人……
Rachel: And the chicken poops in her lap!
一只雞拉屎在她腿上!
Rachel: Oh, I'm so sorry. I just gave away the ending, didn't I?
哦,對不起,我說出了結尾,對不對?
Rachel: Oh! I just heard this story in the cab...and it is all I can think about.
天哪!我在計程車上聽了這個故事…… 滿腦子想的都是這個
Monica: This is amazing. I mean how, how did this happen?
真是驚人。我是說,這是怎么發生的?
Julie: Well, Ross and I were in grad school together.
羅斯與我一起上研究所。
Ross: But we haven't seen each other since then. When I land in China...guess who's in charge of the dig?
但是在那之后就沒有再見面。我降落在中國機場時…… 猜猜是誰負責勘探?
Rachel: Julie! Julie! Isn't that great? I mean isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
茱莉!朱莉!是不是很棒啊?!我的意思是,是不是像踢你的褲襠和朝你的脖子吐口水一樣神奇?
Monica: It's an expression.
這只是一種表達方式。
Ross: We just wanted to say a quick hi. Then we'll go see the baby. -Julie: Then we gotta get some sleep. -Ross: Yeah. It's really 6:00 tomorrow night, our time.
我們只是過來快速打個招呼。然后我們要去看寶寶。-然后睡一下覺。-是啊,這時候正是(中國的)明天晚上六點。
Chandler: OK, well listen. Don't tell us what's gonna happen though. I like being surprised.
好的,聽我說,別告訴我們接下來會發生什么事。我比較喜歡驚喜。
Rachel: Bye! -Ross: Bye!
再見!-再見!
Ross: Hey, Rach. Can I get some coffee? -Rachel: Yeah, sure. -Ross: Thank you.
瑞秋,能給我來杯咖啡嗎?-好的,沒問題。-謝謝。
Chandler: Hey, Rach...-Rachel: Did you talk to him yet? -Chandler: No. -Rachel: Then, no.
你好,瑞秋。-你跟他談了嗎?-沒有。-那就沒咖啡給你。
Chandler: So what the hell happened to you in China? I mean, when last we left you, you were totally in love with, you know.
你在中國發生了什么事?我是說,你離開前還愛著……你知道的。
Ross: I know. I know I was. But there was always this little voice inside that kept saying: "It's never gonna happen. Move on." You know whose voice that was?
我知道,我知道我愛她。但我心中有這個小聲音告訴我不可能的,放手吧。你知道那是誰的聲音嗎?
Chandler: God? -Ross: It was you, pal. -Chandler: Well, maybe it was God doing me.
上帝的?-是你的聲音,老哥。-也許是上帝模仿我的聲音。
Chandler: You know, because aside from being almighty, he's a wiz at doing voices.
你知道的,因為他是無所不能的,所以在模仿聲音方面他是個天才。
Ross: You were right. She looks at me and sees a friend. That's all.
你說得對。她眼中只把我當成朋友,就這些。
Ross: And then I met Julie...and I don't know, we're having a great time.
然后我遇見了茱莉,我們在一起非常開心。
Ross: And I have to say I never would've gone for it with her, if it hadn't been for you.
我不得不說,要不是因為你,我絕不會跟茱莉在一起。
Chandler: Well, you owe me one, big guy.
你欠我一個情,大個兒。
Rachel: Here's your lemonade. -Ross: I didn't order lemonade.
你的檸檬汁。-我沒有叫檸檬汁。
Rachel: Oh! Well, then you'd better go take that back. Cause they can charge you for that.
哦,那你最好送回去,否則他們會為此收你的錢!
Rachel: Go, go, go! Come on, come on! Ok, so what did you find out?
快!快!快去!快說,快說!你問出了什么?
Chandler: He said...He said...He said they're having a great time. I'm sorry. -Rachel: What?
他說…… 他說…… 他們在一起很開心。對不起。-什么?
Chandler: But the silver lining, if you wanna see it...is that he made this decision all by himself...without any outside help whatsoever.
但還有一線希望,如果你愿意這么看的話…… 他完全是自己做了這個決定,完全沒有受外人的影響。
Rachel: How is that a silver lining? -Chandler: You have to really wanna see it.
這怎么是一線希望?-你要非常愿意才看得出來。
Ross: Ironically, these guys were picked last in gym.
諷刺的是,這些家伙上體育課時沒人愿意跟他一隊。
Monica: Pheebs. You know what I'm thinking? -Phoebe: Uh...Okay.
菲比,你知道我想什么嗎?-嗯,好。
Phoebe: How...it's been so long since you've had sex...you're wondering if they've changed it?
如何…… 你太久沒做愛了…… 你不知道有沒有什么改變?
Phoebe: Not even close? -Monica: No. Although now that's what I'm thinking.
一點兒都沒猜對?-沒有,但是我現在是這么想了。
Phoebe: All right. So what were you thinking?
好吧,你本來在想什么?
Monica: Well, I was thinking that you gave the guys such great haircuts. I thought maybe you'd like to do mine.
你幫他們剪頭發,我想你也應該幫我剪。
Phoebe: Uh-oh...No. -Monica: Why not?
哇哦,不要。-為什么不要?
Phoebe: Because I'm just.... I'm incredibly anal and an unbelievable control freak. -Monica: No, you're not.
因為我是個…… 我非常挑剔,而且是難以理喻的控制狂。-不,你才不是。
Phoebe: I know I'm not, but you are. I was trying to spare your feelings.
