The human body produces its own heroin.
人體會產生自身的海洛因
In fact, when the fight or flight instinct is activated in the hypothalamus, your body releases endorphins, dopamine and norepinephrine.
事實上,爭斗或逃避的直覺是作用于下丘腦的 你的身體會釋放內啡肽 多巴胺和降腎上腺素
That is heroin, cocaine and amphetamine, all at once.
那就好比是同時攝入海洛因,可卡因 和安非他明
Okay, great. Are we having the Afghan version of this conversation, where in New York we would have gotten to the point, like, five minutes ago?
好吧,我們這段阿富汗式的對話 如果在紐約,是否就能在五分鐘前,就已經明白意思了?
There is a reason to believe that a person can get addicted to this type of high.
我們有理由相信一個人會沉迷于這種興奮
Soldiers, athletes... War reporters. Got it.
士兵,運動員...戰地記者,明白
An addict always needs a greater and greater dosage.
一種癮對劑量的需要總是會越來越大
And then people make mistakes, people get hurt.
然后人們就會犯錯,會受傷
I get it. You're a newlywed. I can probably get them to go up to one hundred and twentyfive a day.
我明白了,你剛結婚,我也許可以讓他們每天得到一百二十五美金
Let us have the American version of this conversation.
咱們還是用美國的方式來談話吧
Okay.
好吧
I do not want to work with you anymore. No, okay, wait. Fahim, I know I fucked up.
我已經不想再和你合作了 不,好,等等,法希姆 我知道我搞砸了
I do not think you do.
我覺得你不知道