We are going to ISAF later, yes? I don't know. Pressers and "right of boom" crap. Who cares?
我們待會兒要去維和部隊嗎? 我不知道,記者和爆炸的梗,誰在乎呢?
We need to enterprise something. Okay? We need to get out of the bubble.
我們需要來點冒險,好嗎? 我們需要走出泡沫
Oh, that hit the net.
球撞網了
The what?
什么?
It hit the net.
球撞網了
The invisible net? Yes.
隱形的網? 是的
My point. Let's go. Bullshit.
我得分 得了吧,胡說
Kim, the reason that your village well story got traction is because it wasn't a bangbang, it was about women's rights. It was a brilliant piece, that.
金姆,你知道,你那個鄉村水井的故事 之所以有吸引力不是因為它很轟動 而是因為它關乎女性權益 那是篇很棒的文章
Oh, fucking hell.
見鬼
We should go to Kandahar.
我們應該去坎大哈
No, too dangerous.
不,太危險了
No way. It's a wee bit fluid down there these days, securitywise.
不行,聽說那里最近發生了液體泄漏 安全起見
Yeah, it might be a bit much for you, eh, Nic?
對,對你來說可能太冒險了 對吧,尼克?
You're a bit late to the whole. "Kandahar's gone to shit" party. You know?
你這想法有點遲了 坎大哈現在已經成了屎坑了 知道嗎?
What about the woman thing where the sharia law is back? And there was a firebombing there the other day.
那等伊斯蘭教法恢復 那女人們怎么辦? 而且那天,那里還發生了燃燒彈爆炸
Yeah, I think it's worth the risk.
對,我覺得這值得冒險
Iain, that's easy for you to say, mate, sitting there in your cozzie taking photos of the fucking garden.
伊安,伙計,你說的輕巧 穿著你的泳衣躺在那 給該死的花園拍照片
Look, Nicky, I know you've been specially trained to protect New Zealand from, what, fucking dolphins?
聽著,尼克,我知道你受過專門訓練 用于保護新西蘭的什么來著 見鬼的海豚?
But I'm not exactly a war zone virgin, you know? I was kidnapped by the AIG when they were still called that.
但我其實不是沒去過戰區的 知道嗎? 我曾在AIG還叫AIG的時候 被他們綁架過
Why dolphins? What do dolphins got to do with New Zealand?
為什么是海豚? 海豚和新西蘭有什么關系
Nothing to do with it. I'm just... White pointers and sharks, but the dolphins never hurt anyone.
沒關系,我只是...白色指針和鯊魚 但海豚從沒傷害過任何人
I know they've not hurt anyone, mate. I'm just making the point... I'm not gonna protect my country from an animal that hasn't hurt anyone.
伙計,我知道它們不傷人 我只是想說明...我不會通過保護一種從不傷人的動物來保護祖國
Oh, Jesus Christ.
老天
Dolphins? What a joke.
海豚?開玩笑
I'll come with you in the car if there's room.
如果車里還坐的下,我可以跟你去
Oh, great, we're all going to Kandahar!
那太好了,我們要去坎大哈了
I can make some calls. We can take my car.
我先打幾個電話 咱們可以開我的車去
Kim, if we are going to Kandahar, you will need to buy some new clothes.
金姆,如果我們要去坎大哈 你會需要買些新衣服
I can't...
不行...
Ah! It's so pretty, I don't even want to vote.
漂亮極了,我甚至都不想選舉了