我知道我不是,不過你是。我只是不想傷害你的心。
Joey: Hello? Hi. Yeah, hold on a sec. Ross, Julie for you. -Ross: Hello, hi.
喂?嗨。請等一下。羅斯,茱莉找你。-喂,嗨。
Rachel: Excuse me. Who gave her our phone number?
打擾一下,誰給了她我們的電話號碼?
Phoebe: Okay, well....Who had the motive? Was it the actor? The chef? The masseuse? Or was it the guy who's dating her?
好吧,那么誰有動機?那個演員嗎?廚師?按摩師?或者是那個跟她約會的人?
Joey: Guy who's dating her! Guy who's dating her!
是那個跟她約會的人!那個跟她約會的人!
Chandler: Hey! Anybody know a good tailor?
誰能介紹一個好裁縫?
Joey: You need some clothes altered? -Chandler: No, I'm just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk.
需要改衣服嗎?-不,我只是要找一個人用粉筆在我身上畫線。
Joey: Go see Frankie. My family's been going to him forever.
去找法蘭基。我家人一直都是找他做衣服。
Joey: He did my first suit when I was 15. No, wait, 16. No, excuse me, 15. All right, when was 1990?
我十五歲第一套正裝就是他做的。不,是十六歲。不,對不起,是十五歲。好吧,1990年是什么時候?
Chandler: Okay, you have to stop the Q-Tip when there's resistance!
好吧,哦,如果你碰到阻礙,就不要在把棉花簽塞進去了(你想不出來就不要想了!)!
Ross: Okay, Okay. Sweetheart, I'll see you later. Okay, bye...What?
好,好,親愛的,待會見好,再見…… 怎么啦?
Ross: Oh! That is so sweet. No, okay. No, you hang up. No, you. Okay, okay. One, two, three.
噢,你真好好。不,你先掛。不,你先…… 好嘛,好嘛。一,二,三。
Ross: Well you didn't hang up either. -Rachel: She didn't hang up.
你也沒有掛。-她沒掛。
Ross: No, you hang up. You. You.
不,你掛電話。你掛,你掛。
Rachel: Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.
對不起,我以為你在跟我說話。
Ross: Rachel. I'll just call her back. -Rachel: Okay.
瑞秋!我打回去。-好的。
Ross: Hi, sweetie. I'm sorry. We got disconnected. No, you hang up.
嗨,親愛的,對不起,我們剛剛斷線了。不,你掛掉。
Rachel: Okay, okay. How did this happen to me? How did this happen to me?
好吧,好吧,我到底是怎么了?我到底是怎么了?
Rachel: A week ago, two weeks ago, I was fine. Ross was just Ross. Just this guy.
一周前,兩周前,我很好。羅斯只是羅斯,只是這么個家伙。
Rachel: Now all of a sudden, he's Ross...this really great guy that I can't have.
現在突然間,他是羅斯了…… 變成我無法得到的這么好的男人。
Monica: Sweetie, I wanted you to have him too. -Rachel: I know you did.
親愛的,我也希望你能得到他。-我知道你的心意。
Monica: Hey, you wanna hit Chandler again?
嘿,你想再打錢德一頓嗎?
Rachel: I'm just gonna deal with it. I'm just gonna deal with it.
我必須要想辦法。我必須要想辦法。
Rachel: I gotta get out of here!
我必須要離開這里!
Chandler: Okay, I don't care what you guys say, something's bothering her.
好的,我不管你們怎么看,她一定有心事。
Joey: You know, I think I was 16. -Chandler: You know, I think I don't care.
你知道嗎,我想我當時是十六歲。-你知道,我想我根本不在乎。
Monica: Please, just a little bit off the back. -Phoebe: I'm still on "no."
求求你,只要剪后面一點點。-我還是堅持不要。
Rachel: Morning. -All: Hey.
早安。-早。
Rachel: Could you guys think you could close your eyes for a sec?
你們能不能閉上眼睛一秒鐘?
Joey: No, no, no. I'm not falling for that again.
不,不,不,我可不要再上當。
Phoebe: What's going on? -Rachel: I sort of did a stupid thing last night.
怎么回事?-昨晚我做了一件蠢事。
Chandler: What stupid thing did you do? -Paolo: Bon giorno tutti!
你做了什么蠢事?-大家早上好!
Rachel: Okay Paolo, now you've seen everybody and they've all seen you.
好了,保羅,現在你見過大家了,大家也都見過你了。
Monica: Rachel? How did this happen? -Rachel: I kind of ran into him last night.
瑞秋?這怎么發生的?-我昨晚湊巧碰到他。
Phoebe: Where? -Rachel: At his apartment. Is this juice?
在哪里?-在他的公寓。這是果汁嗎?
Joey: Wow-wow. And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe?
哇哦,你忘了他勾引菲比,所以你才甩了他?
Rachel: Oh, God, I know. I'm pathetic, I'm a loser. -Monica: Honey, you're not pathetic. You're just sad.
哦,天啊,我知道。我真是可悲,我是個爛貨!-親愛的,你不可悲,你只是傷心。
Chandler: Yeah, people do stupid things when they're upset.
是啊,大家傷心時都會干蠢事。
Monica: My God, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn't...But this is about your horrible mistake.
天啊,如果每個我不該上床的人都給我五分…… 但這是關于你的大錯誤。