Qadar. Qadar, it's okay. You can go in.
卡達爾,卡達爾,沒事,你能進去
He just wants to talk to me.
他只是想跟我談談
It's okay.
沒事
Oh, please, do not cover your hair on my account.
求你了,看在我的份上別遮住頭發
It's such beautiful hair.
這么美麗的頭發
It's like the hide of a fine horse.
簡直就像駿馬的鬃毛
Sadiq, what are you doing here?
薩迪克,你在這干什么
I was just going home from closing a woman brothel when I told my driver, "Mahboobullah, this is where my best friend Kimberly lives!"
我剛關了一家妓院,正在回家路上 我跟我的司機說 馬勃布拉,這是我最好的朋友 金伯利住的地方
But she has been a bad friend lately.
但她最近一直是壞朋友
She does not call.
她不來電話
She does not invite me to her party.
不邀請我參加她的派對
I'm sorry, but I didn't think the Attorney General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan went to parties at guesthouses.
對不起 但我覺得阿富汗伊斯蘭共和國的司法部長應該不會去客人家參加派對吧
And why not?
為什么不會?
I am still a man, no?
我還是個人,不是嗎
I love music.
我愛音樂
I love to dance!
我愛跳舞
But even though you have been a bad friend, I want you to be happy.
但是 雖然你是壞朋友 我還是想要你快樂
Do you have a special friend?
你有特別的朋友嗎
Because. I would love to be your special friend.
因為我很想當你特別的朋友
Would you like that, Kim?
你愿意嗎,金姆?
You're a bad friend.
你是壞朋友