It was worse than a unibrow. It went all the way into his hair.
那比一字眉還糟 眉毛直接插進他頭發里了
We all have some reason for being here.
我們之所以會在這 都是出于某些原因的
What's your reason? What is yours?
你的原因是什么?你的呢?
I don't have a good one. I'm just here.
我沒什么好理由,我才剛到
Come on, she just told her unibrow story.
拜托,她剛都跟你講了 她的一字眉故事了
I just... I don't have one.
我只是...我真的沒有
Come on.
拜托
I was at the gym after work one night. Stationary bike.
有天晚上下班,我去了健身房 騎健身腳踏車
The same bike every day.
每天都騎那同一輛車
And I notice this indentation in the carpet, it's, like, a foot in front of my bike.
然后我注意到地毯上的壓痕 大概在我腳踏車前方一英尺
And I realize that it's from where my bike used to be.
然后我發現那是我腳踏車原來的位置
I have done thousands of miles on this bike and I have gone backwards.
我已經在這輛車上騎了幾千公里了 結果我卻在倒退
I have literally gone backwards.
毫不夸張的,我是在倒退
I just wanted to blow everything up. I just wanted out of my job, writing news scripts for dumb pretty people to read.
我就是...想擺脫一切,我只想辭掉我的工作 為百姓們寫點可讀的新聞
I wanted... out of having to decide whether I should just marry my mildly depressive boyfriend.
我希望...不再去決定我是否應該 嫁給我那個輕度抑郁癥男友
I couldn't look at that fucking carpet anymore.
我無法再直視 那塊該死的地毯了
Well, that is officially the most American white lady story I've ever heard.
好吧,事實上,這是我聽過的最美國白人女性的故事
Shut up. It is.
得了吧 是真的
You know what? Fuck that. You are a battletested foreign correspondent.
知道嗎?你是一個國外前線駐地記者
You're a solid Kabul 9.5.
你是一個頑強的喀布爾 9.5.
And you are fucking single, all right?
而且你還單身,對嗎?
So that lady back at the gym, she's dead.
所以,健身房的那個女人 她已經死了
This is your life.
這才是你的人生