My middle name is Eoghan. Which is Erse... Shut up. It's Erse for Owen.
我的中名是歐漢 是蘇格蘭語,閉嘴的意思 “讓歐文閉嘴”
Iain "Oohee." Don't bother.
伊安·歐希? 算了
Where is Bin Laden?
本拉登在哪?
People think he's in Pakistan, right? You've got egg in your beard. Hang on. Thank you.
人們以為他在巴基斯坦,對吧 你胡子上有雞蛋,等等 謝謝
Your national animal is the unicorn.
你的國獸是獨角獸?
I think it's romantic.
我覺得這挺浪漫
That is the national animal of the kingdom I ruled when I was eight.
那是我8歲時統治的王國的國獸
Who's your favorite Three Stooge?
三個臭皮匠你最喜歡誰
Um, Larry. Because he's put upon in a way that I identify with.
拉里,因為他的風格我最認同
He's the Art Garfunkel, right?
他是個藝術狂對吧
So, I thought I might like to hang out with you for a bit.
所以我覺得我想跟你再一起呆一會
Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
好啊,好
Do you really want to know what I want to do?
你真的想知道我想做什么嗎
Yeah. Okay.
想啊
I'd like to kiss you. Who knew?
我想親你 誰猜得到呢
No, Iain, don't. It's a scam.
不,伊安,這是騙局
Do you think so? Really? I know it's a scam, Kim. So what?
你這么想嗎?真的?我知道這是不是騙局,金姆 可那又怎么樣?
He's still begging in the street. Hey, Abrahaim. There's my boy.
他還是在街上乞討 嘿,亞伯拉罕 好孩子
I knew I'd win you over.
我就知道能贏得你的心
Jesus!
天啊