Since when? This is Tucker Wang.
從什么時候?我是塔克·王
This is Kim Baker. Why am I being told that I don't have a sat hookup?
我是金姆·貝克 我為什么聽說我沒有衛星轉播
Because you're on the hourly plan now.
因為你現在加入計時工資制了
And either way, the show is full tonight. No. Who is your boss? I want to talk to this Jerry whatever, Taub.
反正這節目今晚要播 不,你的上級是誰 我要跟這個杰瑞什么陶布聊聊
Okay, look, Jerry has mentioned Afghanistan to me once, and mentioned it to know why the only good story to come out of there in a year was on another network.
好吧,聽我說,杰瑞跟我 提到過一次阿富汗 還提到過知道為什么一年之內報道出來的好故事 都是另一個臺的
What, Tanya's thing? No, I've got shit like that. I'm waiting for the snow to melt! I want to talk to Jerry.
什么?譚雅那些? 不,我有那樣的故事 我在等冰雪融化 我要跟杰瑞談談
If I could just get you to get me a story that somebody would care about, it would be fine. But meanwhile...
如果你能給我一個別人關心的故事 那就可以了,同時...
Okay, what if I come to New York and I burst into Jerry's office? How about that?
好吧,我直接去紐約沖進杰瑞的辦公室呢? 那怎么樣?
Well, that might look like I hadn't done my job.
那樣會顯得我沒干好我的工作
Perfect. See you Wednesday.
完美,星期三見
Kim. Kim, look at these dogs.
金姆 金姆,看看這些狗
How does this end?
這要怎么收場?
A bucket of cold water, I suppose.
估計一桶冷水吧
No. How does this end?
不 我們的感情要怎么結束
Uh, I don't really know, Kim.
我真的不知道,金姆
We grow old together? Get a cottage in the country?
我們一起變老?在鄉下買幢小屋?
Raise chickens?
養雞?
Eat scrambled eggs off each other?
互相喂炒蛋吃?
Look, we're good, aren't we? We'll always have Kabul.
我們挺好的,不是嗎 我們總有喀布爾
No, we won't. We won't "always have" it because I have to go home. No, this is home.
不,沒有,我們不是“總有” 因為我要回家了 不,這是家
I have to go to New York City and justify my life to somebody named Jerry before he takes it all away, and I cannot go back to sitting at a goddamn desk. I can't.
我要去紐約調整我的生活 為了一個叫杰瑞的家伙 在他奪走一切之前,然后我...我不能回去坐在辦公桌后面,我不能
Aye. Listen... No one can take it away from you. Not all of it.
聽我說 沒人能從你身邊奪走什么 什么都不行
Whatever happens, you'll have me.
不管發生什么,你有我
That's a very nice thing to say, but...
這種話聽著舒服,但是...
But what?
但是什么?